A Delightful Rape

Story Info
Beautiful married woman fucked by adorable stranger.
1.5k words
3.62
17.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't have, I know that, it was wrong, but I couldn't resist. I gave in to the attraction of that seductive stranger, clear-eyed, calm and insinuating, with a sensual, elegant tone of voice, well-cut Western clothes, wearing a white turban.

My sin, my first transgression in six years of marriage.

He was at the women's clothing store where I'm store manager in the afternoon, and he pleased everyone with a mellow and interesting conversation. Perhaps he had studied the place well before and knew what interested him and what he wanted. In other words: me. Or perhaps he had just randomly wandered into a place where several beautiful women work in an attempt to choose one who would be more easily captivated by his friendliness.

Finally, he turned to me. Or rather, he selected me out, I found afterwards. A pretty blonde woman of 30 years.

In a few minutes of conversation, he made the invitation. For a beer after work. I know it was inconvenient to do that, to have a beer in a bar with a man I didn't know, being married. My husband certainly wouldn't approve. And acquaintances who might see me might imagine erotic things, as if I were having an affair with someone outside of marriage.

But the man inspired confidence, he was very engaging and self-assured, the bar he chose was near to the store, on the same street, and he promised it would be quick. I thought it wouldn't inconvenient to get away from the routine of home, work and family and hear stories about places and customs in faraway countries that I didn't know.

My great mistake.

It was just one beer, an engaging conversation and then he said he'd take me home. I readily agreed, even though I was thrilled and enjoying the conversation, as I shouldn't be long before I got home from work.

I got into his car and before starting the engine, he smiled at me, said I was very pretty and opened a small, mysterious tiny black box. Who left flow a soft perfume. A bittersweet scent of almonds entered my nostrils...

I woke up I don't know how long later, lying on a bed in a room that I didn't know it.

Scared, I tried to remember everything, to understand how and why I was there, but my head hurt, it throbbed and my mind was confused.

Everything, even, was confused. I had made a terrible mistake by accepting an invitation from a stranger.

It was too late to regret it. Or correct.

I didn't have much time to think. My kidnapper entered the room. He was naked, with a huge dark penis standing out erect between his legs.

I tried to react, but my body wouldn't obey, it was inert to my mind's commands.

Smiling, he said: "You're mine now. For everything I want. I like you, women, like this".

Slipping his hand into the neckline of my dress, he successively fondled my two breasts inside the bra. Slipping his hand into the neckline of my dress, he successively fondled my two breasts inside the bra. Then, keeping his hand on my chest, he lifted my dress with the other, gazing with pleasure at my body clad only in very thin, transparent white panties. Then, keeping his hand on my chest, he lifted my dress with the other, gazing with pleasure at my body clad only in very thin, transparent white panties.

He ran his hands over my belly, my thighs and my vulva, over my thin panties. I became aroused.

Slowly, with oriental calm and phlegm, he took off my dress, bra and panties. He sucked my breasts, licked my nipples and kissed my pussy. He ran his hands over my naked body. Turning me on completely, although I didn't want it to.

The desecration thus begun, he continued the ritual of my rape.

Kneeling with his legs open on my chest, he shoved his erect penis into my mouth. He made go and came movements with the dick, simulating a fuck.

It went on for several minutes until he finally came to the end. And he came. He ejaculated, pouring all the sperm of his pleasure into my mouth.

Semi-conscious, but unable to react, I felt the fuck in my mouth, received all the cum and had to swallow it, in a natural, non-selective organic movement. What is thrown into our mouths, if we can't spit it out, we swallow it.

I received the cock in my mouth and tasted another man's semen, being married.

My rapist remained silent, with his eyes closed, for several minutes. In body and mind distension, in a state of mystical oriental relaxation.

He came out of his trance with his cock still very hard. He said he was going to fuck me.

He spread my thighs wide, separating my legs as much as possible, leaving my pussy exposed. And available.

With pleasure, he shoved his thick cock, big and hard, into my slit, through my black hair.

The thick cock dilated my hole, applied pressure and thrust went inside... in... in... a third in... halfway in... and everything.

With his entire cock inside me, he began to fuck me. His thick cock going back and forth in my sex hole. He kissed me, biting and squeezing my breasts and punching his delicious dick into my sex. Slamming his cock hard in my vagina.

It was a long time. Very calm, he was in no hurry to finish. He fucked my pussy for half an hour or more. Until he came. A fabulous jet of semen in my vagina.

He rested for a while until he got up, put on a clinical glove, took a tube of something, turned me face down on the bed and...

It was an anal lubricant with a sedative. The kind you use for sex from behind. Both between homosexuals and between women and men.

He applied it to my asshole and pushed it well in with his finger.

He stuck his finger all the way up my ass, twisting and wiggling it, lubricating, sensitizing and relaxing.

He was going to put his cock in my ass. The first time I was going to be sodomized. Did he realize I was an anal virgin? Would it matter to him? Would it hurt me too much?

Unimportant considerations, because as soon as he'd finished moistening, widening and making my asshole very sensitive, he lay down on top of me, put his cock in my buttocks and started thrusting into my litlle asshole.

He spent a very long time fucking my ass.

The first time I experienced an anal penetration.

The cock of another man who wasn't my husband, having sex with me from behind. Having pleasure in my ass.

The hard cock forcing my asshole. Tearing. The guy raping my anus. Deflowering.

I lying on my stomach, naked, with no reaction. With the buttocks open.

The stranger taking pleasure in my ass. With his cock moving back and forth.

Until he came. He shot another, the third, load of sperm. Now in my ass.

That was the moment I stopped being an anal virgin.

My happy kidnapper completing the full circuit of sex with a woman: sucking on the breasts and pussy, sex and cum in the mouth, fucking her front and back, cunt and ass. Cuming in the vagina and anus.

Smiling, satisfied, he wiped slightly my ass and pussy with paper towels, put on my panties, bra and dress. He kissed me on the mouth and said: "Thank you and goodbye, Cinderella".

He sat me down on the bed, opened the mysterious scented box again and the smell of almonds mixed with sandalwood made me lose the consciousness.

I woke up, still confused, with vague memories of the events, sitting on a bench in the square two blocks from my house.

It was 9pm. Four hours after I left the work.

The few people present, three only, had saw a dark-haired man without a turban pull over a car and leave me on the bench, apparently - to them - a little drunk. None of them could describe the man's features, nor could they write down the license plate.

I told my husband I was tired, with a headache.

I was going to shower, have some soup and go to sleep.

I washed a lot, three times, my mouth, the slit of my vagina and my asshole. I also very well washed very well my white panties.

I slept soundly, effect still of the sedative perfume that I had aspired.

I asked for a special leave and didn't work for the next two days.

The following night, when I finally go to had sex with my husband, he was surprised and pleasantly happy when, naked in bed with him, I spontaneously put myself in the doggy position, showing him my pussy and my small asshole. And told him he could fuck me in the back.

And I told him he could fuck me in the back. I always denied.

And now, I offered to him. And allowed it.

My husband, happy and grateful, was delighted and and had enough in my sweet e praiseworthy, enjoyable little anal orifice. That became his great sexual pleasure, in our bed, thereafter. And mine too. Thanks to the mysterious man in the turban and the sensual almond-scented box.