A Demon Cums in the Night Ch. 03

Story Info
SUCK -- YOU -- BYE.
5.5k words
4.57
7.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The winged demon licked its lips, admiring its prey. The young woman looked delicious from head to toe. And the demon was eager to feast. It patiently waited for the next series of thunderclaps until finally they arrived. The loud, atmospheric discharges gave the demon just the opportunity it needed and with a closed fisted, smashed a single pane of glass in the window. Its body quickly transformed into thick smoke and ventured into the bedroom, aided by the aggravated wind. The smoke rushed under the bed to avoid detection, just in time for Megan to sit up and noticed the hole in her window.

"Fucking storm." she groaned, just barely awake to truly register the damage done.

With little care for any rain that may come, Megan covered herself with her bedsheets, heavy duvet and laid back down. Within minutes her breathing became heavy, combined with the sound of cute snores. The demon churned within its current state, amused at how quick the young woman was able to fall back asleep. The thick smoke exited from under the bed and returned to its original form.

The wind outside kicked up and entered the hole in the window. The gust created a vortex just strong enough to make scattered clothes move a little as well as ruffle the bed coverings. Megan made another noise and shuffled in the bed, causing the coverings to move. The demon waved a hand creating an invisible seal on the window, ending the ruckus. The recent disturbance caused Megan to cover herself as much as possible, save for a single bare foot sticking out from under the coverings. When everything settled, the demon looked upon the woman and decided to play with its meal.

The demon approached the bed, smiling from ear to ear. Its tail swished about until muscles along its length flexed, ending its random movements. It curled and bent until the spade-shaped tip touched the end of the mattress. It dragged against the fabric of the fitted sheet then pulled away. Then the tip approached sole of the cute bare foot, very slowly. With a quick flick against the soft flesh, the toes curled, registering the very brief tickle. The demon attacked again, lightly poking at the arch causing the toes to curl again, followed by a twitch-like kick. The demon attacked one last time, pressing the tip of its tail into Megan's sole as if leaving scripture with invisible ink. The toes wiggled, the sole scrunched, and finally gave one last twitch kick before retreating under the covers. The demon simply smiled, playing with its food.

Megan shuffled under the covers, grumbling some sort of sleep induced profanity. When she settled, she was lying face down. The demon waited long enough and seized the opportunity. With a squint of its eye, the bed coverings exploded off the mattress. Debris comprised of cotton and polyester filled the room like fallen snow. Its tail flexed hard, curling in the air and struck Megan across her bare ass. The noise was almost as loud as a gunshot. The lashing snapped the redhead out of her sleep and she screamed in pain. When she turned her gaze to the end of the bed and faced her attacker, another scream escaped her lips. One of terror.

Standing before her was a demon of feminine build, like a Barbie doll in near human form. It had breasts of perfect measurement. Beneath the breasts were a flat stomach, then hips and a rear of equal perfection. The demon's legs were soft in appearance ending with dainty feet. The body was hairless save for the top of the head, hair as black midnight. All of which was just the human appearance it provided.

From the inhuman aspect, its irises burned a bright yellow. Its flesh a slight fuchsia tone. Grown from the sides of the head were horns, curling in a half circle and ending with almost rounded tips under the earlobes. The ends of the fingers were claws, as black as the being's hair. Sprouting from its back; most likely at the shoulder blades, were a pair of leathery wings currently in a rested position. Beneath the wings was the culprit which smacked Megan's ass, the long tail seemed to move with a mind of its own. Above all else was the demon's nudity, equaling Megan's. Having taken in the entirety of the demon's physical appearance, there was only one logical thing left for Megan to do: run.

The young redhead jumped from her bed but the moment her feet touched the floor, the demon was on her. Grabbing her by the wrist, Megan was lifted from the floor and her back slammed against a wall. It wasn't painful but just enough to leave her a little jarred. Megan noticed both her and the demon were not standing but rather floating, her toes flexing in the hope of finding the ground beneath her.

The demon opened its mouth and a long, forked tongue extended outward. Its flesh continued to flow from the opening until the tip of the tongue made contact with Megan's neck and dragged from just above the collar bone and into her hairline right behind her ear. The tongue immediately retreated back into the beast's mouth. It stayed open in a yawn, revealing fangs sharp and strong enough to bite through metal. The mouth approached her face and the teeth slammed shut just in front of her cute little nose. Megan nearly fainted just from the sound, like a steel trap slamming shut on itself. She was truly staring death in the face. The demon leaned in close and inhaled through its nose along the other side of Megan's neck. And finally, it spoke.

"Mmmmmm, I can see why he chose you." The voice was just as feminine as the rest of its body. Clearly the demon was female, if anything was certain.

"I-I wasn't ch-chosen." Megan spoke as tears formed in her eyes.

Something swatted her in the face faster than she could believe. Megan saw the recoil of the demon's tail before registering she'd been struck again. Not enough to hurt but certainly get her attention.

"Clearly you weren't instructed never to lie when you were a child," the demon hissed "I can smell my brother's taint on you. It's barely there, but noticeable. He must not have visited you in some time. You poor mortal. I have to ask, was he satisfying?"

Megan trembled in the demon's grip, unable to answer promptly. Her face was struck again and she cried out as the demon's grip felt like it was crushing her wrists in frustration.

"Truth now, mortal. Was. He. Satisfying?"

Megan started to panic. She knew if she didn't give the right answer; let alone answer right away, she would be struck again. Or worse. Then she recalled the conversation from earlier that day and the words flowed from her mouth like a fountain.

"Oh my God! Luci was telling the truth! It was Luci! Luci's the one you want! Not me! She met your brother! The demon! The Incubus! Whatever you want to call him! But I swear to God it wasn't me!"

The demon's eyes shifted from predator hunting prey, to curious wonder. She leaned in close and licked Megan's sweating forehead. The taste of fear was just as genuine as the truth. The demon released Megan's wrists and she fell to the floor. Upon impact she backed herself into a corner, sitting on her bare rear and hugging her knees into her chest. The demon lowered to the floor and began to pace within the bedroom.

"Well, this is an unfortunate turn of events. It would seem I have made a mistake." The demon turned her attention to Megan and continued to speak. "I won't lie, it's a great shame he didn't choose you. Oh well. Might as well enjoy myself while I'm here."

The demon extended an arm and opened her hand, palm facing directly at Megan. Her fingers curled slightly and Megan felt an invisible force taking hold of her. The demon motioned her closed hand towards the bed and Megan immediately came off the ground and floated through the air towards her mattress. The demon straightened her fingers and Megan fell onto the bed below. Just as Megan's body bounced on the mattress, the demon jumped on top of her. Pinning down her arms and straddling her body.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Megan's lips quivered.

"Feeding." the demon responded with a giant smile.

With that, her tongue flowed from her mouth once more and penetrated Megan's trembling lips. The demon's saliva had an immediate effect on the attractive redhead. Megan felt as if she'd been injected with a million doses of the world's most powerful aphrodisiacs. Her labia instantly swelled. Her clit grew three sizes beyond her normal arousal. Her innermost parts contracted with a will of their own. All of which radiated pleasure throughout Megan's petite body. The tongue returned to the demon's mouth and she smiled as the human beneath her moaned.

"Wh-what are you? Tell me?" Megan panted.

"I'm what you call a Succubus." answered the demon, seductively.

The demon's lips pressed against Megan's neck and she could feel the teeth grazing her skin. At the same time the succubus pawed at one of her breasts and massaged the fleshy orb. Far better than any man had ever touched her. It didn't stop there. She could feel the tail wrapping around her leg from thigh to ankle, massaging it in cycles like a professional masseuse. The succubus's other hand went between Megan's legs. The woman felt a twinge of fear regarding the claws at the ends of her attacker's fingers. Instead, what touched her flower was very soft and delicate, much like herself.

The succubus pinched Megan's swollen clit and the girl let out a howl of approval. Following this was an increased flow of her nectar, coating the demon's fingers as they rubbed between her engorged labia. The tips teased at the entrance and finally pushed inward. For a moment Megan was convinced sparks were literally firing out of her sex from the demon's touch. It felt hot and electric, burning her from the inside out in all the most wonderful ways possible. The succubus curled her fingers and pressed the tips directly into Megan's g-spot. The young mortal screamed as an orgasm stormed within her body. The succubus pulled her fingers out of Megan's pussy and laughed as a stream of girl-cum flowed from between her nether lips. The succubus brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on the fresh orgasm that coated her digits. The demon's eyes went wide in excitment from what she tasted.

"By the gods, you are exquisite! Delightful! A delicacy, ripe to be eaten!" the succubus's tone changing from seductive to feral.

The demon moved far too quick for Megan to see. At first, she was on top of her body. Now the succubus had forced Megan's legs as far open as possible and her face was inches away from Megan's dripping pussy. The redhead looked down to see actual fire within the eyes of the demon staring at her sex. The succubus opened her mouth and the tongue emerged again. Before Megan could take another breath, her innermost was speared by the flesh which licked her neck and face just a few moments ago. The intensity of arousal and pleasure which was generated when the tongue invaded her mouth was nothing compared to how it felt as it invaded her overheated pussy.

The inhuman tongue flexed and wiggled aggressively as it filled Megan's hole. She couldn't see how it was moving in her body, but Megan imagined it looked like the battling ropes exercise used in fitness training. Not a centimeter of her wet velvet passage went untouched as the demon made sure to taste every single bit of flesh within.

The sex demon also forced her arms under Megan's open thighs and reached for the mortal's breasts. Upon contact, her hands and fingers massaged the redhead's tits. At random, the demon would pinch, twist and pull Megan's nipples, forcing the young woman to cry out as the demon's tongue continued assaulting her tender pussy.

The succubus took it just a little further and maneuvered the flesh inside Megan's body until the tip of the tongue was poking out of her hole while the rest of the tongue was buried deep within. Thinking creatively, the succubus used the split ends of her forked tongue and wrapped them around Megan's swollen clit. Jerking it like it was a tiny cock. Megan screamed again and her own passage was flooded with another orgasm. The demon lapped at the mortal's insides like some feral beast savoring the meat of a fresh kill. The room was filled with the lewd sounds of wet slurps as the succubus fed off of Megan's creamy nectar inside and outside her body.

When the pleasure came to an end, Megan was left gasping for air. Unsure of how much more she could take. Megan's body was beyond her control, but her mind had enough concern for her wellbeing, as well as a desire to know about the beast ravishing her body.

"Wh-why are y-you doing this t-to me?" Megan moaned.

The succubus's head was titled back while her tongue fully retracted from Megan's drooling flower. Fully extended, it writhed about near the ceiling, sending rainbow streamers of saliva and Megan's cum everywhere in the room. It was if the sex demon was trying to taste the very air they both breathed. Finally, the tongue returned to her mouth and she gave the answer to Megan's question.

"I'm my brother's little sister," the demon cooed "and I always love to take what doesn't belong to me. Most favorably, what belongs to him. The people of your world would call me... a brat."

"B-but the incubus, your brother-" Megan corrected herself "-is w-with L-Luci. Why are y-you doing this to m-me?"

"Weren't you listening? I told you I have to feed."

The unbelievable amount of pleasure that coursed through Megan's body was beginning to dim. The fog that clouded her ability to think was lifting. Within seconds she recalled every lore she thought she'd read involving the differences between succubi and incubi. A kindling of courage slowly swelled within her heart. She steadied herself as she arched her back off the mattress and sat up. The kindling became a fire as she rose to her feet and stood before the succubus. The fire was now a blaze, feeling the power within her to banish the beast from her room. If what she knew to be true, there was no further reason the sex demon should be in her presence.

"Incubi feed on women. Succubi feed on men. I think you have your signals crossed. I'm a woman. There's nothing from me for you to feed on. Now I command you to leave at once."

The succubus' face morphed into utter shock. The sex demon brought up her trembling hands, as if to shield herself from Megan's newfound powerful glare. She backed away from Megan, shaking with each step. Even her tail was now tucked between her legs. Megan stepped toward the succubus, not wanting to let up the advantage. The sex demon even seemed to shrink as Megan approached. The human was now in full control of the situation.

Or so she thought.

The succubus let out a blood freezing laugh. Megan stepped back in fear, feeling the ice flowing through her veins. The demon expanded her wings, the ends practically touching walls to the left and right, blocking half of the room. Including the doorway out of it. The seal blocking the raging storm outside vanished and a powerful gust of rain and wind entered through the broken window. Items throughout the room became ingulfed within the vortex, fully soaked and ruining the organized harmony. The succubus's lips moved and the response paralyzed Megan in her place.

"YOU FOOLISH, UNCULTERED SWINE! I HAVE EXISTED LONG BEFORE YOU MONKEYS LEARNED TO PICK UP A CLUB AND USED IT TO CRUSH ANOTHER'S SKULL! AND I WILL EXIST LONG AFTER THIS WORLD IS CRUSHED BY ENTROPY OR WHATEVER EARTH ENDING DISTASTER THAT IS CREATED BY YOUR OWN DESCENDANTS! YOU HOLD NO POWER OVER ME WITH YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND LOGIC! IN OTHER WORDS, ACCORDING TO THIS MORTAL PHRASE: IF YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH THE EAGLES, YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO FLY! I INTEND TO FEED AND I AM GOING TO DO JUST THAT!"

The succubus made a gesture with her hand and the roaring storm within the room came to an end. At the same time Megan was flung against the wall over her bed. Her body bounced against it and landed face first on the mattress below. The sex demon made more gestures and Megan found her body being guided and stretched in the bed.

When the invincible forces were finished tugging on her, Megan became aware of how she was positioned on her bed. She was completely on her back. Both of her arms were fully extended out to the sides. Her legs were wide open but not straightened. Instead, they were slightly bent at the knee. Aside from her neck and head, hands and feet, Megan couldn't move a single muscle in her body. Her heart raced and she feared the organ would actually explode through her sternum. Whatever was about to happen was certainly going to be the end of everything.

The sex demon approached slowly; her eyes capable of burning a hole straight to Megan's soul. Megan returned the stare, but lacking in power as she was consumed with fear. The succubus raised a hand near her face and with a flick of her wrist, a ball of fire appeared in her palm. Slowly, the succubus closed her hand around the flaming orb and the fire was snuffed out, becoming black smoke between her digits. The succubus followed up by opening her hand and retrieved what was in her palm using her other hand: a solid black pearl the size of a golf ball.

The succubus rolled the pearl between her fingers as she seductively approached Megan's pinned down body. The sex demon crawled onto the bed and held the pearl very close to Megan's lower abdomen, just above her mons. The object was extremely hot just by proximity. Even while facing certain death, Megan had a curious mind.

"What is that thing?"

The succubus looked at Megan, her eyes half open and not even trying focus on the redhead beneath her. She was in full control, but still felt the need to give a half ass answer.

"No more questions," the succubus seemed to stare off into the distance "I'm hungry."

Without warning she shoved the orb between Megan's labia and pushed it deep into her still wet pussy. Megan screamed loudly. Louder than she ever thought possible as she felt the heat of one million suns burning her from within. To her surprise it didn't hurt. Nor did the blinding light that illuminated between her legs, causing the room to turn white and left her ears ringing.

Finally, the heat in her passage shifted and redirected into her clit. She could feel her pearl swelling beyond anything she believed possible. And it didn't seem to stop. Megan lifted her head from the mattress and stared in horror as her clit began to metamorphose. It grew and grew in length. Veins bulged throughout. The slightest clench of her anal ring caused her clit to flex oddly. The tip of her clit changed as well, becoming a fleshy mushroom cap in appearance. Lastly was the slight opening at the very tip top of this newfound engorged length. When it was all over, Megan finally realized what happened to her body. She had grown a dick. A dick roughly ten inches long with a girth to match.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Megan's scream of protest echoed in the room and didn't stop until her throat hurt and burned. Even then she clenched her eyes shut and thrashed her head in disapproval. Repeatedly begging for the demon to turn her clit back to normal, throat burning with every inhale and exhale. The succubus only laughed in her face. At the same time, having tasted so much of the mortal, she could read her thoughts and intended to humiliate her further.

"It's funny. What you're experiencing was given a special name over one thousand years ago. That was when a number of my siblings spent some time where you call Japan. Then we returned thirty years ago to discover the whole region has fetishized what you are now. Funny the amount of influence we had while simply hunting for food."

"CHANGE IT BACK! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! CHANGE IT BACK! I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! CHANGE IT BACK! OH GOD! I CAN FEEL IT PULSING AND IT'S SO HARD! TOO HARD! PLEASE, YOU MUST CHANGE IT BACK! I BEG OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

12