A Demon's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late she understood the source of the rancid odor. His grip was too firm and unrelenting; gravity intestinal now her own worst enemy. For there it was, right under her nose. The very place where he had been sitting. She had been hot since she'd arrived, and clearly so had he. "Nicky...!" A whimper, before the soft curve of her cheek was pressed wetly into the demon's sodden pool of crotch-sweat. Worse still, the soft impact of her head made the cushion crater inward slightly. Enough so that every single glistening droplet that had formed under his rump now slid down the hill-sides to splash against the cat-girl's face.

Katie spluttered, her breath splattering some of the sweat away from her lips. The warm, dewy wetness was all over her. Stinging her eyes, burning her nose, sizzling along the edges of her mouth. She tried to fill her lungs again but instead could only gag; her chest heaving, her body either unwilling or unable to process a musk as potent as Nicky's. After several more failed attempts, the kitten managed a kind of desperate, puffing rhythm. She couldn't escape the warm pool, the searing scent. All she could do was lay there before him and allow his infectious musk to overpower her mind and body.

Thankfully his actions on her neck and shoulders,were welcome relief. Through the vaporous, demonic fumes, Katie could feel the aches and pains that had plagued her for days begin to unwind. If only she could think... If only she could breathe... As the minutes past, she began to feel hotter and hotter, her own sweat now trickling from her brow to mix with Nicolas's on the leather upholstery. All across her body the cat-girl's pores were releasing salty, cooling waters to try and ease the sweltering heat. But this wasn't from the sun, or due to spending too long in a sauna. This was a chemical reaction; a female responding to a male.

She offered no resistance when he tugged at the base of her white t-shirt, going so far as to lift her arms so the garment could be pulled completely free. The sticky, humid air prickled hotly across her naked skin, offering little relief from the feverish tumult. "Ngh... Ahh..." She groaned and gasped in turn as his fingers manipulated her most tender muscles, tail occasionally swaying high enough to tickle across the tall man's arms. Time ebbed away... His scent, and his massage, the only true realities she could contemplate in her drug-addled state. By then his musk had been absorbed by her lungs, the demonic pheromones spreading through every vein in her body with every beat of her heart. What had been on external heat was fast evolving into an ~internal~ fire.

***

Nicolas's hands, once settled on her fair skin, never let up on her body for even a moment. Those forceful, yet at the very same time incredibly delicate, fingertips ran across the taut skin of her shoulders with a heat and power to wash away every knotted muscle beneath his palms. He worked her shoulders into a stasis of sorts by the time he finally moved on, each and every movement of his grasping hands grinding away at the sore tendons below to lead her upper back into a state of complete relaxation. His hands turned sideways with fingers extended long whenever his palms approached her spine, and he used the meaty, solid sides of his hands to add sudden jolts of pressure to the joints. 'pop', 'pop', 'POP'. One by one the column of her spine that had been bent uncomfortably out of shape by her constant workload around the new home was socketed right back into place. A pain so good it was as pleasurable as cold water on a hot summer day shot through her back with every single joint as his hands made their way all the way down her back. When at last he reached the very base of her spine, he let one last crack set the final joint back into perfect harmony with the rest, and soon after both of his hands curled around the waving cat tail protruding from her dolphin shorts. He took his time even with this, pressing his thumbs deep against the furred skin of her overly sensitive appendage. His curled hands gently twisted over the twitching tail while working their way from the base all the way up to the tip, and a full minute had passed by the time his hands finally left her tail.

Next came the task of setting the rest of her back into the utter bliss of relaxation. His hands collected the copious beads of sweat running down her body to use as if it were massage oil while gently running over every inch of Katie's delicate curves. With the insides of his wrists pressed against one another, the demon looming overhead started at her waist. His large hands and long, thick fingers were pressed out to either side on the small of her back as though they made up a tramp stamp of demonic wings. Her small, lithe form was accentuated by Nicolas's much larger body in this moment, for it became quite obvious in that instant that even just one of his hands could be enough to push or pull her by the waist however he saw fit. With both...well, he had complete control over the taut, tugging muscles on the small of her back. Slowly...oh so very slowly, Nicolas began grinding the edges of his palms into her skin. The deep-tissue massage continued to wash away every last worked up kink in her body. The knots in her muscles were powerless against his expert touch, and his expertise on the matter only continued to show as time went on.

As Nicolas began to move his way up her back, he could tell just how much of an effect he was having on her. A smirk fell over his mouth before that forked, hot-pink tongue of his slithered out to lick across his lips. Despite the fact that he had long since pulled his hands away from her neck, Katie's face remained stationed in the puddle of hot, simmering liquid his hefty, sweat-covered nuts had left behind. If anything, it seemed as though she was enjoying her time in the pool even more with every moment that passed, and given the grace with which his hands moved over her form he couldn't miss the not so subtle hints of excitement her body was giving off. The problem for Katie was that Nicolas didn't care. If this was the kind of pleasure she was getting from the massage, he'd be sure to keep it up from start to finish. From that point on he had it in his mind not to stop for even a moment no matter what transpired as time went on, and as Katie knew too well from childhood the demon never gave up on something he managed to set his mind to.

Soon enough Nicolas's hands had reached the hook of the cat-girl's lovely pink bra, and he smiled softly to himself while unhooking it before pressing his eager thumbs down against the tight skin that bra had been pushing down against all day. All at once her breasts were allowed relief from the discomfort of the bra that did well to keep her hardened nipples from view, and the pink material fell limply to either side of her back as his fingers brushed it out of the way. Deep, sweeping motions with his thumbs worked away some of the very worst knots that had built up beneath the strap of the bra running across the midsection of her torso, and at the very same time his fingers slid across the sides of her body. Each and every one of his movements sent those fingertips tantalizingly close to the edges of her tits. His hands glided across her sweaty skin like nothing had ever come close to before, and on many occasions his dipping fingers even very nearly brushed the undersides of her perfectly sized melons. Each and every single time, however, her body's growing want for more was kept so very closely out of reach. In time, he worked away every knot covering her back, and his hands made short work of squeezing nicely over every inch of her arms before moving on.

His body shifted next to her in order to get a better position to work on the rest of her body. Now, if she did move her head away from the addictive warmth of his musk upon the couch, she'd be greeted by the sight of that low-hanging, freely moving, limp member pressing out against the thin material of his sweatpants just two short inches away from her face. His body reached over her own in order to begin working on her legs as a soft sigh escaped his lips. To start with, the demon bent one leg up at a time at the knee, and he took her feet into the warmth of his hand. He started with the left before moving on to the right, but he delicately worked over what could arguably be some of the most agitated areas on her body. After removing the socks from her feet, his hands worked in tandem over every last area. The first to come were the balls of her feet, rubbing away at the hardened skin until the flesh became as malleable as could be. Next came the soft, and extremely sensitive underside of her feet. He pressed down firmly to ensure he wasn't tickling her by accident, and as a result the tendons running through her feet got the thorough kneading they so desperately craved. Finally, his fingers worked over every last one of her toes before setting her leg back down slowly against the leather couch beneath her.

And then it was time. The massage he was administering was drawing close to its final moments. His hands moved with a precision that overrode any need to worry about what her body was doing beneath him. No matter what his pleasurable touches had elicited from her so far, he didn't once stop moving. His firm, grasping fingers each took one of her calves in hand, working over the well-used muscles and manipulating the deep tissue of her skin in ways that could barely be described. Her body was his canvas, and his fingers the tools of utter bliss he used to craft a masterpiece. Inch by inch his heavy hands worked their way up her legs, and, in time, he finally approached the malleable skin of her creamy thighs. Those pink panties and half-removed bra were all that were left to cover her gorgeous body as he pulled the dolphin shorts clean down her slick, sweaty legs as easily as one would slide a hockey puck down a field of unblemished ice. Only then did his magnificently expert touch finally encroach upon the final bits of her body. First one thigh, and then the next. He massaged from the outside in. Both of his hands worked together as his fingers hooked beneath her body, and he ground away at the knots hidden deep beneath the fatty tissue her thighs delectably showed off. As his hands came up around the outside curve of her thighs, his thumbs hooked beneath the curves of the pink panties passing over her ass cheeks, and finally every last one of his rough, calloused fingers pushed between her parted legs to rub against her inner thighs. Over and over and over again he repeated this motion. He kneaded away at her thighs until every last knot was freed from her body, but never once did any part of his hands touch the drooling, squelching, utterly drenched pussy beneath the thin fabric of her underwear. He came close. Oooooh boy, did he come so incredibly close. Every pass of his hands seemed as though they would guide their way directly to her cunt before diving away in the most unbearably teasing way imaginable, and to top it all off his massage was finished off via a strong, surging grope to her bountiful ass cheeks. Each one of his hands massaged one cheek each as he pushed her hips down into the cushion below. Forcing her to stay in place as he kept massaging her ass until the pleasure wracking through her body finally, and inevitably, came to a blissful close.

***

Katie soon found she was able to breathe somewhat normally again, albeit shakily. Her upper-body rose and fell unsteadily, halting every few moments for the kitten to emit a stuttered gasp. But at least now her breathing had allowed some semblance of rhythm. At least the harsh, scalding sensation in her lungs had dimmed somewhat, along with the searing ~burn~ that had accompanied every desperate intake of life-giving air. At least her lips, still ensconced by the visible pool of demonic sweat at her face, had stopped stinging. All were a blessed relief from the initial mind-numbing shock as he had laid her down on the leather couch. Now she wasn't suffocating. Now, instead, her body was beginning to 'acclimate'... Now, with every breath, Katie was unintentionally imbibing the full measure of Nicolas's musk.

"Mmn..." Katie murmured unintelligibly every few moments or so, squirming beneath Nicolas's tight, massaging grip. Agonizing relief flooded through pained muscle every few moments as the demon alternated between firm rub and precise applications of pressure. He had lost none of his innate ability to find the worst knots, she quickly decided, all the while finding it increasingly difficult to remain perfectly still as she'd initially intended. She was taken back to the balmy days spent beneath the shade of the school-yard oak tree. Always she had felt comforted by his touch; his natural uncertainty leading to a constant need for reassurance. She'd guide him affectionately, permitting him to lay his delicate, slender fingers on her tightened muscle - on her shoulders or back, sometimes her feet. But that was the limit. That was as far as the 'intimacy' strayed.

That was so long ago... The passage of time had changed so much, no more so than in Nicolas himself. So far he hadn't spoken a word, not the barest hint that, as an adult, he still sought her guidance or encouragement. The demon, it seemed, had taken the role of 'conductor' for himself; his fingers serving as the musical instruments to ease Katie's distress. "...nh...Nhh~" More hushed whimpers flowed fitfully with every practiced sweep of his hands. Every dull ~crack~ and ~pop~ of tendon, muscle, and bone realigned inside her lithe frame eliciting ever louder gasps of satisfaction. She rode the waves of tension-and-release hungrily, the sensations like nothing she could remember him making her felt before.

She offered no hint of fright when he undid the catch of her rose-red bra, in doing so baring every inch of moist skin across her back. She wanted more... She was ~hungry~ for more, and whatever allowed his fingers to find purchase on her tender flesh she was okay in her books. "Mh... Ngh..." More of a guttural groan ebbed from Katie's chest. A vague recollection had flashed before her eyes. A realization, brought about by the grinding friction of soft, concave cups against her nipples... Her hard nipples. Katie lifted her head slightly, demon-musk dripping from her cheek and chin, her body rocking gently as the requested massage went on. She could suddenly feel it in more than just her breasts, squashed under her own weight somewhat. The feeling was all through her... Coursing through veins, surging through her loins, ~thrumming~ between her legs.

Arousal. Pure feminine arousal. Such had been the drunken stupor brought on by his pool of nut-sweat she'd barely noticed the feeling take hold. But it was there, undeniably. Deeply entrenched, and growing in passionate ferocity. This should stop. Right now. "N-Nicky...!" She mewled weakly, hearing her own voice filled with such wanton need. The air was still so thick and pungent, his kneading fingers never ceasing to 'relieve' her of the great tension that'd built up inside her. Little did he know the opposite was taking place; a great tension was being ~created~ by his skillful actions, deep in the heart of her sex.

Katie soon began clawing at the leather, razor-sharp feline talons tearing chunks of cushioning like she were devouring a fresh kill. Nicolas's hands were at her feet and calves, but he may well have been pouring hot wax between her thighs. She could feel her pussy-lips twitching and drooling forth a stream of feminine juices, her crotch slick with liquid arousal. "Nickyyy..." She moaned out, this time in a tone huskier and tormented, her body on fire from without -and- from within. Too late did she actively realize that he had gripped her dolphin shorts, and were tugging them down her wriggling legs. Another layer of 'protection' gone, releasing a thick waft of her scented arousal into the air to mix with the demonic musk. The perfect, supple curve of her plump rear, clothed by a matching ruby-red pair of panties, now revealed to his gaze.

Higher and higher did he push her bodily lust, the kitten now whimpering an unceasing tide of pitiful mewls and cries. 'He doesn't know!' Those three words were the only way she could rationalize was happening. She wanted him to stop. To move his hands away, immediately. But the words wouldn't come, her mouth failing to form any coherent sentence that would command him to release her from the torture. "Nh... Mnh!" Fingers strayed to her thighs, her whole body tensing... But then he withdrew... And again, his fingers were there! ... But then he withdrew... Her whole body was quivering, ready. So close the tips of his digits ventures towards her now saturated sex, but never far enough.

Over, and over, and over again the action repeated. Her inflamed pussy growing more and more sensitized until the very fabric of her panties was like a cupped palm held tight against her slit. In panic, she bit down on the cushion, in doing so filling her mouth with the pool of his ball-sweat. Like a caged animal desperate to cut the leash that was choking her, she was willing to do anything to free herself. Awkwardly, cheeks aflame, she ~humped~. Butt-muscles tensing, hips grinding downwards, ~pressing~ herself against the curve of the leather cushion. Once, twice - that was all it took, before her whole body suddenly stiffened.

"F...F-F...FuCK...!" Katie yelped as her body started shaking. Shockingly potent bolts of pleasure erupted from between the kitten's legs, her hips trying and failing to continue some kind of rhythmic thrust. All conscious movement ended as orgasm suddenly and violently took hold. There was nothing she could do but cry out; toes curling, tail trembling high above. The opening to her pussy clamped down, spasming in powerful contractions as her instincts commanded her body to milk the seed from a male who wasn't there. There was no hiding it, nor trying to pretend it wasn't happening. She was cumming, hard, beneath him, his hands gripping and squeezing her plump butt-cheeks in turn. Even that mere act was enough to incite another cresting wave of torturous bliss that smashed against the first.

She descended into a quivering, writhing mass of half-feline femininity. The climax continuing on, and on. Past 30 seconds... Then a full minute... Just when the feeling began to fade another renewed rush of indescribable release would slam against her twitching snatch. "Nngh...! Nh-hh...!" Every gasp of air was accompanied by a weeping squeal, never containing within it much sense. Merely a verbal cue that she was enduring something truly awe-inspiring, and nothing like she had ever experienced before. She would've curled into a ball had he not been forcing her to stay in place, legs twisting beneath her, hands clawing at the tufts of ruined leather.

Another minute later, and finally... Finally her orgasm started to recede. Slowly Katie's faculties returned. "N-Nicky..." She murmured, panting hard as if she'd completed the world's longest marathon. Her heart was hammering in her chest, the sound filling her ears. What...the hell...had just happened? She tried to sit up, only to fall back down onto the torn cushion - probably a good thing, considering only then did she remember her bra was barely affixed to her chest. Shakily, she awkwardly reattached the hooks behind her, and this time managed to rise off the sweat-covered seat. Her green eyes looked away from him, a crimson blush emblazoned on her face. "Um... Uh..." Her chest heaving, it was hard to find the words. Did he know what he'd done to her? "Th-Thanks..." The shame was palpable.

***

Nicolas kept his hands wrapped tightly around Katie's buttocks until the powerful waves of the orgasmic torrent running through her body finally came to a close. He watched with a lustful intensity all his own when her hips began to buck back, grinding herself against the tight fabric of her panties when the massage began to come to a close. His fanged teeth bit down against his lower lip as a low, guttural groan of approval for her blissful state passed through his throat. A deep breath, followed by a soft, extended sigh alongside the smile that came to his lips were the only signs of knowledge over what he was doing to her that he showed. These signs, of course, went unknown to the cat-girl beneath him when she buried herself into his scent. A light chuckle left his lips when he saw just how fiercely she was clawing at the leather beneath her, and he REVELED in the sight of the woman he loved quivering beneath his almighty hands. The sweet smell of her own nectar cut through the thick air of masculinity all around them like a knife through butter, shedding away the musk just like she so easily pierced through his emotional defenses. She was meant for him. In this moment, he had no doubt that was true, and more than that. He wanted to make sure that she knew...They were meant for each other.