A Deft Touch

Story Info
Meeta caught and bowled Vihaan.
2.5k words
3.67
5.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: A first attempt at writing an erotic story. All the characters involved are over 18 years of age and entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

.

.

.

India is a country of around 1.3 Billion people. Yes, that's correct. It is said that every 6th person in the world is an Indian. And just like how other countries have one popular sport, India has Cricket.

The next Men's and Women's Cricket World Cups are just around the corner and have created quite a buzz in the country. Like almost every other team, India has their men's and women's cricket team. And in every sport, there's that one star in the team.

The star in the men's team is Vihaan. A talented young batsman who has a knack for chasing big totals fairly easily. He has been the top batsman in the world for a few years now and has also become the captain of the Indian Team.

Part of the women's team, Meeta is a stunning cricketer and the former captain. The 37-year-old used to be a dancer before she started playing professional cricket.

With the World Cup nearing, the sponsors had different stars roped in to promote their brands. And with such good money, the cricketers were more than happy to endorse them.

A major sports brand and also the uniform manufacturer for the Indian Cricket Team had scheduled an ad shoot with Vihaan and Meeta. They were shooting in the same hotel where the teams were staying, so it wasn't much of a trouble for the players. Once the crew had set up for the shoot, the cricketers were called for. Both of them greeted each other with a hug when they came in and then sat with the director who explained what they needed to do. Vihaan was a seasoned campaigner when it came to such ads, as the men's team were given more number of ads than the women's. But, Meeta being a novice at this, was a tad bit nervous. She kept asking the director if it was necessary to shoot it this way or that way. To calm her nerves, Vihaan gave her a few pointers. Being the more experienced 'actor', he asked the director to do the photoshoot first. So, Meeta got accustomed to the camera.

They were asked to pose in front of the large green screen and Meeta, especially, got the appreciation for doing it so well. They had to pose for a picture where Meeta was standing up close to Vihaan. Their chests bumping into each other. Meeta didn't remember the last time she was this close to a man, other than her husband. She felt a shiver down her spine when his hard chest came in contact with her soft, luscious breasts. She didn't let it appear on her face, but was feeling the heat. Vihaan on the other hand was enjoying this moment. Although he was a considered to be the 'player' in the team, his schedule didn't let him go out and have his fun. He had recently got married to one of Hindi Cinema's most beautiful and talented women, Disha Verma, and since then he hadn't been with another woman. He looked at Meeta as they came close, Meeta looked at him and they just smiled at each other.

Once the photoshoot ended, they both sat in a corner on the set, while the video crew got ready for their shoot. Vihaan looked at Meeta, "That wasn't hard now, was it?" Meeta gave a faint smile and said, "I think it was pretty hard." She didn't believe what she had said. Vihaan just laughed it off, looking a bit embarrassed. They chatted for a bit, when the crew took them to get their make up straight. Meeta was wearing a regular bra under her jersey, being used to the sports bra with the jersey, she was feeling the discomfort.

Both Vihaan and Meeta were sitting in adjacent chairs while getting their make-up, when he saw the discomfort on her face. "Hey what's wrong?" Vihaan asked Meeta. "Umm...Nothing major. Some clothing problem. No biggie." She denied her discomfort.

They were called for the shoot once the set was ready.

Vihaan was already there when Meeta arrived. He looked at her and noticed, she didn't look uncomfortable anymore. The director called the shots and both of them gave their best. It was Meeta's turn to give an individual shot. She was supposed to swing her bat and hold her position for a bit. She pretended to play a pull shot, her arms stretched and her waist twisted a little, which showed the armpit and the side of her breasts to the people standing in its sight. One of them happened to be Vihaan. He looked but didn't stare, like some of the crew members. But in that one look, he noticed something. During the photoshoot, when they both came in contact with each other, he felt her wearing a bra. But, now it looked like she wasn't wearing one anymore. A smile just appeared on his face as he realised that.

The director finished with her soon and the next shot needed both of them together in one frame.

They were supposed to enter the frame from opposite sides and walk towards each other. Then they had to say a dialogue each and to finish by standing close to each other. The director didn't really ask them to stand touching each other, it just happened, they both looked at each other and their bodies collided. Vihaan felt Meeta's voluptuous breasts through their cloths. Meeta knew what was happening and she played along. She could feel Vihaan getting hard in his pants and she really didn't want to ignore it. The director said cut and they both came back to their senses. He called the shot okay and told the crew to pack up.

Vihaan and Meeta looked at each other as both of them retired to their rooms. But not before giving each other a look, only they could explain or rather understand. Hours passed and none of them made a move.

Vihaan was worried, he'd make a fool himself. Whereas, Meeta was fighting her conscience. After all, she was married and happily too. At least, that's what she kept telling herself.

It was around 8, Vihaan had asked for his dinner to be brought to his room. He kept himself busy with a book. There was a knock at his door. He put his book aside, did not care to put a shirt on and opened the door wearing only his shorts. He was shell shocked to see who had brought his dinner. It was Disha Verma, his wife.

It took him a couple of seconds to come back to his senses. It was Disha Verma, in a hotel bringing him dinner. He didn't expect her in London. He embraced her and asked her to take a seat as she put his dinner on the table. He then excused himself to the bathroom. He entered the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He did not expect Disha to turn up. He thought to himself, why was he surprised to see her. Was he expecting Meeta instead? He splashed some water on his face, put a shirt on and stepped out of the bathroom.

Meeta on the other hand was sort of confused. She just lay in her bed for hours doing nothing. She wanted sleep to take over her, but her thoughts didn't let that happen. All she was thinking about was that 5 seconds of contact with Vihaan's bulge during the shoot. It aroused her. She thought about taking care of it but decided against it. She got up somewhere around dinner time and left her room to see her teammate next door.

She knocked on the door but there was no answer. She was so confused, she decided to take a walk around the hotel.

Inside Vihaan's room, the scene was rather interesting. They both were eating as they chatted. The conversation shifted topics, from Disha's shoot to India's chances in the world cup. She even hinted at a potential vacation they both should take after the tournament. Vihaan just nodded his head.

Meeta walked around the hotel, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She went and took a seat in the garden restaurant at the back of the hotel. She didn't order anything for herself. She just sat there fighting her thoughts.

Disha left after an hour and Vihaan now had the perfect opportunity to talk to Meeta. He sat in his room trying to read but couldn't concentrate. He left his room and started to take a walk around the hotel, hoping to run into Meeta.

Meeta had left her seat at the restaurant and she was walking toward her room. She waited for the elevator checking her phone. The elevator door opened and Vihaan stood there looking at her. He didn't step out. Meeta didn't notice him at first, but as she looked up, she got a little surprised to see him. She entered the elevator and smiled at him. She wondered, why he didn't get out of the elevator.

Vihaan stood there looking at her. He didn't know what to say. He should have got out of the elevator, he thought. The doors closed as Meeta pressed the button. There was absolute silence inside the lift. They both stole glances at each other, but none of them said a word. The doors opened and Meeta got out, turned to Vihaan and asked him if he wanted to have some coffee in her room. Vihaan didn't say anything, but followed her. Vihaan didn't drink coffee, and Meeta probably knew that.

They entered her room and there was palpable tension as they sat down. Meeta prepared the coffee while Vihaan just looked at her. He admired those shapely legs and his eyes soon were glued to her breasts which were only held by a thin fabric t-shirt. He stood up at his spot, unaware of what his next move was going to be. Meeta saw him standing up. She could sense something was going to happen. She saw him walking to her. There wasn't a lot of distance to cover for Vihaan. He stood next to her. She looked up and handed him a cup. He took it but put it on the table behind him. He turned back to her. She was breathing heavily, he was too. He put his hand forward and she took it. She stood up next to him and they both looked eye to eye. There was a tent forming in his pants and she swore to herself, she felt it. His hands reached behind her waist as pulled her closer. The silence in the room was almost eerie. His hands began to move up as he held her by her stomach. His thumbs rubbing her under boobs. She could feel a shiver down her body. She even shook a bit. That made Vihaan a little conscious and he stepped back.

"Shit! I'm so sorry. I didn't know what got into me." He said pulling his hands away. Meeta didn't say anything and sat back on the bed. "I should leave." Vihaan started walking to the door. She didn't stop him. As he unlocked the door, she stood up. "Vihaan, listen." She turned and walked to him. She pushed him against the door and locked it back. She brought her face closer to his and their lips met with a whole bunch of familiarity. Their tongues already found a way into each other's mouths. As did Vihaan's hands inside her shorts down her back.

They moved to the bed without letting their mouth leave the other's. They finally broke the kiss when Vihaan moved down to her neck, kissing and licking it like there was no tomorrow. Meeta's eyes were closed, but her head was fucking with her. She reminded herself, she was in a relationship. She moaned and groaned as Vihaan's mouth worked on her neck and his hands squeezed those luscious breasts. He pushed them up as they collided with his chin. Meeta could do nothing. This felt way too good to be stopped. She held his hands and moved them away only to help him take her t-shirt off. He looked at her and got down on his knees next to the bed. She sat on the edge with her legs hanging down. He held her breasts in his hands and just stared at them. It kinda looked creepy, but he soon started working his tongue on her nipples. One by one. She was surprised at how good that felt. She knew Delhi boys had some talent when it came to foreplay, she just didn't expect herself to be doing it with one.

Vihaan's tongue fiddled with her left nipple as his fingers pinched and played with the right. After a few moments of working with his fingers on her breasts, he glided them to her shorts, which didn't take a lot of time getting off of her along with the panties. Meeta looked down on him as he moved down kissing her all the way. He took in the aroma of this beautiful vagina. He looked up at her and dived in. He almost immediately got his tongue in action. The first lick was 'almost as fluent as his cover drives', Meeta thought to herself and smiled at that. He lifted her left leg and rested it on his shoulder as his tongue worked its magic. He looked a like a seasoned campaigner. He knew what was to be done and when. His hands caressed her nipples as his tongue did the dancing down below. Meeta was moaning loud. She grabbed Vihaan's short hair between her fingers while pulling his head on herself. She picked up a pillow and put it over her mouth to cut her voice from going out.

She could feel her orgasm building. It was going to happen soon. She wanted to tell Vihaan but wasn't able to put it in words. A couple of moments later, she finally spoke. "Vihaan!" She hushed. As soon as he looked up, it happened. She came and how! She started squirting like a dam had just been opened. Vihaan was taken aback. He didn't expect his cunt munching to cause that. His face was drenched in her cum. She had tears in her eyes. This had not happened before. It was probably the best thing she had felt. They both looked at each other. Vihaan was smiling.

He sat back on the floor in complete awe. Meeta caught her breath. She was exhausted. Vihaan knew what he had done to her. He felt proud of himself. He rested his back against the TV cabinet as he looked at her. Meeta had passed out. It took Vihaan a little time to realise that. He stood up and helped her get under the blanket. Once done, he left the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...