A Demon Cums in the Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, you foolish little girl. I told you I'm hungry. And you're the meal."

The succubus lowered her head near the great length and marveled at its size. Drool leaked from the corners of her mouth as she went cross-eyed staring too closely at Megan's modified growth. With complete abandon, the succubus opened her mouth and her demonic tongue wrapped around Megan's cock. It stroked up and down the length and pre-cum immediately started to dribble from the tip. Megan's body, though pinned to the bed by an unseen force, went into convulsions as the pleasure was far too much for her to bare. Her clit; while normal, was already hypersensitive when stimulated. What was happening now dialed up the intensity past one-hundred.

The sex demon bit her tongue while smiling at the woman under her. She pushed it even more by releasing Megan's cock and returning the tongue to her mouth. Just as Megan's breathing barely returned to normal, the succubus opened her mouth as wide as possible and took the entire length of Megan's dick down her throat. The poor redhead screamed loudly again, her fingers and toes clenching so hard the bones nearly broke under the skin. The succubus refused to show mercy and inserted two fingers into Megan's dripping cunt, immediately attacking her g-spot. This new sensation made the girth of Megan's cock expand in the succubus's throat. The beast's eyes rolled back into her head as Megan's pre-cum liberally flowed down her throat and into her stomach. She could sense Megan was on the precipice of exploding and stopped.

"J-just kill me already," she panted "I can't - I can't take this anymore."

"La petite mort is what you want..." the succubus moaned while licking her lips "la petite mort is what you get."

The succubus moved about the bed until she was straddling Megan beneath her. Until that moment, Megan never took the time to even think about the demon having sex organs of her own. The entire endeavor seemed focus on Megan's molestation and nothing else. The beautiful redhead moved the muscles in her neck enough to see the succubus's vagina hovering just over the tip of her unwanted cock. The demon's pussy lips were a darker tone than her inhuman fuchsia color. Her clit was the size of a giant pearl, surprisingly bright pink. But the gooey nectar dripping out of her snatch glowed like cum stains under a blacklight.

For a brief moment Megan forgot what was about to happen next, losing herself in visually exploring the sexual equipment of an erotic demon. Then the succubus descended her snatch onto Megan's cock and a million explosions of pleasure raced up and down the length. Every touch, caress, lick, suck and tongue fuck between her legs couldn't compare to the sensations happening to her clit/dick. Megan screamed in shock at how amazing it felt. The succubus did the same, her outcry sounding more like a call of the wild. Completely impaled by all ten inches belonging to the woman beneath her.

Megan's hips moved against her will, thrusting her shaft up into the succubus's body. Slowly at first then gaining speed. The succubus rocked her hips in unison, forcing all of Megan's cock to be pushed deeply as possible into the demon's pussy. The creature's vaginal walls fluttered and massaged Megan's girth, forcing her to feel sensations unlike anything she could believe. The succubus's innermost was actually sucking Megan's cock deeper into her body.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Megan cried.

"YES! YES! YES!" the succubus reacted.

Megan felt something tickle the bottom of her foot and she noticed the spade-shaped tip of succubus's tail was poking at her sole and toes. The tail moved until it was harshly grasped by the demon, holding it several inches beneath the tip. The succubus smiled at Megan while the mortal redhead watched in disbelief as the end of the tail morphed. Changing from a spade-shaped tip to a thick phallus. The demon took the end of her tail into her own mouth and covered it with her aphrodisiac induced spit. When it was good and wet, she maneuvered it so the tip of her tail was between the redhead's open legs, aiming right at Megan's abused pussy.

"OH GOD, NO!" Megan panicked.

"What's a god to a none believer?" the succubus snarled.

The muscles in the demon's tail moved and the tip entered Megan's velvet passage, still soaken wet from the entire encounter. The demon's tail fucked her pussy at lightning speed. Constantly morphing its mass with every movement so Megan's g-spot never went untouched. Megan's cock responded like earlier and expanded even more deep inside the sex demon's body, by now manipulating her g-spot as much as Megan's, if not more. The succubus began to make noises as their bodies collided with each other. The tail fucking Megan's poor pussy. This forced Megan's hips to thrust her new dick deep inside the demon's cunt. Each strike against her g-spot made the succubus's tail strike Megan's pussy like a reflex. An endless loop. A circuit of pleasure, unbroken until climax if possible.

More noises escaped from the sex demon's lungs and mouth, which had a strange effect on Megan. At first it sounded like a dying animal. But after a few moments it became pleasant, like a melody. A song vocalized without words. An opera without instruments. Megan's vision clouded and the succubus in front of her vanished. Instead, she was replaced by cascading hallucinations of past lovers and sexual partners. Each of them decent enough to bring the beautiful woman pleasure. Some better than others. Each hallucinated being was on top of her. Kissing her, groping her, sucking her, fucking her. It seemed to never end. Just continued the buildup of pleasure, further and further until Megan was right on the edge of orgasm. The hallucinations spoke to her in blurred, erotic whispers.

"Cum for me."

"Beg to cum, Megan."

"... gonna' cum on your soles."

"Cum now."

"Cum for me, Meg."

"Squirt your girl-cum

"... cum in your ass."

"Swallow my cum."

"I'm gonna' cum."

"Let me cum inside you."

"God, I'm cumming."

A new voice joined the others and the fog of hallucinations blew away. Megan's eyes partially focused and saw the succubus on top of her once more. Her dick still buried deep inside the demon. The succubus's tail fucked her pussy even faster, making Megan's hips thrust up into the creature so hard and fast it turned her cock into a virtual vibrator. The succubus leaned over and whispered hypnotically into Megan's ear.

"Cum inside me, Megan."

With that, the succubus grabbed both sides of woman's head and shoved her aphrodisiac covered tongue down Megan's throat. The new penetration sent Megan over the edge and into complete overdrive. It started within her pussy. The tail manipulating her g-spot helped start the nuclear reaction within her core. Her own innermost walls fluttered and massaged the demon's tail. The contractions were stronger than anything she ever experienced and her asshole winked in unison. Under normal circumstances her pussy would erupt her nectar onto whomever manipulated her body to orgasm. This time it was different.

The orgasm was happening but it didn't stop where it usually did. Megan felt a surge of expansion and heat concentrating in her clit. No, not in her clit, the base of her new cock. She felt every bit of the pleasure begin to travel up her length. Past the first two inches and still going. It went further, passing seven inches and moving onward, her bulging veins in sync with her heart. It gathered in the very tip of her mushroom cap and stayed there, causing Megan to lock up in a moment of beautiful agony. The succubus snarled, pulling her tongue out of the woman's mouth in frustration and spat.

"I SAID CUM INSIDE ME, MEGAN!"

The redhead's dick exploded as commanded. Firing cum, real cum, deep into the demon's womb. Filling her insides with burning hot semen. Her demonic passage slurped the cum out of Megan's cock like delicious soda through a flesh straw. Whatever invisible force which kept Megan from moving on the bed was broken and the poor girl thrashed in orgasmic convulsions. Eyes rolling white and literally foaming at the mouth, tongue partially hanging out at the side. The succubus joined in Megan's pleasure and began to orgasm as well. Her body trembled, releasing magical energy that caused the room to shake. The succubus's tail continued to assault Megan's g-spot. Milking it much like one would milk a man's prostate, forcing more and more cum to explode out of Megan's shaft. One big orgasm became two. Then two became three. Every time Megan's cock fired fresh cum from a renewed orgasm, the succubus would orgasm as well. An endless loop of pleasure. Sexual ecstasy. Finally, the succubus released the most carnal noise imaginable and fell over, landing besides Megan's twitching body.

Megan's cock was still leaking cum and the demon had just enough strength to wrap her mouth around the tip and wedge her forked tongue down the exhausted woman's urethra, savoring every single little bit of fresh cum possible. When satisfied, the demon's mouth came away from Megan's dick with a gigantic wet pop and laid beside the exhausted redhead. Megan laid in the bed, still twitching. Her eyes staring off in the distance, a tear rolling down her cheek as she saw her soul floating away into the void. The final moment of la petite mort... the little death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan awoke sometime later. Her body still naked. Some bruises, and an agonizing ache and throb deep between her legs that left a part of her numb down there. She moved just a little when she felt a weight beside her in the bed. She slowly turned her gaze to see the succubus lying beside her. Not asleep, just staring right back at her.

"Glad to see you're awake, was beginning to think I killed you." the succubus smiled with sharpened teeth.

"Not a dream?"

"Not a dream."

Megan slowly moved her hand between her legs, scared to discover a flaccid growth resting above her abused entrance. To her relief, it was gone. No dick, just a very sore clitoris.

"Will that ever grow..."

"Back." the succubus interrupted "No. That was a one-time experience, unless you want to go again."

"I don't," Megan paused "I don't know. It was a bit extreme."

The succubus moved and rolled out of the bed. She casually walked across the bedroom, stretching her arms and legs and flexing her wings and tail. The tail made Megan shiver, a hand covering herself between her legs. The succubus finished her improvised yoga and spoke.

"If the answer is no, then that's perfectly fine. Besides; as you humans would say, what happened last night was a clerical error. Or a one-night-stand. I wasn't after you, but I was hungry. So, in exchange for my mistake, how about a parting gift?"

Megan looked confused and started to speak.

"I don't underst..."

The succubus waived a clawed hand at the woman's face and commanded her to sleep. Megan's eyes suddenly closed and her entire body slumped onto the mattress. The succubus approached and knelt down beside the bed. Her clawed hand gently scratched the woman's head, running her fingers through Megan's messy red hair. She leaned in close and began to whisper into Megan's sleeping ear.

"For your own sake, I advise you not to go near your friend. Others like myself might mistake you for her like I did, and do worse. You will forget about me and last night. But you will dream about me frequently. Farewell, sweet Megan. Until we meet again."

The succubus floated away from the sleeping woman and transformed into the cloud of smoke. This time it flowed out of the hole in the window and disappeared into the darkness. The broken glass on the floor levitated towards the window pane and repaired itself, leaving little traces of an entry other than a royally fucked up bedroom and an attractive woman with a soreness between her legs. Hours later the sun slowly rose outside and a new day started to begin.

12