All Comments on 'A Demon...Or Two Just For Me'

by Reddestiny921

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this!! More please :) It was a great length, but still I could have kept reading forever. Can't wait to read more!!! Soon??

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
Please more

This story is great. Please don't be one of the writers that makes it reader wait a year for a sequel. This story is just to great. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

This story was absolutely fantastic! Cant wait for more...

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I agree with what appears to be the general consensus; it's amazing. A few grammatical errors, but no more than most stories, and they don't ruin it. A sequel appears to be in high demand if you can manage it (and it looks like we all hope you can). Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Very readable. Good plot and well written. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sequel please

I hope there is a sequel, it has much to offer. 5 stars.

ladedummeladedummealmost 11 years ago
More!!!...Please

I love all your stories and this one is as good, if not better, than all of the others. I just can't wait to read the next one!

ThwibbleThwibblealmost 11 years ago
Would love to read more!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, I really hope you decide to write a second instalment.

Your writing style is very readable, and you have a good sense of pacing. Plus, you hit on one of my kinks, so, win-win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow can I have some nore!!!

I like the way you mix both daemon and angel. Keep up the good job. I want you read more on this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Really liked this story. It ended a bit abruptly and left me want to read more. Hope you are planning to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really like this story. It's a good, interest keeping read. Really hope you decide to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Was a great story cant wait for more..

hotstar5hotstar5almost 11 years ago
great plot!

Doing good with the story.

I wouldn't linger on "Katie" per say anymore unless she gets 'punishment' from another demon....

Looking forward to Violet meeting his family....especially twin brother!!

Plus the 'stranger' demon from when she was 5....who is he ..protector? real parent? Guardian?

Keep up the good work!!!!

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
more please!

I hope that there will be a chapter two. I can't wait to read what happens next. what an original and well written tale. kudos.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

I hope you have more ready for us!

There's a whole lot I really enjoy about this story, and I'd really like to see more. Soon.

I wonder, though...would the whole family really not notice that Vi never came back from her run, and she and AJ have been gone for two whole days? I mean, sure they're vapid jerks, but even vapid jerks notice 48 hour absences.

nickysixnickysixalmost 11 years ago

Oh I can't wait to read more! This is great!! And I can't wait for him to tell her sister and parents! Jerks!

tabbydieseltabbydieselalmost 11 years ago
More please I just want to read more

Want to readabout the mom and sister getting pissed off and Violet getting all the wonderfulcock and men she deserves. These three were ment to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I need another!

Wow! So much sex in such a short space! I am needing more of this story!!! Love the story line, there's So much more to learn about

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Next chapter please!

Please tell me you submitted the next chapter and that it should post later today. I love this story and Vi really deserves to be happy with her demon and his family! I am guessing it was his da that helped her knowing she would be with his sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Amazing

GAH i love this, it is well written, catches my attention, and has me craving more...please?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
An unusual story.

So far so good! I'll look out for the next chapter.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 10 years ago

Wow this story just kind of snuck up on me. I love it so far, I can't wait to read more of it, I need to know who the demon was that healed her, part of me is hoping it was A.j. brother after all they are over two hundred years old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't wait to read another chapter of this I just love your writing c:

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Really liked this

Using a retro term from the 80s this was fresh. Work your magic!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter. I liked the boys- A.J. and Stefanos-

very sexy twins and the back as an erogenous zone; oh yes...can totally relate.

dmauiblkpnaydmauiblkpnayover 10 years ago
More

I loves this story, cant wait till more comes....

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
PallasAthena123

Maybe AJ used his magic so they wouldn't know they were missing since he was able to zap her obnoxious sister into believeing they had sex when he never touched her.

I tend to agree with Stefanos that they shouldn't give a damn about her family since they obviously don't care about her.

The boys should just have Violetta pack up her belongings and move into his home.

I don't think she will be upset by finding out he has a demon half. I think deep down she already knows about Stefanos just by her thoughts during their sex, when she noticed the difference in cock size and his hair length changed.

Also the fact that she saw a different man in bed with her, I am sure she will put it all together before he tells her.

Ready for next chapter a.s.a.p please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really like this story...

...but you're in desperate need of an editor. Besides that, top job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like or love it!!!!!!!!

Loveeeeeeeee itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
five stars on all three chapters!

I absolutely love this story! Its different and charming! Aj and stephanos melt my heart! Please continue with at least 15 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love Love Love this story!

I really enjoy this story! I can feel the passion they have for each other! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Thank for taking the time to write this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good shit!!!

That's some good shit you got there! Really beautiful story. I can't wait to read the rest. You have great taste in characters and overall background of stories!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!!!

This is such a great story. I love the way you show the thoughts of the other person.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Has to be more

I loved this, Please say there is more to the story. I would love to see it finished out find out who the other demon was and why. I would also like to meet his siblings and his father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous