All Comments on 'A Demon Scorned Ch. 04'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Got 'im!

Yeah... That makes sense. Good for him though. Its nice when the pleasantness is something you weren't expecting. Even better when you've deserved it.

Magic binding cuffs. They are either 100% effective, or they are only effective against most, with the cleverest of wizards able to finagle their way out.

charmscalecharmscaleover 4 years agoAuthor
My Patreon and Books

Hey, all! Just wanted to let you know that A Demon's Lust and A Demon's Child are both available as books! Just search the title and my pen name, Lucille Smith. Also, I have a patreon under the name charmscale. If you contribute, you get to vote on what I work on next! Also, certain rewards will let you do other things, like add characters to one of my books.

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 4 years ago
So happy!

I have been waiting since the first chapter to see Saban open the locket. Thanks so much for writing such amazing stories and sharing them with us! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous Fan

I’ve been waiting for Saban to open the locket!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Runt

I love the story! Finally the locket was opened! I do however wish runt had followed Saban into the human world.

LordLovelessLordLovelessover 3 years ago

Anita is acting like she never seen an attractive female demon but you had one it the previous story. Also they're shapedshifters so why would she be surprised and anything it chose to look like? Saban is supposed to be ridiculously handsome if i recall. Your description of it was overdoing it as well. Something simple like "she was inhumanly beautiful" would have gotten the point across. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES