Bound Fun with My Roommate

Story Info
A misunderstanding throws her rule book out the window. (M/F)
23.8k words
4.77
32.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dubcon and reluctance begins two-thirds of the way into the story

*****

Everything was in place. The camera was angled down at the bed, and I was restrained by a set of soft wrist and ankle cuffs. Of course, I felt like I simply had to put a ballgag in my mouth. With my hands directly behind me and my feet restrained to the corners of the foot of the bed, my body made an inverted "Y" shape for the camera. I had the key to my cuffs in one hand, and a remote for the camera in the other.

I took a few pictures, writhing this way and that. I didn't need to act. This was the first time that I had photographed myself in restraints, and the thought of being so vulnerable and helpless if anyone were to find me like that scratched the part of my brain that had been itching so much lately. I didn't understand why, not completely, but I didn't care. I just wanted to capture my image while I was young and hot, and if I got a little kinky with it, so what? I'd only ever share these pictures with people that I really trusted.

Finished, I maneuvered the key in my hand to the lock on my wrist cuff. Then the worst possible thing that could have happened, happened. I dropped it. A muffled scream was cut short when I saw that the key was on the edge of the mattress. If I could just reach it...

In my attempt to pick up the key, my fingers brushed it just enough that it fell off the bed. I screamed into my ballgag and cursed my stupidity for not being more careful. A knock at the door scared me, although it was somewhat comforting at the same time. I wasn't sure what to feel, but I can say for sure that I was conflicted.

"Kelly? Are you ok in there?" my roommate Adam asked.

"Go away!" I tried to yell, but with the gag in my mouth, I probably sounded distressed. I don't know why I wanted him to leave, because I needed him to get the key for me. At the same time, I didn't want him to see me restrained and so easily fuckable, if he so desired, which, let's face it, he probably desired me already. Most guys did.

"Kelly? Are you in trouble? I'm coming in!"

I heard Adam try the handle, but the door was locked. I panicked. Quite a bit, actually. A few moments later, he had picked the lock. Oh, fuck!

As soon as he saw me, I struggled against my restraints. There I was: bound to my bed, nude, spread-eagled, and squirming about in what was probably a very enticing manner. I was his for the taking.

Sure, he was attractive in a "I don't give a fuck," confident kind of way, but we were roommates and nothing more. It would be foolish to pursue a relationship because we would be stuck with each other if things didn't work out. To sum things up, I would've fucked him if we weren't roommates.

We stared at each other in silence for maybe 15 seconds. I'm fairly sure that I held my breath the entire time, extremely anxious about how events were going to unfold.

"Errr, I'll just be on my way. I thought you were in trouble..." he said and turned to leave.

I mumble-screamed into my ballgag. He looked back at me and saw the panic in my eyes. Hesitantly, he took a step forward, briefly glancing at my camera setup.

"Do you, uhhh, want to tell me something?" he asked.

I nodded my head vigorously. Adam stepped forward slowly, as if he were trying to get close to a wild animal without spooking it. My breathing intensified as he got closer to me; my breasts heaved up and down. I was dripping sweat.

His eyes dart all over my body quickly and respectfully. Thankfully, his gaze didn't linger to the point of awkwardness.

When he got close enough to me to remove the gag, I turned my head to the side so he could see the clasp. I nearly shed a tear when he removed it, but I composed myself because he still needed to unlock the cuffs.

"Thank you so much! Can you please get a key for me? I dropped it. Can you reach between the mattress and the wall to get it?"

Adam inspected the gap between the bed and the wall and found that it was nearly nonexistent. "I'm just going to move the bed..." Adam began.

"It's really heavy. The frame alone takes two people..."

Adam shrugged, then unsuccessfully tried to move the bed. Scratching his head, I was sure that he knew what he had to do, but he didn't know how to tell me.

"Just get on the bed with me," I said. "It's ok. I really need the key. It should be more or less directly behind my head."

He hesitated for a moment, gulping. Crawling onto the bed, he leaned over my head to reach down behind the mattress to find the key. His chest was pressed up against my face, making it difficult for me to breathe. I mumbled into his chest until he got off of me.

"I can't breathe..."

Adam looked me up and down, then at the area where the key had fallen. Then he surveyed my body once more, perhaps a bit longer than necessary.

"Are you just sightseeing, or...?" I asked.

He coughed nervously into his hand. "It's... Well... I'm going to have to crawl over you, so..."

"Yeah, I understand. Can you please just get on with it?"

In moving into position, Adam momentarily had both of his legs between mine, and both of his forearms resting on the mattress on either side of my breasts. He smiled bashfully at me momentarily; I did the same. Swinging his left leg over mine, he tried to reach for the key with his left hand while his right remained on the bed next to my boob. He needed to get his fingers closer to the floor, which meant that his body became closer to mine as a result.

He was now laying on top of me; my tits were crushed into his chest. I was surprised to find myself getting hot and bothered at the contact, knowing that he could do whatever he wanted to with me, and that he apparently wanted to, given the hardness that I felt against my thigh. Yet, he was acting like he was going to just let me go.

Adam could have ridden me for as long and as hard as he wanted, and I would have been powerless to stop him. The idea that he wanted me, that he could have me, and yet he wasn't going to simply because he respected me as a human being instead of a warm hole to fuck? I shivered at the thought.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. Please just get the key."

"I'm working on it..."

His upper leg shifted to lay against my bald pussy. My clit swelled; needing to soothe it, I twisted my hips a little to get some much-needed stimulation.

I noticed that his hand on the mattress had moved to my ribs just below my breast. He was grunting in his attempt to reach the key. I wasn't sure if he even realized that he was touching me, but to be honest I didn't care. His touch felt nice, and besides, he could do whatever he needed to in order to get the extra leverage and reach that he needed so he could get the key and free me.

"I got it!" he exclaimed. He turned to face me, smiling; I did the same. Our lips were nearly touching. After a few moments, he proudly showed me the key. "So, did you want me to put this back in your hand? I could hold onto it and help you take pictures. If you want."

My clit throbbed at the idea; I resisted the urge to rub my thighs together, knowing it was impossible at the moment anyway.

"Just unlock me, please."

Adam surprised me by doing just that. Without hesitation. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then he handed me the key and turned to leave. I looked at him curiously.

"Are you gay or something?"

He stopped in his tracks, then hung his head and sighed. Turning around, he gestured to his erection. "Does it look like I'm gay?"

"Then why didn't you... try anything?"

"I dunno... Because I'm not a psycho, I guess."

"Oh. Well. Thanks."

"Believe me, I would love to."

I chuckled weakly. "That's not a good idea..."

He had made his way to the door, then stopped again. "You know, I really wouldn't mind helping you take pictures in the future. That is, if you wanted the help."

"You've already helped me enough, Adam, thank you."

After he left, I sat up on the edge of my bed and sighed in relief that he didn't take advantage of me. Then, I felt really uncomfortable when I glanced at my open nightstand drawer. Inside was everything I didn't want a guy to see: vibrator, sanitary pads, birth control... He had seen far too much of me, as well as things that I would rather have kept hidden. I wasn't looking forward to hashing out what happened with Adam, but I knew that I was going to have to.

*****

Later, I summoned the courage to face Adam, this time clothed a bit more than necessary, trying to hide my figure as much as possible. I was so ashamed. I wanted to move out, but I didn't have anyone that I could move in with. I had to find out how he felt about things to see if we could continue living together...

"So, uhhh, I know that was kinda awkward earlier," I said.

He shrugged. "Everybody's got their thing. I don't judge." He was doing schoolwork on his laptop; he hadn't looked up to respond.

"Do you think we can still be friends?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, why not?"

Why not? Why not? What the fuck did he mean, "Why not?"

Frustrated, I messaged my sister Megan and asked if I could visit to talk to her about something important. She readily agreed.

*****

"He just let you go?" my sister asked, astonished.

"Yeah."

"And he didn't make you promise to do anything for him?"

"Nope."

"Is he gay?"

"No. I asked. He sported an impressive bulge in his shorts."

"How impressive?"

"Very."

Megan blushed and fanned her face. "And you were just laying there with your legs spread, basically asking for it?"

"Yeah, well, I wasn't asking for it, but yeah, basically."

"Wow."

"So, what do I do?"

"What do you mean? If you don't want to have sex with him, then you should count your blessings that he's a nice guy. Wait... are you sure he didn't even ask you to do anything for him?"

"Nothing. Well, he did offer his services taking pictures in the future, but I think it was a joke."

"Hang on... Is that what you're using my old camera for?"

"Uhhh... kinda..."

Megan laughed softly. "Didn't you say that he was hard?"

"Yeah."

"So, he's attracted to you, right?"

"Well, yeah. He did say that he'd love to fuck me."

"Really? In that case, his offer wasn't a joke. He wants to see you naked again."

I laughed. "That is not going to happen."

"Why not?"

"Duh. We're roommates. That would be a terrible idea for us to get involved."

"Nobody is saying that you have to be in a relationship together."

"So why should I get naked for him?"

"Who says it's for him? He's already seen you naked, and he liked what he saw. Are you telling me that you don't like to be seen and admired?"

I rubbed my thighs together.

"What's that about?" my sister asked, smirking, inquiring about my horniness.

"I dunno. I was just thinking about what it would be like to willingly show myself to him with no expectation of sex."

"Are you sure you're not into him?"

"Come on Megan, we're roommates. It's a bad idea."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Fine, he's fucking hot. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Uhh, yeah!" my sister yelled, laughing. She clearly thought that my predicament was amusing. I wondered how she would feel if she were in my position.

"It's not funny, sis. I don't know what to do!"

Megan calmed down after a moment and finally got serious. "Well, what are your options? You could move out..."

"I don't have anywhere to go. It's too expensive to live on my own, and there's no one that I can move in with at the moment."

"You could move in with me for a while. We'd have to share a bed, though, or you could sleep on my couch."

"Thanks for the offer, but I just moved out of Mom and Dad's. I need my space. Plus, it's too far of a drive to get to school. You're an extra thirty minutes away, so that would be forty minutes at a minimum to get to school and back. That would drive me crazy."

"Ok, well, the offer stands if you change your mind..."

*****

A few days passed. I nervously glanced at Adam every now and then. I saw him checking me out more than he normally did, but then again, I was peeking at him more than usual, so I wasn't really sure of anything. It was an awkward situation, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't avoid the elephant in the room, and I couldn't move out. I felt like my only option was to embrace it and let him take some pictures of me to prove to him that I wasn't bothered by what happened the other day. Or... did I need to prove to myself that I wasn't bothered by it?

Either way, I felt like I had to do it, and I just hoped that we would still be friends afterwards. I thought we would be, considering that he hadn't mentioned the situation from the other day, and he wasn't talking to me or treating me any differently. Well, he might have been checking me out more, but I couldn't really fault him for that. Men and their hungry eyes.

"Want to take some pictures of me?" I asked casually, running my fingers through my hair while I pretended to be absorbed in something on my phone.

"Sure," he said coolly, not taking his eyes off of his own phone. "When?"

"Hmmm... Now?"

"Ok," he said.

He stood up and walked over to me and held out his hand to help me up. I flushed a bit when I was on my feet, looking up into his eyes as I held his hand, thinking about how I was going to be naked for his lustful inspection in a minute or two. At that moment, I thought about how crazy it was that I even suggested doing this, but I found myself taking my clothes off anyway after I got the camera from my room and gave it to him.

"Aren't you going to turn around?" I asked while I took my top off.

"Is there a reason that I should?"

I had no answer to his question, so I smiled shyly and continued stripping for him. I could have gone to my room and stripped if I really didn't want him to watch, but I didn't. When I got to my bra and panties, I had to resist the natural urge to remove them seductively. It took a lot of willpower, but I managed it. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea, after all.

Naked, I looked at him and waited for him to say or do something, but he didn't. He just stared at me. All of me. What the fuck am I doing?!

"So...?" I asked.

"So, what? How do you want this to work?" he asked as he continued eyeing my body.

"I mean... Just take pictures of me. Don't mess with any of the settings because I have no idea what any of it means."

He was confused, so I explained to him that I got the camera from my sister, then I showed him how far away the camera should be to take a picture of me that was in focus.

"Can I tell you what poses to do?" he asked.

"Uhh... you can make suggestions, sure," I said, laughing.

"Ok, well, why don't you just act like you're at a real photoshoot, and do whatever poses you think might look good?"

My nipples instantly became erect. He wasn't telling me what to do; he asked me to do what I might do naturally if I were alone, but to do it for him. It hadn't occurred to me until that moment how intimate this was going to be. I had a dilemma: contort my body sexily for him, or else make the entire situation even more awkward for myself by backing out. Why did he have to be so nonchalant about the whole thing? The fact that he wasn't hounding me to fuck, nor even making a move on me, made me feel like he wielded some kind of power over me that I had to win back.

I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to run into my room, lock the door, get in bed underneath my blanket, and stay there for three days. I felt heat creeping into my cheeks; this was bad.

"I'm going to act a bit shy at first," I said. "Then I'll open up a bit."

"You can open up all the way, if you want."

Oh, shit! Did he really just say that? I could feel myself getting lubricated; I only hoped that it wasn't so much that it became noticeable. I suppose if I felt that it would, I could always excuse myself for a bathroom break.

Mortified about the innuendo coupled with my voluntary nakedness, my hands covered my face subconsciously.

"Yes, perfect. Very natural," he said, referring to my "pretend" shyness. My arms were already hiding my breasts; thinking about that reminded me that my pussy was visible, so I clenched my thighs together and turned to the side.

I wasn't acting. I was actually very anxious about the situation. Sure, it was my idea, but I thought that he was attracted to me. What the fuck? Why would I get naked for a guy that was attracted to me if I'm not going to have sex with him? Did I actually think about this before I did it? In that moment, I found it difficult to remember why I decided to do this.

Whatever. My anxiety. It was rooted in how calm he was about everything. If he were attracted to me, wouldn't he show it more? Why did I care? I didn't want him to show his attraction to me, did I? I honestly didn't know. All that I knew at the time was that he was turning me on, and I couldn't imagine a scenario where he didn't. And yet, I wanted more. More anxiety to turn into erotic tension; destination: unknown.

I kept asking myself why I wanted this. I had no answers; I just knew that I liked doing it, and I wanted more. More, more, more. I wanted to show off to him. I felt attractive and wanted and most of all... safe.

He could have had me before if he really wanted. If he was a bad person. But he wasn't. He proved it. Motherfucker didn't even touch me. No, "Oops, I tripped and groped your tits," or any of that bullshit that he could have easily pulled.

It was bizarre. The more I posed for him, the more I wanted. I couldn't get enough. The only problem was that I felt myself getting wet. A little too wet. I had to make a few trips to the bathroom as a result, so he wouldn't see my lubrication and think I was a kinky slut, or something.

The whole time he was photographing me, he was a gentleman. Never made a lewd comment. Never tried to grope me. Always, always, always complimented my attractiveness. And he took pictures of me for a long time. It felt like a long time, anyway. It might have only been five minutes, or it could have been five hours. To be honest, I didn't care. I was going to stay right there until he called an end to things, which I didn't expect would happen, ever, or until I got so turned on that I simply must leave the room.

Speaking of which, I got really horny, and my nipples became very hard. At one point, he looked at my nips for a long moment and I got embarrassed. I smiled shyly at him and rubbed them between my fingers. The kinkiness of the fact that I was rubbing my nipples in front of him was too much for me to handle; I needed to masturbate, so I took my camera and went to my room.

I looked at the pictures and rubbed one out as I imagined what Adam was thinking of me in the poses. He had made some good suggestions. My fingers slipped along the sides of my clit freely; I was wet enough that I could have easily been able to take his cock with a single thrust. I mean, I could have easily taken any cock.

Fuuuccckkkk. Looking through the pictures, I saw that he had me in some great poses, some that I didn't even remember doing. I had been so caught up with my horniness that I had done whatever he said, apparently. I certainly didn't intend to show my pussy as much as I had, nor to be as visibly aroused as the pictures showed. Well, it turned out to be a good session, but I still hadn't cum yet.

Uggghhh! I really needed to be penetrated. To feel a hot, thick cock split me open and fill me up. To feel several warm spurts against my cervix. At that moment, I clicked to the next picture to find myself presenting my backside to the camera, knees on the couch cushion, hands on the top of the back rest. My head was turned back to the camera, and I was smiling. "Yes, step right up and take me," I imagined myself saying to him.