A Demon's Fruitful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More precum oozed from his tip, smearing against the insides of her squeezing toes.

Eris was enjoying the sight of the man squirming from the touch of her feet, helplessly shifting between the two women that teased him and kept him trapped.

"I can feel how close you are~" Eris remarked, giving his dick a firm squeeze with her toes to emphasise the point. "How about I make your release all the more intense~?"

Her words were followed by a glow that formed around her feet and George's penis, their auras shimmering into being as Eris began to drain him.

But she did more than just let the siphon flow through her feet and legs. She opened her mouth, and began to inhale slowly, taking in a seemingly endless breath. The back of her throat began to glow, and George's mouth was opened by some unseen force. His throat too began to light up, and he let out a wheezing-like sound as a stream of energy was extracted from his gullet. His eyes widened at first in alarm, but they rolled upwards as the pleasure took him.

The stream of energy twisted through the air as Eris siphoned it into her body, a show of raw power really, that if she so chose, she could drain almost anyone without even touching them, the footjob she was giving only adding to the euphoria that George was now feeling spread throughout his body. The two girls either side of him showed no concerned, only more enamoured by the stimulating twitching of his body. It always looked so concerning when she drained a human, the way their body shuddered and spasmed, the hoarse, choked sounds they made as their essence was sapped, but it only excited a Succubus, Eris no different. That they were in no pain or danger only made the spectacle more pleasing.

Eris grasped the sides of his cock with the soles of both her feet, and began to stroke up and down vigorously, letting the edges of her feet slip over the tip of his cock -- unable to stop issuing precum as it drew nearer to climax -- so that she could properly smear his member with his precum, lubricating it further and allowing for an even smoother effort.

And between her intense, direct drain, and her footwork -- also imparting a siphon upon him -- George was unable to hold out, letting out a choked sound of ecstasy, and bucking erratically upwards between Eris' feet, ropes of hot cum fountaining high into the air, cascading down onto the succubus' feet, and onto the man's stomach and chest. He spasmed for a little bit longer, before Eris cut the drain, letting him go limp with a sighing exhale, falling unconscious.

Eris pulled her feet away, and watched the man's softening cock slap against his gut with a sticky sound. She crooned, wiggling her toes, and watching the two women giggle at George's passed out form.

Then they turned to Eris with lustful expressions on their face.

"That was amazing," one said.

"Do it to us, please," the other asked with a desirous tone.

Eris grinned and chuckled seductively.

"In time, my dears~ First... you were as much part of this as I~ So claim your reward, taste what you have earned~"

The two girls nodded, understanding Eris' request, as they extricated themselves from their embrace of George's body, turning around so they could start running their tongues along his chest, lapping up the cum that had fallen onto his body.

They were slow, methodical and more than thoroughly erotic, sometimes even coming together to let their tongues touch and mingle together, before they shared deep, lusting kisses, pushing their muscles into each other's mouth, smacking and slurping as they shared the taste of George's cum.

They worked their way down his body, lapping up the creamy substance from his belly, and around his crotch, giving his soft cock some tasting laps... before they got onto their knees and took one of Eris' feet each, bringing their lips to her toes and beginning to suckle upon them subserviently, worming their tongues about between her toes, suckling on her big toe or running their mouths and tongues across the tops of her feet, or along the soles, slow and sensuous.

Eris grinned at this subservient display, more than pleased with the behaviour.

"That's it... good girls~ Keep it up, and I'll give you what you want~"

The two murmured, Eris' toes deep in their mouths before they were finally done with cleaning her feet, having thoroughly worshipped them.

"What now, mistress~?" one asked, the other nodding eagerly.

"Now... now you give me your names~" Eris commanded.

"Louise," the one on the right answered, auburn hair cut short, blue eyes glazed over with lust.

"Maria," the one opposite stated, long brown locks hanging below her shoulders, green eyes full of pleading desire.

She smiled at the both of them, still levitating off the ground. She leaned forward and clutched both of their chins in a hand each, tilting their heads up so they had to look into her eyes.

"Good girls deserve rewards~" Eris cooed, setting her feet down on the ground. She pushed Maria and Louise down onto the ground, positioning them away from George's slumbering form so she had space.

The two embraced each other, but kept their legs spread for Eris... who showed them her hands, which began to glow brightly. Their eyes widened... and then sharp cries of ecstasy left them both when Eris placed her fingers upon their vulvas, slowly rubbing circles against their labia, and circling their clits with a fingertip each.

She wasn't draining them yet, instead using a spell she didn't make use of often because she preferred her drain or her more directly physical methods... but sometimes, the mood caught her, and she thought these two were the perfect recipients.

The mere touch of her hand was now supernaturally pleasurable, bringing stimulation comparable only to a strong energy drain.

Eris loomed over the two girls, who were both panting and moaning as though they were being thoroughly fucked, even though she was only touching their vulvas and teasing their buttons with her fingers, each caress and tracing circle of their nubs almost eliciting orgasms there and then.

"Oh fuck!" Louise cried out.

"Yes! Yes!" Maria added, the both of them rather thoroughly wracked by ecstasy at this point, shuddering and jerking their hips.

They turned to each other, and kissed clumsily, unable to maintain a more sensuous lock, but hardly worried all the same... though it became even harder when Eris pushed her fingers deep into their pussies, first one digit, then two, slightly splayed to stretch their walls as she pumped them slowly.

She kinked her fingers to add to the stimulation whilst tracing their walls.

Eris laughed, feeling so thoroughly in control right now. They were pressing against one another, their breasts squashed together and rubbing erratically as their bodies shuddered from ecstasy.

Her fingers reached deep, and she used her thumbs to tease their clits at the same time; that was enough to see them both scream in bliss, orgasms wracking their bodies, juices flooding around Eris' fingers.

The succubus, however, was more than happy to keep going, to overwhelm them with euphoria, to inch them close to the brink of madness.

Their cries were incoherent now, unable to formulate words. Their bodies were spasming from the overload of stimulation, unable to kiss each other now because of how overwhelmed they were as Eris sunk her fingers to the knuckles inside of their pussies, withdrawing to the tips before pushing in deep all over again, curling her fingers and tugging on their walls, going fast but smooth.

However, before Eris could bring them to a second orgasm, she suddenly halted her efforts, just before they both came, causing strained whines to leave them, both panting rather hard.

The glow on Eris' hands dissipated as she quelled the spell. Now she was going to give them what they had wanted.

She crawled over them, watching their breasts shift as their chests heaved from their hard panting. They watched her, and weakly brought their arms to the succubus to embrace her, Eris cupping their cheeks and grazing her thighs along their own.

"Now then... time to feast~"

Eris moved in to lock lips with Louise, the girl weakly returning the meshing motion of her lips as the succubus began to kiss. And before long, she began to drain the woman, an aura forming around them both. Louise began to shiver and let out muffled wheezes into Eris' mouth, loosely pawing at Eris' body.

The succubus then pulled away from Louise, a stream of energy flooding from her mouth into the demon's, before Eris cut the drain, making Louise gasp and moan, whilst Eris moved to clutch Maria's chin in one of her hands, opening her mouth and drawing up Maria's essence, forcing the woman's jaw open without physically touching it as a stream of vaporous light flowed from her mouth this time. The sight was hidden when Eris sealed her lips to the woman's, the two engaging in a deep kiss, though it was Maria's turn to start shivering and choking.

She broke the kiss, and returned attention to Louise, who seemed all too eager to have her essence taken from her, opening her mouth willingly. Eris didn't even kiss her this time, simply inhaling and drawing a short plume of energy from the woman, doing the same to Maria, again for a short duration.

And then Eris positioned herself over the two exhausted girls, and grinned.

"Open wide, girls~" Eris purred, clutching their jaws in her hands. The succubus opened her mouth, and as she started to inhale, the telltale glow in the back of her throat lit up... and both Louise and Maria felt their jaws open by a force other than Eris' clutching hands, as they had endured before, and soon, twin eddies of energy poured out of their throats, spiralling together into a single plume that Eris inhaled with lustful hunger.

Both women began to shudder and squirm erratically, breathless wheezes leaving their mouths, their eyes rolling upwards in their sockets as the pleasure became too much, as well as the strain on their bodies, both arching their bodies weakly.

Finally, they could hold out no more, and came simultaneously, choked cries of ecstasy leaving their mouths as they came, sputtering juices between their legs before finally going limp, the streams ripped from their mouths finding their ends, which snaked into Eris' gullet.

She let out a satisfied sigh, licking her lips slowly, looking down at the two now unconscious women.

"Good girls~" she echoed, pleased at finding two women who seemingly adored the idea of being drained of their essence in such a stimulating manner.

She left them to their slumber and rose to her feet... rather literally, as she floated upwards, briefly leaving the ground. She didn't intend it, but it was a sign that she was starting to brim with power.

Yet still, she wasn't satisfied. She wouldn't be satisfied until she had her fill of everyone left in the bar... and there weren't that many now.

The succubus looked around, and spotted one of the pairs off to the side from the gangbang, which had slightly changed composition, as the pairs were not the same, individuals apparently cycling out to keep it going.

But the pair Eris laid eyes on was a younger, skinny man with his head imprisoned between the breasts of the curvaceous, busty woman Eris had seen far earlier... now she was going to have a taste.

The older woman was laughing softly as she laid atop of her partner, gently shaking her chest in his face, squashing her mounds against the younger man's head. As Eris slowly walked around the pair, she saw the man's cock sandwiched between the woman's thighs, which she was slowly grinding together, rubbing his member and causing it to dribble plenty of precum.

Eris was rather pleased with the sight, licking her lips and even indulging in some mischievous teasing, brushing her tail's tip across his glans, causing him to flinch rather fiercely. Then, he suddenly bucked upwards, and released a few spurts of seed that came cascading down onto the woman's glutes.

Eris smirked as she watched, the woman lifting her chest a little and looking at her partner with a seductive smile.

"The little man has a limit after all~" she answered, a thick but sensual Russian accent more than adding to the older woman's allure.

The man chuckled breathlessly, but the woman proceeded to gasp when Eris knelt down and straddled the woman's legs, leaning forwards and firmly grasping the woman's glutes, squeezing and kneading them, and glazing them with the man's cum.

She let out soft coos as Eris teased the woman with her tongue, applying slow, methodical licks all along the woman's ass.

She didn't neglect the man either, sometimes shifting downwards a little to give his glans a taunting lick that made his cock flinch and twitch, not yet ready to soften, which suited her just fine. She would drain him just as she would drain the woman... but she was going to have her fun first, gently slapping the woman's rump, causing her to let out a small yelp.

"Haaa... you are not just sweet, but sour too," the woman remarked.

"I am Heaven and Hell in a single package, my dear~" Eris quipped in return. "Sometimes, there's a bit of pleasure in a more forceful approach, don't you agree?"

The woman nodded, looking down at the younger man still trapped beneath her, unable to escape her curvaceous body.

"He seems to agree, yes," she stated with a devious tone. Eris was liking this woman more and more, between her soft but dominant demeanour, and her delightfully plush body.

The man groaned beneath them, and the woman proceeded to imprison his head between her breasts once more, gently shaking them against his cranium. She laughed softly, and moaned just as softly, when Eris teased her sphincter with a wayward lick, noting that she was shaven around her nethers. Eris particularly enjoyed the way her glutes shifted and jiggled thanks to the motions of her torso as she tormented the man with her tits.

But Eris could only satisfy herself with such teasing play for so long, having thoroughly coated the woman's rump with a mixture of her tantalising saliva and the man's cum, now thinly smeared across her skin.

She rose from her position, and moved in front of the two, using her tail to clutch the woman's chin and tilt her head up so she had to look at Eris.

"Now it's my turn to take charge~" Eris stated. "Please, roll onto your back now... I want to see that pretty face covered in my cum~"

The woman chuckled eagerly, and rolled off the man, who let out a cloying gasp once his head was freed from the depths of her cleavage.

He was still hard, but not quite in a position to take an active role, his breathing steady but light. No matter, Eris had her own method in mine for him.

As for the woman, the succubus proceeded to straddle her body, just below her breasts, her hands going to the voluminous globes that flattened and splayed a little from gravity, though they still presented quite the sight. Eris kneaded and groped the mounds, and ran her fingers and thumbs across the woman's erect nipples with a feathery pressure, gently tracing the areolae around the base of the woman's nubs. She gasped and sighed in stimulation, before locking eyes with Eris.

"You say you want to cover my face in your cum, but I see you sitting not on my face. I wonder how you plan to do that," she noted, her tone almost challenging as she donned a knowing smirk.

"Oh, I have a special treat for you, but first... your name~" the succubus inquired, gently tracing the sides of one of the woman's nipples.

She let out a soft croon, before giving an answer.

"Natalya."

Eris thought on that, grinning all the while.

"I like that name. Almost as much as I like these~" she remarked, squeezing Natalya's breasts together and sinking her fingers into their flesh, murmuring in appreciation. They were soft, and they yielded to gravity, but there was still plenty enough pliancy within their cores to provide ample resistance, perfect for what Eris had planned, and she already knew they could please a dick well enough given what she'd seen.

"I had noticed. But you know my name now. What is this treat?" the woman asked, sounding rather eager.

Eris grinned wickedly, and lifted her hips a little, motioning her hand over her crotch, and summoning her cock once again, letting the nicely sized length flop down and slap against Natalya's breasts.

Natalya's eyes widened in mild shock, focused on the dick that now rested upon one of her mounds, and then she gave Eris a small laugh.

"Now I understand~" she said, even more eager than before, her hands moving to her breasts and jiggling them, causing the succubus' penis to slip into the woman's cleavage, resting upon the both of them where they pressed together.

Eris gently rocked her hips to run her cock back and forth along Natalya's smooth skin, almost perfect for her middle age.

"Mmm... but I'm not one to jump in too quickly~ I like to play a little first~"

The succubus licked her lips in a predatory manner, grinning as she took her cock in one hand and began to rub it to Natalya's breasts, the tip already dribbling precum, the demonic member perfectly tailored for sex, ready with the lubrication immediately. She smeared it across the woman's mounds, and pointedly rubbed her tip to Natalya's nipples, who loosed soft sighs and watched with eager delight as the demon teased her.

To the side, the man began to groan, slowly sitting up to watch the spectacle. It caught Eris' attention.

"Oh, don't think I forgot about you~" she said, her tail moving like a serpent through the air to descend upon his member, the bulbous tip brushing against it sensuously, grazing along his slick glans, and slipping down to brush against his balls.

"Guh..." It wasn't much of a statement, but it told Eris all she needed to know, about how sensitive he was. Perhaps he was a virgin before this night, though he wasn't one now. It didn't matter much to Eris, as she did not plan to ride him. He was too tired for anything more energetic, and Eris wanted to try something different.

He wasn't anything special, somewhat skinny with black hair and facial features that were only mildly masculine, giving him a more youthful appearance than his age suggested, which his eyes, though half lidded and rather tired looking, enhanced with their inexperienced wonder. No wonder Natalya was having fun dominating him. Eris herself was thinking he would be at the top of her list for any 'future engagements'.

"What's your name, cutie~?" Eris asked whilst teasing his cock with caresses from her tail.

"H-Harris," he responded, sounding as cute as he looked. If it were any other occasion, Eris would've spend hours tormenting him, just for his adorable reactions.

"Harris then... don't worry, I won't neglect you... in fact, I think I'm going to see you cum when I paint lovely Natalya here's face~"

The succubus let out a haughty chuckle, before coiling her tail from tip to root around Harris' penis, making him gasp and lay back down, especially when the bulbous tip began to tease his jewels, fondling and massaging them whilst the rest of the leathery appendage began to lightly pump his cock, stroking his mast up and down, hoping to eek some more precum from him and provide further lubrication, so she could go a little harder.

As for Natalya, the succubus was ready to go further, pushing her cock down between the woman's breasts and burying it fully within her cleavage.

"You really could suffocate a man with these~ Is that what you like doing to naive boys~?" Eris joked as she started rolling her hips slowly.

"Haa... they're always staring at them, why not let the lucky ones get a close up~?" Natalya quipped in return.

Eris liked this woman.

1...456789