A Deck Renovation Evolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had the best night I've had in a long time. I must confess, I dreamt about you. I woke up feeling like a new man." As he answered her, he turned his head, placing his face dangerously close to her tits.

"Mmm, interesting," she cooed. "You'll have to tell me about this dream that made you feel anew. I'd love to hear about it one day. Now, I need to start preparing breakfast for my two favorite men," she said, as she turned and seductively sauntered to the counter near the stove.

Mr. Wilbur just watched her walk and lusted over the view of her young, firm round ass bouncing from side to side as her shorts conformed to each ass cheek and rose, in unison, with each step she took.

Roslyn had finally admitted to herself that she liked being naughty with Mr. Wilbur, to the point of now being obvious and making it clear that he could now do the same. She walked back over to him and gave him a napkin. He took the liberty of placing his closest hand on her hip, at the top of her ass. He heard Roslyn take a deep breath of air through her nose, indicating to him that she liked his hand there, plus the fact that she remained standing right there.

He then let his hand slide down to the middle of one ass cheek. He began softly rubbing it up and down, and whispered, "I was doing this to you in one part of my dream," as his fingertips found the crevice of her ass cheeks, finding their way between them and sliding up and down with the movement of his hand.

Roslyn moaned softly and glanced down at his fully erect cock. She wanted so badly to reach down and put her hand on it and squeeze lightly. She controlled her desire and resisted the urge, however. She only moaned, and said, "Mmm nice. We need to stop this or there won't be a breakfast today. I can't wait to hear the rest of your dream." She gave him a sexy smile and headed for the stove.

Mr. Wilbur nearly came right in his pants. He, once again, was totally in awe at what just happened and thought he was still in his dream. He heard the shower turn off and knew it was time to compose himself and steer his mind in another direction, as difficult as that would be.

Both Roslyn and Mr. Wilbur felt they had to be careful. In their own minds, Adam had no knowledge of what was going on between the two of them. Neither was aware that the other had already discussed the possibilities with Adam, and had received his encouragement and basic approval. In their current thought processes, this had to remain covert regarding Adam being aware. This seemed to magnify the taboo naughtiness and made it all that more exciting. They both were of the mind-set that the other was thinking they were doing something forbidden, with the inner comfort that they had Adam's approval. A very complex situation, to be sure, but for right now, this is how Adam wanted it. They did not know that, however. Neither was ready or prepared to inform Adam that their discussions were rapidly becoming a reality, fearing that it would upset the relationship the other person had with Adam, they were absent of the knowledge that Adam was aware of their little foreplay and was fine with it.

Adam came out of the shower and dressed, just as Roslyn was beginning to fry the eggs, having already cooked up the sausage and toast.

"How do you like your eggs, Mr. Wilbur," Roslyn asked.

"Sunnyside is fine for me. I like soaking my toast in the hot yolk." When Roslyn turned and gave him a naughty look, Mr. Wilbur gave her an equally naughty smile, both understanding the metaphors involved in that statement.

Once everyone's eggs were cooked, Roslyn brought the large plate of eggs to the table, to join the plates of sausages and home fries made from the reminder of the red potatoes she served for dinner the night before. "Dig in boys," she said. She then sat down and joined them.

While eating, Mr. Wilbur said, "You make a mean breakfast young lady. These home fries are delicious, as are the eggs and sausage."

"Have some more if you'd like. There's plenty, and I'm just going to throw away what isn't eaten," Roslyn proudly said.

Mr. Wilbur accepted her offer, after Adam said, "Yeah, go ahead. I'm not having any more."

After everyone was finished, Mr. Wilbur said, "That was outstanding, thank you. If you give me much more to eat, you're going to have to claim me as a dependent," as he smiled contently.

"Oh, shush. This is the very least we can do for you helping us with the deck. You'll be here a number of days, there will be more for you to eat before you're done," she said as she looked at him and gave him what looked like a subtle wink, then smiled.

"Another metaphor perhaps?" he thought to himself before saying. "You've done more than enough for me already," he replied as he smirked and winked back.

Adam, not knowing what took place earlier while he was showering, thought to himself, "Wow, she's really being naughty with him this morning," not realizing that Mr. Wilbur was countering every naughty remark of Roslyn's with a naughty remark of his own, and she the same.

"More coffee, anyone?" Roslyn asked, as she began cleaning off the table. Both men said yes, so Roslyn brought the coffee pot over and poured each man another cup. She placed the pot on the table, and said, "I'll leave it here in case either of you want more. I'm going to fill the dishwasher and then jump in the shower. I'll join you on the deck when I'm finished." She turned and began filling the dishwasher, and Mr. Wilbur loved the dessert of watching Roslyn bending over as she put the dishes in the washer. "This is the most enjoyable cup of coffee I've had in a long time. That ass looks almost as good as it feels," he thought to himself, as he smiled inwardly. He rapidly directed his train of thought elsewhere as he suddenly began to feel those familiar sensations building in his balls. He then said to Adam, "I'll meet you outside. We should get started on the deck." He then went outside and grabbed hold of his old cock, once he was sure he was out of sight of everyone. Adam joined him shortly thereafter.

While the men worked diligently on the deck, Roslyn cleaned up the kitchen then jumped in the shower. She couldn't believe that Mr. Wilbur was so bold as to rub and grope her ass. She also couldn't believe that she allowed it and didn't want him to stop. She now was feeling a little sorry that she wasn't as bold and didn't follow through with her own desire to wrap her tiny hand around his fat, old, erect cock. She was also feeling relief that she didn't, "That would've been too 'hussy-like'. I wouldn't want Mr. Wilbur to think that way about me," she thought to herself. She did, however, wonder how it would feel having it in her hand. Her pussy was burning with desire and soaking wet, and not only from the shower water.

A little after noon, Roslyn decided to go out and ask them when they wanted lunch. As she stepped out of the sliders, she stopped, and with a surprised gasp, said, "Oh my goodness!" It looked to her, as if they were taking the deck apart, rather than extending it. She saw some existing floor boards missing, and asked, "Why are you taking some of the old floor apart while leaving others as they were?"

Mr. Wilbur smiled, and said, "Good question, lovely lady. You've got a pretty observant and curious wife here, Adam." He then wiped the perspiration from his forehead, looked at Roslyn, and proceeded to explain in great detail. "If you've noticed, each individual board is staggered in length. It's done this way for not only aesthetic purposes. If we didn't stagger the ends of each board, the rainwater would run off onto one complete support beam, causing a quicker deterioration of that board, and making it unsafe to walk in that area over time. Once it all weathers, it'll look as if the deck was built all at the same time as well."

Roslyn was lost when he went into all that technical detail and just accepted his expiation, shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Oh, okay. What time do you guys want to break for lunch? Are hamburgers or cheeseburgers fine with everyone?"

Adam said, "You can start making them now, honey. Whenever their ready just give us a call. I'll have cheeseburgers, honey." He then turned and looked at Mr. Wilbur.

Mr. Wilbur nodded yes, and said, "Cheeseburgers are fine with me too, Rozzi."

"I see the only thing you guys haven't disrupted is the grille area. I'll be out here making the cheeseburgers, so when their ready, I 'll just let you know. The table is on the grass, so you guys will have to come inside to eat. So, clean off before you come in, okay?"

"She's like a dictator, when it comes to her house," Adam sniggered.

"They all are," Mr. Wilbur responded with a broad smile.

Roslyn had already turned the grille on, and came out with a tray full of Hamburg patties and put them on the already hot grille. She periodically came out and checked on them. Each time she came out, Adam noticed Mr. Wilbur examining her tight, firm, round young ass under the tightly fit shorts she was wearing. They contoured her ass perfectly and left nothing to the imagination.

When Roslyn went back into the house, Adam softly said to Mr. Wilbur, "You really can't stop staring at her ass, can you?" while smiling in a knowing way. "It's okay, enjoy the scenery."

"I'm sorry Adam, I can't help myself. That is the most perfect derriere I've ever laid eyes on. I'll try not to be as obvious from now on," he apologetically said.

"I bet your eyes aren't the only thing you'd like to lay on her ass. We don't use the word derriere around here," as he chuckled.

"No comment," Mr. Wilbur responded, as he went back to work. He tried not to look guilty, knowing that he already had laid more than his eyes on her youthful, firm ass.

Roslyn came out and began taking the burgers off the grille and placing them on a tray. She said to the men, "Alright guys, start cleaning up. Everything will be ready in the dining room as soon as you're ready." She then disappeared back into the house with the food.

They had lunch, with some iced tea Roslyn had put out for them. After lunch they went back on the deck.They closed up shop around 4 P.M. for the day. As they were laying a piece of tarp over the lumber for the night, Roslyn came out, and said in amazement, "Wow! You guys accomplished a lot today. Why are those three posts taller than all the others?" She pointed to the three new end posts they had installed.

Adam explained, "Even though our house is pretty far from our neighbors, Mr. Wilbur suggested putting latticework on top of the new end railings. He thought it would provide you more privacy, if you ever laid out here and took in the sun. The latticework is the same we have as an apron around the bottom of our deck, only taller, of course."

She looked at Mr. Wilbur, and said, "That's so clever and creative. You think of everything, don't you? That's so thoughtful of you. I like the idea, and it'll look so lovely." She then gave him a broad, beautiful smile of approval.

"I try to," he said, with a smile of his own, then continued, "I'm glad you like the idea . . . and nothing is too good for you, my little Princess."

"Aww, thank you, kind sir." She then turned to Adam, and said, "Did you hear that Adam? I'm a Princess . . . so don't ever forget it," as she wagged her finger at him while trying to produce a stern look, then giggled that cute impish giggle of hers.

"I'll try to remember that," Adam said, playfully.

"Well, there's nothing else we can do today, so I should be heading on home and rest up for tomorrow. Same time tomorrow, Adam?" asked Mr. Wilbur.

"Fine with me," Adam replied.

"Aren't you staying for dinner? I have pork chops thawing on the kitchen counter," she asked, sounding somewhat disappointed.

"I appreciate the offer, my dear, but I'm kind of spent and just want to shower and relax at home tonight. Besides, having dinner with you two seems to lead to staying here past my bed time," he added, letting out a hearty laugh.

"Well, you're welcome to stay and join us, but if you'd rather go home, I understand. You know you're welcome here anytime."

"It's not that I'd rather go home, it's a matter of I must. This old body isn't accustomed to all this manual labor your husband is having me do. I will, however, keep the fact that I'm welcome here anytime in the recesses of my mind. When the deck is all done, I may just pop on over unexpectedly, when Adam is away from the house and you're all alone."

"Are all old Professors dirty old men? Stop talking like that. You're making me blush," she giggled that giggle once again.

Mr. Wilbur paused, softly stroking his goatee in mock thought, and replied, "Yeah, I suppose most of us are. I think it would take more than that to make you blush though." Turning to Adam, he asked, "What do you think, Adam?"

Adam shook his head while looking downward, smiled, and said, "A lot more than that. You're right! I'm beginning to wonder if I could trust the two of you alone, anymore," he chuckled, his upper torso bouncing up and down.

"I think I'll leave now, on that note," Mr. Wilbur laughed, and started heading for the door. "See you guys bright and early tomorrow. Once again Roslyn, thank you for everything . . . bye." He then turned and headed to his car.

"That was a rather frisky exchange. You both seem to enjoy being naughty. I'll have to keep an eye on the two of you," Adam commented, as he sniggered, and qualified that statement with an "Only teasing," to assure Rozzi that he truly didn't mind and possibly enjoyed seeing the two of them naughtily bantering like that. Knowing that neither knew that he had encouraged the other privately, Adam was entertained and pleased to see that both of them seemed to be really getting into it. He surmised that being secretly naughty with each other, at the other's obvious approval, along with the thought that each participant found it rather exciting in its own right. This, coupled with both thinking it was solely themselves that was causing the other to be receptive and affected. Adam found the complexities he alone had created to be extremely stimulating.

Roslyn didn't respond to any of Adam's last comments. She suddenly tried to look busy with things that needed no attention at all. She knew that Adam was right though. She did wonder why Adam hadn't responded outwardly to Mr. Wilbur's obvious innuendos, although knowing it would be an insincere gesture on his part, when he mentioned coming to visit her when Adam wasn't home. She excused his inaction by thinking to herself, "He probably sees Mr. Wilbur as a harmless old man just having a little innocent fun," and dismissed it as being just that.

Later that evening, once they were in bed and Roslyn was feeling the protection of the darkness, she softly said, "I was a very naughty girl today."

Adam responded reassuredly, "You were both just having fun tossing innuendo at each other. No big deal, don't worry about it. You had fun, that's all that matters."

"No Adam, I mean real naughty. And, I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about?," he asked.

"While you were showering this morning . . . when I brought Mr. Wilbur his coffee, I stood beside him as he was sitting at the table. I put my tits, with just my T-shirt on, right in front of his face . . . and very close. I saw him just staring at them and my nipples which were showing through the shirt. While he was staring, I glanced down at his crotch, with those very tight shorts he was wearing I saw that he had a tremendous erection. That sent butterflies throughout my stomach and I got very horny looking at his stiff, old cock."

"Yeah, so? That's basically the same thing that happened Friday afternoon. What makes this naughtier? I don't understand why you seem that much more distraught."

"Well . . . there's more. When I brought the cream and sugar to him, I stood the same way, and lingered while both of us stared at each of our somewhat exposed anatomies. I then felt his hand on my ass, and he began rubbing it gently. I didn't move and I didn't try to stop him. It was so naughty and exciting and it felt so good, it made me even more horny. He then put his fingertip between the cheeks of my ass and kept softly rubbing them up and down. I couldn't, nor did I want to, move. I just wanted it to continue, and me continue looking at his fat cock and how I made it that way. It was so hot and naughty, and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. His cock was so stiff and hard under his shorts and shirt. Oh, Adam, I'm so sorry I let, and most assuredly caused this to happen."

"Did you touch his cock while he was feeling your ass up?"

"No, I didn't . . . but..., but I wanted to. If you're going to be mad at anyone, be mad at me . . . I'm the one that made this all happen. Please forgive me, but if you can't, I'll understand.," as she lightly kissed his naked shoulder.

"Oh my sweet little baby. There is nothing to be mad at. I'm the one that brought you to this point. If I were to be mad, the only one I could be mad at, is myself, and I'm not that either. There is also nothing to be sorry about, or to forgive you for, unless you're feeling sorry that you didn't grab hold of his cock, and feel it in your hand when you had the chance."

"Would that have changed the way you feel right now, if I had?"

"Not a thing." Adam said, as he leaned over and kissed her cheek, feeling the wetness of a teardrop on it. "Honey, there's no need to cry. I'm not one bit angry, and you shouldn't feel any guilt or remorse. You said it felt good and you liked him doing that to you. That all makes me happy to know. Hell, I'm so happy hearing this, I have a tremendous hard-on myself. This all made me as horny as you probably were this morning."

"Telling you all this and rehashing it all in my head again, has made me just as horny as you and as horny as I was this morning. Would you have wanted me to touch Mr. Wilbur's cock?"

"Doing that would've been your decision, and yours alone." After a slight pause, he continued, "Yeah, seeing you asked, I guess I would have wanted you to caress his stiff old cock, as erotically as he was fondling your gorgeous young ass. What surprises me is how it didn't go any further than it did."

"I wanted it to. I really did, but I moved away before I lost total control of myself. Besides, when I got back to the kitchen counter, you were just shutting the shower off."

"Hmm, it sounds like him coming over when I'm not around, appeals to you as much as it probably does to him, seeing he's already had the privilege of rubbing your ass and you allowing it."

"I don't know that I'm ready to take that leap just yet. I think I've come a long way in a very short period of time. That surprises me just as much as it probably does you. I never would've imagined."

"All in your own sweet time, honey. You know how I feel about you being pleased and being able to properly pay Mr. Wilbur for him helping us. That would surely be a special way to thank him though . . . for both of you."

Roslyn immediate went into her roleplaying mode, reaching out to Adam's rigid cock, wrapped her tiny hand around it and slowly began stroking it, seductively cooing, "Mmm, Mr. Wilbur, you've got such a nice cock. Do you like me stroking it?"

Adam, knowing she was imagining she was actually stroking Mr. Wilbur, took her cue and played along, hoping that it might help her really want to do this to him. He then whispered, "Oh yes, my little Princess, Mr. Wilbur loves you doing this. Let me rub your sweet young pussy and make you feel just as good," as he began tenderly and erotically rubbing Roslyn's already wet labia.

"Oh, this is so naughty and taboo. Doing this with you makes me so excitedly horny."

"Would you like to suck it for Mr. Wilbur, while I lick your pussy and suck on your clit?" Adam asked, in his best impression of Mr. Wilbur's voice.