A Desert Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You next," Ali said to the fair man as he continued to caress the woman's breasts. The fair man took his position at the side of the bed, grasped his hard cock with his hand, and slapped it on the woman's engorged clit five or six times, causing her to flinch each time, before impaling her with it with one smooth motion. His balls were plain to see, swinging and hitting the side rail as he pumped. The woman's breasts flowed back and forth on her chest, as if they had a life of her own. This one lasted longer, giving the woman three or four minutes of fucking before he finally released his sperm into her. His cock slipped out of her sheath, and Fatima once more licked it clean and sucked it dry as she pulled on his ball sack.

"May I cum now, Master? Please?" I heard the woman say as Fatima led the man off.

"Not yet." He nodded to me. "Your turn now." I saw Fatima return, and this time she had a shy smile on her face as she glanced up at me.

At this point, I was so aroused that it was a wonder that I didn't come from anticipation alone. But I plunged my hard cock into the bound woman's gaping cunt, so wet with sperm and her own juices that there was practically no friction, and somehow managed a few strokes before my orgasm washed over me and I ejaculated into her slick sheath. My knees grew weak, and I watched a stream of my cum drip from her pussy into the bowl as I withdrew my cock... a cock that Fatima immediately attended to with her mouth and tongue as she cradled my balls in her small hands. The tip of her tongue danced around my frenum as she sucked, giving me another thrill that left me trembling. She took her time, as though savoring every particle of cum. Then, with down-cast eyes, she resumed her station in the corner.

I expected to be led away at that point, as the others had been, but Ali said, "You are welcome to stay and observe me as I have my way with this slave." With that, he slipped his massive cock into her.

"Do you wish to cum now, my slave?" he said as he moved in and out of her, plunging so deeply with each thrust that it set her breasts to rippling in waves that matched each lunge.

"If it pleases you, my Master," she whispered.

"It does please me! You may cum any time now."

And cum she did, her body arching and writhing as he plunged in and out of her, he arm muscles straining against the ropes, her ample breasts moving, her belly fluttering, her skin now suffused with a blush that nearly matched the redness of her welts. She cried out with a wail that I swear could be heard from yards away, but there was also a crescendo of howls from the nearby dancing circle, an ululation that masked any noise from our tent. Ali must have known exactly when the performance would be finished, and timed her orgasm perfectly.

The wail inflamed Ali's lust, so that he quickened his pace, gave a final thrust, and growled to signal his own climax. It was the fiercest, most animalistic coupling I had ever witnessed, as their long-delayed climaxes clashed against each other's, their lusts finally released to feed on each other. I could only watch in wonder as I fondled my now-limp cock. I glanced at Fatima. Her eyes were wide and dark, as though she was absorbing some of the lust that was radiating from the bed. Her mouth was open, and she was licking her lips. Was it just my imagination, or did I see stiff nipples tenting the fabric of the abaya?

Ali stayed inside Zahara as long as possible, allowing her cunt to give his softening cock a last slow, hard squeeze with her vagina; it was already half limp when he finally withdrew it. He snapped his fingers, and Fatima came forth to clean it with her mouth. She then attended to the woman, whose pussy was now leaking from the semen of four men as well as her own copious flow; the combined juices dripped into the bowl beneath the bed. She licked and sucked the cunt clean, she nuzzled the engorged clit as Ali moved to the far side of the bed and kissed the slave, whispering words of endearment into her ear while pinching her tortured nipples and sending her to a final orgasm.

Fatima gave the woman's clit a final suck and a kiss. Then she picked up the bowl, put it on the table, and poured some of the honey drink into it. She mixed the liquids together and offered it to Ali, who drank a third of its contents before handing it back to her. She drained half of the remainder as I watched. I admit that I wondered what it tasted like.

Ali then untied the naked woman, helped her to a sitting position, and offered the remainder of the beverage to her. she lifted the niquab only enough to expose her lips, and drained the bowl. Ali then gave her a goblet of the honeyed drink, and she drank it slowly.

"Fatima," he said, "we have no further need of your services. Return our guest to his camp, and see to his needs." Fatima wiped the juices from her face with a small towel, and then led me to the tent where my clothes were. I dressed as she watched. The bench was now empty of clothing. She donned the niqab once more... I hadn't realized she had retrieved it from the floor while I watched the couple rutting... and picked up a large tote bag that had been stored under the bench. We left the tent, once again passing the front of Ali's encampment, where the music and dancing were still going on. They would probably continue for hours, I thought, the participants never suspecting the wanton couplings that had transpired just a few tents away.

The air had a slight coolness by this time, and Fatima asked me for permission to stop at one of the group of portable toilets on our way back to my camp. My bladder was crying for relief, and I imagine that hers was, too. My penis was so sensitized from the evening's show that when I released my stream of piss, it seemed almost like a second, less intense orgasm. When I left the unit, I found her waiting for me outside, and we made our way back to my tent. I bid her good night, and thanked her for the role she played in the drama.

But Fatima and Zahara had another surprise in store for me.

(Note: Chapter Two, which happens directly afterwards, is in "Erotic Encounters" because it contains no elements of BDSM. Be forwarned!)

12