a Desiderare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to have him, she thought, and pushed back onto him as he thrust up into her. They fucked, and Lizzie knew she was desirable, knew she was wanted. She clenched on him, and now she was in control, fucking him. I'm going to have you, she thought, I'll gift you my young, desirable body; and I'll take your come. You'll be mine.

She looked down at Ruby, who was watching Lizzie's face as she concentrated on Adam. She saw a tiny smile on the older woman's lips and a crease in the corners of her eyes.

"I said she was lovely, Adam, and she is." Ruby's voice was almost a whisper.

Ruby closed her eyes and rested her head by Adam's shoulder, her dark hair spreading out wide on the pillow. At first Lizzie thought it strange, seeing the other woman beside Adam, their heads close together on the same pillow, but as her pleasure built it somehow seemed right that the three of them would be so close, so intimate. She knew then that she'd been their pillow talk, when Ruby sent her the text late on the Saturday night.

She thought, when they finally slept, she would lie between them. One of them would wake her in the morning and want to make love, and she'd let them. The other would watch, and Lizzie would be the source of their desire.

She wanted to see Adam fuck Ruby, and lie beside her as he did. She wanted to feast with them, share their hedonistic craving for pleasure.

Lizzie eased herself up and down on Adam, his cock an insatiable stiffness inside her. Her eyes closed and she entered into a rapturous state, her pleasure driven deeper by his slow thrusts, his firm hands on her hips. She pushed back onto him, feeling her thighs stretch, a new ache beginning inside her.

"Fu...uuck, I'm not... full enough... not yet."

"She wants you deeper, Adam, your long prick fucking her really hard."

Ruby knew what Lizzie wanted better than she knew herself.

"On your side, darling," Ruby instructed. "Don't loose him."

Lizzie and Adam turned as one, still joined, then turned again so that Lizzie was on her back. Now her head was on the pillow, and she didn't know where Ruby was. She reached out her hand to find the other woman, and felt the gentle touch of her fingers.

Adam's weight was light and heavy at the same time as he pushed hard into her, teasing again with his impossible slow thrusts. He denied himself to deny her. Lizzie wanted to come, but not yet.

"You're my girl, Lizzie. You're mine." His voice was the softest whisper in her ear, his lips just touching her neck, his breath warm on her throat. Even though Ruby was beside them, it was Lizzie's secret, between her and Adam and no-one else. She'd stood beside his shoulder in the café long ago, but had never dreamed of this.

She sighed with a soft, sweet pleasure, and clasped her hands around his back, pulling him onto her. Her cunt clenched around him, and she felt a pulse in return. Lizzie ran her finger down his cheek, then followed the movement with a cradle of her hand. She felt a subtle shift in the angle of Adam's face, almost as if he was lying his head down to rest in her palm. Was he giving himself to her, even as he took her? She didn't know.

She felt a shift on the bed. Opening her eyes, she saw Ruby get up and move over to a chair by the window, where she settled back to watch, playing with herself slowly. Lizzie was fascinated, seeing Ruby's fingers lazily circle around her clit, while she herself was being fucked. Was this what decadence was, being fucked while another woman watched? Lizzie's eyes closed. She might be dreaming.

Adam placed his arms under the crooks of Lizzie's knees and pulled them up high and wide, spreading her endlessly open for his weight, for his long finishing fuck.

"Nearly there, Lizzie, nearly there." His voice was still the softest whisper, more secrets.

He changed his pace, an urgency in him. Lizzie stopped moving, to savour every thrust. She took Adam's cheeks in both her hands, cradling his face like a prayer. She felt a deep, hot orgasm swelling within herself, building up like a storm, but in that sweet moment she knew Adam was nearing the peak of his own wave, that inevitable point where he couldn't stop, that delirious moment where...

... she had him, that long lasting throb, the final thrust, as Adam spilled the desire he'd held for Lizzie for so long.

Lizzie was exultant as he arched his body, his shaft reaching her deepest place. She took him, taking every drop, all hers. She felt every throb, every pulse of his cock, then she joined him, her mouth open in a voiceless O of pleasure as her orgasm crashed over her. Adam's weight collapsed onto her body, his big hot heat covering her flesh in a tight embrace.

She heard a distant moan as Ruby, watching them, came too.

Her leg twitched with an aftershock. Lizzie nudged Adam. "Let me straighten my legs." She wriggled. Keeping him in her she rolled slightly, and he rested his head on her shoulder, his hand falling softly onto a breast to cradle her hard, aching nipple. Lizzie felt herself melt and soften, an all embracing warmth spreading through her body.

"Mmmm," she purred, her fingers kneading his chest like a cat does. Like a kitten does, she thought, after it's had cream. She smiled.

"I've got your cream inside me, all mine." She nuzzled his mouth for a kiss. Adam returned it, and Lizzie ground her hips back against him. "You're still hard." She clenched around him. "Can we... again?"

"I won't come again soon, not for a while." He kissed her throat. "But I don't want to leave you, not yet."

Lizzie moved her head back a little, to bring his face into focus. She remembered the moment in the café when she'd played the impatient waitress and the pause when she'd taunted him, "Sir." Was he malleable now, wet and content after having her? Could she...

"Can't you keep up with me, Adam?"

"Ooo, this one, she's got attitude," Ruby remarked, hearing the young woman tease Adam.

Adam gazed into Lizzie's eyes, and she fell into the depths of his indulgence. His smile, when it came, was so lazy, so amused, that Lizzie felt even bolder.

"I meant, Sir," she added, taking one more step. She was their cub, playing safely between the lion's paws and the panther. She'd established, long ago on a birthday, that Adam was a Leo and she a Gemini, and their star signs seemed quite appropriate.

"You, milady," said Adam, tapping her on the nose to behave, "will keep."

"For how long?" she replied, wanting to test him. Her dimple, when she smiled, did indeed make her look younger and more adorable. How could he ever resist?

Adam looked at her for a long moment before he replied, his deep blue eyes even deeper. "I think, Elizabeth... " He let the use of her full name sink in. "It will be for quite some time."

Lizzie felt a line had been crossed, but she didn't know what it was. She nuzzled into his neck, seeking forgiveness, her fingers finding his pulse. His heartbeat was slow and steady.

"I shouldn't have been cheeky. That was rude." Her heart fluttered, she was a little bit scared.

"No, you're fine. You just thought me ancient." Adam's voice was light-hearted; he was amused.

"You're not that old," she replied, recovering quickly, making amends. Her heart stopped its race, now that she knew her place. Beside him, with him; his coveted girl. "It's just that I'm young."

"But not silly with it."

"Not silly, no. Naughty, maybe. A brat."

Ruby chuckled at their exchange. "She's getting the measure of you, darling." She looked fondly at the pair. "She reminds me of someone."

"She reminds you of you, Ruby," Adam said. "Don't encourage her," he added. "She's playful enough by herself."

Lizzie clenched her cunt on Adam's softening cock as a way of thanking him, for allowing her to push and test, to find her places of comfort. She took his face in her hands and gazed deep into his eyes. She looked down to his mouth, and his gaze automatically followed down to hers. She mouthed, 'Thank you.' She meant for everything: his kindness, his heart, his adoration of her. She'd tell him one day, but suspected he already knew.

He smiled in response, kissed her once, then gestured towards Ruby. He whispered something, waited for her reaction, then lay his head back on the pillow.

Lizzie looked back towards Ruby, lying there languid; fucked by her own fingers and their eyes. Ruby was used to being looked at, but the look in Lizzie's eyes... this was different.

Lizzie slid from the bed, with one look back to Adam. He nodded, yes, and settled back to watch. The young woman walked slowly across the room, slinking like a sensuous snake, her lithe body tall and slender, a trail of come glistening shamelessly on her thigh. She went to Ruby's chair and stopped, leaning down with both her hands on the arms of the chair. Her small tits, more nipple than soft flesh, hung before Ruby's eyes.

"I've a quim full of come, Ruby, your man's seed... and I think I know what to do with it." Lizzie climbed on to the other woman's lap, straddling those more generous thighs. She ground her wet cunt down onto the hair at the base of Ruby's belly, and bit Ruby's lip into her mouth in a long sucking kiss.

Ruby's hands came up, one to finger and pull on a nipple, the other to reach around for the flesh of Lizzie's ass, to pull the girl harder onto her.

"You divine slut, full of seed? Jesus fuck, you're wicked." Ruby's blasphemy, the long gone sign of her Catholic upbringing, sent a thrill through Lizzie, less gone.

"Yes. Adam fucked me, he took me, he filled me." Lizzie took Ruby back through the fuck she'd just watched, and as she did so Lizzie climbed higher on the chair, resting her knees on its arms so that the puffed wet line of her cunt moved closer to Ruby's face.

"Look, here's his come, drip drip dripping from my quimy quim quim." She laughed. "It sounds like a nursery rhyme, doesn't it, Ruby?" She dipped her finger in between her lips and put the glistening finger to Ruby's lips. "Taste us both, you know you want to."

Ruby's moan, full of lust, proved Lizzie right. Lizzie thrust her sex onto Ruby's face. "You made me eat you before, now it's your turn to make me come. Don't get distracted now."

She bucked, as Ruby sucked hard on her clit. "Ooo, there's my good girl, more of th... ooo, fuck, you're good."

Lizzie, her role reversal complete, rewarded Ruby with praise. She didn't know where it came from, this switch in her head, but instinctively she knew what to do, how to command Ruby, push her filthy buttons. She knew Ruby would punish her later, deny an orgasm perhaps, but wasn't that the point?

Lizzie arched her body, the weight on her arms still resting on the chair; the electric thrill of her clitoris sucked within the curl of Ruby's tongue. The smear and drip of Adam's come oozed from her pulsing wet flower, and Ruby devoured their juices, greedily.

The older woman sucked hard on Lizzie's sex, attending to her every need. Ruby's mouth became a mess of Lizzie's juice, Adam's come, and her own spit, and with the pad of her thumb she pressed over Lizzie's tight rose, pushing up.

"Fuck, it's too uncomfortable. Get on the floor." Lizzie commanded Ruby, who gleefully lay back on a floor rug and let Lizzie smother her. Her knees hurt, but Lizzie didn't care. She ground her sex down onto Ruby's face, and was rewarded with an expert tongue. She shivered, and started to climb her high orgasm hill. Ruby was an expert cunt kisser, it didn't take long.

"Oh fuck, Jesus fuck." Lizzie's blasphemy echoed Ruby's earlier cry as her orgasm thundered into her. "Don't sto... unh... oh fuck!"

And with a high thrill of surprise, she bucked twice, feeling Ruby's firm hands grip her hips, and shuddered, the high wave of her orgasm breaking over in one exhilarating, fantastic slide. Somewhere she heard Ruby's moan of joy. She couldn't tell where her cunt ended and Ruby's mouth began but that didn't matter. Their hot wet jamming together was far more important in that moment.

They found themselves breathing and laughing and collapsing in a mess on the floor, their mouths feverish in each other's, arms wrapping around in a panting embrace. Their tongues probing, another finishing fuck with quick fingers and still Lizzie couldn't get enough of Ruby's big breasts, the hot wet cup of her armpit in her mouth, and their fingers into their pussies.

"Sweet Jesus," Ruby finally managed to slow her. "We've got plenty more time, my darling. You're licking me raw!"

"But I'm a hungry girl," replied Lizzie, "hungry like the wolf." She remembered an old song.

"A fox, more likely," said Adam from the distant bed. "Come back here, you two. Stay warm."

The two women managed to stand, their flesh still glowing from their passion, a bruise of finger tips on Ruby's breast where Lizzie had gripped her. They walked towards Adam, who turned on his side and lifted up the covers.

"You in the middle, Lizzie," said Ruby, "so we both can embrace you."

Later, around midnight, Lizzie woke to find Adam and Ruby making quiet, gentle love beside her. She and Ruby must at some point have changed places, for she was on the outside of the bed. She turned on her side to watch the pair, smoothing Ruby's long black hair away from the pillow so she could see her face.

Ruby's eyes stayed closed, even when she came.

Lizzie thought she might have been dreaming.

* * * *

a Desiderare

Many years later Lizzie returned to the café. It had changed hands several times, but still had tables outside, circled around the spreading tree. She asked the waiter if that table, over there by the tree, was taken. It wasn't, and she asked, pointing to a Reserved sign, black writing on gold, may I take that sign to place on the table? Do you mind? Not at all, the waiter replied, are you expecting someone?

No, she replied. I used to work here, that table had a special meaning. A couple I met, they were very good to me. They always sat there. I come back when I can, to remember them.

Can I expect you again? Will you see them?

No, they moved away from this city, it's only me coming back.

The server left Lizzie to her memories, and after bringing her coffee in a delicate cup, stood watching her.

She touched an amulet that hung against her neck, attached to a black velvet ribbon that circled her throat. As she turned it in her hand, she crossed one leg over the other and began to swing her foot. Her legs were long, clad in high leather boots and black lace stockings. Her very short skirt, also leather, revealed a glimpse of a long slender thigh.

Lizzie caught the look, the long watching, the longing. She turned the handle of her cup towards the waiter and beckoned, with a subtle rise of her finger. The waiter came to her.

When you serve me, you may call me Elizabeth, she said.

© electricblue66 2021