A Demon's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a moment after the front door to Katie's empty, foreboding home shuttered to a close did the buzz of a text appearing on her screen appear. It was Nicolas again, this time with a much less playful message, "I heard the fight. I'm here if you'd like to talk about it. I'll make you some of the warm caramel milk that I used to."

Right next door, Nicolas sat at the edge of his bed listening to every word both sides of the argument next door had to spout. His heart ached on his best friend's behalf. He played no small part in creating the mess that she now found herself in. Sure, it was Jason that falsely accused her of what he did not know, but it was none other than Nicolas that planted that seed of doubt into their home. A breathless sigh left his lips while shaking his head from side to side. He knew that the heartache would come for Kit-Kat sooner or later. After all, Jason wasn't the most stand up of guys. The demon didn't just want her to be happy. He wanted to be the one to make her so.

Was the price worth it? The pain she'd have to go through along the way to realizing that Jason wasn't the man for her? His piercing, golden-orange eyes flickered up to the mirror in front of him. His heart was ripped in two. One one side, his undying love for the woman he had always cared for not wanting to cause her any other pain. On the other? His want, no his need to make her his. To prove to her that they were always meant to be. As he stared into that mirror, he knew which side would win, and in his heart of hearts, he had to believe the downswing of pain before the upsurge of true happiness would be worth it. He nodded to himself as the sounds of fighting finally came to a close, and he sighed once more to himself before picking up his phone to send the text.

Soon after, Nicolas moved to his closet. He made short work in deciding to wear a thin, black cotton t-shirt that hugged every curve of his muscular torso wondrously. To dress his lower half he decided upon a pair of blue jeans. As he pulled them on, he was forced to push one slab of demonic fuckmeat down each pants-leg where the bulge they created stood out like the smell of freshly made sausages in the streets of New York on a mid-winter's day. By the time they were buttoned up, his enormous, cum-filled ball-sack was tucked tightly within the firm-fitting blue jeans, and there was no effort at all made to hide just how full those orbs truly were.

Unlike the sweatpants he had worn just a week before, the tight-fitting material of these trousers offered little resistance in the way of blocking the sound of his thick, sloshing demonic cum within. In his mind, he was dressed for success, and while he would spend every moment of Katie's time here making sure she was okay, he would also keep both of their needs, their true needs, in mind. The 6'6" tall man smiled lightly at himself after looking in the mirror once more, and he wasted no time in making his way downstairs once his phone was in his pocket.

The azure-haired Adonis marched his way into the kitchen to pour a glass of milk out just as he had promised, and he set it in the microwave for 30 short seconds to warm it up. While it was warming, he pulled his phone out once more, and Katie's phone would buzz for the third time this morning thanks to Nicolas's texts, "If you do come over, you should wear your glasses. You look better with them on than with contacts in." With that, he pulled the glass out of the microwave, and he added just a pinch of salt to the glass before stirring in a tablespoon of caramel that melted into the warm liquid within.

He poured himself a glass of orange juice for the morning while waiting for Katie to collect herself enough to make her way over. Even after 4 years apart he knew she couldn't resist a glass of the caramel milk he always used to make her, and he knew her well enough to know she needed an outlet for the steam she needed to let off. "While I'm at it, I suppose she hasn't had anything to eat yet. Better make something light, just in case she's hungry." he thought aloud to himself, whistling a faint tune as he pulled out three eggs.

It took him only two minutes to finish cooking the omelette in the pan after that, and he cut it in half so she wouldn't have to eat alone before setting the servings onto two plates. As soon as it was done, Nicolas made his way into his living room, and he placed the plates and glasses down on the glass table in front of the black leather couch in the center of the room. The far right cushion of the couch looked as new as ever upon first glance, but the bottom edges revealed the truth about its current state.

The claw-marks Katie had torn through the material remained, and many curved over the edges even after the cushion had been flipped upside-down. Once the food was set on the table, Nicolas made his way to his front door, and he opened it wide to ensure Katie wouldn't have to knock for permission to come in. The message was clear. She was free to come in whenever she was ready, and he would be waiting on that couch. That musky, comfortable, and oh so enticing couch that had led to Jason's false convictions. Nicolas would be sitting back with that same kind-hearted smile plastered to his face as ever, and he'd be ready to let her cry her heart out if need be.

***

Katie glared back at her boyfriend, waiting for an answer. Usually when his anger spilled over into a torrent of verbal outrage she was content to let him have his say. Eventually he'd run out of steam and be ready to see reason and logic. Because Whatever the subject - whether politics, racism or gender equality - Jason's arguments were based on his own prejudice. In his mind, the world was black and white. Right and wrong - there were no grey areas. No friendships, for instance, that could be replete with tenderness and affectionate while also remaining purely platonic. So it was that Jason could never understand how his Little Bell could spend so much time with the nerdy, lanky demon, and not fall in love. Katie could see it all in the stern gaze of the man she loved. After 5 years together, she could read him like a book. Yet, behind her frown, the kitten still held out hope that all of this had been a misunderstanding. That maybe, just maybe, he had made some horrible mistake. She could accept a mistake. Everyone made mistakes.

At that moment he spoke - or, more accurately, he shouted, almost deafeningly - barking the truth at the cat-girl like a cornered beast. She almost stepped backwards from the shock, reeling internally as the gravity of what he was admitting to drove home. Katie's tense, demanding expression softening until she was merely gazing up at him in disbelief. How? Why? Questions burst like fireworks in her head, though she had not the willpower to ask them. Jason, for his part, seemed either unable to unwilling to speak. His fury had been extinguished, leaving only a look of abject terror.

A pervasive silence flourished in the master bedroom stretching on like a terminal cancer. Tears flowed from the kitten's sparkling eyes, though she uttered not a sound. Distantly she was aware of a loud noise, a beeping of some kind. Jason, too, was speaking again, but his voice sounded muffled, like the whole world had sunk underwater. She wanted to reach out, to take his hand. She wanted him to stay. She wanted to talk about this, not out of spite or outrage but from a yearning to fix this rotten mess. Instead, he swept away, leaving Katie and her broken heart to pick up the pieces themselves.

Katie was still rooted to the same position next to the bed, unable to move, unable to think. They'd had fights before - every couple did, from time to time. This was different... This was a revelation of a lie Jason had spun for almost half a decade, costing her the friendship she had cherished for almost as long as she could remember. The ~*BUZZ*~ of her IPhone brought the cat-girl back to the present. She moved back to her side of the bed and examined the message. "I heard the fight," it read, "I'm here if you'd like to talk about it." Katie covered her forehead with her palm, glancing at the flapping curtains. He was probably just a few meters away in his bedroom. It would've been impossible for the demon not to hear them - whether in the morning...or at night. Had she closed the window, before they'd... She winced at the thought of Nicolas being forced to listen to their nightly copulation. The message went on, "I'll make you some of the warm caramel milk that I used to."

Despite everything - the lie, the betrayal, the fight - a small smile crept over her lips. 'Warm caramel milk'... That was a drink she hadn't tasted in... "4 years..." She said out loud even though she was alone. She took a deep breath, centering her thoughts. This was a second chance for their friendship, and no one, not even Jason, was going to get in the way of the 22 year old kitten and her warm caramel milk. Moving to the walk-in-wardrobe, Katie untied her bath robe, letting the fluffy garment fall on the floor where it may. Last time she had ventured to her next-door-neighbor's house it had been in a wild panic. This time she was determined not to let her emotions guide her actions.

Katie emerged from the house soon after, absently plucking a few creases in her black exercise tights that clung to her legs like a second skin. The hem of her light, woolen sweater reached down just past her hips, the key-hole opening below the neckline allowing a glimpse of her generous, feminine cleavage. She'd taken a little longer than originally intended to pick her outfit, finally drawing inspiration from an unlikely source - herself. Or, rather, herself as a 18 year old. Hopefully Nicolas would recognize it from what she'd frequently worn at school.

Completing the ensemble was the one item that now felt truly foreign perched on the cat-girl's nose. A pair of glasses... The same pair that had dwelt in the bottom one of the countless boxes still to be unpacked. She'd left quite a pile of debris in her attempts to find it, but that didn't matter. Jason could take a turn at being 'House-Husband' when he got home and clean up her mess. Pressing the doorbell as she'd done exactly one week ago, Katie found herself back on her neighbor's front step. This time, though, she knew who lived within.

***

Nicolas smiled softly to himself while sitting on the couch that he had given Katie her massage on just one short week before. He patiently waiting for Katie to finally make her way over, though he knew it would take her some time. When the doorbell to his home still rang loud and clear through the walls despite his open front door, he knew Katie still wanted to make sure it was okay to come in. She had been hurt, and a vulnerable kitten certainly didn't want to overstep her bounds. He suppressed a chuckle of amusement for how cute she was being in that moment, and instead he called out to her in a warm, inviting tone, "Please, come in, Kit-Kat." Those short few words guided his best friend inside even as he stood up from the couch, and he offered her a kind-hearted smile. All the while, that thick, virile scent wafted over Katie's form like a blanket of masculinity wrapping her up in the warmth only her demon of a friend could provide.

That's when he saw it. The look of pure, unadulterated sadness crossing her face at the sight of that couch. He could tell where her eyes were staring. Right down at the spot in which she had sucked up his deliciously salty sweat from the cushion with a sharp intake of breath. He knew at once that this wasn't the place to talk, so he nodded in silence for her to follow him without another word. His strong hands moved forward to grab the plates from the table, but the two tentacles that sprouted, one from either bicep, was a power he had only shown her once before.

Back when he first found out he could produce tentacles from his body he ensured that Katie was the first to know, but he couldn't quite control them back then. They lashed out at the ground around him, keeping her body away from his own beneath that large tree from childhood back then, but now it seemed he had mastered how to use them. They almost seemed to move on their own accord, and soon enough each azure tentacle was wrapped around the drinks he had prepared. Only then did he finally turn around, and he gave a soft smile to the gorgeous brunette while leading her through the kitchen.

Soon enough the two arrived at the sliding glass door that led to the porch overlooking his gorgeous back yard. Then, he used another power, this time one he often employed to get them both into and out of trouble as kids. She was the only one in the world that had been allowed to see his powers without being forced to forget about them. This one was a happier memory than that of the tentacles.

He used his power of telekinesis to slide the door to the side without touching it, and in that moment the two were brought back to sophomore year of high school. Nicolas had used his powers to make a sign float next to Katie's window seat until she looked over. The only words? "Let's get out of this place. I've got the principal's car keys!" In the aftermath of the fun they had that day, the two were lucky not to be expelled, but the grinning smile the two shared even in the detention that continued for a full month straight was well worth it.

When the memory was finished replaying itself in their minds, the two were brought back to reality by a cool rush of wind running against their bodies. A soft sigh escaped Nicolas's lips as he shook his head, and he looked out with a smile over the small piece of land he owned. The wavering green blades of grass furled back and forth with the soft summer wind passing by, and now that they were free of the heavily accentuated scent of his own body within his home Katie was free to think a little more clearly. Even if Nicolas's scent still wafted around her, as it always would. Even when he wasn't around her.

Beyond the clearing of crisp, green grass laid the in-ground pool within his back yard, as large around as the water was cool. He made his way over to the crystal table on the deck of his back porch to set the plates and glasses down, and with every step he took that heavy, sloshing sack of demonic seed could be heard loud and clear. The huge, nearly soccer-ball sized nuts stretched out the back of his tight-fitting jeans, and anyone, even a woman as disbelieving of her own eyes as Katie, could see just how big the hefty, cum-filled orbs truly were.

The blue jeans he had on accentuated every rippling muscle running across his toned thighs, sculpted calves, and, most importantly, taut, clenching ass cheeks when he turned around to look Katie in the eyes once more. That warm, inviting smile was always there to greet her no matter the pain running through his own heart, and he knew she needed someone now more than ever. Without even bothering to think on the matter, he knew she needed a hug, and Nicolas was glad to give her one. His arms were open wide as he walked towards her, and he soon pulled her into a loving embrace. His strong, rough hands rubbed over her back while his large arms wrapped warmly around her body.

The difference in their height was never more apparent than when the two hugged, and even the warmth of the members hanging between his legs pressed against her body with an intense heat only Nicolas's body could provide. This time, however, the twin spires bulging out the front of his jeans had been parted away from one another. Instead of feeling the thick, limp rod of only his upper cock, her creamy thighs and toned, flat stomach would feel the heat from one fuckpole running down each of his legs. The very first 'proof' she had that what she had that fateful morning during Nicolas's state of undress was -real-.

The demon's hands ran warmly over every inch of her back during the silent moments they shared, and he was content to let her lean into him as harshly as she needed to do for as long as she needed. His body stood unwavering before her, ready to hear her out on anything she wanted to talk about. Finally, Nicolas opened his mouth to speak, and that warm, velvety voice worked its way through the silence to finally meet Katie's ears, "I heard it all, Kit-Kat. I'm sorry. It's my fault for coming between the two of you. I've just, missed you in my life, and I didn't think me being in your life again would cause you so much harm." A soft sigh left his lips after he finished saying this, and his right hand moved up to scratch behind her ears before adding, "I made you some eggs and that caramel milk if you'd like some. You look gorgeous, by the way Kit-Kat, with those glasses on and that outfit you picked out."

***

Katie leaned over the threshold into the house, peering for any sign of movement from her demonic friend. Her nostrils flared at the musky stench that wafted against her from inside - the same thing that had happened when the door had been opened exactly one week ago. But this time was different. Although her nose tingled from the masculine aroma, she didn't feel a sudden dizzy-spell. She didn't stumble backwards and fall onto her plump, perfect backside. Instead, the kitten was allowed the luxury of merely ~tasting~ the scent on the air. After all, she had now had a whole 7 days to grow accustomed to the fragrance. It had followed her everywhere, as if it were now a part of her own natural body-odor. At first its presence had been a heated distraction; a reminder of what had happened on Nicolas's couch. But now, as she *sniffed*, the musk afforded a comforting warmth that swept through her body.

She needed that warmth; that reassurance. Like some hideous merry-go-round, the fight with her boyfriend kept replaying in her mind over and over and over again. His revelation of the lie that had been kept hidden for so many years. His nefarious deed that had destroyed the closest friendship she had ever formed with another person, girl or boy. One moment she felt like screaming in righteous fury, and the next she felt like curling into a ball and weeping until her broken heart was mended. Absently she pushed the bridge of her rimmed glasses a little further up her nose. In the four years since they'd adorned her face she'd forgotten how they sometimes pinched.

From somewhere inside the house, she heard that familiar-yet-older voice call out in welcome. With a growing apprehension she stepped inside. When their eyes met Katie tried to smile, though the effect perhaps only exemplified the emotional turmoil buried inside. She wanted to say "hello", or "It's nice to see you", but it was all the kitten could do but to hold back the tears. Instead, she nodded lightly, as if accepting some great truth that was shared between them both. He had heard the fight, that much was clear, and Katie was relieved that meant she wouldn't need to re-live the details. At the same time, he had also been the subject of the fight itself; Jason's rage centering on their friendship together. Why did affairs of the heart have to be so complicated?

She breathed in sharply when her gaze fell on the couch. He'd clearly flipped the cushion, but the damage of her clawed attack was still plain to see around the frayed edges. Again, she wanted to speak; "Sorry for ruining it," Katie yearned to say. Again, nothing was said. Thankfully Nicolas filled the silence with a knowing look, gathering up the plates that had been neatly arranged on the table. She hadn't noticed the delicious breakfast that had been set out until his tentacles extended to- "Whoa..." The first true utterance from the cat-girl since she'd entered his home, whispered in awe. "I forgot about those..." With a subtle tilt of her head, she watched him wonderment, following along behind the tall demon towards the rear of the house. She'd only glimpsed his strange serpentine 'tendrils' once before, and that had been so frightening an experience for both of them that he vowed never to release them again.