She Likes To Watch

Story Info
She likes to watch what her brother is doing.
1.6k words
4.13
19.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers

They were sitting on the large sofa in the living room, and Anne already knew how the evening would end. She liked it and it embarrassed her. Raised in severity, Anne, even at 23, could not get rid of some prohibitions that her overly religious mother and sisters in a Catholic school drove into her. Damn, what is she just thinking? Her new boyfriend Don was nice in every way, tall, with long dark hair, brown eyes with long eyelashes, just like a girl's.

They already had three dates; on the fourth Anne agreed to come to his house. And so they sit on the couch in the living room and kiss. His hand was already sliding into the cut of her blouse, trying to free her lush breasts from her bra. Anne fought back gently. It's not time yet, only the fourth date. Although pleasant warmth was already spreading between her legs, her chest was filled with tight elastic melons, a blush spread over her face. She wanted his tongue to go over her nipples, his hands gently but confidently spread her legs... From these thoughts, and Anne often breathed and bit her lip so as not to moan. Maybe all the same today? Don't give a damn about the stupid rules. Don's hand insinuatingly stroking his knee slowly rose up, lifting her short skirt. His tongue fumbles greedily in her mouth, he breathes more and more heavily.

A door banged upstairs, soft steps up the stairs. Anne shuddered, pushed Don away, and jumped up in fright, straightening her skirt. A girl a couple of years younger than her and Don entered the living room. Short brown hair, a rounded pretty face with a snub nose, a neat figure, and bare feet with French manicure on the fingers. And eyes, eyes, the same as Don - huge, brown with long eyelashes. She smiled affably.

"Donnie, I didn't know we had guests", the girl said.

Don laughed.

"Meet. This is Anne... Anne, this is my sister Ronda!"

"Ronnie! I'm Ronnie", Don's sister interrupted.

After exchanging pleasantries, Ronnie sat down in a huge chair.

"Donnie, why were you hiding your new girlfriend from me?" She asked, her lip sticking out capriciously.

Anne blushed with embarrassment, Don laughed again.

"Well, I must have at least some secrets. Personal space and all that!"

Ronnie made an offended grimace and stuck her tongue out at Don. The pinkest flexible tip. Anne felt a slight excitement. For a moment, she imagined this tongue playing with her nipple. God, what a thought!

Meanwhile, Ronnie leaned back comfortably in her chair and did not take her eyes off Anne.

"I seem to have interfered..." said Ronnie. "Well, nothing, you can go on..."

Anne looked at Don in surprise. He smiled somehow slyly and insinuatingly. I've never seen him smile like that.

"Annie, you don't know yet. Ronnie loves to watch..."

"Simply adore! So, keep going! I'll sit quietly here in the chair!"

Anne's temples pounded. A strange cocktail of feelings filled her. Shame, embarrassment, fear and... excitement. The thought of Ronnie staring at her naked with his big dark eyes caused her intense excitement. Meanwhile, Don kissed her neck, tenderly and warmly. He seemed to know that this was where Anne's cherished point was. She was excited; her face was burning, either from shame, or from desire. Don covered her neck with kisses, descended below, exposing her shoulder. Ronnie watched, her pupils dilated a little, her small breasts heaving heavily. Don unbuttoned Anne's blouse, with a rustle it sank to the floor.

Anne's heavy breasts swayed elastically, hidden by her bra. Ronnie and Donnie both sighed with admiration. Ronnie felt her breasts under the T-shirt with one hand, as if comparing it to Anne's. Don buried his face between his breasts, Anne ran fingers through his thick long hair, and Ronnie was already massaging her nipples under the cloth with both hands.

The clasp clicked, for a moment the living room became very quiet. The bra fell at Anne's feet. Donnie and Ronnie saw her naked breasts for the first time. Huge with large pink nipples, slightly elongated but beautiful round shape. Ronnie just froze, stretched out in mute admiration. Anne, to get rid of embarrassment, or maybe just out of mischief, faked her bra with her foot and threw it in Ronnie's side. Yes, so deftly that it hit her in the face. Ronnie flinched in surprise, smiled insinuatingly, just like Don. She pressed her bra to her face, began to greedily inhale the smell. This further agitated Anne. Don meanwhile dug his lips into one of Anne's nipples, the other he gently stroked with his palm. It was so gratifying that Anne fell into a kind of oblivion. The world around her became pleasantly blurred. And only Ronnie's look, attentive, piercing, did not allow her to completely dissolve in all this.

"Panties... panties..."

Anne came to her senses. What panties? Oh, this is Ronda.

"Now give me your panties", she moans.

Don pulled them off Anne's thighs in an instant. Anne kicked them again and tossed Ronnie. She buried her face in them, her T-shirt lifted long ago, revealing small sharp breasts. Ronnie caressed them with one hand; the other was already sliding down, under her pink panties.

Meanwhile, Don's playful fingers had already penetrated into Anne's crotch and did not meet resistance there. It was wet and hot there. Don's thin fingers slipped deeper and deeper, causing pleasant sensations. And the sight of Ronnie, who caressed herself, looking at him and Don, made these sensations even sharper. Anne freed herself from his fingers, abruptly pulled Don's shorts along with his panties. His cock swayed elastically in front of her face. Long and cropped. Anne looked at Ronnie. She sat back more comfortably in the chair, placing her feet on armrests. She was no longer wearing a T-shirt or panties. Ronnie opened her cave with her fingers, letting Anne admire it. She herself did not take her eyes off her. Anne never took a penis in her mouth, but she saw more than once how others do it in various adult films. Now she felt like the same actress. The same lecherous, the same uninhibited. Ronnie expects a show from Anne. Well, so be it.

Anne wrapped her hand around Don's cock, brought it to her lips, and lightly touched the very tip. How gentle! Don moaned softly, grabbed her head in his hands, and began to passionately poke him into her half-open lips, expecting to continue. Anne confidently, as if she was not doing this for the first time, sent a member of her cheek. Out of her ears, she heard Ronnie moan in pleasure. Great, so she's doing everything right. Anne swallowed Don's cock to the very core, feeling it grow even bigger, harder. She loved this role. She could feel Ronnie's admiring and excited eyes on her. And this look, as if caressing her, inflamed even more. Anne fell into frenzy, she violently pushed her mouth onto the phallus, violently crumpled his scrotum.

"Wait... wait..."

Who is this? Ronnie again? No, this time Donnie. His cock throbs, he is about to erupt, filling her mouth with sperm. Well, let! No, Don doesn't want that. Anne reluctantly released her prey from her mouth. Don lifted her off the floor, but only then to bring her back down to her knees. He put her on all fours facing the chair where Ronnie was sitting. Their gazes met again. Dark, clouded with passion in Ronnie and gray sparkling in Anne. Ronnie fiddled with her bump with one hand, with the other, with two fingers, scampered in her cave. Ronnie's toes clenched with pleasure, her mouth was slightly parted, and every time her toe reached depth, she stuck out the tip of her tongue.

Anne, at the sight of this pink tip, felt a new wave of excitement, and during this time Don's cock slowly, with pressure began to penetrate into her. He filled her completely, hot, elastic, unbearably pleasant. Don reached depth, froze, and then moved quickly and abruptly. His hands squeezed Anne's buttocks; he forcefully pushed her pelvis over him. Anne couldn't take her eyes off Ronnie's face. Don seemed to disappear, those of his movements that made her moan lingeringly, filled with ecstasy and pleasure, and knocked her down were associated with Ronda. She was the one who was fucking Anne furiously right now. Ronnie's face tightened, her eyes closed, the movements in his crotch became sharper. She squeezed her hand with her hips, bit her lip, spread her French-manicured toes, and moaned softly. An orgasm overtook her. Anne could not stand the sight. At the moment when Ronnie jerked her pelvis, lightning flashed in Anne's head, ran all over her body. Don's cock once again reached the deepest point, Anne's crotch pulsed, she screamed, began to thrash in a pleasant convulsion. Don was the last to resist. He abruptly pulled out of Anne's throbbing cock and with moans began to spray sperm on her back.

Anne stood up, wobbling.

"Where is your shower?" she asked in a broken voice. Anne was still shaking from the ecstasy she had experienced. Don jerked his head wearily to the right and lay back. His cock was still swinging in combat readiness, but already gradually fell asleep. Anne stood up and took Ronnie's hand. She looked at her in surprise.

"Would you like to watch me wash?" Anne asked.

Ronnie smiled and bit her lip in anticipation. The sparkle in her brown eyes made Anne feel something tickle in her lower abdomen. She has never felt as free as today.

Arlibis
Arlibis
18 Followers