Friends with Benefits/Love?

Story Info
Two Friends... Will they remain Friends with Benefits?
20.6k words
4.57
31.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel climbed up the stairs to her friend's apartment, countless thoughts were running in her head. Will her friend agree to this? Will he say yes? Will he say no? Will it be an end to their friendship? However, none of them did anything to stop her from climbing the stairs because at that time, she could only think of one thing: sexual satisfaction.

Rachel was a 27 years-old business analyst working in a reputed consultancy firm. She was a white Canadian woman with beautiful dark brown hair and light blue eyes. Her slightly tanned skin made her look incredibly sexy and that coupled with her innocent-looking face and a slim and lean body made her look like an angel.

It had been more than 4 months since she had last had sex. It was after a bitter break-up with her boyfriend that sex for her completely stopped, or rather she made it stop for herself. Rachel wasn't into hooking-up with random guys and having sex with them for the fear of risking diseases. But she wasn't interested in a relationship either. The break-up had changed something in her. Her heart felt hurt and she wasn't ready for having it broken another time.

But physically, her body demanded sex. Her vagina was on fire. She would try to put it out with masturbating herself. It was fine initially but pretty soon she realized how much her body craved for a cock and how much her vagina wanted to get pounded. This desire kept on increasing in the last 4 months and she kept suppressing it until that particular day, which happened to be a Saturday, she decided she needed a dick and she knew which one she wanted.

She climbed the stairs to the apartment of her friend from college: Suraj, The Indian guy who had done his MBA with Rachel. They knew each other quite well. They had worked together on several projects in college and post college, ended up working in the same city. They would occasionally meet at parties or sometimes, just for casual drinks but that was everything there was between them.

Rachel choosing Suraj for the job was a calculated decision. She knew Suraj was clean, so there was no issue of him transmitting any diseases. Secondly, she didn't find him attractive so she knew there would never be anything romantic between them. Thirdly and most importantly, Rachel had heard a couple of her friends, who were in a relationship with him, in college say how amazing he was in bed and how he'd ensure their satisfaction. Those were everything she was looking for in the prospective guy at that time.

Suraj was also working as an analyst in a different firm. He always thought of Rachel as a friend and nothing more. That particular Saturday night, he was watching some web-series when he heard a knock on his door. He was surprised somebody would be at his door at 9 o'clock at night. He opened he door and saw Rachel.

"Rach, what are you doing here at this hour?" asked a surprised Suraj.

Rachel looked dazed and confused in her white shirt and blue jeans. Her gaze was moving fast. She would look at him for a split second before looking down and then would look at him and then in some random direction. She took a few seconds to compose herself before asking, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." replied Suraj as he let her in.

She came inside and stood behind him. He locked the door and turned around.

"Rach, what is it?" asked Suraj.

Rachel took a big gulp and replied, "I want you to have sex with me right now!"

"What?" replied a dumbfounded Suraj.

"And I want you to be as hard, as rough and as wild as possible." replied Rachel.

Suraj stood there for a couple of seconds trying to contemplate what he had just heard from Rachel.

"Rachel, are you serious? Do you even know what you-" he got cut off in the middle.

"Oh just shut up and fuck me!" demanded Rachel as she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Suraj was shocked as he felt Rachel's soft lips kissing him. It didn't long for him to reciprocate the kiss. Just a few seconds later, they started smooching hard.

Rachel was so much into it. Her innate desire of sex, something that she had deprived herself off for 4 months was being fulfilled. Suraj was kissing just the way she wanted, rough and hard. There was nothing romantic about the kiss. It was her desire for sex that was bursting out in the way she was kissing him. Her hands were around his neck while his hands were running all over that slim-sexy body of hers.

A couple of minutes later, he lifted her up. As if on cue, Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist as they kept on smooching with their eyes closed. He, then, took her to his bedroom and laid her on his bed and got on top of her. By this time, their tongues were wrestling it out in Rachel's mouth as she drank copious amounts of his saliva.

A minute later, he broke the kiss.

"You sure about this, Rach?" asked Suraj.

"You bet I am. Just fuck me and fuck me hard tonight." said Rachel.

He got up and pulled her up too. In an instant, he grabbed the two ends of her shirt and he forcefully pulled them apart with great strength. This caused the buttons on her shirt to be ripped out and almost all of them fell on the floor as they heard the sound of buttons hitting it. He placed one hand on her smooth soft belly as he swiped one of the shoulder straps of her bra down. He, then, grabbed one of her bra cups and pulled them down to reveal her nice, small but lovely, natural breast topped with erect pink nipple. In no time, he had his mouth on her breast engulfing it almost completely as he hungrily sucked her nipple. Rachel was loving it as was evident from the deep breaths that she was taking. She placed her hand on his head and pushed his head even further towards her breast, as a sign of encouraging him. He understood the sign too and now, instead of sucking her nipple, he was biting them, and biting them quite hard. The pain caused by his biting was turning her on.

As he worked on her nipple with his mouth, with the hand placed on her belly, he started kneading her belly and playing with her navel. With the other hand, he got it behind her back and tried to open her bra. He tried it hard but was unable to open it. Getting irritated by that, he grabbed the bra strap and yanked it hard several times. Finally, her bra opened but only because with him yanking the bra strap, he had actually ripped off the hooks of her bra rendering the bra useless now. With her bra loose, he grabbed it hard from the front and pulled it off her and threw it away. He quickly grabbed her other boob and started massaging it and playing with its nipple as he kept on sucking the first one. Rachel started moaning.

Suraj, then, took his other hand with which he kneading her belly and opened the jeans' button. He pulled the zip down as her jeans came loose. He, then, inserted his fingers inside her panties and started rubbing her and playing with her vagina. That was when Rachel's deep breaths transformed into gasps.

Suraj placed two of his fingers just inside the vagina and he started rubbing her vulva. That instantly, caused her gasps to increase. Rachel was holding on to Suraj's head which was still sucking her nipple. The rubbing of her vagina caused her to pull his nice Indian, jet-black hair hard. Suraj kept at it for another three minutes, before Rachel announced, "I'm about to cum."

Hearing that, Suraj released his other hand that was holding her boob and placed it on her back. With his other hand, he started rubbing her vagina even harder. Having had no orgasm stimulated by a man for two months, it didn't take long before she started coming. Her body jerked and she grabbed his hair even harder as she orgasmed. Knowing that she was cumming, Suraj clawed his nails on her back and scratched her back hard with them. The pain caused by the scratching of her back, caused her orgasm to intensify and she came hard as she roared.

A minute later, she was lying on bed getting down from her orgasmic high while Suraj had gotten down to her belly and was showering kisses on her belly. He, then kissed her navel and inserted his tongue inside her innie navel and licked it feverishly. They kept at it for another two minutes before Suraj moved up and whispered in her ear, "My turn, Rach...".

He got off her and she got up too. He had quickly removed his shirt and pyjamas. He was completely naked. Rachel took off her jeans and saw the naked man in front of her. He noticed his impeccable dark brown body and his muscular strong thighs, before noticing his erect six and a half inches long, dark and manly as fuck cock throbbing in front of her face, as if commanding her to suck it.

Rachel had removed clothes too and she too was naked. She sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed Suraj's cock. She examined it for the next few seconds. She loved the girth and the color of his cock. She lifted it up and observed his intensely dark scrotum holding his testicles. It felt so manly to her. She, then, brought her mouth closer to his cock and kissed its bulbous head. She, then kissed it again and again, effectively showering it with kisses and completely drenching it with her saliva.

She, then, opened her mouth and engulfed his cock by about three inches. She swirled her tongue around his cock and felt it entirely with it. She loved it. Rachel brought her hand up and held his scrotum softly I her palm. She started massaging it which was followed by a moan from Suraj, who started caressing her hair to encourage her to continue. She loved his reaction so she licked his cock and massaged his balls harder. She kept at it for the next several seconds before she felt Suraj's hand holding this back of head, pushing it towards himself to make her swallow more of his cock. She obliged and bit by bit swallowed more. She would stop, swirl her tongue and make the amount of cock in her mouth completely wet with her saliva before swallowing more. She continued this strategy up until she had engulfed six inches of his manliness. She couldn't take anymore of it and continued swirling her tongue the six inches in her mouth. Suraj noticed it too.

"Baby, just half an inch more. Can you take me in your mouth balls deep?" asked Suraj.

Rachel swallowed the thick build up of saliva in her mouth before raising her index finger at him as if to say, "give me a minute."

Suraj let her adjust to his size for some time. All this while, he kept on caressing her beautiful dark brown hair. Sometimes, he could scratch her scalp with his nails. Rachel loved the sensation. A minute later, she flashed a thumbs-up sign. He knew that it meant she was ready. Rachel moved her mouth further and didn't stop until she felt his pubes on her nose and lips. She knew she had taken him fully. Suraj could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat. He was enjoying the sexual pleasure he was getting. He placed both his hands behind her head. He wasn't putting any force on her head, just giving her an approval that he was liking what she was doing to him.

They remained in that position for about 15 seconds before she moved her mouth away from his cock and letting it exit completely. She coughed a couple of times. When she looked up at him, he was beaming at her, looking at her with admiration. She smiled and took his cock in her hand and started masturbating him. She must have pumped a few times before taking his cock back in her mouth and performing fellatio on him. He moaned as he felt her lips wrap around his cock and felt the warm air of her mouth on his cock.

She sucked him for the next several minutes. She would bathe his cock completely in her saliva, enjoy giving him pleasure. At times, she would take his cock out of her mouth entirely except for his head and lick his pee-hole, which would make him moan in pleasure, before taking him back in her mouth. If she got tired of sucking him, she would stop. But Suraj would start moving his hips in and out and let his cock fuck her mouth. Occasionally, she would make a gurgling sound, which Suraj would love listening to.

This lasted for the next 10 minutes before Suraj took his cock out of her mouth completely to stop himself from cumming. He, then lifted her off her feet and placed her on the bed.

"Time to get fucked, Rach." said Suraj.

"Yes... Fuck me Suraj... and fuck me hard." said Rach, stating her desire.

She then, got on all fours on the bed and presented her pussy to Suraj such that she was facing the wall.

"You want it doggy style, Rach?" asked Suraj.

"Yeah... now don't keep me waiting. Fuck me like a dog fucks a bitch." Said Rachel. Suraj loved how her voice was full of lust.

But he did not give to her immediately. He adjusted himself such that his mouth was in front of her vagina. He placed both his hands on her ass-cheeks. He, then, took out his tongue and licked her pussy once and savored it. It tasted good. Metallic and slightly salty. Rachel gave a slight moan, like a low 'umm' sound.

Suraj licked it again and then just went for it. He started licking ger vagina ferociously. He was eating her out. She was loving it. He wasn't going deep. He was just flicking her pussy folds and licking just the entry of her vagina. She was moaning. This went on for two minutes, before he entered her vagina with his tongue. The sudden change got complemented with an 'Ohhh' sound of surprise from Rachel. Her body jerked too. All this while, he was also grabbing, pinching and smacking her ass-cheeks hard. Rachel was loving this overall experience. This continued for another five minutes.

He then, left her vagina and started licking her perineum area and licked it all the way up to her asshole. He then, pulled her ass-cheeks apart and licked her asshole with his tongue.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Rachel.

She had never had the experience of her asshole being licked by a tongue. Her ex-boyfriend would just rub it with his finger and do nothing more to it. Suraj noticed her reaction as well and understood this was the first time that she was experiencing getting her asshole licked. He loved it and licked her some more. Rachel loved it too and pretty soon got used to it.

Suraj, meanwhile got his hand in front and placed it on her back and started gently scratching her back. She enjoyed it as was evident from her moans. Soon, he moved his hand below and held her belly. He started kneading it again. He placed his other hand on her clit and started rubbing it with his finger. Having had it enough, he left her asshole and came back to her vagina, through licking her perineum. This time he got wild on it. He smooched her pussy lips, letting them be covered with his saliva completely, and bit them as gently as possible. He, then, started eating it out in the wildest way possible.

Rachel loved the little pain that the biting of her pussy lips caused. She was loving the sensation of being eaten out. All this while, his fingers were rubbing her clit and her belly was being kneaded. They both lost track of time as they enjoyed this activity. Several minutes later, Suraj noticed Rachel's breath quickening. He also felt her belly fluttering in his hands. He started eating her as fast as he could. Just a few seconds later, she was done.

She screamed, "I'm cumming... I'm cumming" as her breath became labored.

Suraj could feel she was coming because of the way her vagina was behaving. He was pleased with his work. But suddenly, he felt wet around his chin. He realized that she was squirting. That surprised him but he did not stop eating her until her orgasm got subsided.

Once she was done, he felt his chin and the wetness that she had squirted on him. Rachel had collapsed on the bed, courtesy to the best orgasm of her life. Rachel was panting. Suraj placed himself above her and started kissing her back lovingly. He moved up and started kissing her neck.

He then whispered in her ear, "Baby, I didn't know you can squirt."

Rachel just turned her head and looked in his eyes, "Did I squirt just now?"

"Yes... you did... just now... and on my face." replied Suraj.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry" apologized Rachel.

"Hey, no need to apologize... Any man loves to make the woman he's having sex with, squirt." said Suraj.

"Yeah... but the thing is... I have never squirted... in my entire life." said Rachel.

"Really? Never?" asked Suraj.

Rachel just shook her head.

"Well... Congratulations then." Said Suraj.

Rachel smiled and rested her head back on bed. Suraj was lying above her and gently kissing her neck. She enjoyed them.

"Baby... you wanna continue or are you too tired?" asked Suraj after some time.

Rachel loved what he said so much that it melted her heart. She realized that she felt sexually satisfied at that moment and they hadn't even indulged in any kind of sexual intercourse.

"We can continue later if you want." Said Suraj again.

That made her heart melt again. She realized why everyone said sex with him was so satisfying and she concurred. Not only was great at sex but it was these little things that he was saying right now that made sex with him so wholesome. The fact that he cared about the woman he was with and her word made all the difference.

She turned around beneath him and brought his head down and kissed his lips.

"Let's continue right now... but... just give me a minute." Said Rachel.

He rested his head on her breasts and sucked her nipples and she cradled his head lovingly. She rested for another five minutes before whispering in his ear, "Okay, let's go..."

Suraj raised his head and smiled. She smiled too. They kissed.

"Which position do you want?" asked Rachel.

"Well... let's do it the doggy way" replied Suraj.

He got up and got off the bed and stood on the floor. She got up but noticed his cock was dry.

"Hey, wait... let me just moisten it." She said pointing at his cock.

He stood there. She sat at the edge of the bed, grabbed his cock and directed it back into her mouth. She again swirled her around his cock and moistened it with her saliva completely. She blew for just about a minute before Suraj said, "I think it's moist enough now."

She let go off his cock, turned around and got on all fours and presented her vagina to him to fuck. She realized how she had earlier told him to fuck her like a dog fucks a bitch and yet he had given her the sexual satisfaction, which she craved for the last two months, without doing exactly just that. She smiled thinking that.

Suraj grabbed his cock covered in Rachel's saliva and placed in on her vaginal lips. He rubbed his cock on her lips a few times. She was wet as was evident from the light squelching sound that rubbing his cock on her lips was making.

"You ready, babe?" asked Suraj.

"Yeah..." replied Rachel.

He pushed it in and it went inside her without any hinderances. He could feel her vaginal walls wrap his cock and cover it with their juices. He placed both his hands on either sides of her sexy waist and started fucking her. He pumped it into her and pulled it out slowly, savoring every moment to its fullest.

Rachel began enjoying it as she uttered soft moans. Her moans turned him on more as he gradually increased the speed of his pumping. Just a minute later, he was fucking her at his top speed. Rachel was loving it as her moans grew louder and louder. He was enjoying the overall experience too. Then, with one hand, he held her long dark brown hair and pulled them towards himself.

The combined feeling of getting fucked hard and her hair being pulled made her groan loudly. Suraj, while fucking her with his eyes closed, could also feel how her vagina was lubricating itself even further. He could feel it on his cock and the squelching sounds grew louder too. The more he fucked, the more her vagina got lubricated. At one point, he felt her juices dripping down his balls. Pretty soon, his scrotum was completely wet with her juices. He rubbed his balls with his fingers and brought them to his tongue and tasted her juices. He loved how she tasted and began fucking her even harder. He, then raised his hand and with that he smacked one of her ass cheeks extremely hard.