A Demon's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'power' he used to open the door was something she was a little more familiar with. How much mischief had they managed together, thanks to his other-worldly ability? "And I'd forgotten about that." Like an upset child given a toy to play with, Nicolas's casual pageantry of his demonic telekinesis, not to mention the hands-free manner he carried their breakfast, helped distract Katie from the affairs of the morning. When she stepped back outside into the warm morning air, the cat-girl already felt a little more optimistic about the future. But that was always been Nicolas's greatest gift: his capacity to make Katie the happiest kitten in the world.

Such had been her distraction by his powers that it was only then that she noticed exactly what the demon was wearing - a thin, black cotton t-shirt that hid nothing of his muscular physique; and below, a simple pair of blue denim jeans. 'Simple', she was forced to reflect, on a normal male. The pants seemed to cling even tighter to his body than his shirt, the sinewy curve of both masculine butt-cheeks on fine display. Slightly lower, between his thighs, was an unusual sight to behold. Twin spherical bulges stretched the fabric, nestled right next to each out, their gigantic arc distended outwards. For a moment she wondered whether, much like her contact lenses, her glasses were smudged somehow. But then, as he turned around, there was that strangely familiar liquidy *slosh* she'd heard 7 days ago. Realization hit her like a slap in the face, though immediately she struggled to believe it could be true. Was that... Could it be... His...

The expression of shock only added to her heartbroken countenance, and in the next moment Nicolas was pressing himself tight against her. "Nicky..." She breathed in his scent, her cheek nuzzling just beneath his pectorals. A simple hug was exactly what any medical doctor would have ordered under the circumstances, and Katie accepted the embrace willingly, her arms slipping as far around his sturdy frame as she could. Almost immediately her brow started beading with sweat, such was his exceptionally heated natural body-temperature. Lower down, though, she felt something even warmer... Two thick cylindrical slabs; one trailing down both of his legs, both pressing as high as her stomach and as low as her thighs. She swallowed softly with a *gulp*. If what she'd seen between his legs was truly his demonic nut-sac, then what the hell were these two lengths of flesh...?

His low, growling tone flowed down from up high, the cat-girl tilting her head skyward to look into those warm, smoldering eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Nicky." Katie said firmly, trying to ignore the alarmingly-massive appendages that rubbed gently against her. "You've never come between Jason and I. It's just that... Jason doesn't realize that. He's never understood that we're just friends." She cupped his cheek affectionately for a moment, doing her best to smile once more, before retreating a few steps from the blissful hug. "When you mentioned the caramel milk, there was no way I wasn't coming over..." Picking up the glass, the kitten eyed the swirling contents hungrily, before taking a large sip. "Mm... Still soo good..." She said, licking her plump red lips clean.

***

Nicolas slid his fingers through Katie's hair with a delicate touch from the moment she was breathing out her nickname for him. He smiled softly while holding her close through the hug, and he continued to comfort her body with the warmth of his own until she finally pulled away. When she finally did, he nodded lightly at the words she spoke next. Despite her telling him there was nothing he needed to be sorry for, a small part of him didn't want to cause her any more pain. A larger part of his soul, however, wanted both of them to be happy. He wanted her to know just how much he cared, and while she definitely deserved happiness, in the last 4 years he had come to realize that his own happiness shouldn't be the cost paid for someone else's.

There was a tug at his heart when she had said they were just friends, but he thought back to just how hard she climaxed upon his couch just 7 days prior. At that thought, his long, dexterous tongue licked across his lips, and he walked over to the table on his porch alongside her when she mentioned the special drink.

For now, he was using the same pinch of salt in it as he always had, but as she drank it the demon bit down on his lip at a thought that passed through his mind as to what else could be used to provide the accentuated taste. He shook his head with a soft sigh to get the thought out of his head. The demon was always battling thoughts much more depraved than the current situation needed, and he knew lust was the last thing on the kitten's mind for the time being.

Nicolas stepped forward as she sipped from the cup of caramel milk, and he leaned down to give her forehead a short, warm kiss. In doing so, he left that lovely, fragrant residue of masculinity stained upon her skin once more, and along-side his kiss came a few simple words, "I'm glad it still lives up to your standards. Feel free to eat the omelette if you're feeling hungry. I know your morning has been pretty damn shitty so far, and it didn't seem like you had any time to eat before coming over."

With that, Nicolas reached towards his own half-omelette, and that long, thick, forked tongue extended many lengths longer than his mouth past his lips as the plate was brought up before his face. The lengthy muscle wrapped itself around the breakfast before tugging the food past his maw where he made short work of emptying the plate down his gullet. Just as quickly, it seemed, the orange juice in the glass before him was dumped down his esophagus. A soft sigh of contentment left his lips after the cool liquid passed through his intensely hot body, and before long he was making his way down the steps of the porch. With the small breakfast finished, the 6'6" tall man waited for the woman he had over a full foot on to finish her own, and he nodded lightly towards the pool while stripping off his shirt.

As soon as he did so, every inch of his torso was revealed to Katie just a few feet away. Unlike the faraway view she had of him during his morning routine, this put his body on complete and utter display before her. The hard slabs of muscle covering his bulky pectorals flexed from side to side. First one, then the other, and back again his pecs twitched up and down, causing those large, dark nipples to bounce with every move. Below the twin pads of perfection laid the chiseled eight pack of abdominal muscles so incredibly unblemished that they could easily have been carved out of stone. Every breath the man took in caused not only these, but also the rectangular bulges of muscles overlaying his rips to ripple wondrously beneath the tight, tanned skin of his body.

With the removal of his shirt, his wondrous biceps, triceps, and even deltoids came into view before the shirt had finally been tossed aside, and he smiled kindly towards his best friend before saying, "I figured a dip in the pool could help set both your body and mind at ease a bit, especially if it means escaping the hot rays of the sun on a day like today. You're free to join me if you like, Kit-Kat. When you finish the breakfast of course. I'm here to listen as long as you need me to, or I can even distract you from the argument you just got out of if you'd prefer."

Once he had finished speaking, Nicolas's heart skipped a beat, and he stood on the precipice of the pool's edge while clearing his throat. The time had come for him to finally put a plan into motion that he knew could put a lot at risk. If the plan worked, he'd know at least some part of Katie felt as heated for him as he did for her in return, but if the plan failed it could spell the end of their friendship altogether. With a deep intake of air, he unbuttoned those blue jeans with a smile, and he pulled out the most innocent voice he could given the situation he was about to suggest, "I don't know if you remember, but back at camp one year we had that group skinny dipping dare. I've found a fondness for it myself over the years, so I don't actually own a pair of swimming trunks. I'd hate for you to go getting your own clothes all wet, but I suppose my question to you is if you're too chicken to join me."

As soon as his lips closed, that long, dexterous tongue stuck itself out at her playfully, and his body fell backwards into the calm, waiting waters below while the tentacles from before shoved his pants completely down his legs; leaving them at the very edge of the pool. His head emerged from the water soon enough with a playfully daring grin upon his lips, and he tossed a wink her way before adding, "Promise not to look if you aren't too chicken, I swear." In one regard, this was Nicolas's way of distracting the hurt woman from the tear in her relationship caused by Jason's jealousy, but even more than that Nicolas knew his demonic brain had selfish reasons behind this dare. He wanted her in the pool with him as naked as could be, and as much as he loved her, he also lusted for her all the same. There was simply nothing he could do to erase that fact.

***

Katie had seated herself at the table and was already bringing the first forkful of omelette to her mouth when he invited her to eat. His words rang painfully true; this had definitely been a 'damn shitty' morning. If only Jason could see Nicolas now, Katie mused, behaving as the gentleman she knew the demon to be. Inviting her over in selfless friendship, determined to calm the anxious depression that had taken root in her heart. Not only that, but he'd even gone so far as to prepare a delicious meal and her favorite milky drink for good measure. She couldn't recall the last time her beloved boyfriend had cook -her- a meal... Certainly, in the early days of their relationship he'd been a true romantic; sweeping the kitten off her feed with grand, symbolic gestures of his undying love.

She munched quietly, trying to savor the flavorful breakfast Nicky had so kindly provided. With the warm sun on her face, and the balmy breeze in her brunette locks, Katie should have been relaxed. Yet, her mind was far from a state of blissful contentment. Jason, she knew, was at that moment far away at work somewhere in the city, perhaps his attention on other professional issues like clients and deadlines. For the cat-girl, he was still there, right in front of her as he had been. Snarling, salivating, glaring with reddened like some rabid beast. "Of COURSE I CHANGED HIS NUMBER", she heard him he barked savagely over and over again. She wiped the corners of her eyes were a few tears had begun to trickle down her cheeks before hastily slurping another mouthful of Nicky's special caramel drink.

Silently she watched the demon devour his meal in mere seconds - all without even lifting a finger, his throat engorging for a few moments as he swallowed the breakfast whole. "I guess you were pretty hungry...?" She murmured softly, placing her knife and fork neatly on the plate to signify she'd had her fill. When she'd known him at school, Nicolas had a way of occasionally, and oftentimes accidentally, emphasizing how different he was than any of the other boys. All it took was a glimpse of his forked tongue, or a glance at his - then - dark-blue hair. Evidently as he'd grown into an adult, he had embraced those aspects of himself that at one time had caused him great angst, when he'd told her countless times of his wish to be "just like everyone else".

She sat back, tail swishing lightly behind her, a million thoughts running through her mind. What should she say to Jason when he got home? Did she even -want- to see him, later that very day? The thought of inciting another argument made her stomach churn uncomfortably. Perhaps it was best to let him 'cool off' for a night, alone. Let him clean up the mess she'd made in her hunt for her old pair of glasses. She chewed on her lip, mulling over her options silently as Nicolas stood. She watched distantly as fingers tightening at the hem of his shirt before he tugged it up his large frame. "Whoa..." Katie breathed out the word softly, at the same time pushing the bridge of her glasses up her nose. He tossed the shirt away, standing before her brilliantly bare from the waist-up.

The golden morning light only emphasized his chiseled physique, her mouth falling open in awe of the ~man~ her sweet boyhood friend had become. For most of her life the cat-girl had been surrounded by relatively fit people, such was her passion for gymnastics - particularly at school. But never had she seen a more 'perfect' masculine figure than the one standing before her now. Nicolas looked as if he were carved out of some living marble; every sharp curve and indentation of muscle toned with an athletic precision. Indeed, she doubted that even an Olympian would have matched this stunning visage of demonic superiority.

"Oh... OH~" She covered her mouth with a hand at the recollection of the school camp he referred to. All too easily did the memory form, of multiple kids daring each other to leap naked into lake after dark. Despite her feline grace and natural, pubescent beauty, Katie had resisted the temptation. She did so, again, now, shaking her head a little. Behind her palm, though, a smile was forming. "No way!! What if the neighbors see??" Suddenly she realized the answer to her own question: SHE was Nicolas's neighbor. "I can't - no way!" She was almost giggling, her cheeks flushing red at his apparent determination for this to happen.

Then, with an almighty ~*splash!*~ he disappeared into the crystal-blue waters. For a few moments she could see only the shimmering surface, then several blue tentacles broke the surface, depositing his denim jeans with a wet ~*slap*~ on the tiles. Her heart was thumping in her chest. She felt the same as she had done back at the camp, with boys and girls alike cajoling and encouraging each other to skinny-dip. Gone was the thought of Jason, and in its place was the playful, friendly sense of comfort that had dominated her youth - all thanks to presence of the demon who challenged her from inside the pool.

"Fine." She snapped, standing up. He knew just how to get under her skin... How many acts of mischief had the word 'chicken' set in motion? "But you better remember your promise!" Nervously, she approached the edge of the pool, waiting until he was facing away from her. "If you so much as -peak-, it'll take way more than a warm caramel milk drink to make me forgive you..." Hastily, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her tights and pulled them down her legs, in the next moment she was lifting her light woolen sweater off her head.

"Don't you peak!!" She reminded him in case he'd forgotten, her fingers working at the clasp of her bra before letting it fall to the ground with her other clothes. The warm air felt suddenly cool on her naked flesh, her nipples hardening almost immediately in the golden sunlight. Last to go were her panties, which tumbled down from her knees before she kicked them away. "Eyes closed, mister!" Her tone was firm, but it was clear she was smiling.

Unlike Nicolas, Katie eased herself into the pool slowly down each step, gasping as the cool water rose up past her hips, stomach, and chest. Only when she was covered by the liquid to the neck did she finally call out to him, "Okay. Now you can look."

***

Nicolas rolled his eyes at Katie when she mentioned the neighbors seeing, and he raised an eyebrow towards her with a look that seemed to scream, "Really right now? You can't be serious." A low, demonic, echoing chuckle escaped his lips when he spotted the curves of raised cheeks to the sides of her raised hand, giving away just how hard she was smiling beneath the cover of her palm. He shook his head from side to side with a smirk that grew into an ear-splitting grin when she agreed to his plan, and he gave her a playful wink before saying, "I promise, I promise, okay? Now get in here and have some fun."

With that, the demon turned on his heels with his arms raised up in a show of good faith and innocence on the matter. The large curves of his biceps as well as his triceps bulged with the movement of pushing his arms into the air, and every last sinewy fiber of the muscles running across his upper back and shoulders ground against one another visually beneath his tanned skin.

When it became apparent to him that Katie was taking her time with the removal of her clothing, he smirked to himself lightly, and he replied to her constant reminders to not peak with a few simple words, "Hey now. I've never lied to you, Kit-Kat. I'm not gonna start now." After that, his lips drew closed into a pursed expression ready to whistle aloud, and the jeopardy theme started flowing from his mouth as if to hurry her along. Every so often a chuckle would escape his lips between the expertly tuned notes of his whistling, for he could already imagine the flushed, puffed-out cheeks of the cat-girl in reaction to the hurried song he so often implemented to hurry her up as children.

Finally, the time came for Nicolas to turn around, and when he did so it was his turn to blush. Unlike Nicolas, Katie had slipped herself gently into the crystal-clear waters of the pool, and the surface had been given time to calm during her slow venture into the cold depths. His eyes were glued to the body on display beneath the calm surface of the water, and the man's mouth was left completely agape in awe of what he was seeing. A hungry, prowling gaze stared over every inch of her naked form while subconsciously walking forward in the pool, and this time it was his voice whispering out the simple, speechless word, "Whoa..."

By the time he managed to regain some semblance of composure, Nicolas had stepped up to her until only a few inches separated their naked bodies, and while the current level of the water came up to Katie's own neck, it only just barely made it halfway up his eight pack. At long last those piercing, golden-orange eyes looked back up into her own, and he made absolutely no moves to cover his own naked form beneath the body even as he cleared his throat to speak, "Wow Katie. On a serious note, Jason is lucky to have you."

The compliment was clear in its intention. The demon she had grown up with appreciated every fine curve of her body. The lust in his eyes had subsided to make way for an obvious desire. In that moment, nothing was more clear from the look he gave her than the fact that he wanted to take her right there and then, but his words carried with them an unintentional side effect. He had mentioned Jason's name just after distracting her from the pain that was coursing through her heart. Without realizing it he had pulled the memory of that morning back into the forefront of his best friend's mind, and it wasn't until his eyes were locked onto Katie's own that he realized what he had done.

A small wince on his part came to the side of his face as he watched the tears come rolling back into her eyes, but he let her get everything off of her chest that she wanted. We walked to her side in the water even as she spoke in order to give her the freedom to move however she wished in the pool's depths, and the tentacles that had pulled his pants off of his body retracted back into the skin of his arms. It was all he could do to listen in silence to what pained her, and he gladly did so for as long as she so desired. Or at least, until her words were cut short when her wading body wandered just a bit too far towards the deep end of that pool...

***

Katie felt silly for what she was doing, recklessly stripping bare and plunging into her best friend's pool all because he'd dared to call her 'chicken'. Beneath her bosom, hidden below the surface of the water, she could feel her heart thumping with nervous apprehension. This was stupid, and pointless, and childish. What if Nicolas saw something he wasn't meant to? At that thought, she glanced down at her own body, trying to make it out through the shimmering liquid. The cat-girl could vaguely make out the curves of her breasts and the shape of her hips, but true detail was obscured thanks to the reflected sunlight. She readjusted her glasses, taking care that they didn't plunge down in the depths and be lost forever.