A Demon's Fruitful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to devour that thing, but she wanted to tease Duncan first.

"Such a strong name, for such a strong man~" she praised with a soft, devious chuckle, one hand sliding down his body and around his side until she grazed it across his rear, clutching one of his glutes.

Certainly, Duncan didn't seem like one used to being on the submissive and vulnerable side... and Eris loved it. It made her feel so much more powerful, more 'dangerous' in a sense. His breaths and sighs of pleasure brought her joy, especially with each teasing lick she made to one of his nipples, gently circling the tip of her muscle around his nub and the surrounding disc of skin.

She smiled against his chest, drawing her lips together in a lurid kiss upon his nipples, first one, then the other. Every now and then, small arcs of light jumped between his skin and her lips, Eris taking small 'sips' of his energy here and there, which only intensified the stimulation he felt, making the teasing all the more potent. Grunts and gasps left him, whilst his cock throbbed, her tail keeping him nice and stimulated, smearing precum across his glans and further down the rod with the tip of her tail.

But she wasn't going to keep this up, she had other designs. And so, she began to trail kisses and licks down his chest until she came to his crotch, a masculine aroma filling her nose.

She inhaled deeply, and sighed luxuriously; it was a scent no succubus could ignore.

Duncan was looking down at her, eyes half lidded as he watched, one of his hands moving to graze across her horns, and then through her hair.

She let out a small laugh, and then ran her tongue from the root of his cock, to the tip, tasting the film of precum that her tail had thoroughly lathered across his manhood.

Another laugh, vibrations thrumming through Duncan's cock as she draped her lips and tongue loosely across his glans before sliding back down to his root, tongue rubbing against his veins.

"Damn, girl," he remarked. "You know how to give head."

She pulled back and wrapped her fingers around his girth, stroking him luxuriously, looking up into his eyes.

"I know how to send men to heaven~ No matter the method~" she responded, opening her hand a little so she could rub the side of her face to the opposite side of his cock, whilst her palm continued to rub up and down the other.

She unfurled her tongue, and gently waggled it at his testicles, the orbs heavy in their sack. His cock was starting to glisten at this point, her saliva profuse. She murmured deviously, and drew her lips together against his root, before unfurling her tongue and lapping at his jewels a bit more fervently, practically juggling them before opting for a slower approach, slowly stroking the rest of his cock with a gentle and fluid twisting motion to her hand. She pressed her tongue to his sack, before taking his balls into her mouth, audibly slurping on the jewels, pressing his length to her face.

He moaned, and gasped, and uttered encouraging phrases as he watched Eris work upon his length.

The succubus moaned herself, simply enjoying the act in its debauchery, and the taste he possessed. She suckled hard on his balls, moaning and inhaling, inciting a mild drain that made Duncan shudder as a glow formed around his groin, particularly around his balls. Eris' eyes brightened, and she savoured the taste of his energy.

"Fucking... damn..." he panted. "That's new..."

Eris only smiled in response, before finally releasing his jewels with a wet pop and a salacious gasp, giggling enticingly and running her tongue up his length from root to tip. She smacked his glans against her outstretched tongue, the corners of her mouth tugged into a smile.

Then, she brought her lips together against his tip... and slowly took his glans into her mouth, gently bobbing her head up and down his tip. Duncan moaned in response, even this small sensation intense to him, her lips succulent and delightful as they slid over his helmet, her tongue all the while lapping at his glans, tasting him and stimulating him.

Her hands continued their work, one stroking his cock with a slick twisting motion as it pumped up and down, whilst the other fondled and massaged his testicles, tugging on them in a downwards fashion. She quietly slurped on his tip, starting another mild drain that made his member glow brightly, the veins bulging and glowing brighter than the rest of the aura that seemed to sheath his manhood.

Duncan moaned, and gripped Eris' horns, the drain weakening him a little.

"Fuck, that's good," he praised, a seething sound leaving his mouth.

She enjoyed his comments. It pleased her, made her feel all the more powerful. And, of course, even Eris appreciated praise.

She was growing hungrier, however, and couldn't satisfy herself with just his glans, delightful as it was to slide her lips against his tip.

She pulled back briefly, to run her tongue up his cock several times, slap his tip upon her muscle... before slowly taking him deep into her warm mouth.

She kept massaging his balls with one hand, but the hand pumping his cock began making shorter strokes as she took him deeper into her mouth. Eris' opted to take a few inches, and bob back to the tip before going slowly further each time, until her hand had to let go as her lips wrapped tightly around Duncan's root.

His moans encouraged her, and she let out gurgling murmurs around his length, letting the muscles of her throat thrum against his cock.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "Goddamn!"

Most people couldn't so readily take a length like Duncan's into their throat without much practise. But Eris was a succubus, and this was nothing to her, the demon easily able to lap his cock in her mouth as she savoured the sensation of it buried in her gullet.

Then she began to slide back, tongue gliding along the underside of his length, whilst her lips maintained a luxurious seal. One of his hands slipped away from her head, the other gripping his horn for leverage as he let the succubus do her thing.

"Ain't no one suck dick like this," he said with a sigh, ignorant to the woman who had previously sucked him off. Of course, under the influence of Eris' charm, no offence would be taken.

Besides, Eris knew it was truth, smirking around the cock in her mouth as she took him deep into her throat, and then slid back to his tip, tongue lashing relentlessly to his glans or around the underside of his length.

She lingered on his tip... and smirked wickedly as she decided to give him a real taste of what she was capable of, when her tongue began to lengthen and stretch, slipping past her lips and coiling around his cock like a tentacle.

Duncan's eyes widened as he watched the muscle twist all the way down to his balls, wrapping around the jewels and cradling them, leaving both Eris' hands to hold onto his thighs.

"Fuck... that's new..." he remarked breathlessly. No further comment was made, as moans were extracted from him when Eris began stroking his length up and down with her tongue, twisting it about, bunching it up and stretching it back out, like she was milking him.

Duncan rolled his head back as another moan was ripped from him, Eris able to glimpse his jaw tensing as he gritted his teeth.

The sensation only grew more irresistible when the succubus began bobbing her head once more, her lips doing their best to maintain a seal, though it constantly broke as her lips slid over her wrapped tongue, which continued to twist and stroke with relentless delight, the dexterous muscle happily putting a kink in itself to taste his glans, whilst the tip of her tongue swirled around his testicles, fondling and juggling them.

Eris delighted in this technique. No man could resist it, some even began to fear it, which was just intoxicating to her.

Duncan, however, was too lost in the ecstasy to be afraid of how good it felt, moaning and panting between clenched teeth, his cock starting to throb.

It was at this point Eris decided to properly feast, inhaling and adding an extra layer of suction upon his cock, as well as beginning to drain him properly. Their auras formed, and Eris began to feed as she bobbed her head up and down his manhood, tongue pumping and swirling around his girth at the same time. He was getting close to climax, precum oozing profusely from his tip, which was immediately lapped up by her tongue.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Duncan warned, sounding exhausted. His aura was dimming, and Eris' was brightening. She was feeling so energetic now, but she was far from sated, even with this morsel.

Eventually, Duncan couldn't hold out any longer, and began to buck vigorously into Eris' mouth, though his body shuddered in the erratic manner most prey subjected to her energy drain experienced.

Thick ropes of cum filled Eris' mouth, and his climax was only lengthened by the relentless milking of her tongue, which continued to twist and pump even as she pushed her lips all the way to his root, suckling hard and drinking down each and every spurt.

Her gulps only added to the sensation he felt, which further prolonged his orgasm, and he was unable to pull away, as her hands slid from his thighs to grip each glute possessively, holding him tightly against her lips.

Strangled noises left Duncan, unable to speak as all the sensations and the drain itself lengthened his ejaculation.

When he was nearly spent, Eris pulled back and released his length from her lips, but her tongue remained tightly wound around his cock, pumping mercilessly and making him shoot the last shots of cum into her open maw, visible trails of energy leaching out of his glans as she siphoned it into her gullet.

Soon he was spent, and went limp atop of a bar stool, a soft breath leaving his mouth as he fell into unconsciousness. Eris' tongue unwound from around his cock and recoiled into her mouth, before peaking out to wipe her lips clean.

She looked over Duncan's passed-out form, grinning in admiration at her handiwork.

"Delicious~" she remarked to herself, before she stood up and stretched, catching the eyes of several onlookers, including a woman who was busy bouncing up and down upon another man's cock, whilst a second woman engaged in a deep kiss with the man.

Eris gave the rider a wink, but deigned to leave her with the other two, quite happy to let them enjoy each other.

Instead, she focused her sights on a long-haired woman with tanned skin, slightly athletic in build, though more curvaceous than the first Eris had 'devoured'.

She was busy sucking off another man's cock, the man laying on his back whilst she was on her hands and knees... her ass and pussy helplessly on display.

Eris' lips tugged into a grin and she waved her hand across her crotch as she summoned her penis once more, the length throbbing with need.

The first the woman knew of Eris' presence was the demon's two hands slapping to a glute each and gripping them possessively, before she felt Eris' length slot between her cheeks.

She didn't stop blowing the man, of course, but it made her falter a little as the succubus toyed with the woman, gently slapping her rump between fondling her glutes. Eris also slid her length up and down the cleft between each of the woman's rump cheeks, which were soon lubricated by Eris' leaking precum.

Eris grinned, licking her lips as she hot-dogged the woman's ass, squeezing their cheeks around her own cock. The succubus bit her lower lip lasciviously, before glancing at the man and blowing him a kiss.

He let out a nervous chuckle, before rolling his head back, moaning in the process, the woman regaining some of her composure and bobbing her head up and down his mast with a bit more vigour, gently twisting her head from side to side in a reciprocating motion. She seemed practised.

Eris, however, wanted to see how much composure and self control she could exercise, but first, she was going to give the man a show, starting to thrust a bit faster, sliding her cock back and forth along the woman's glutes, releasing more precum between them.

As a succubus, she could control the pleasure she felt, how much it affected her, or how little, or if it would lead her to orgasm.

She could orgasm on the spot if she so desired, a fun trick given the potency of her fluids, particularly her semen. Still, she wanted it to feel a little natural, so she picked up the pace, moaning in pleasure. Her cock began to throb, and more precum oozed from her tip, starting to trickle down the woman's back.

All the while, Eris kept making glances at the man, who was enamoured with both the woman sucking his cock with expertise, and the succubus fucking the glutes of the woman between them.

Eris kept thrusting, smirking at the man and moaning with debauched desire, watching him until she couldn't hold back any more, moaning loudly and jerking her hips against the woman's rump, her cock throbbing as it spurt ropes of hot seed across the woman's back, a spectacle that aroused the man watching, and made the woman whine.

Eris calmed herself down, but her shaft did not soften. Instead, it glistened from lubrication, smeared in its own precum from having been slid up and down between the woman's glutes.

Eris reached out and drew a finger across one of the ropes of cum on the woman's back, bringing the digit to her lips to taste herself, a pleased murmur leaving her lips as they smacked around the finger.

Now, however, Eris decided to take it further, gripping the woman's glutes firmly with a small slap. She angled her hips, aligned her cock with the woman's anus... and slowly pushed inside, stretching her passage wide and causing her to let out a strained moan around the man's cock, breaking the seal of her fellatio as the penetration wracked her body.

"Nice and tight~" Eris praised, pushing herself all the way inside of the woman's rear. When her hips met the woman's, the succubus went still, savouring the sensation of the tunnel of tightly squeezing flesh trying to clench around her member. She savoured this for a good moment, before starting to moan.

The woman tried to keep her oral attention going on the man, but her stimulated pants and groans of exertion told Eris that the woman was feeling both pain and pleasure, more of the latter, and was having difficulty concentrating. Especially since the combination of sensations -- pain and pleasure -- proved to the woman rather titillating. It brought a smile to Eris' face as she began to pick up the pace. Eris could sense the pain the woman felt easing, and the pleasure intensifying, which only made her moans louder and sweeter to the succubus. Of course, the demon wasn't about to take the simple approach. She slowed down at times, angled her hips up or down, left or right, and pushed her cock in at a slant to change the sensations. Sometimes she gyrated her body, using her cock to slowly stir the innards of the woman as she tried to keep up her fellatio. Sometimes she needed a break, popping off the man's cock to let her tongue and lips drape and tease at his balls, giving herself a chance to pant out before taking his manhood into her mouth again. She had to contend with the jolting of her body too, Eris' thrusts starting to intensify enough to jerk the woman's body forward.

But this didn't seem a problem to the man, whose head had rolled backwards to release a moan towards the ceiling. He was perhaps close to a climax, fortuitous given how close Eris was starting to feel.

She slapped the woman's rump, and kneaded it, using both hands in different ways, one working akin to a baker with dough, the other like a cat. Or she would caress, squeeze, massage or trace with fingertips, the succubus enjoying herself playing with the woman's rear.

But the man was close to orgasm, Eris could sense it by the way his panting grew sharp and exerted. So she gripped the woman's hips firmly, and began to thrust away.

The woman began to glow, a current in her aura pulling back towards her rear as the succubus drained her. It wouldn't be enough to knock her out at this pace, and nor did Eris want to render her unconscious just yet. She had plans.

All the same, the woman couldn't withstand the pleasure, and spasmed between the succubus and the man, spraying juices on the floor as orgasm took her.

Not long after, the man's composure faltered, and he too came, bucking into the woman's mouth and ejaculating down her throat. In her ecstasy, she was unable to gulp it all down, some sputtering out of her mouth and staining the man's dick in his own cum.

Eris followed immediately after, a loud, domineering 'Yes~!' leaving her mouth as she slammed her cock as deep as it could go into the woman's ass, short jerks with her hips signalling each rope of semen Eris unleashed into the woman's rear.

The woman's spasms continued, until she went limp from the intense stimulation, aided by Eris' drain.

She slipped her head off the man's mast, and Eris pulled out of her rear, leaving her to roll to one side, getting stained in the cum of the man and the succubus in the process. She panted softly, and laid herself out on her back to recover.

Eris sighed luxuriously, but her hunger was as intense as ever, and though she wanted to leave the woman alone for something further, Eris had no issues having her fill with the man before her.

Of course, she had something special in mind for him, approaching him as she dispelled her cock.

He gave her a weak smile, which Eris returned with a wicked grin.

"On your hands and knees~" she commanded, and the man did not hesitate. He presented himself to her, and she dropped to her knees behind him, smirking at his rather neat trimming. He wasn't hairless, but he took pride in shaping his pubic hair, keeping it short and tidy, which Eris was all too happy with.

"What is your name~?" Eris inquired, unfurling her tongue and slowly draping it across one of the man's glutes.

"L-Lucas," he answered, doing his best to look back at her, though his position made it difficult.

"Mmm, you take pride in yourself, do you, Lucas~?" Eris probed, moving to lap his other glute, teasing him whilst brushing his cock with her breasts, tilting his hips up.

"Y-Yes, I do... don't want to be too messy for girls," he admitted, sounding a little embarrassed.

It always amused Eris what charmed humans felt embarrassed by when in such unflattering positions. She giggled, and then planted a kiss to a rump cheek.

"Well, Lucas... you are going to be in for quite a ride~" she said, before suddenly wrapping her breasts around his cock, using one arm to squeeze them together, whilst the other held onto his hips.

Lucas moaned in surprise, and tensed up as the succubus began to pump her breasts up and down his length.

All the while, she used the hand holding onto his hips to cast a cleansing spell, something she cast surreptitiously every time she coupled with someone.

With that done, she gripped one of his glutes for leverage, and proceeded to run her tongue up from his balls, along his taint, across his sphincter, and over his tailbone. He flinched at the touch, his toes curling and his hands gripping the floor.

"Guh... I'm still sensitive," he warned, which only made the succubus chuckle deviously.

"Oh, I was counting on it~" Eris revealed as she descended upon his testicles, squishing her face against his sack before taking his balls into her mouth.

She let go of his hips with her other hand so she could use both to stroke his cock with her breasts, mostly stimulating the latter half of his member. She slurped against his balls, and ran her long, prehensile tongue continuously along and around his jewels. She murmured and inhaled, leaving sweet moisture all over his scrotum.

Lucas moaned, and panted, the stimulation clearly new to him, and irresistible. And Eris was only going to take it further.

123456...9