A Demon's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A demon refuses to give up love a second time.
19.9k words
4.67
13.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small preface to the story at hand. Nicolas, the demon within this story, is not a demon born and raised in hell. Instead, his parents came to the surface of earth to raise him among mortals in the modern age, and as such he is not an uncaring beast of primeval nightmare. He looks very much like a human, albeit with bright blue hair, golden-orange eyes, two fanged teeth, a forked tongue, and a plethora of powers passed down by his parents.

***Disclaimer***

This story contains aspects of erotic nature that require the suspension of disbelief. It takes place, not in our world, but a world much the same, where the extent of what the human body is capable of handling is much greater. Below I've listed kinks that many might not be into, but at some point before the completion of this story they will be included in one way or another. Many will not take place within the content of this first chapter, but if you have any interest of reading through the story to its completion you deserve to know what you're getting yourself in for.

***Warning Kinks

Adultery, Cuckolding, Degradation, Humiliation, Very large balls as will as cocks, Double-Dicks, Exotic Cocks, Sheath-Play, Cat-Girl Anatomy, BDSM, Hands-Free Orgasm, Tentacles, Heavy Musk, Very Excessive Cum, Extreme Orgasm, Prolonged Orgasm, Cum-Milking, Cum-Feeding, Pregnancy, Womb-Fucking, Cervical Penetration, Womb Stretching, Double-Penetration, Sweat, Watersports, Master/Pet Play, and if any more come to light during the course of this story I will be sure to add a warning for the inclusion of more in future chapters.

Like I said earlier, not all of these, in fact, very few of these, kinks will be included in the first chapter of this story. If you haven't been scared off quite yet, and you have read through all the way down to this, then I hope you enjoy my story. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to let me know. This is the first story I feel is good enough to release to the public, and if there is anything I haven't made clear within it then I'd love to know.

Finally, one last word. This story is written from two perspectives. Half of the posts were written by me, and the other half were created in the mind of my co-author to this story. A back and forth swapping between the perspectives of Nicolas and Katie. Her name on here is clairemayfair, and all credit goes to her for the posts written from the character Katie's perspective. When perspective swaps from one post to another I'll make a single line consisting of *** to let you know. Without further ado, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolas sighed softly after entering his bedroom. Small beads of water cascaded down his incredibly well-tanned skin, leftover from the shower he just completed. The warm water almost seemed to sizzle down the man's hardened pecs, chiseled abs, and muscular backside as he made his way through the room before settling into the snow white towel wrapped tightly around his waist. The curtain to his room was drawn wide open out of habit, for in the three months since he moved into his two-story home, not a single person lived in the house next door. At the beginning of last week, he did see a couple of cars start to end up in the driveway of the place along with a large moving van, but he hadn't seen heads or tails of the people that may have moved in since then. As such, unbeknownst to him, the woman currently enjoying her alone time in the privacy of her own bedroom while her fiance was off at work had the perfect view of his body. Every last muscle adorning this tanned man's upper body rippled wondrously with every breath he took.

Soft, controlled breathing almost seemed to send waves of delicious fissures through his hard pecs and chiseled abs while his large, dark nipples twitched ever so gently against the movement. He was facing his own bed when at last he came to a stop, and consequently the man was stand directly in line with his bedroom window. Azure hair so brilliant that it couldn't possibly have been dyed that color hung forward across the features of his face, obscuring his golden-orange eyes from view given the fact that his body was standing perpendicular to Katie's line of sight. She had a fabulous view of his body from the side even as he spread his legs apart, and a soft sigh seemed to escape this man's lips as his hands dropped to his waist. Already Katie could see the bulge of a tent at the front of her neighbor's towel. Surely he was as hard as a rock beneath the fabric to cause a tent to become so pronounced between his legs, right?

How wrong that thought was. Before she had the chance to look away, no one at all could blame the woman next door for following the movement of his hands. His thumbs hooked beneath the sheer fabric, and he tugged it firmly away from his body before it finally unraveled itself from his form. Then, in the briefest of moments that surely seemed to go on for an eternity, the towel fell to the floor at his feet. His lower half? Completely and shamelessly exposed. There, standing in the middle of his own bedroom, Katie's next door neighbor was not only well-muscled in every part of his body, but between a set of powerful thighs laid something even more incredible.

He wasn't hard at all. In fact, the endowment between the 6'6" tall man standing there like an Adonis of legend sported not just one, but two hanging, members. Each one was surely already 7 inches long, and what's more they already seemed to each be twice as thick as what Jason, her own fiance, could offer on his best days! The view of these incredible slabs of manhood was,however, short-lived, though it was replaced with a view anyone would enjoy just as much.

Nicolas turned where he stood to face away from the window of his room, and when he did so Katie would have the perfect view of the ways in which the powerful muscles of his toned thighs and sculpted calves clenched beneath the tanned skin of his body, and behind him those taut, chiseled ass cheeks tightened with the movement of his body. His back was fully turned to his window while he bent down to pick the white, latex t-shirt up from the corner of his bed, and while he now went to work on covering his upper body with the tight-fitting material that stretched to its limits around his every muscle, his lower half was still on complete display. Behind the already massive rods of fuckmeat dangling limply between his legs was a sight just as incredulous to behold. A pair of hefty, cum-filled nuts hung low with their weight due to just how backed up he had been in recent months. Each one was almost as large around as a soccer ball, and the entirety of his package seemed to be freshly trimmed all around.

He twisted his body from side to side in order to stretch a bit with a low groan escaping his lips, and soon after he reached forward once more. With each and every movement he made the muscles lining his bulky back, taut ass cheeks, and powerful legs rippled like waves in a turbulent ocean. This time, he picked up a pair of large, gray sweatpants, and he was soon pulling them up to cover the rest of his body from view. The pants were a stark contrast to the tight shirt he sported, for they rested loosely against his body in order to hide everything below the belt from view as best he could. Fortunately for anyone that knew what to look for, he had a habit of not wearing underwear given the fact that there just wasn't anything short of an insanely large jockstrap that would fit comfortably around what his body offered, which meant that too much sudden movement would easily lead to the jostling package below to press out against the front and/or back of the loose fabric around him.

With his body now fully clothed, the man let a soft sigh escape his lips, and he flipped his head back to snap his still damp hair out of his face. It was then that those golden-orange eyes of his, so incredibly familiar to Katie, were finally revealed. He turned from side to side in front of a full-body mirror on the opposite side of his bedroom, and therein she could see the reflection of his perfect, unblemished facial features. The once skinny, tall high-school boy she had known for all her life had become a staple representation of tanned masculinity in just 4 short years, yet those caring, adoring, piercingly gorgeous orbs of fiery passion gave away exactly who Katie's neighbor truly was.

***

Katie snapped shut the air-tight seals on the plastic container, her pale-green eyes sparkling in the warm light of early morning. She hummed softly under her breath, a smile curling the corners of her lips, her tail swaying lightly behind. From outside, the soft, musical twittering of bird-song formed a delightful natural soundtrack, the sounds accompanied by a rhythmic ~hissss~ of sprinklers that showered the garden in glistening water. Several children peddled by, astride bicycles, on their way to school. She watched them go, seeing how they chattered to each-other and laughed, so full of promise at the start of a new week. The world was waking up. Their new world, located in the heart of suburbia. And for the cat-girl this was everything she had always wanted.

After only a week in their new home already something of a morning routine was forming. Having already showered and dressed for the day, Katie had descended from the bedroom to prepare a quick & healthy breakfast for two. Once that was done, she'd busied herself putting the finishing touches to the next important meal: lunch. Two sandwiches that now lay safely in the container. Just as she snapped it shut, the sounds of footfalls coming down the stairs announced that the other member of the house was about to depart. She held the container and moved to the front door, arriving at the same moment... "Here... Salad, today. Wholemeal bread. And just a touch of mayo~" Katie cooed affectionately, rising up on the balls of her feet to lay a gentle peck on his cheek.

The 'he' in question was not merely a housemate, nor friend, nor relation. 'He' was Jason Clarke - the love of Ms Katie Belle's life. "Thanks, babe. You're the best house-wife a guy could wish for..." Jason replied with a chuckle, his familiar blue eyes sparkling down at her. She glared back, dusting his jacket and tight absently with a few fingers. He always knew how to get under her skin. That had been plain for anyone to see since day #1, when he had been the first boy daring enough in high-school to ask her out on a date. She had been swept up by his confidence, his dashing charisma; the first boy to show her what 'romance' truly meant. He had cemented himself in her heart, with no better proof than the shining engagement ring on her finger.

"Don't get too used to it, buster." Katie said with a hint of mock aggression, finger jabbing into his chest. "Once my nursing approval comes through, I'll probably be working even longer hours than you." She didn't mention how much she'd enjoyed the routine of the mornings, and being there to farewell him off to work for the day. A part of her longed for this existence to continue into the future, but that would be denying the career of which she'd always dreamed. Jason, for his part, merely leaned down and planted a delicate kiss on his girlfriend's lips. When he pulled back Jason spoke again, "Mm... Then we better make the most of days like these. I'll try to get off early." Katie kissed him back one more time, nodding. "Then you can get off, again, when you come home..." It was her turn to snicker, cheeks flushing at the gentle flirtations.

He swept away with a grin, waving as he strode to the car. She stood there in the doorway watching him go, her chosen clothing for the day betraying the fact she wasn't going to a professional workplace: a tight, white t-shirt hugging her developed bosom, and below a pair of simple dolphin shorts completing her casual ensemble. "...best house-wife..." She muttered with a shake of her head, closing the door and moving upstairs. Though her day would be spent at home, there was still plenty to be done. They'd only moved into the double-story town-house a week prior, and dozens of boxes still littered each room, begging to be unpacked.

The first priority was their bedroom on the second floor, so she went there first, hopping up every second step in athletic fashion. Padding over to her bed-side table, she flicked on the radio for a bit of music. The song that came on wasn't exactly her favorite - too much screechy electronic noises for her sensitive, feline ears to enjoy - so she changed to channel to something more classical. She started humming, lifting one box onto the bed with huff of effort before starting to unpack several odds and ends. It was then that a vague movement caught her attention, out of the corner of her eye. Katie lifted her gaze to the curtains, which billowed outward slightly, the shifting white material still covering the window. She frowned, eager to capitalize on such a beautiful morning. So, with padding steps, Katie moved across and threw the drapery apart.

What she saw made the 22 year old ~*mewl!*~ in surprise, her fingers hastily tightening on the curtain fabric. There before her, across the gap between the two adjacent houses, was their neighbor. A man... A man who had, clearly, just finished a shower. Katie's instant reaction was to shield the view - she was, after all, no 'Peeping Jane'. How would she feel if this strange man was to happen upon -their- bedroom when -they- were in a state of undress? She tugged hastily on both drapes until the curtain closed almost completely. There was, however, still a tiny gap, no more than a sliver, through which she could see. Through that gap Katie peered, hoping that her neighbor hadn't spotted her...

By all appearances, he hadn't, a fact that made her breathe out a relieved lungful of air. "Better get some tinted windows or something..." She mused in a whisper to herself, not wanting a repeat of this incident. Despite the notion, however, she found herself still looking... There was something strange about this man. Something that made it hard to look away. Was it the hair? That bright blue, and its odd familiarity... She swallowed gently with a barely perceptible ~*gulp*~. There was only one word to describe this stranger. Only one that came to her mind, even as she screamed at herself to look away. Beautiful. He - this unknown person - was utterly beautiful. His muscular chest, while not overtly 'built', was toned to utter perfection. She could see the tensing of every sinewy muscle with every subtle movement, as he moved, his fingers descending to the towel around his hips.

"Woah..." The word was breathed unbidden. She moved a hand to her mouth in disbelief. A distinct ~bulge~ tented the front of the towel. A large one... Obviously, she assumed, an erection... But larger than Jas- "...what." Confusion reigned supreme in her mind, her thoughts having been cut-off mid-stream by this new visage. -He had removed the towel.- And now there was nothing hiding what lay beneath. Though what she saw was...impossible... Blinking rapidly, Katie gently rubbed each eye, cursing softly to herself. Clearly, she surmised, her contacts had smudged, giving her momentary double-vision. And, perhaps, a vision that made objects appear larger than in reality...

When she looked back, he had begun to dress himself, her watchful gaze taking in the momentary sight of his toned buttocks tensing. Between them... An equally preposterous vision, of two engorged masculine orbs dangling heavily. She blinked several times again, only to see the backside of his sweatpants block her sight. Only then did she look elsewhere - somewhere other than his chest, and abs, and crotch, and man-butt. Peering through the inch-wide cleft in the curtains, she finally saw his eyes. At the same moment she realized why the blue hair had been familiar. "Oh... Oh what... What... That... That's...!?!?" She hissed to herself, finally wrenching the curtains closed and backing away from the window. Could it be...? Was it...? Was it even possible...? How could -he- be here? Her NEIGHBOUR...?!?

A wild tempest of emotions took hold, momentary panic that made her tail slash and twitch behind her. What were the chances, that he was living next door? Was it her contact-lenses playing tricks again? Yes, surely it must have been a trick of the light... Surely there was more than one man in the world who had ~golden~ eyes. Her heart was thumping in her chest as she reached for her phone, trying to make herself laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. "You'll get a good chuckle when you see who our neighbor looks like!" She sent in a text to Jason, hitting 'send' with a -whoosh-. Yet, even as she sat on the edge of the bed, a multitude of thoughts continued to run through her mind. At the center of all of them was a feeling that she had been right... That what she had seen had been real. And if that was the case... He was not the boy she remembered from school...

There was only one thing to do. Only one way to be sure. Not wasting another second, Katie rushed back downstairs, jumping 4 stairs at a time on her descent. She went straight to the kitchen, and toppled a bunch of home-made choc-chip cookies onto a plate, and headed outside. The warm sun, and the cool breeze were now far from her mind. So too were the sounds and sights of suburbia. Her mind was elsewhere; her focus on the house next door which she tentatively approached. "We had to introduce ourselves some time..." She told herself repeatedly. Why not now? She needed to put her mind at ease. Straightening her shirt and shorts, and fixing her hair, Katie pressed a finger to the door-bell, and waited...

***

While oblivious to nearly every movement of his neighbor's bedroom curtains throughout his morning routine, there was one that completely stood out to Nicolas. Those fierce, fiery eyes spotted the wisp of brunette hair catch along the center of the drapes through the mirror he was staring into as the curtains were drawn to a final, complete close. His eyebrow raised while continuing to fix his messy hair into its usual style atop his head, and a smirk spread its way across his lips at the prospect of a titillating thought, "Had the person that moved in next door been spying on him? For how long? How much did they see?" A soft sigh escaped his lips by the time Katie found herself falling back on her ass against the bed with a world of questions running through her mind, but the only question on Nicolas's own was, "Will this one last long enough to give me the pleasure I seek? Can she truly fill the void I've had all my life? Or will she just be another disappointment?" He spoke these few musings aloud to himself in the comfort of his own bedroom while pulling a pair of white socks on to complete his outfit for the day, and as he opened the door to make his way out into the hallway he added, "I'm sure I'll find out in time."

With that, the demon whose experience and self-worth had both been boosted exponentially during his 4 years of college made his way downstairs, and it seemed as though there was a difference to be seen in everything he now did. Once upon a time, the incredibly tall kid had walked with a hunch to his back in order to minimize how tall he truly was, but now he stood proudly with a posture that could rival any posh prince's own. His once pale skin from spending his time indoors studying the art of sex through books and online sites was now fully tanned thanks to his excursions to the beach nearby his college campus where he learned so much about how important confidence truly was. Every step he took down the steps of his home echoed against the wooden floor from the impact of those powerful legs dropping his muscular body back down again and again, as opposed to the way in which he silently made his way from one place to the next in order to not stand out. Every fiber of his being exuded the word 'pride', for he had learned to embrace the differences his demonic heritage gave him, not hide them from view.