All Comments on 'A Demon Scorned Ch. 06'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
w00t

Special talents are fascinating...

As a side note, yeah. Its always a bit scary and sad being reminded how far humans will go.

I often wonder in these stories which have demons whether there is a celestial presence in the world as well, and how that functions. Since these stories seem to be more commonly focused on the "lower" plains. Though perhaps that is merely my search history speaking for itself ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely love the series

I love what you are writing, please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story!

There is sooooo much you can do with this!! With the demons he's collecting, the political changes he's making, and of course children! Even if Anita gets kidnapped and raped preggo - or he's a mediary accepting sperm then stuffing her. And the traitors could be sent back through the portal to feed his army so he's caring for two realms well. Or maybe widening the portal but to his invite only? And maybe the demon child growing up to maybe feed with pain/pleasure mix? I'm even curious about his ability to tell lies - does it work with Anita? Does it work only in person? Why would they want to kidnap Anita to begin with? Would that be as she'd become his sole source of food or they wanted to drain her to widen the portal to find their old lord? Would Cendan have known they were once bound - because even still stealing her would be taking his revenge and food - only those close to them know they're bonded emotionally. SOOO many loose ends and sooooo many options! I'm excited to see where you go with this because you have such creativity in their escapades. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue. Little be the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heya

I really enjoy this series. It’s good fun comfort reading for when I want something sexy with some plot and minimal mental stress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad to see this series dead.. it was the best of your work..

charmscalecharmscalealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Not dead yet. I'm just working on something different right now.

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and I'm happy to see that you say it's not dead. As stated before, so many loose ends, I Iook forward to reading future tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really miss this series... It's sad that even though it was voted on at Patreon it was left behind for other series.

Hope you can continue it, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please tell me this series is gonna continue.. I love it, it's so goood!! 😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES