A Deck Renovation Evolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh, I'd love doing that to you, and you doing it to me," she seductively swooned, as she immediately leaned over and wrapped her soft, tender lips around his shaft and swirled her tongue around the crown of his cockhead before slowly sliding down as far as she could on his shaft. She began sucking and bobbing her head up and down. She moaned with pleasure as she sucked his cock lovingly.

Adam licked her sweet tasting labia, placed his lips tightly around her clit and sucked it into his mouth. After several minutes of this, he said, in his Mr. Wilbur voice, "Mr. Wilbur wants his cock to taste your sweet juices and feel the warm tightness of your young and delicious pussy. Would you like me doing that to you, Princess?"

"Oh yes, I would. I also want to feel the strength of your old hard cock being massaged by my pussy and my passage. I also want to bring you to a climax, feeling you fill me with the juices of your lovely cock being pleasured."

Adam mounted her and slowly slid his cock into Roslyn's vaginal passage, sliding it deep until his balls were resting at the base of the crease of her ass. He then began sliding the entire length of his shaft in and out in a most seductive, slow rhythm.

Roslyn clenched his thighs with her legs, and began squeezing his ass cheeks with intense purpose with her hands. She began to tense and convulse, as she pushed her pussy hard against Adam's cock, and began grunting and yelling, "Oh . . . Oh my God, yes!" and proceeded to have a tremendously exciting and intense orgasm.

This caused Adam to stiffen himself, as he filled her pussy with copious amounts of cum. His cock seemed to not be able to stop throbbing, as he sent more of his cum deep inside Roslyn's womb. Adam literally collapsed, totally exhausted, on top of Roslyn, as his cock slowly began to soften and slide out of her satiated, completely satisfied pussy.

As Adam rolled off of her, almost gasping for breath, Roslyn said, "Oh, my fucking word! That was completely out of this world. Thank you, honey."

"Don't thank me, thank Mr. Wilbur," he said, between gasps of air.

"You really do want me to have sex with him, don't you?" she asked.

"Only if that's what you want. It doesn't need to happen on any schedule, or even soon. Continue enjoying teasing him and being naughty. Then, when and if it does happen, it will be all that more intense and enjoyable for the both of you. Let the excitement continue to build inside the both of you. In fact, if you want, cook us both breakfast, just wearing a pair of bikini panties and the nice sheer robe you sometimes wear."

"I don't know that I could be that bold in front of the two of you. What would he think of me, and . . . of you just sitting there allowing me to put on a sexual show for him?"

"I know you could. I also know the thought excites you and you want to do it. What will he think of you? He'll be grateful and supremely appreciative. He'll be too busy thinking about you that he won't have time to think about me. Besides, I think you both would enjoy the excitement and naughtiness of me being right there while you tease each other. Just something for you to think about. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Just a thought, that's all."

Sleep came easily and rapidly for both, as they were exhausted and content.