A Deck Renovation Evolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I've noticed, and I don't mind you saying it. I also don't mind the way you look at her and examine her body."

Mr. Wilbur turned quickly to Adam, and said, "Huh? What?"

"It's okay, relax. You heard me. I'm accustomed to the way men look at her. I also am accustomed to the fact that I know exactly what every one of them is thinking when they do. Why should I expect you to be any different? I'm fine with it, so enjoy the scenery. There's no need to be covert as far as I'm concerned," he said, as he then casually took a sip from his cup.

"I didn't realize I was that obvious. Wow. Are you telling me, in pure plain English that I can admire your wife and lust after her? You really don't mind?"

"Lust to your heart's content. I really don't mind. Don't ask me to explain, because I don't thoroughly understand it myself. The only thing I'm sure of, as far as that goes, is that I enjoy it and find it very exciting. So exciting, that seeing how you look at her, and know what you're fantasizing about, kind of turns me on. I know that may sound crazy to you. I'm just telling you how it is. So, enjoy yourself however you choose."

"That's a lot to digest. Wow! Seeing you're being so open and honest with me, allow me to confess that when I look at Rozzi, I feel sensations I haven't felt in a very long time and I am enjoying it tremendously. I do fantasize about having sex with her, but you must know that I would never purposely disrespect her or shame either one of you," he said, as he readjusted his position, and said, "Excuse my lack of control, but I'm finding this conversation rather arousing, I'm sorry."

Adam didn't let on that he knew about him getting hard that afternoon, and said, "No need to apologize, I'm glad she, and your thoughts about her, affect you this way. If it goes no further than what it has already, that's fine too. Enjoy the ride, wherever it takes you," Adam said with a warm smile.

"I truly appreciate your openness and unusual generosity. I'll never be aggressive and take my desires to a physical level with her. I will follow her lead and only react to her own actions and words . . . trust me."

"If I didn't trust you, I would've never told you all that I have."

Roslyn then entered the living room carrying a cup and saucer of her own. She approached the coffee table, and asked, "Anyone ready for a refill?"

Mr. Wilbur said, "Sure, I'll have another, please"

"Me too," Adam said.

Roslyn put her cup on the table, leaned over and poured more coffee in each of their cups slowly. The top of her sundress fell forward, exposing a healthy portion of her luscious cleavage. Mr. Wilbur zeroed in on the view. Adam noticed, and when she filled Mr. Wilbur's cup, he put his cup and saucer in front of Roslyn, so she wouldn't have to move, giving Mr. Wilbur a longer look at her tits. She then poured herself a cup and fixed it up with cream and sugar, without realizing that she was giving Mr. Wilbur a good show. She then sat across from the two men.

She said, "So, are you two getting an early start on the deck tomorrow, seeing it's Saturday?"

"I'll be here whenever Adam wants me," said Mr. Wilbur.

Adam said, "Is eight A.M. too early for you?"

"Eight is fine with me. I'll be here," responded Mr. Wilbur.

Roslyn looked at Mr. Wilbur, and said, "Great! Don't eat anything. I'll make a nice hearty breakfast for the two of you."

After finishing his second cup of coffee, Mr. Wilbur said, "Well, it's been a long and eventful day. I should be heading on home. Thank you for a most delicious dinner Rozzi, and everything else." He picked up his cup and saucer and got up from the couch.

"Leave the cup, I'll get it. I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner, and the lunch this afternoon. It was my pleasure to keep you company until Adam got home," Roslyn said, and displayed a broad beautiful smile.

They both walked Mr. Wilbur to the door and Roslyn gave him a kiss on his cheek, and softly said, "Thank you for everything."

Mr. Wilbur said goodnight and walked to his car, not quite believing everything that happened this day. He got in his car and just said, "Holy fuck!" and drove off, thinking that tomorrow could not come soon enough.

Adam helped Roslyn clean up the living room, and said, "Great meal honey. Did you enjoy the night? I'm gonna jump in the shower. I won't be long. I need to go to bed early. Tomorrow is going to be a long and laborious day."

"Take your time sweetie. When you get done I'll do the same, and join you in bed. Oh, and yes, I had a very nice night, and I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner. Nothing is too good for my loving husband." She then giggled and said, "Now go take your shower so I can take one too."

Adam kissed her and patted her nice round ass, then headed into the bathroom. While showering he decided not to tell Roslyn about his conversation with Mr. Wilbur. He wanted to make sure that wherever this went, it was of her choosing, not swayed by anything either he or Mr. Wilbur might do or say. Likewise, he had no intention of telling Mr. Wilbur about his conversations regarding this developing situation with Rozzi. He wanted to see how this would play out without either of them aware that the other had his explicit permission to take it wherever this may lead them.

Roslyn jumped in the shower as soon as Adam got out, then joined him in bed. They both lay there in complete silence for a few minutes, before Adam said, "So, you really enjoyed being naughty and making Mr. Wilbur hard today without even trying, huh? You obviously liked what you saw. Is it a big one?" he inquired as he was lightly running the tips of his fingers along the inner part of one of her thighs.

"I wasn't really trying to arouse him, honestly. I don't know why, but I just stood there watching it grow. Really hun," Roslyn said nervously, in a shy and guilty vice.

"I know you did nothing intentional. Things just happened, it's no one's fault. In my mind, once you saw what was happening, it made you feel as if you were being naughty, and you were doing something that was taboo. That excited you and got you horny. There's nothing wrong with any of that. Did you like doing that in real life, rather than on a computer? Does he have a big one?" he asked again, as he continued rubbing Roslyn's thigh.

After a long pause, Roslyn said, "Uh huh, I suppose I did kinda like it. Having it happen in real life was even more exciting than on the computer. From what it looked like to me, Mr. Wilbur's penis looked long . . . well, it looked longer than yours, and it did seem to be kind of fat, but it was hidden by his pants. I really can't be sure. I'm just kinda guessing."

"Would you think you'd like to see his cock outside of his pants? I mean accidentally, of course, like if his shorts rode up higher and once it got hard it sort of slid out from the opening of his shorts, or something like that?"

"Oh, I don't know. It did make me a little curious though," she said, somewhat meekly.

"Well, if you continue being naughty, that day may just come. Who knows?"

"You really don't mind me being naughty like that with Mr. Wilbur? I do feel comfortable being around him."

"I want you to do whatever makes you happy and feel good. If doing something naughty and taboo does that, then that's what I want. No matter what it is. Talking like this is making me horny," he said, as his hand moved up to her pussy.

"Me too," swooned Roslyn.

Adam said, "Good. I've got an idea. How would you feel about, while we're evolving in this adventure, whenever we fuck, you pretend and imagine that I'm Mr. Wilbur? You can even call me Mr. Wilbur. How does that sound?"

"But I love fucking you," she said, almost apologetically.

"And I love fucking you. What do ya say? Just while we're developing this. It'll give you the chance to feel naughty and do something taboo. I'm betting you'll love it."

"Jeesh, Adam. I don't know. What if I end up really liking it? Then I start thinking that I really want to fuck Mr. Wilbur? What happens then?" she asked with true concern.

"If you start seriously thinking about really wanting to fuck him and you end up coming to the conclusion that that's what you really want to do, then you should probably go ahead and do it, if that's what will make you feel good," Adam said convincingly.

"You'd really be alright knowing that I wanted to fuck Mr. Wilbur, and then actually did? Oh, forget I asked that. That's never going to happen," she said, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself, rather than Adam.

"I know if anything like that happened, it wouldn't be out of love for him, it would be more out of satisfying the urge to be naughty and do something taboo. So, yes, I'd really be alright with it. I'm sure of that. Let's just see where this goes for now, and you just making believe I'm Mr. Wilbur when we fuck, okay? Just so you know that there are no boundaries, when it comes to Mr. Wilbur, alright?"

"Okay, I'll try. I'm not promising anything, though."

"You don't have to promise me anything. This isn't about me . . . this is about you, and making yourself feel good enjoying something new and exciting."

"Mmm," Roslyn moaned. She then reached for Adam's now engorged cock, and seductively sang out, "Mr. Wilbur, I want you to eat my pussy and then fuck me with all you've got." She then moved her head to Adam's cock and began tenderly sucking it.

"Oh yes, you sweet young, beautiful little lady," Adam responded, trying to make it seem to Roslyn that he actually was Mr. Wilbur. "I've dreamt about licking your young pussy and shoving my old cock deep inside it and filling it with my hot load while I'm making you cum, since the first day I met you." He then slid underneath Roslyn and began licking her wet pussy while she continued sucking his cock.

Roslyn moaned, and said, "And I've dreamt about having your old cock inside me, since I first saw it growing inside your shorts while you were looking at my pussy through my dress. Oh, Mr. Wilbur, I want you so bad. Give me that old cock of yours and let me make it feel good," she cooed in a pleading tone.

Adam repositioned both of them, and slammed his rigid cock deep into Roslyn's pussy with one thrust. He whispered in her ear, "Oh yes, such a young tight pussy for this old man. You're making Mr. Wilbur feel so good, and he really appreciates it," he groaned, as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy with great urgency.

"Oh, Mr. Wilbur, you're so big and hard, I love it. I want you in me always. This feels even better than I imagined. Fuck me, Mr. Wilbur, fuck me hard," Roslyn growled hungrily. She then began to convulse uncontrollably and wrapped her legs tightly around the back of Adam's legs, and said, "You're gonna make me cum, Mr. Wilbur. Show me how much you like fucking my young pussy, give me all your hot cum." Roslyn had a tremendous orgasm while her imaginary Mr. Wilbur joined her simultaneously. Roslyn heard a whisper in her ear saying, "Thank you, Roslyn. You just made an old man very happy."

After both somewhat recovered, Roslyn said, "Wow! That was fucking amazing and outstanding. I think I may learn to like this. Thanks, honey."

"My pleasure sweetheart. Can you imagine what it would be like if it were real? Maybe one day you'll find out."

"Let me learn to enjoy this on a regular basis for now, okay? Please don't try to talk me into something or rush me."

"I won't . . . I'm just trying to finish up a tremendous night on an exciting note. Sorry," Adam said.

"That's okay. I love you baby," Roslyn cooed.

"Love you too, honey. More and more every day," Adam softly whispered, as he turned the bedroom light out.

Roslyn remained on her back, rather than cuddling up to him as usual. She was obviously in deep thought. After a few minutes of silence, she softly called out his name.

Adam just responded with a, "Hmm?"

"I find it somewhat confusing that you would approve of me sexually teasing and arousing Mr. Wilbur. I don't quite understand how you could derive any pleasure from me doing things like that. Besides, I wouldn't know where to start if I ever decided to be naughty with Mr. Wilbur. I'm pretty sure I could never be naughty with him like that in front of you, so how would you ever enjoy it?"

"Honey" Adam responded gently, "I told you before, this is not about me. This is all about you doing something that you enjoy . . . something that exhilarates you and makes you happy and feel good. All I want is for you to be happy and content. If that means being naughty and doing things that you perceive as being taboo, then I'm happy. It's as simple as that," he said.

"That's sweet of you, really," Roslyn said. "But you brought up the possibility of me having sex with him. That's really the confusing part to me. I mean, I'm not sure I could ever do anything like that without feeling a tremendous amount of guilt, along with feeling that I've betrayed you and our marriage."

"First off, Roz, you just said, 'I don't THINK I could do anything like that', referring to actually having sex with Mr. Wilbur. You used the word 'think', which means that, in your subconscious, the possibility really does exist. All you need to do is be bold enough to remove that very thin veil of protection you yourself have developed. The desire is there, you indicated that with your own words. As I said before, the whole thing is in your hands and I'm fine with whichever road you choose to travel. I'm never gonna stop loving you or even stop loving you more with each passing day."

"Secondly, I never said anything about watching you tease and arouse Mr. Wilbur, and I'm not sure I could ever watch you really fuck him, if that's where this all leads. I just want you to inform me of what happens and how things are developing. It is important for both of us, however, that you feel free to do some subtle teasing and arousing while I'm around. That could provide a sense of approval and help you see that there is nothing secretive between us about what is going on. That would take care of the third part of your question. There would be absolutely no reason for you to feel any guilt and there could not be any possible betrayal to me. If these feelings develop into something very strong within you and you deprive yourself of the pleasure, the only betrayal would be to yourself. Does that make sense to you and allay some of the confusion and conflict you may be feeling? You have my approval to let your inner feelings direct you in the way you want this to evolve."

Adam leaned over and tenderly kissed her forehead then continued, "I'm here to help you remove that veil of protection, if, and only if, you want or need my help. I want my wife to be the happiest and most content wife on this earth. If that ends up being the case, then I'll be the happiest man on this earth as well. You're left to your own desires. Only you can sort this whole thing out. I'm here to assist you, when, and if, you ever need it. I won't intervene unless asked by you."

Roslyn fell asleep with a lot to digest and think about. She was comforted by everything Adam had just told her, and that made things easier in her own mind.

Adam just lay there thinking, "Jesus, this is a side of Roz I've never seen before, she must've unconsciously been suppressing these inner desires for a long time to make them surface so rapidly. And to think, all it took was an adult chatroom and an old Professor to openly admire her by getting a hard-on right in front of her and her watching it grow. This could not have been planned any better. I'm also discovering subconscious desires I never knew I ever had. I never thought of my wife fucking around with another man, and that it would arouse me. Just another thing the both of us are going to experience for the first time together, like so many other things throughout our super marriage.

Mr. Wilbur was in their driveway at 7:30 Saturday morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Adam came into the kitchen and said, "It doesn't seem you're the only one that enjoys being naughty and doing taboo things."

Roslyn said, "What? What do you mean?"

Adam sniggered, and responded, "You're new playmate is already in the driveway."

Roslyn, still in her robe, only wearing the bottom of a two pieced nightwear outfit underneath, said, "Shit! I'm not even dressed. You might as well go out there and invite him in while I throw something quick on besides this."

While Adam went to greet Mr. Wilbur, Roslyn hastily threw on a loose, oversized T-shirt and a pair of loose fitting jogging shorts, without bothering with a bra and panties, to assure she would be dressed before they both got into the house. Adam paid no attention to what she was wearing when they entered. This was her customary attire to hang around the house on weekends.

Mr. Wilbur noticed immediately, however. He couldn't help but notice her firm full tits bouncing around and her nipples protruding and being outlined by her shirt. He also couldn't avoid noticing how her nice round ass filled her shorts and jiggled in unison with every step she took. It was obvious to him that she not only wasn't wearing a bra, it appeared she was also devoid of panties under her shorts.

"Hi, Mr. Wilbur," she said, with a very warm smile that hinted of a trace of naughtiness. "Breakfast will be ready shortly. Sausage and eggs okay with you? Adam, pour Mr. Wilbur a cup of coffee, would you please, while I get started with breakfast?" She looked at Mr. Wilbur, and a subtle smile touched her lips as she noticed he was wearing a smaller pair of shorts with the leg openings much closer to his balls and outlining his bulge. Her immediate thought was that he wore them just for her. This thought sent little electrical sensations throughout her body.

Her thoughts harkened back to what Adam had said last night about him approving of her naughty teasing and arousing Mr. Wilbur whenever she felt the desire. She was beginning to feel that desire at this very moment, after assuming he was wearing clothing just to tease her as well. She thought, "Damn, I think I'm hooked on this visual naughtiness of teasing and being teased by him, without entertaining anything beyond the visual at this point.

Adam asked Roslyn, "Do I have time for a quick shower before breakfast?"

"Yeah, I haven't even started cooking yet. Go ahead," she informed Adam, and then asked, "Did you get Mr. Wilbur his coffee?"

"I forgot. Could you do it, seeing you haven't started cooking yet, so I can jump in the shower?"

"Alright," she responded. "Sit down, Mr. Wilbur. Sit right where you had dinner last night." He was now across the table and facing her when she began cooking. She filled a coffee cup for him and walked over to him. She stood beside his chair placing one hand on the back of his chair and put the cup right in front of him with her other. This put her breasts and nipples close to his face, right at eye level. She glanced down at his crotch as his eyes became transfixed on the outline of het tits with their nipples screaming out at him, and saw that he was already semi-erect. She smiled, and seductively said, "I'll get the cream and sugar for you."

She returned with both and positioned herself in the very same spot beside him. She put both the cream and sugar next to his cup and saw his eyes go directly back to her tits. She looked down and now saw that he was fully erect. She could only see the bottom half of his shaft. The remainder was covered by his shirt which he wore outside his shorts. The upper part of his erection caused his shirt to bulge, showing a clear outline of his cock.

Roslyn moved her hand from the back of his chair and placed it lightly on his shoulder, and seductively said, "You look fresh and raring to go this morning. Did you have a good night?"