A Demonic Reunion

Story Info
Two friends meet again. One of them is changed. Futa/MC
2.6k words
7.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Fair Grain thinks this is just a chance meeting -- what's more important, she suspects nothing. She's walking through her village when she hears a voice call her.

"Fair Grain! This must be a fated encounter."

"Who is..." she turns to see a tall woman Knight, dressed in her leather and steel armour, with her long black hair reaching to her trim waist. She has changed a bit since the last time she has seen her at the academy, but she recognizes her immediately. "Amber? Amber Flash!"

"It has been such a long time. Come here!" The Knight opens her arms and Fair Grain throws herself at her old friend. As their chests bumps into each other, she finds out that Amber's breasts have grown a lot since the last time she has seen her, which sends a little jolt of jealousy down her spine.

They share a hug right in the middle of the market square and a few curious looks follow them. Fair blushes a bit at the attention -- it makes her feel a bit uneasy. She used to be a priestess but now... now she's just a mother and yet another villager.

"Look at you! You look vibrant!" Amber says with a wide grin on her beautiful face. Her friend looks far more confident than the novice squires she remembers. Fair blushes even redder as Amber's gloved hand reaches for her face, parting her golden bangs. She still looks like the same demure girl as before. "Is this the effect of motherhood?"

"Oh... you noticed?"

"Hard not to," Amber grins, her hand reaching for her thicker hips.

"A-Amber, we're in public..." and this is not their old dormitory anymore. Fair's heart pumps a little faster remembering how they used to fool around in the bedroom when they were both at the academy... but that was a long time ago. She has a family and responsibilities now. "Someone could..."

"You worry too much," she says. Fair is about to reply that no, she is not worrying too much at all, but the way she says it, with so much authority, makes her look at her friend's face again.

Her eyes are... so bright.

Amber's eyes have always been a deep dark blue, but not there's something different about them. They are still so beautiful. Fair almost feels like falling right into them...

How about we go somewhere private?

The thought pops into her mind. Fair frowns, a thin line appearing over her youthful face.

It feels like...

But that would be the best course of action.

I want to talk with Amber.

Yes, she does.

It has been so long since she has seen her friend.

"Hey... how about we go somewhere private?"

"Great idea," Amber nods. "I'll just follow your lead."

Yes, that makes sense. Fair guides her through the village -- they all look at the beautiful Knight who strikes such an imposing figure. In the end, they reach the closest inn. Amber gets in, pays for a room and they go upstairs.

That makes sense, doesn't it? An inn is a private place.

I can be myself here.

That thought pops in her mind again, unbidden. What's going on?

I should relax.

Yes, she should relax. A placid smile spreads over her lips and she giggles as Amber opens her (their) room and invites her in. There's a wide and soft bed, which of course makes sense.

It is a very good thing.

Fair sits on the bed and looks at Amber as she shuts the door behind them, locking it.

It's also a very good thing.

Being locked inside with her very good friend makes a lot of sense.

"Goodness, I love your big breasts," Fair mutters, her eyes moving between Amber's blue (purple?) pair and her huge rack.

That's a word she doesn't use often. Rack.

"Look at the size of that rack," Fair chuckles, her own hands reaching for her slight pair. She's so jealous.

"You like them?" Amber chuckles. "Yes, they are kind of new. You see Fair, a lot of things have changed since the last time we met each other." She starts to take off her armour, showing off her amazing rack and Fair starts to salivate at the sight.

She rubs her thighs together. How come she's so aroused?

It does not make sense.

She blinks, another frown appearing on her forehead. Why is she here? She was just going to share a few words with her old friend, surely not-

"Many, many things have changed about me. And many more are going to change about you," Amber purrs, taking her chin and turning it up. Fair looks deep into Amber's purple (blue?) eyes. There seems to be a strange glow inside them... and she really feels like falling into her gaze. Floating. No worries. She just has to keep looking.

Her arms fall by her side, limp.

"Let me show you," Amber grins, her hand reaching for her friend's chest as she starts to undress her.

+++

Fair giggles. Amber is touching her, removing her green robe to show her breasts. They feel so small, especially compared to Amber's own inflated tits. Those look amazing.

"Look at the size of that rack," she pants.

She feels like she has said that before. Maybe. She's not sure. She-

I love this.

Yes, she loves this!

"Why thank you. They came with the package," Amber explains. Fair is not sure what she's talking about. "Hmmm, look at these cuties. It's been too long." Her hands begin to caress her chest.

Her husband is the only one who touches her this way!

I'm alright. Amber is a friend.

And friends do friendly things together.

"Everything is fine."

"Indeed, my little sweet Fair. Now let's get you out of your robes."

She finishes undressing her, underwear and all. Fair sits naked on the bed. She usually does this with her husband, but Amber is a friend and she seems so happy to see her this way!

Look at how her purple (blue?) eyes shine!

"Such a tasty little treat." Amber leans forward and kisses her on the lips.

Fair startles, but as her friend, good friend, best friend in the world, touches her temple she falls in love with kissing all over again.

"Hmmm," she moans as she parts her lips and Amber's tongue starts exploring her mouth. Was it always this long? She doesn't remember. It feels like tongue-kissing a snake if snakes could kiss. It's such a silly thought. She's full of silly thoughts.

Amber knows best.

Of course she does! She's her precious friend!

Amber pulls back and with a snap of her fingers her clothes turn into dust, revealing her naked body in all its glory. Fair gazes upon her huge, rounded breasts capped by hard nipples.

"Look at the size of that rack!" She giggles, her hands roaming her own far smaller chest.

Then her eyes move to her trim waist, to her beautiful abs -- she works out a lot as a Knight!

Wait, was Amber's skin always that shade of blue?

And did she use to have those black horns sprouting from her forehead?

Back at the academy she-

She used to be-

She's hot.

"You are so hot," Fair mumbles, squirming at the sight of her friend. She's so kind to undress right in front of her. She has never felt this excited, not even with her husband. Amber's presence is like a fire licking her all over, making her pussy clench. She feels it so empty. She needs something big and hard to fill her. "I'm so fucking horny," she groans, her other hand reaching for her pussy, massaging her labia as she leans back, spreading her legs on the bed, showing off for her good friend.

It's a shame Amber doesn't have...

"What's that?" Fair's eyes reach for Amber's crotch, where above her pussy stands a big, fat dark blue cock, its purple head already oozing pre-cum.

It's amazing.

Fair licks her lips. Oh goodness, how would it feel to have that big cock spearhead her? Fuck her good? She bets she's going to make her feel like a good slut.

"That's my dick," Amber chuckles, giving it a few strokes. Behind it, Fair can see Amber's pussy already oozing juices down her thighs. "It's so big and hard for you."

"F-For me?" Fair blinks, her hand kneading her clit and every time she starts and shakes at the jolts of pleasure running through her body.

"I have waited so long for this," Amber says, pushing her on the bed. Fair spreads her legs. She's ready.

She doesn't know for what but...

"Please fuck my slutty pussy," she groans. "Please. I am just a little whore for big demon cock. Please breed me like the fucktoy I am..." she looks at her with eyes full of need. Oh, she feels so empty.

She needs to be filled.

Filled by thick hot demon spunk!

"Too easy," Amber chuckles. "Then again, I guess you never were much of a priestess."

She pushes her on the bed, kisses her hard as her huge tits (look at the size of that rack!) push against her own and she finally -- finally! -- slides her thick hard rod deep inside her waiting folds.

"Hnhfhfhnh," Fair mumbles against Amber's snake tongue.

She pushes her hips forwards, welcoming her dick in.

Finally!

She has always wanted to get fucked by big demon cock!

+++

"Ahhh, oooh, hhaaa, hhha," Fair moans as Amber's big demonic cock fills her. She lays on the bed, legs spread, her small breasts wobbling up and down as Amber's dick plunges into her. Air smells like sex and sweat and a faint hint of sulphur, which she does not mind.

All she can think about is how amazing it feels to have Amber's cock spreading her apart. It's as wide as her wrist and it feels incredible when it spears past her slutty pussy lips to fill her so deep and so hard and so hot. It's what she has always wanted and she makes sure to moan her approval.

"Yes please, please, deeper harder, make me your bitch," Fair incites her, her hooded eyes never leaving Amber's purple ones. They are so beautiful. Her slitted pupil is so sexy, her curved horns are so sexy. She looks amazing. And look at the size of that rack. Her breasts are incredible. But now all she can think about is when her dick reaches so deep inside her she feels her clenching pussy forcefully spread apart by her big and hot tool.

She loves it!

Amber looms over her, her blue skin a clear contrast with her pale complexion, and especially her big hard cock a clear contrast with her needy pussy. She slides in and out of her cunt, her dark blue member slathered by Fair's juices. Each time she thrusts in her entire body shakes in pleasure.

"Breed me with your hot demon spunk. I want it, I need it please... aaahh!" She gasps as Amber's dick reaches a particularly deep spot inside her pussy. She would normally think such a big and hunky cock would split her in two, but she doesn't mind a bit of pain and also it's reaching places her husband's pathetic dick was never able to reach. It's making her feel like she's exploding and she can't wait for her cock to fill her with spunk!

"Your cock is the best! My husband's pathetic dick could never compare!" She shouts. She just feels like saying it. She bets Amber would love it, and in fact she feels her big dick throb inside her. Ah, she can't get enough of this feeling. "Please keep fucking me! Fuck me, Amber! Fuck me!

Her friend happily obliges, straddling her hips so that they are level and picking up pace -- by now she's making the bed creak with each time she helps herself to her juicy pussy.

"Hnnh, you are much better as a fucktoy than as a friend," she chuckles.

That doesn't sound so nice, but Amber is happy and that's all that matters.

She can feel her cock throbbing even more inside her.

"Yes, please I'm you fucktoy. Breed your fucktoy! Fair the fucktoy! Fair the fucktoy! Fill me up!"

"Hnngh," Amber groans, closing her beautiful, beautiful eyes as she finally climaxes inside her. Fair pushes forward with her hips, welcoming her dick further inside her as it floods her with thick, hot cum. She can feel it explode inside her pussy, filling her with its creamy goo. She loves it -- the heat is just so strong and it courses through her body. It's not an orgasm, it's something more, she's... she's home.

"Haaa... haaa, haaa," she pants, tears running down her face. Hot, wet tears streaking her cheeks. "Haaa. I'm a fucktoy. I'm a fucktoy. I'm a fucktoy..."

Amber chuckles, withdrawing her dick from her pussy with a wet squelch, letting more of her spunk run between her thighs.

"That was a good fuck."

Fair giggles, more pleasure spreading through her thoroughly-fucked body. She is a good fuck! That makes her so happy!

"Ahhh..." Amber flushes for the first time since she has seen her, her blue skin growing darker with something that's not sexual pleasure. "I can feel it. You betrayed your husband, you debased yourself like a little slut. I can already feel the dark harvest this day will bring. It makes me shiver with dark pleasure..."

Seemingly more sated now than when she spurted right inside her cunt, Amber lays next to her on the bed, playing with her hair, tracing the streaks her tears are making down her cheeks.

She's so happy.

So happy that she's crying.

"You did the right thing leaving the order," Amber states, running her beautiful blue hands through her hair. "You would only be a failure as a priestess, anyway. You don't have the spiritual strength. Look how easily I broke you. And now you are going to be a failure as a mother and a wife."

"You broke my pussy apart. I loved it."

"Yes you did," she chuckles. "Ah, if only you could see, my dear fucktoy. Giving yourself to the Demon Queen feels like being reborn. And you can ask for any kind of reward..." she winks, massaging her huge breasts and then sliding them to stroke her beautiful big cock.

"Look at the size of that rack," Fair says as if in a dream.

"Perhaps I broke you a little too much, hm? Well, here's what we are going to do next..."

She grins, pulls her closer and Fair loses herself into those deep, deep, bright purple eyes.

+++

A few days after meeting with her good friend Amber Flash (such a good friend! Shame they could only share a brief moment in the market square), Fair sits on her porch, knitting up a new piece of clothing. She finishes her crochet and looks up at the sky, smiling. She's so happy!

Not that she did expect it, after all her husband's dick is a little lacking, but he managed to impregnate her again!

She lets go of the needle and thread and rubs her growing belly. She can't wait for it to be big and bulging, filled with a new life!

Her child is going to be so beautiful with her blue skin and cute stubby horns!

She frowns.

No, wait, that doesn't sound right.

Something... something is...

Everything is fine.

She blinks.

Yes.

Everything is fine.

She leans back, a smile spreading over her face again and she sighs, content, filled and pregnant.

She reaches for her cheek as something wet runs down them.

Ah, she's crying.

Must be tears of happiness.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Big F Surprise Ch. 01 A Virus strikes the world and leaves a young couple shocked.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Prison Slut Ch. 01 Kaitlyn becomes a free-use prison fuckdoll.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sophia The master’s daughter requires special service.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Monstrous Infection An infection turns girls into beasts and men into slaves.in Mind Control
Your Family is Mine! Aren is helpless as his futa bully fucks his entire family!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories