All Comments on 'A Demon...Or Two Just For Me Ch. 03.5'

by Reddestiny921

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you so much for answering all my question but dang it now I have a whole lot more that needs to be answered....I love love your stories...I check every day to see if you have updated anything ♥♡♥♡

MissB21MissB21over 10 years ago
love it!!!!

I want more!!!

ThwibbleThwibbleover 10 years ago
All falling into place nicely.

I think this chapter covered some of those little things that had people wondering.

(Honestly, we're impatient readers - something unusual in a supernatural story that isn't explained until a later chapter!?! No! Must know now!)

You're the author, it's all in your own good time. :)

As to the lack of erotica, well, we have to have some story to join the sexy bits together! I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next. You still have me hooked.

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
great story confusing but grest story

More please

psych0817psych0817over 10 years ago
for this story

I suggest a character list for this story cuz it is starting to get confusing with everyone.

SweetSexyParamourSweetSexyParamourover 10 years ago

Oh I can't wait to see where this story goes. I check every single day to see if there is another chapter to read. Please hurry in writting, and not just for the naughty bits. I am coming to be fascinated with the twins as well as the other characters. Wish I had my own set of prince twins.

mercy8774mercy8774over 10 years ago
Please more!

Not my favorite chapter because it did leave me with more questions but I'm excited for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

I'm glad you mad another one for us. Can't wait til the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry up child!

This is getting great can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Classy

Uhhh if you can afford a Lamborghini then I'm 110% sure they could of found classier restaurants then the around the block Red Lobster.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 10 years ago
@anonymous re: classy

ROTFLMAO! Red Lobster...hahahaha!

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
Re: Red Lobster

Maybe they went because of the "All you can eat Shrimp"?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I want to know what has been keeping these people so mellow over the years. They're behavior is just too strange. If they couldn't reach their daughter, what prevented them from kidnapping her adoptive parents or her sister? Surely they could have done something to get her back instead of sweeping it all under the rug. Normal parents refuse to be stopped where their children's safety is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was so confused I forgot 2 rate it... So are the raspy voices the actual parents?

canndcanndover 10 years ago

The story is very intriguing. I'm enjoying it alot....I know you mentioned an editor which is great. I would recommed gathering a few fans of the work or some people you know who do this and ask them to beta read for you. The best authors who are being pubished have one, usually more though, to help them write the best story they can. They can point out where something might be clearer and where it could be clarified. Authors have the story in their mind and can take it for granted at moments that the reader knows something that they don't or just may not explain something fully. It's like testing a new food on people before putting it out in the grocery store. I'd recommend it with such an involved story.

I love that your characters are very imaginative and that there are different types than the typical supernaturals. These big hairy things were interesting. I am not sure whether she should trust Dawson or not. Afterall, like the twins' mom said, she wouldn't doubt him. I did feel there were a few spots that slowing down and putting a bit more 'filler' in could have improved it. I think a bit more about the parents or at least conversation at the table or even saying 'We talked about how they met' or something like that would have not made it feel like we were in a race. Maybe she could have asked their mom about the pregnancy. Such little conversation when they'd never met seemed unnatural. Esp. given this girl has your grandchild or children growing inside of her. There were a number of spots where I may have made a note as a beta reader about that or just to clarify things.

Overall, I'm enjoying the story alot and am looking forward to more!

Reddestiny921Reddestiny921over 10 years agoAuthor
Update

OK so for anyone who does often check the comments section, I am working on chapter four, it's mostly done but I'm having a bit of an issue with the rest of it. Writers block should definitely have it's own awareness month -_- anyways it will not be abandoned. Also the activity planned is not important so that scene won't be in the next chapter :D.

ranae1981ranae1981over 10 years ago
I love this story

Can wait o read more of this great story and find out exactly what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter???

So when can we expect the next post...i see you have posted another new one,hope you wont forget this one,,,you seem to have lots of pans going in the fire at one time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous