a Desiderare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, look at me, Lizzie thought, wanting to fuck this woman, make her come, make her know that she was just as good in bed, even if she was just a waitress. She thought of any number of songs celebrating waitresses, and wondered how she'd go on Route 66.

Did she need to brush up on power play, before she served them breakfast? Lizzie took one final long look at herself in the mirror and decided there was no need. She'd go in her Lizzie armour, armed with her own teeth and she'd bite, give them as good as she got. She thought that was the point. If she was desirable, desired, she'd make them wait, make them fight for her, make herself a prize worth having.

As Lizzie dropped off to sleep, quickly, for her mind was settled, she had a last drifting thought. Was she crazy, thinking she could take them both on? Then she remembered something Adam had said to her once.

"Confidence, Lizzie, is a thing. Either you've got it or you haven't. It's up to you to decide."

* * * *

In the morning Lizzie woke slowly, stretching her long limbs under the bed covers, finding the cooler places where her body hadn't been. She checked her phone to see what the weather forecast was, because that would dictate the layers she needed to wear. Good, it was going to be mild, which meant the café's basic uniform of black skirt and white blouse would be enough. She checked the red lips too - Ruby's texts really had come in last night, she hadn't dreamed them.

She rolled from the bed naked and went to the bathroom. In the mirror was the young woman she'd observed the night before, unchanged but for sleepy eyes. Lizzie smiled. Maybe she did have bedroom eyes after all. She also remembered, seeing it in the corner of her smile, her dimple. She kept forgetting about that, her dimple. There it was, on one side of her mouth. That's pretty cute, she thought. She saw it made her look years younger, which might have its uses later on.

After showering, she adorned herself in black spanx with a sexy lace frill around the legs, a treat bought with some birthday money from her father, who never knew what to give her. "Buy yourself something nice, Elizabeth," he'd always say. She wondered if he'd approve of his daughter putting on something practical but sexy, because she thought an older couple might want her.

She shook him from her mind, then reached into the washing basket - she really should put the wash on as soon as she got home from work - and found yesterday's bra. Not that she really needed a bra, but it would be something to unclip later on. Besides, the line of the thin strap across her back made one think of the soft cups at the front and the flesh that was in them. That was it, plus messy hair. Dressed. It was the morning shift, after all.

She made herself eat a proper breakfast, but instead of her usual tea, she drank water. Lizzie knew coffee breath, and wasn't sure about the lingering taste of tea, but drinking only water for the day... the only taste of her body would be her own. She grinned at her absurd preparation. If this was the term paper, it would be a straight High Distinction.

She knew Adam and Ruby probably just wanted breakfast. Why she thought they'd want more was simply ridiculous. A red lipped emoji sent at 11:34 at night might be a friendly gesture sent by a customer to her favourite waitress, but it might also be symbolic of red lips on a thick cock. Lizzie remembered her own lips, and went to the bathroom where she pouted, then applied the perfect colour.

As she climbed aboard the tram, fifteen minutes later, Lizzie felt a blooming sensation in her belly. Even though it wasn't cold, her nipples were hard. If she stretched her arms back, they'd show as tight nubs under the crisp white cloth that held them. I guess I'm ready, she thought, as the shadow of the tram flickered over the ground beside her. She pressed her bag hard against her lap, pressing it to the base of her belly. The rock of the tram helped her horny mood, every jolt like a finger.

A little later, Lizzie pressed the stop for Central Square and got off. It was a five minute walk to the café, where her boss greeted her.

Lizzie nodded back. "Hey, Ruth, how's it going?"

"Good, hon. You?"

"Pretty good, yeah. For a Sunday morning." Lizzie smiled, and flicked a curl from her cheek. She went through the usual open-up routine, then took the Reserved sign out to Adam and Ruby's table by the tree.

"Is that for the lovers?" Ruth asked.

"It is, yes."

"That's unusual. On a Sunday."

"Perhaps they're on their way to church," remarked Lizzie.

"Somehow, I doubt that," said Ruth.

So do I, thought Lizzie.

Then there was a small morning rush, early walkers and cyclists brought out by the unseasonal warm weather, and Lizzie didn't have time for more speculation. After the first hour the café quietened and she had time to breathe. She cleared away the cluttered tables, then went to the servery to run a first load through the dishwasher. Leaning back against it, Lizzie felt the soft vibration against her bottom. She closed her eyes. She was still aroused, with a slightly nervous buzz of expectation.

"My god, will you look at her. Even in jeans, she's a bitch."

Lizzie opened her eyes to see Ruth gazing out the front window, her hand slung on her hip. Beyond her, Lizzie saw the slink of Ruby's walk, her long legs clad in tight black denim, their length accentuated by strappy four inch heels, also black.

"You can see why he's walking behind her," Ruth added. "If I didn't like men so much, I'd turn."

"I think I already have," said Lizzie, nonchalantly.

Ruth looked at her intently. "I thought I sensed an interest, these last weeks. Be careful. Text me an address when you know it." Ruth was like a den mother, looking after her staff as if they were her own children.

"Thanks, Ruth. I'll be fine. I won't need it. They're only having breakfast."

"Sure they are." Ruth straightened Lizzie's collar. "Undo the third button, girl. I'd fucking turn for you, too!"

"Ruth!" But Lizzie was too flattered to be really embarrassed. "Who knew?" They both laughed.

"Will you look at her? She's pure theatre." Outside, Ruby was lighting her cigarette. She said something, and Adam ran his finger down the sign.

"That's your cue," said Ruth. "Don't screw up your entrance."

Lizzie shook her head. "I won't."

She didn't.

"Adam, Ruby, good morning," she said brightly. "What a perfect morning for breakfast, Chez Lizzie." She took possession of the café for the occasion, even though Ruth was the owner.

She handed the pair menus, quickly noting that, even though Ruby was casually dressed, her lips and fingernails were their immaculate, incarnadine red. Perhaps a little darker red than usual, like blood. Ruby's hair fell in a long black fall, held in place with a clip behind her ear. So now Lizzie knew how long Ruby 's hair was, falling loose. She had a quick flash of a long naked body, ass high, hair spread like ink on a pillow.

"Hello Lizzie." Adam greeted the young woman with affection. "You didn't get up too early, just for us?"

He'd pull Ruby's head back with her long hair, for obedience, and Ruby would let him do it. Lizzie just knew it. She imagined Adam's strong fingers around Ruby's long throat and the glazed look in her eyes when he did it. Her big breasts would drop, and Lizzie would take their weight in her hands. Adam would take Ruby from behind while Lizzie whispered filth in her ear.

"Not at all. I often do Sundays. But you two, is it a special occasion? You're weeklies, not week-enders." Lizzie gambled on their friendliness to tell her, and she was keen to know.

"It was, yes," Ruby replied. She glanced across at Adam, and Lizzie knew instantly that they had been fucking last night, deep with passion and she alone in her room. Ruby looked like a cat who had just discovered cream, and was still languid eyes and contentment.

"But you meant today, didn't you, hon?" Ruby added, arriving quickly at the day's purpose.

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me to intrude, to even ask." Lizzie had stood, deliberately, just behind Ruby's shoulder so Adam could see both her and Ruby together, so that Ruby would know her place as alpha female wasn't threatened. Lizzie would play the acquiescent serving girl, if that's what it took to give herself up to these two.

"Not at all," said Adam. "We've known each other a long time. We're like family. Ruby here, she's the intruder." Lizzie looked down on them both, wondering who she should turn to for protection if the other ripped her flesh apart. She marvelled at herself going willingly, and all the time talking about breakfast.

"Darling, you make me sound like a murderer," Ruby murmured, and Lizzie imagined parting those long legs and the glisten of Ruby's sex on her fingers.

"I'll come back in five minutes," she said, "to take your order."

"Your colour's high, girl," Ruth remarked, when Lizzie was safely behind the counter.

"Christ almighty," Lizzie replied, "they're just oozing sex at each other. It's contagious."

"And you think they want to include you?"

Lizzie showed her the text message from last night, making the curve of lips on her own lips.

"Ahh, I see. I'd better call Lucy in for the afternoon shift."

"They're only here for breakfast," said Lizzie, turning to find an order pad.

"You keep telling yourself that." Ruth kept on encouraging her, and Lizzie began to think she was vicarious.

She went back outside, and this time stood by Adam's shoulder so that he had to look up to see her face and Ruby would see their closeness. Lizzie and Adam flirted gently sometimes, and once, she had found herself doing the hair twirling thing and been slightly appalled she'd let herself do that. So they were familiar already, and Lizzie wanted Ruby to know it. After all, she'd known Adam long before Ruby arrived. That gave her some claim over him, surely?

Lizzie suddenly thought of little spitting cats and was momentarily confused. Was it Adam she wanted, and prepared to fight Ruby; or did she want Ruby and would share her with Adam? Then she focussed and shifted her thinking around. If she was the one desired, did it matter who she wanted? Or what she wanted? If they wanted her.

"What will you have?" she asked, to make them decide. She gambled on 'slightly impatient waitress', shifting her weight onto one hip, curved like a snake as she waited. She saw Adam catch the quick shift in her mood and posture - his slow finger drifting down the menu suddenly stopped moving and he looked up at her. She decided to do the full brat. "Sir?"

"This one, what's this?" he asked, tapping his finger on a menu item, still holding her gaze.

God, I could die in that smile, thought Lizzie. "Which one, let me see?" She looked closer, bending forward so he could scent her perfume, and placed her finger close to his but not touching. "Oh, that's the house special. You'll like it, I'm sure." Neither of them looked at the menu.

"Yes, I'm sure I will." He nudged his finger the centimetre between them, and the touch was electric. "Ruby darling, what will you have?"

"Oh, same as you. But with tea, not coffee. Don't you think?" she asked, looking up at Lizzie.

I'm drinking water, thought Lizzie. "Yes, it's a more delicate flavour, I agree."

"That's settled then," Ruby replied, and the invitations were given and accepted.

"I'll be back with your meals. Let me pour you some water."

"Perfect," said Adam.

"Yes, quite divine," added Ruby.

Lizzie felt a joyous heat deep in her belly. She was wet. Could they smell her? Or was it just the perfume?

"Jesus," said Ruth. "Look at you!"

Lizzie grinned. "It's something in the air!"

"It certainly is," replied Ruth. "Can I keep you till two? Lucy can't make it in till then."

"Sure. They won't mind. They're going to order breakfast, and if they want me, they can come back and get me."

"You're confident, Liz, this will go right?" Ruth was suddenly cautious on Lizzie's behalf.

"What are they going to do?" Lizzie took Ruth's hand. "I'll text you an address, promise. When I know it."

For the rest of the breakfast, Lizzie kept up her best waitress manners, giving Adam and Ruby the same flirtatious charm she always did. They in turn were delighted customers.

"I'm off work at two," she said, as she cleared away their cups and plates.

"One of us will come for you," said Adam.

* * * *

Just before two, Lizzie took herself off to the restroom where she went into a cubicle, slipped her panties down and slid her finger over her soft lips. She smiled, thinking, that's just a prelude with tingly bits left over from the long flirty morning.

She had a pee, wiped herself and flushed the loo, then momentarily lost herself before the mirror. She saw the same young woman she'd studied the night before, this time dressed in a simple but flattering uniform. She quickly but precisely re-applied her lipstick, then pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail. It was the afternoon, after all, and that's how Adam often saw her.

Lizzie made a secret wish, her finger to her lips, that it would be Adam who came for her. She quite liked the idea of being on the arm of a handsome man, a man certain of his destination, a gentle man. Lizzie was sure she could trust Adam to protect her, but Ruby was more unpredictable. Lizzie was less sure about Ruby.

She waited on the pavement outside the café, but didn't need to wait long. She flickered her fingers back towards Ruth and Lucy, then stepped towards the long blue car that glided to the curb. The car pulled up beside her, and Lizzie saw its occupant lean across and the passenger door push open.

"Hello Lizzie," said Adam. "Please, get in."

Lizzie climbed into the car and did up the seatbelt. "Can I ask," she said, to get it out of the way but to have her safety understood first, "for an address, to send Ruth?" She touched her hand to his shoulder. "I trust you, but wolves, panthers... you know. A girl might be willing, but she has to make sure there are not vultures."

"Very sensible," Adam replied. "That Ruby, we've already established she's a murderess, and I might be from a long line of them."

"Adam Cain. Yes, I had thought about that," Lizzie commented. "But if you were, surely you'd be in the papers, or something on Crime Stoppers? You know, Wanted posters showing a debonair man with a glamorous vamp on his arm."

"So you're a vampire?" he asked, deadpan.

"Not me. Ruby."

Adam was silent for a moment as he swung the big car into another lane to overtake a slower vehicle.

"I'd be happy to be seen with you on my arm, Lizzie. I don't always need a Ruby."

"Does she always need an Adam?"

"Is that the psych student talking? Or just a close observer?"

This time Lizzie was silent. He'd seen both in her, a close observer himself.

"The address," said Adam. "It's on my phone, under Ruby. Send the contact to yourself. You're Elizabeth, in my phone."

"You're Adam and Ruby in mine," Lizzie revealed.

"Are we just?" Adam smiled. "That's a bit presumptuous, isn't it?"

"Not since you started taking turns to make reservations. It's quite sensible, if you work in a café like I do."

He nodded, as if content with the explanation.

The car purred on for another block. Lizzie enjoyed the smooth cocoon of the vehicle, watching Adam's hands on the wheel, relaxed and in command. She wanted to touch him but didn't quite dare. She wanted him to touch her.

"Why Elizabeth, in your phone?" she asked, to break the silence but also because she was intrigued. "You always call me Lizzie."

"I don't really know. Maybe because names are important, and I like to know the truth behind them. Who you really are."

"Adam and Ruby. There's not much variation in your names, is there?"

"Indeed not. But you, Elizabeth, become a multiplicity as soon as you walk into the room."

She laughed. "I never thought of myself like that. It all sounds very formal, though. Elizabeth. I might get used to it."

Adam looked across at her. "It's for special occasions. I don't think you're an Elizabeth every day, Lizzie."

He turned into a tight lane between two re-purposed warehouses. "Nearly there. Ruby's place is down by the river. You can get there by the ferry, but a drive is good, to arrive at a destination."

Lizzie didn't have time to mull over his meaning, but was amused by Adam's views about names. She'd not thought they were so important, but she liked the formality involved and the choices being made when he chose one. She thought about pet names, how 'honey' fell from his lips when he greeted her; how sweet she'd be when he tasted her. She clenched her thighs together.

He pulled into a parking bay and turned off the engine. Lizzie turned to reach for her door handle, but Adam said, "No, let me." He got out of the car and walked around to her side, opened the door, and offered Lizzie his hand.

"Nobody's opened a car door for me before," she said, in wonder that such courtesy still existed.

"There might be many things you've not experienced before. But a car is a good place to start. You know, journeys."

He helped her out of the car, and offered her his arm. Nobody had done that before either. My God, she thought, I feel like a bride being walked down to the altar.

They went into the building and into a lift, where Adam pushed the button for the fifth floor. Lizzie took in a deep breath and squeezed Adam's arm for comfort. He kissed her hair in response. The lift shuddered to a stop, and in a few seconds they stood before Ruby's door.

"Darling, let me see you. Come in, come in," Ruby gushed, and hugged Lizzie, her full breasts surprisingly firm against the young woman's chest. "Make yourself comfortable. You poor thing, on your feet all day!"

Lizzie was swept into the apartment, which seemed to be a mix of masculine and feminine: Ruby's typical black, white and red contrasting with softer, more muted shades. On a display wall facing a window there was an array of a small drawings, nudes, both men and women. In amongst the brash display of Ruby's public persona, loud and colourful, the collection was a counterpoint, delicate and lovingly observed.

"Are these yours?" asked Lizzie. "They're beautiful." She looked at the drawings more closely. "This one's different, though, it's by a different artist."

"Yes, they're mine," Ruby replied. "And well spotted. That one was the first in this collection. Can you see who it is?"

The hint was enough. Lizzie looked at the voluptuous curves caught simply in the drawing with a few quick lines, then looked back at the woman who stood before her. Ruby was dressed in comfortable clothes, the girl in the drawing was nude, other than a thin choker around her throat and pearl earrings.

"She's you, a young Ruby, isn't she? Even then you liked pearls."

"Don't sound so surprised, 'a young Ruby'. You make me sound ancient."

"I didn't mean..." Lizzie looked back to Adam for help, but Ruby's smile, caught just as she turned, was soft and indulgent, teasing her.

"It's okay, darling. I know what you mean." Ruby caressed Lizzie's cheek. "You're right though. There's something very lovely about young women.

"Isn't there, Adam?"

He came to them, and knelt at Lizzie's feet to take her shoes off, her workaday shoes, followed by the foot stockings she wore.

"Sit down, lovely," he said, picking up a warm flannel he'd dropped just moments before. He bathed Lizzie's feet, and Ruby, who stood behind her, massaged her shoulders and her head, firm fingers luxurious through her hair.

"Oh god, that feels so good." Lizzie melted between them, their joint attention wonderful. She closed her eyes in bliss. "Can I..."

"Have this forever?" Ruby finished her question, and laughed.