A Demon's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last Nicolas finished making his way downstairs through the staircase that led into the foyer of his home, the demon gave a soft sigh, though that was soon interrupted when the sound of padding footsteps hurriedly rushing towards his front door reached his ears. That depraved smirk came back to his lips even before the doorbell rang, and he could already tell without even having to look that whomever was peeping in on his morning routine grew the balls to come over and introduce themselves. No sooner had the doorbell been clicked than the door opened wide, and there, in all his glory, stood the man Katie hadn't seen in 4 whole years. A man she had grown up with, and the one who was always there to help her. As soon as the door opened up, Nicolas's piercing, hungry eyes were set upon the task of devouring this woman's body with his mind. His eyes started from the floor, and that forked tongue he always had licked across his lips at the sight of this woman's uncovered legs. He bit his lip as a few choice thoughts passed through his mind at the sight of those creamy thighs so scantily dressed in dolphin shorts, and just above them laid the sight of her flat, toned stomach for a few inches before the tied up, over-sized t-shirt she had on accentuated the perky curve of her perfectly sized breasts. "Just like hers..." he thought to himself, thinking back on what a similar body Katie herself had been graced with by the time their senior year of college came around.

But then his world changed. His eyes fell upon the face that could only belong to the woman his heart had been ensnared by from day one, and the hungry look upon his face deepened for just a single moment before the color faded from his cheeks. His mouth opened to speak, but not a single word found purchase in his throat. A few tears even began to well up in the demon's eyes as he realized that the woman he thought he would never see again was now standing on his doorstep, and a sudden rush of questions and emotions sent his head into a tailspin! He didn't brace for impact at all when his body began to fall backwards, and his ass landed on the hardwood floor of his home with a booming 'THUD' almost as loud as nearby thunder. Along with this came another, much more erotic sound. The squelch of cum being tossed around within his heavy nuts before sloshing back to a standstill from the heavy impact was only just barely muffled by the thin material of his pants, and the heavy scent of his masculinity was apparent from the very second he opened the door. In that moment he couldn't think, and it took some time before he finally managed to pull out a coherent sentence. By the time he did, the salacious, pungent smell of him had well and truly escaped the trappings of his own home to waft directly into Katie's face. Another stark contrast to the Nicolas of old that did everything in his power to hide this depraved scent from those around him. And then there was that voice. That cool, familiar, tantalizing voice that seemed to calm Katie's nerves every time he spoke without even trying, "How...Wha-...Katie?!?! What are you...How? Wait, are you my new neighbor!"

***

Katie nervously arranged the cookies into a more decorative shape, her fingers trembling as she pushed them here and there on the plate. Anxiety had taken hold, strangling her ability to quiet her panting breath. "Nothing weird in just saying hi..." She mumbled almost imperceptibly to herself even while she absently shifted her weight from one foot the other. In her mind she was remembering her parents advice: "Introduce yourselves to the neighbors when you move in, and bring a gift!", they had said. All she could hope was that he liked chocolate... After all, it was a normal thing for anyone to do in a new home, a new street and a new town. A friendly greeting to the people next-door. Though, despite how many times she tried to tell herself that fact, standing there at the doorway Katie only felt the hammering beat of her heart in her chest.

Upon hearing the approaching footsteps, she swallowed, nervously, once more. She quickly tried smiling - a pre-prepared, polite smile. "Hello, I'm Katie, I'm your new neighbor..." She whispered to herself, before shaking her head and practicing another greeting instead. "Howdy neighbor! I'm from next door, how're you doing?" That made her cringe and mutter something vicious under her breath, so she settled for the -hopefully- welcoming grin. The footsteps grew louder, and louder, and louder. Until, finally, with a whine from the hinges, the front door was pulled open before her.

She tensed, the plate quivering lightly in her grip. Before her was a broad, male torso, clothed in the shirt she'd seen from her window. Immediately, a thick, scented odor ~wafted~ over her. Her smile was wiped from her lips as her nostrils twitched. "H-Hi..." She tried to speak, as she'd practiced. But that smell... Whoever this person was, he -reeked-. A sweaty, musky stench; organic in nature, akin to sweat more than cologne. If she hadn't seen him emerge from the shower, her nose would've told her he hadn't washed in months. "I'm... Your neighbor..." The cat-girl tried to look up at the face of this strange man, urgently wanting certainty over who exactly he was. The sunlight, though, was suddenly so bright. She blinked into its harshness, her head spinning.

Everything then seemed to happen at once. Katie staggered, her legs giving way. The plate slipped from her fingers the instant the man before her toppled backwards. Porcelain shattered with a loud ~*CRACK*~, cookies scattering everywhere. There was a strange liquid-squelching sound from somewhere, like a full bucket that was shaken roughly from side-to-side. Thankfully, the kitten had slipped on a pair of white socks and running shoes - their grip enough to stop her from falling over completely. She breathed in several lungfuls of air, grateful for the morning breeze that helped ease the foggy hazy that had threatened to engulf her. Pulling herself back to her feet, Katie started to apologize breathlessly. "Sorry... Sorry...! I don't know... I felt... It must be the heat..."

She wasn't sure what to pick up first - the shattered plate, the cookies, or the man who had fallen backwards. Only then did he speak, his words helping in sharpening her mind. Realization -slamming- into her head-on. She knew that voice. That tone. That hair. Those eyes. "...Nick...? Nicolas??" She stood above him, frozen save for her tail that twitched high above her rump. There he was, looking up at her; his golden gaze peering in equal disbelief. "We're...neighbors..." Confirming his question while also trying to make sense of the reality in her own mind. It -was- him. It -was- true. The man in the window... The beautiful man who had been naked...

"Here, let me help you..." Gently she took his hand, helping in what little way she could the blue-haired Adonis to his feet. As she did so, the pungent, masculine scent flowed against her again. She gasped softly, staggering back a few steps, her shoes crunching on the fallen cookies. "S-Sorry... I feel so dizzy..." She didn't want to blame his smell... ~His~ smell. Nicolas. How could it be? What were the chances? She felt overwhelmed by it all, the world about her spinning. "M-May I sit down?"

***

Nicolas let out a soft, crackling sigh that only had the shortest of whispers to his voice accompanying it. A disbelieving, whole-hearted sound of that void suddenly being filled in the pit of his stomach. Here she was. Katie. The woman he had adored since childhood was standing on his doorstep, and, for a brief moment he thought she might have tracked him down. "Maybe she finally dumped that Jason guy and came to find me." He let that thought pass through his head before the sudden crash of porcelain against concrete snapped him back into the reality of the situation. She said it herself just moments later, the answer to the question he had just asked. They were neighbors. She had moved in next door, and the shattered remains of cookies and porcelain piled up at his feet were surely meant to be a welcome gift. Was she living alone? No...the glint of the telltale ring on her left hand told him everything he needed to know about the current status of her relationship.

A small part of him felt that deep pit in his stomach worsen after spotting the ring, but another, much larger part of him, told him that enough was enough. Back in high school, he had devoted everything to this woman as a friend that was there for her whenever she needed, but now? He deserved to be happy to, and he knew it. As fate would have it, Katie was now miraculously back in his life, and he was determined to make the best of it from the very start. He took a deep breath as the last shivers of uncertainty worked their way out of his body, and he gladly accepted her offer for aide. His large, powerful grasp enveloped the entirety of her hand when he took it in his own. Those thick, calloused fingertips brushed against her fair skin while his remaining hand reached for the door frame, and he quickly pulled himself up. When he did this, however, he didn't take into account just how light Katie's body would feel to him. In the past, he could barely give her a playful push, but now, during their first time seeing each other in 4 years, his harsh pull jerked her body directly into his own.

Instinctively, his arms moved to wrap around his best friend to prevent her from falling as her cheek was pushed into the hardened exterior of his abdominal muscles, and the limp, upper length of erotic manhood swinging between his legs was pressed directly against her belly. The warmth of his package was nearly overwhelming, and combined with the thick scent of his musk in the air he could tell that Katie's legs were going limp beneath her. A broad, sweeping smile came over his lips as he held her in a tight embrace not just to prevent her legs from giving out, but also to show his affection for the woman as best he could. In the moments that followed, the still dizzy neko-gal was swept completely off of her feet by the man that was now over a full foot taller than her, and that mighty slab of fuckmeat now pushed up against the creamy, smooth skin of her thighs while her tits were mashed against his own hard stone-like pecs.

"Oh my god, Katie!" he exclaimed with enthusiasm. "It feels like it's been a lifetime since I last saw you, and please, stop saying sorry. Don't worry about the cookies! Oh my god!" He set her back down on her feet gingerly, and despite how powerful his body had become during their time apart, he still controlled that strength unbelievably well. This was especially evident in the way that his warm hug embraced her much smaller body firmly, but not tight enough to cause even an ounce of discomfort. Without a lick of hesitation, the demon used his powers of telekinesis to pick up the broken shards of what was once a plate full of cookies, and he quickly emptied them into the trash can right next to his front door. He nodded for her to follow him into his living room while closing the door behind her body, and that broad smile remained plastered to the Adonis's lips as he led her further into his home.

As she made her way forward, the stench of his ludicrously intense masculinity only sharpened through the air. The entire place smelled of her best friend through and through, every other scent accented by his musk. The black leather of the couch in the middle of the room offered a comfortable reprieve for the shaky woman next door, and he gave the cushion next to the one he took a seat on a pat. Throughout all of this, every single movement, and every step of his feet, that sloshing continued to make itself known. His balls had always been cursed to carry an insane amount of demonic baby-batter, but he refused to wear underwear like he used to. Without it, there was nothing to muffle the erotically lewd sound emanating from between his legs, and it only stopped when he finally took a seat upon that couch. It was then that another realization hit him, and a blush heavy enough to rival the color of a rose settled across his cheeks when he said, "Wait...I just realized. If you're my neighbor...I'm assuming you're still with Jason. He's got dirty blonde hair, and I haven't seen a moving van in a while...You're the one that was peeping on me just a bit ago?!"

***

Katie had barely a moment to prepare herself before she was wrenched crudely against the large, powerful male. She mewled, the strong jerk enough to give her whiplash, her shoes sliding the across wooden floor until her body was pressed against his own. The thin shirt did little to cloak the heated, toned frame beneath. Soft, yet firm sinewy tendons and bulges of muscle rippling. The eight-pack abdominal ladder of muscle right there under the side of her face, her cheek reddening from the warmth of him. A feverish, sweltering warmth that grew in strength as he wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Her limbs hung at her sides, eyes fluttering closed. Even in darkness, the world was ~spinning~; her nostrils flaring with every breath of his thick, overwhelming musk.

Did he not know his own smell? Did he not know how this was affecting her? She parted her lips, trying to speak. "Nhh..." What may have sounded like a welcoming sigh came then from the cat-girl, though her mind was aflame with confusion and anxiety. Vaguely, she felt a greater heat press into her belly. More fierce than a hot-water-bottle, on the verge of scalding her bare tummy-flesh. She winced, blinking, trying to see clearly in the nebulous light. What those eyes could not confirm when she'd been at the window, the sensation of him hugging her now accomplished. Through the pathetically thin material of his sweatpants, she knew: he was big. The squishy, unyielding masculine appendage could not be denied.

From there, the world spun. Her eyes rolled momentarily back in their sockets as he lifted her, the cat-girl's chest rising and falling in rasping breaths. Even in the shine of a warm morning, the edges of vision were blackening. She clung to his body desperately on the edge of consciousness, lungs now soaked with the thick cloud of Demonic Scent. The strength of him all-encompassing, his arms lifting her frame like she were light as a feather. The heat of his crotch lewdly squashed against her thighs; the delicate curve of her breasts now spread against his chest. "Cookies..." She managed to whisper, her eyelids heavy, tail drooping down by his legs. Was this a dream? Was this real? Was Nicolas truly her neighbor, or was she about to waken from some deep sleep-state?

She almost collapsed again when he set her back on her feet, shoes screeching noisily as she regained some semblance of balance. The cat-girl lifted a hand to her forehead, finding beads of sweat trickling from her brow. She felt...drunk, though not a touch of alcohol had passed her lips. Trying to seem casual, she merely rested her weight on the wall for a moment, breathing lightly. Slowly, but surely, the fog started to lift, enough so she could see the man in question now sitting comfortable on the couch. Gingerly, as if taking her first steps, Katie was able to awkwardly make the short distance to the couch flopping down on the cushion next to him.

Her nose tingled with every breath, her lungs still feeling scorched by some inflamed wind, but gradually she was starting to feel a little more herself. Enough, at least, that she comprehended the gravity of what Nicolas was asking. "I... I didn't know! I didn't know it was you!" At any other time, the kitten would likely have thought up at least some hasty excuse. Such was the weight of his scent, however, that it was difficult to even form the words with her mouth. "I mean... Even if it had been just some -guy-, I didn't mean to look! I just... I thought I recognized you..."

She looked up into those shining, golden eyes. Nicolas. Her best friend, from school. Here... In her street... Her next-door-neighbor, no less. There were so many things she wanted to ask. So many things she wanted to know. "I had to know if it was you. So... I came over..." There was no mistaking those eyes, those gorgeous locks. She smiled, "Your hair's a lot more blue, than the last time I saw you~ But that was... 4 years ago..." So much had changed since then.

***

Nicolas couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the flustered way in which she was speaking. It was a sound that hadn't graced the cat-girl's ears in what surely seemed like an eternity. The rumbling, crispy rasp of deep vocal chords colliding in a symphony of what sounded like cracking flames rising through his esophagus. Even during their senior year of high school together, the sound of his true, unforced laugh came less and less often as the date on which Katie would be leaving for college drew ever closer. Since then, unbeknownst to her, the incredible sound rarely passed through his lips, yet here she was bringing him utter joy with just the simple way in which she tripped over her words when asked whether or not she was staring at his naked body just moments before. God damn did he want her, but not yet. Despite the clearly visible twitch from his groin bouncing up against the thin material of his pants, he remained as calm and collected as could be. He'd make her his, to be sure, but all in due time.

The blush fell away from the demon's cheeks for the most part after this chuckle came to a close, and his cheeks were only slightly reddened by the time his mouth finally opened to speak, "Don't fret about it so much about it. You're more than welcome to stare my way whenever you like. I'm glad you were so excited to see me that you came rushing over to find out if I was truly your next door neighbor, and I'm delighted to find out we'll be living next to each other, Kit-Kat." He leaned back against the leather couch that smelled so very much like him. He spent a lot of time on this couch, and it was evident by just how infused the material had become with his erotic aroma. It was as if Katie's body was covered by a thick, invisible cloud of the stench, unable to escape the smell that was so very musky, and yet so incredibly pleasurable to sniff at the very same time.

While leaning back against the soft, plush cushions, Nicolas spread his legs out wide to accommodate the massive package between them. A long, heavy breath pushed his hard pecs and chiseled abs out against the skin-tight latex of his white t-shirt before a lengthy exhalation of the air compressed the muscles firmly against each other once more. His large, powerful thigh now rested against her own soft leg on the couch; his warmth spreading easily into her already sweating body as he did so. What's more, his dark, hard nipples that were each the size of a silver dollar remained easily visible through the almost clear white material of his shirt the entire time! Finally, after a pause in their chat, Nicolas finally spoke up once more, and that rich, deep voice of his flowed into her ears all over again, "So! You have to tell me what has happened over these last 4 years! Don't think I missed that engagement ring on your finger, Kit-Kat. Seems like quite a lot changed since I last saw you, huh?"

***

Katie settled a little more sedately into the comfy softness of the couch. At least here, she mused, there could be no fear of losing her balance. Having spent a life enduring the mixed-blessing of heightened, feline senses, the cat-girl thought herself used to strong smells and tastes. Yet, she couldn't recall when a ~smell~ had affected her in such a way... Did he know how much the air was filled with his musk? How the very environment around him seemed to be misted in a veil of humid, demonic sweat? She didn't recall having smelt such a thing when they'd been at school... But then, there was so much which had obviously changed about her former best-friend. Everything about him was more mature, more confident, more vigorous. It was if, somehow, he had gone through some kind of 'second pubescence' and had only now become a man.