A Delightful Neighbourhood Ch. 02

Story Info
The Police Force is there in force.
3.5k words
4.71
8.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers

Fiona and John did not disappoint in the weeks and months following their morning adventure. I was now a regular guest of their morning extasy. I was careful to not to be seen and thoroughly enjoyed the spectacular show they put on.

One morning was a particular delight:

Her car pulled up to the kerb, she jumped out. Unexpectedly, the passenger door opened and a second police woman stepped out. She wore the same uniform as Fiona, but for everything else, they could not have been more different: where Fiona was small and muscular, the other woman was tall and willowy. Where Fiona had long whiteish blonde hair and slightly tanned skin, the other woman had her black, straight hair cut to shoulder length and her skin was much darker, the colour of tea, as if she was South Asian or of Indian descendance.

Both women walked up the driveway towards the house, chatting animatedly and visibly in high spirits. They were laughing and giggling; when Fiona opened the entrance door, the Asian whispered something in her ear, laying her hands around Fiona's hips from behind. Or was she nibbling on her ear lobe? I could not see it clearly, but Fiona slightly turned around and gave her a peck on the cheek before entering the house. Were these two making out with each other or were they just close friends and had a good day? With John in the house, certainly his wife would not bring a lover/colleague home, I thought, but the thought of the two woman playing made my heart beat faster.

I quickly verified, ah yes, John was asleep upstairs, the curtains were not drawn, I could see him clearly in the halflight just before sun rise that illuminated their bedroom. He was fast asleep.

A couple of minutes later, the door of the bedroom opened and Fiona walked into the bedroom.... followed by.... by her colleague, let's call her "Deema". What was she doing in their bedroom? Fiona, ok, but Deema? And she seemed to feel right at home there, while Fiona started to unbutton her uniform jacket, she sat down on an armchair as if the bedroom was her own. She watched as Fiona got rid of her uniform jacket, then pulled her t-shirt over her head.

She must have said something as Fiona turned around to her, smiling broadly, while she undid her black bra and dropped it. Her firm big breasts stood proudly in the first sunlight, some pressure marks on her flesh from the underwired bra, the pink nipples hard, as she replied to Deema.

Gosh, they must be really close for colleagues, I thought as Fiona cupped her breasts and rubbed them, and I licked my lips staring at my favourite police babe undressing. She unbuckled her wide black belt and pushed her pants down over her hips and stepped out of them.

In the bed, John must have moved and Fiona had turned around so that I had the full benefit of her round bum while she pushed down her pants. Yep, small black thong, disappearing between her globes.

She stepped out of her pants and knelt on the bed, it seemed like she talked to John. She was a delight to behold, her round bum in the air, her firm breasts waggling in front of his eyes, in a perfect doggystyle position.

She leaned down and started kissing him. John returned her kisses and his hands began exploring her tits, grabbing them and tweaking her nipples and her kisses became more and more enthusiastic. Deema stood up and unbuttoned her jacket as well.

Really close colleagues, was all I could think when she pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was so different from Fiona, but what a beauty. I could hardly believe my luck as her dark, lissom body stretched and bent to reach behind her and unclasped her white bra.

Her breasts were small and round, her dark tips pointing up. She dropped her pants and sat down in the armchair again, only in Brazilian-cut panties that were blindingly white against her dark skin. She stared at the couple on the bed, making out, kissing and caressing each other.

She stared at them licking her lips. She was visible getting restless, her hands moved up and down her arms, hugging herself, caressing her own arms. The caress grew wider, reached her thighs, her slim belly and hips, then further up, and she caressed her breasts, always staring at Fiona and John, who seemed to have forgotten about her and were getting more and more into their morning habit.

Deema had pushed one hand into her panties, the other played with her breasts, and for a while she seemed content to just watch the hot sex that developped between Fiona and John. But then she stood up and moved behind Fiona, who was lost to the world. She slightly jumped, when Deema laid both her hands on Fionas nether cheeks, Fiona looked behind her and smiled at her Indian friend, then concentrated on her husband again. Deema squeezed Fiona's cheeks a couple of times, slapped her two times, three times, four times, then covered the reddening cheeks with hundreds of butterfly kisses.

Her kisses went all over Fionas round backside, but then concentrated more and more on the crack between the cheeks, where the thin black ribbon disappeared, kissing further down the cleft between her buttocks. And ever so slowly, the kisses went deeper and reached the point where the black thong appeared again and wrapped Fiona's juicy pussy lips in a moist, steamy package between her thighs.

Deema at first only kissed her through the fabric, licked Fiona's covered lips while her hands were kneading her buttocks. And then she impatiently pushed the fabric to the side and pleasured her friend with deep strokes of her tongue. Deema's hand had disappeared again in her bikini bottoms and I saw her fingers were busy under the fabric while she was now servicing Fiona in earnest.

And Fiona was delighted. She sucked John deeper and deeper in her mouth, finally touching his belly with her lips, but one could see that she was getting more and more restless. Deema sneakily had added a finger or two and now pleasured Fiona in deep strokes while her tongue was pressing against her puckered bum. Fiona bravely soldiered on on John's dick fighting to control her excitement, but it was obvious that it was a losing battle. When Deema added a third finger in her snatch, John's dick fell out of her gaping mouth, she threw up her head and howled. Even from across the street I saw that Fiona shuddered in spasms which exploded when John casually took one of her nipples in his hands and squeezed it hard. Fiona threw up her head again screaming and collapsed on top of John. Her limbs were flayling, then shuddering. Deema had moved slightly back to not be hit by one of the legs, she watched with delight the writhing and moaning heap she had made Fiona into. She still was on all fours and her hand had disappeared in her white panties, enhancing her viewing pleasure by feverishly playing with herself. Fiona finally lay still, John had closed his arms around her and they cuddled while their dark-skinned friend enjoyed herself alone until Fiona opened her eyes again.

She said something to Deema, then pushed her hand between herself and John. She then slowly rolled off John and gestured to Johns still hard cock. Deema started giggling and said something back and I could imagine that the conversation went something like this:

„Oh look, my poor baby is still all hard and hot". She looked at him, then his hard mast, then him again. He grinned and kissed her. She turned around to Deema and looked at her accusingly. Deema, without taking her hand out of her slip replied:

"What, what? You stopped sucking him, not me..."

"And who's fault was that?" said Fiona and looked at her again. John said something along the lines of

"Come on, you will not complain now, will you?" he grinned a fat, shit-eating grin. She shook her head, looked at him and slowly stroked his cock:

"My poor, poor baby. You are so big and hard and mommy is soo tired." John laughed which made Fiona bob up and down, she looked at Deema again. "Sorry Deema, you shortened my man's morning pleasure and I am in no shape to take him on now." Deema looked somewhat perplexed. "Come on, Deema, you owe us one." Fiona had come up now and was kneeling in front of Deema, slowly caressing her face, neck, then sliding her hand down her side and lazily playing with her breasts as she tenderly kissed the Indian woman. Deema stiffened, then relaxed, gave back the kiss that became steamier and steamier, as Fiona's fondling became hard and harder. Unaware of her, Fiona had hooked her hands under Fiona's armpits. When all of a sudden she let herself fall backwards, they landed as a tangled mess on John's legs. Fiona slid off him but did not let go of Deema. Only a handwidth away from John's bulging cock, Fiona started licking and kissing the other woman's mouth, eyes, throat again, caressing her face, her neck, her shoulders while softly taking to her:

"You have to do this for me Deema, he is my man and you ruined his morning" she giggled deep in her troat, "look how hard he is, the poor guy, all the throbbing veins, he needs help, the poor baby", she caressed John's cock with the tip of her fingers, it twitched under her feathery touch. "Feel how hot it is" she murmured while she slowly lifted Deema's hand and laid it gently down on his shaft, John shuddered, while Deema stared at her dark hand on his white cock, Fiona slowly guided her hand up and down a few times before she took up her nibbling and kissing on Deema's face again.... then Deema's hand started to move by herself. Hesitant at first, she then grabbed him firmer, lifted herself up on all fours and said something to John, maybe:

"Hi, I am Deema". Without waiting for an answer, she then swallowed his head and sucked him into her mouth while wanking him with her hand. John stared at her in surprise, then said something like:

"Pleasure, I am John", saluted military style, his cock standing to attention and just stared at her bobbing head, enjoying her hot mouth on his nob. He looked over her shoulder to Fiona, she grinned like a Cheshire cat, he grinned back and she sneakily crawled behind the Indian girl.

Deema was so absorbed in the thick meat in her mouth that she jumped when she felt Fiona's hands pushing her slip down. But John held her head in place and very gently started fucking her dark lips, while Fiona licked her fanny with an eager tongue. The brown girl seemed confused, passive for a moment, caught between a cock and a pleasant place, before she gave in to be the centerpiece in this early morning delight.

Before long, John breathed heavier and held her head stronger between his hands, pumping harder. Fiona had changed tactics and was lying underneath Deema, licking her pink folds while squeezing her slim ass cheeks. I saw her hand go up and carress Deema's ass cheek, and then her thumb pressed down hard on Deema's anus, starting a cataclysm. Deema tried to throw her head up, but could not get off John's cock who held her tightly in place. She quaked, screamed and shuddered before she went over the edge. Her scream on his cock triggered John and he pumped wads and wads of his juice into the shaking dark woman, one shot, two shots, three, four and his man sauce streamed out of the corners of her mouth while she tried to swallow, her body now in goosebumps and spasms. Finally, she collapsed on him. Fiona crawled up to them, they snuggled up with each other. Exhausted, they lay in a puddle of sweat and semen enjoying the afterglow of their morning folly.

I had come two times, put my mobile phone away and started happily to clean up the evidence of my pleasure.

A wiser man than me would have thought this too good to be true and would have been content with the status quo.

But I wanted more. I wanted her. I wanted her lips wrapped around my piston, I wanted her to lick my balls, I wanted to bury my pole between those round ass cheeks and most of all, I wanted to see her sixpack spasm when she came and I pumped my juice deep into her quivering body.

So, as bad judgment and my hormonally fogged brain dictated, I did something about it.

One morning, I came back from my morning walk, dog on leash, when I saw her parking the car in front of her house. I went over to her, and while the dog danced around her and sniffed her everywhere, I let her pet him for a few seconds before saying:

"Ah, Fiona, there is something I wanted to discuss with you." From her crouched position she looked up to me and continued petting the dog:

"Yes, ok, what is it about?"

"Well, I see you and John making out from time to time" she looked up sternly, slightly flustered, ".... I really enjoy the show you put on for me" she was now really deep red, tried to say something, but I cut her off ".... but I would appreciate it if we could do this the other way around". She stopped stroking the dog, a stern crease forming on her forehead, her eyes small and intense, she looked furious as she menacingly said:

"What do you mean?" I grinned at her:

"Well, you come up my stairs, we make out, and John can watch if he wants to." I grinned some more as the blood shot now really into her cheeks. Oh, yes, she was furious, mad with fury, I felt the heat she radiated, and normally I would have been very worried. She reached behind her, I suppose where she had a taser or a pepper spray or something in her belt. At least she does not go for the gun, I thought. "I would not do that."

"And why should I not do that, you filthy scumbag? Or why should I not beat you to pulp, huh?" she spat with venom, ready to give me the beating of my life.

"You could, but you shouldn't because I would then upload the film of you and John. Or the one where you clean the canoe of your Indian female colleague, and she sucks off John. Both made with my telephone, not top quality, but you all look fabulous." She looked at me as if I had slapped her across the face. "Yeah, that's what I thought." She stumbled back a step or two, staring at me. "So, next time, you come up my stairs, give me a sign, and I'll come down and open the door. Nothing easier than that...." She still stared, then said with a strangled voice:

"I'll think about it", then turned around and left.

"Don't wait too long. Pornhub is always looking for amateur stuff...." I watched as her door closed. No, it did not feel right, I knew it was very wrong what I was doing, but the idea of burying my prick between her ass cheeks had shut down any rational thought.

A couple of days later I was again in my morning session with Literotica, when her car pulled up to the kerb. And to my delight, Fiona did not bounce up her stairs. She came across the street and bounced up my stairs while waving. It had worked.

I hastily stowed away my erection and ran down the stairs.

I opened the door and there she stood: my personal little police slut. I just stared at her for a few moments, her firm thighs in the blue tight uniform pants, her breasts under the bulky stab vest. What I had not expect was the little smile on her face. Fuck it! I thought, she is mine.

"Hi!" she said, in an upbeat manner.

"Sssht, you'll wake the whole family" I hissed.

"Oh, we don't want that, do we?" she whispered back. "I thought about your generous offer. Ok, I'm all in." She grinned at me. What was wrong with this girl? She was blackmailed, probably would be forced to let her self be fucked by her neighbour, maybe even more perverted things, and she smiled at me? Before I could think any further, she stepped forward and pushed me into the hallway. "Lets go, before anyone wakes up." She sank to her knees and looked up at me. "Show me!" I could not believe it, just like that she gave in, and smiled while doing so. Can anybody explain modern women? Fuck it, she is here, I have a hardon, lets go. Without further ado, I slid down my zipper and yanked out my meat. She looked startled for a moment:

"Wow, that is impressive. What a cock, I never thought you were such a stud." It is true, I am well built. She looked up to me, past my hard schlong and asked demurely: "May I suck it?" I had to control myself to not shoot all over her upturned face.....

"Please, help yourself" I replied generously. She reached up to grab my dick, I could feel the warmth of her hand around my veiny shaft, but at the very last second, millimeters away from my throbbing hose, she hesitated, then said:

"Hmm, or maybe not. Maybe another time..." I looked at her incredulously as she stood up, and looked down at my dick "You know, I don't like your attitude". I stared at her, slackjawed. "Yes, don't look at me like that. We have known forever that you were gawking at us, you dirty boy", she smiled her sweetest smile, her finger wagging in front of my nose, "we knew it all along and put on a bit of a show for you, and that is how you thank us?" I was so surprised that I stuttered, but she went on. "Yes, yes, I know, you'll upload our film to Pornhub" I nodded, and wanted to say something, but found it incredibly hard to argue with a hot woman in whisper tone so that my family did not wake up while my dick was out of my pants "You will not do that for 1): there are already films of us on the internet that we loaded up, good quality but not on Pornhub, so why upload bad quality..." she grinned at me, was she crazy? ".... and for 2): I would not do that if I was you." I felt how my dick was dripping on the hardwood floor, but I said as coolly as I was able:

"Why would I not, pray say?" Her smile widened as she said:

"Because I still had my bodycam on when you spoke to me the other day" she tapped on the little box on her shoulder, " I always leave it on until I am through the door of the house. So I have a record of you trying to blackmail me." I stared at her, momentarily speechless.

"Bullshit!" I croaked, but she could hear that I was anything but sure.

"No bullshit. And I am sure the crown prosecutor will not take lightly that you try to blackmail a police woman into sexual favours. I'll possibly lose my job because of the films, but you go to jail." She grinned again her radiant smile, fluttered her eyelids in the sweetest imaginable and most flirtatious way. "Think about it", then she turned and bounced down my stairs, across the street and up her stairs.

I sat dazed in my office and tried to digest what just had happened when I saw the curtains of their bedroom open. It was John, naked, looking hard at me then grinning and lying down on the bed. Fiona, also naked, appeared, sat astride his lap, looked me in the eyes and stuck out her tongue to me and grinned. Ah, her pink tongue that I wanted so desperately against my cock. She reached behind her and positioned John's dick against her pussy lips. She smiled again at me and, looking at me, as she leisurely sat down on John, her eyes widened and then lazily, luxuriously closed.

She rode him slowly, visibly enjoying her morning treat as ever so slowly, John's arm came up. He held it up, his hand first a fist, but then his middle finger folded out until it stood bolt upright from his fist. Fuck you!

And like a curtain in a theater, their bedroom curtain closed again as they both slowly and deliciously rode towards their morning orgasm.

HartMann
HartMann
101 Followers