a Desiderare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still at her feet, Adam's fingers ran higher, massaging tension from Lizzie's calves. She relaxed further, and when Ruby's hands slid just inside her blouse, she wished she'd undone another button. The room was silent. Far below, the ferry bell sounded.

"Can I get you anything, darling?" Ruby asked, the endearment flowing easily.

"No, I'm fine," replied Lizzie. "More of this pampering would be lovely, though. You're spoiling me."

"Oh, honey, there's plenty more of that," said Adam, his fingers creeping higher. As if orchestrated, Ruby's slow hand cupped a breast, bringing a sigh of contentment to Lizzie's lips.

"Should I be doing something?" she asked.

"No, no. It's our turn to look after you," replied Ruby. "You've looked after us in the café, so it's our turn now.

"Could you stand up, darling?" she added.

"Stand up?"

"Yes, just here."

Lizzie stood, and from behind her Adam produced a soft mask. "To indulge the senses, sometimes it's best to take a sense away. Can we?" He asked her permission.

Lizzie's heart raced, but she nodded, giving her trust up to them. The mask covered her sight.

"Good girl," whispered Ruby, and with the lowered voice and her vision gone, Lizzie couldn't quite place Ruby in the room. Then there were soft fingers on her cheeks and a kiss on her lips. She tasted lipstick and knew it was Ruby. She wasn't sure what to do with her hands, and reached out. But there was no-one there and the kiss was gone. Her heart thrilled. She was Ruby's good girl.

She spread her fingers as if to catch the air... oh god, a warm mouth on her throat and a hand on her hip. Adam was behind her and she felt him circle around her, his hand sliding across her belly. She felt rather than heard his silence, his hot presence. Then Ruby was behind her. Lizzie could smell her perfume, and she felt her bottom caressed. The sensation of their four hands on her body, stroking up and down her arms, her thighs, over the curves of her ass; not knowing who was where and what was coming next, was intense.

Lizzie felt fingers on the buttons of her blouse, and the buttons were undone and the blouse slid back from her arms and dropped to the floor. Her nipples were hard, and she knew they'd be visible against the soft cloth of her bra. Her breasts ached. She wanted to be seen, to be devoured by their eyes. Lizzie was shameless behind her hiding mask, proud of herself and her lean, desirable flesh. How could they resist?

She was kissed, and fingers undid the catch of her bra, and she felt the cloth sliding against skin and ohh, she felt Ruby's warm full breasts against hers. "Ooo, aren't they lovely, these tight little tits. I'm jealous, my darling," whispered Ruby, as she pressed her bigger breasts against the young woman's chest. Lizzie's nipples ached, hard bullets tight and erect.

"I told you it was the contrast with yourself," said Adam, and Lizzie tried to imagine herself with Ruby as Adam would see them, their breasts pressed hard together. There was too much going on, and Lizzie...

Oh god, Adam must have taken his shirt off quickly, suddenly, for Lizzie felt a hard naked chest against her back and a hand descending to her belly. His solid presence was behind her, beside her, his heat around her. She could smell his skin and wanted to taste him, but wanted to be tasted first.

"Hands," said Ruby, and Lizzie reached out to find Ruby's slim waist and the firm curves of her shapely ass.

"Are you naked?" Lizzie asked. "No, I feel stockings. Tops of stockings," she answered herself. She ran a hand across Ruby's belly, down to her soft fur. Lizzie rubbed the back of her hand against it, loving its softness. She heard a quick intake of breath, and Ruby swayed against her. A hot mouth on her neck, warm lips, a little bite. Lizzie sighed in a slow delirium. If teasing was a drug, she wanted more.

She felt a hand on her waist, then the sound of a zip, and one of them tugged her skirt down. She felt a hand slide inside her high panties... Adam, feeling her own soft fur. Ruby kissed her. Adam stroked her ass and two quick hands pulled her knickers down. She was naked before them, except for her mask.

I'm naked, she thought, Ruby's only got stockings on, but where has Adam gone? She heard a soft swish of clothes dropping to the floor.

In a few short moments he returned and the heat of his body pressed against her back. Lizzie felt the soft swing of his cock against the back of her thigh, so he was naked too. She was sandwiched between the older couple, with one hand on Ruby's hip to pull her close, the other hand reaching back to touch Adam.

She'd kissed Ruby, but now she wanted to feel a man's kiss, to feel Adam's insistence for her mouth and the hard press of his desire against her back. She turned her head back to him and found his lips on hers. His kiss was delicate at first, but then Lizzie was hungry for more, and pushed her tongue to find his. He returned her hunger with his own.

Lizzie was exultant: the way they were responding to her fresh beauty, her young lust; the way they sought her desire like blatant cats, a lion and a panther prowling.

"Hold her," said Ruby, "so she doesn't fall." Ruby had other ideas.

Lizzie felt Adam's hand cup her breast, his other hand on her belly, and there was something so intimate about that touch, his gentle hand placed over her centre, that Lizzie knew she was safe. She placed a hand over his and pressed his fingers onto her skin, and was rewarded.

"I've got you, my lovely girl." His voice was low, a whisper just for her, by her ear.

My lovely girl.

Lizzie's heart jumped and melted. She was Adam's lovely girl. She'd never been called lovely before.

She'd never been touched by a woman either, not the way she was being touched by Ruby. The older woman was in front of Lizzie, her hands slowly moving down the slim girl's torso, moving down from her breasts, down her sides, over her hips, outside then inside her thighs.

"Wider, darling." Ruby nudged Lizzie's legs wider.

Lizzie obeyed, she wouldn't not, not with those slow fingers every so teasingly, tickling, sneaking towards her hot centre. She pictured Ruby's red nails sliding between her lips, glistening with her wetness.

Adam's hand dropped down from her belly, down between her legs, and Lizzie felt his fingers sliding over her lips, oh god, he was spreading her apart and Ruby must be right there, seeing his display of her neat young cunt. Lizzie knew she was wanted, desirable, desired by this man and this woman who had taken her for their epicurean delight.

Lizzie didn't mind at all being taken, their fingers on her and in her, and oh god, oh my god, Ruby's mouth and tongue were in her, between her flesh, licking, sucking, her clit sucked up between Ruby's lips and the feeling was perfect delirium.

Lizzie shuddered; this was why Adam was holding her, because Ruby between her legs knew every crease, every slide, every long breath, Ruby's mouth hot on her lips. Ruby knew how to take her breath away.

Lizzie heard little whimpers and realised they were hers.

"There's a good girl, come for Ruby, be Ruby's good girl." Adam's whisper was in Lizzie's ear, quietly telling her a secret, knowing his lovely girl was ready to come, edging her on, telling her it was alright, telling her she was safe. She'd never been Ruby's girl before. She'd never come with a woman before. She'd never been so shameless before.

"I... I..." Lizzie couldn't find words. Being held by Adam while the magnificent, big breasted Ruby worked on her cunt... "I don't believe this is happening," she managed to say, before the older woman's expert mouth and fingers swept her away.

Lizzie came with a quick shudder, and Adam's strong arms kept her from falling.

"Ruby," he said, "your lipstick's a mess."

When Ruby stood up to kiss Lizzie, there was no cherry red lipstick taste, just her lingering honey.

"Take her through to the bedroom," replied Ruby. "Place her on the bed. Let's see how good she is, lying down."

Lizzie's legs were shaky from her orgasm, and she let herself be guided; her arms hanging around Adam's neck, his hands holding her upright. She didn't know what Ruby expected; was she to be good active or good passive? She didn't know. Adam took Lizzie to the bed and arranged her; her legs over the edge of it, shamelessly spread, her feet touching the floor, her head placed on a soft pillow.

"Delicious girl," said Ruby. "Look at you."

Lizzie couldn't, but she imagined how she looked, her body sprawled, her chest and throat flushed hot from her orgasm, her hair tangled wild over the pillow. She wanted to be looked at, craved for, desired. She didn't mind at all that her legs were wide open for their look. She was wanton, her young body a pure delight for their jaded minds. They must be decadent, surely, to open her like this for their eyes.

"Ohhh..." she cried out, a sudden mouth on her pussy. Adam's this time; she felt a different strength from his tongue, different to Ruby's, more demanding, just as expert.

She felt a weight on the bed, and the scent of a wet sex. Ruby's cunt was above her face.

"Let's take this off," Ruby said, "so I can see your pretty eyes."

Lizzie felt the mask slide away from her cheeks, and she looked up to see Ruby's voluptuous body above her, those big breasts with proud nipples, the long fall of jet black hair, Ruby's black eyes gazing down at her with a deep, dark desire. Lizzie looked right back, bolder now and prepared to do anything they might want.

"Oh, my darling, I'm enjoying this."

Lizzie didn't know if Ruby was speaking to her or to Adam, but just then she gasped. Adam's tongue swept up over her clitoris and back down into her smooth crease.

"Are you distracting her, Adam? Let her concentrate on me for a moment."

Lizzie thrilled at the idea of the two of them fighting for her favour, taking her each their own way, and she...

But Ruby's cunt was right there in front of her, thrust down onto Lizzie's mouth. Even though it was new and wicked, Lizzie didn't hesitate. She licked and kissed Ruby's hot sex, savouring the heady taste, pressing her tongue in as deep as she could.

"Oh, that's it, darling, that wicked tongue of yours. Let me see you when you eat me... naughty girl... ooo, that's..." Ruby writhed over Lizzie's face for a moment, then she took the girl's head in her hands and held Lizzie firmly between her legs. "Hmmm, that's a good girl, suck on Ruby's hot cunt... nnnh fuck... more, there," Ruby demanded.

Lizzie thrust her tongue deeper, just as her own pussy was taken by Adam's hot mouth. Somehow she managed to concentrate on Ruby's pleasure, urging sighs and moans from the woman, while Adam ravaged her pussy with his steady and relentless tongue. His hands stretched her legs wide apart, and his mouth was hot.

Oh god, and his fingers were curved up inside her. Lizzie arched her body upwards; Adam's finger found her g spot, making her quiver and writhe. He wouldn't stop, Lizzie didn't want him to, as he made her climb walls of delirious pleasure.

Adam began to fuck her with his fingers. Lizzie sucked on Ruby's cunt and moaned. Ruby moaned. Adam's breath came faster as he concentrated on Lizzie's pleasure, making her climb to the sky.

"Is my girl going to come?" His whisper, her secret, was close to her ear. Ruby moaned, she must be near too; and Lizzie watched as the woman grabbed her big heavy breasts, squeezing them against her chest. Lizzie darted her tongue deeper.

"Sit up a little, Ruby, let me finger you with my Lizzie cunted fingers."

Adam wanted to pleasure Ruby, too, with his cunted fingers. He made Lizzie's pussy sound like some miraculous chamber, coating his fingers with a nectar he wanted Ruby to share. So many sensations took Lizzie's mind and she was greedy for more. She felt the weight of Ruby's body rise up from her mouth. Adam's fingers left her cunt and...

"Fuck my hole with her cream on your fingers."

Ruby was crude, her voiced crackling with lust and desire. Lizzie tried to imagine Adam's long fingers entering the woman's cunt, smeared in her juices, but Ruby's lover had other ideas. Lizzie watched, astonished, as Adam slid his index finger deep into Ruby's ass in one slick, sudden move. His cunted finger. Lizzie repeated the words in her head, responding to their crudeness with a shiver on her skin.

Ruby lurched forward with the penetration, then ground her body back down onto his finger. "Ooo, fuck, that's dirty, your finger in my ass, coated with another woman's cream."

Lizzie knew then that Ruby liked to be fucked in the ass, liked talking crude; and she wondered what that would be like. She'd never had anal sex, she'd only ever imagined it; probing herself with her finger, sometimes. She couldn't see how a cock could fit there, but knew they did, with deep penetration.

"You should take her there, Adam. In her ass." Oh god, Ruby knew what she was thinking!

"Plenty of time, Ruby. I haven't finished with you yet." Adam fucked the older woman with his finger, pushing her up and away from Lizzie's face.

"Let me," said Lizzie, "let me finger her too." She wanted to know what Ruby's asshole felt like, on her finger. She wanted to make Ruby moan. She wanted to fuck a woman's ass with two fingers. She wanted to be fucked there, too. So many ideas whirled through her head.

"Wet your fingers, Lizzie. Lick them, get lots of spit." Adam's directions were as much for Ruby as they were for her. By now, Ruby was on her side, her legs spread wide with Adam's fingers still inside her.

Lizzie was clever. She put her fingers up to Ruby's mouth. "Suck them, Ruby, so they slide all the way in." She sensed a filth inside Ruby, a crudeness that needed to be satisfied. "Lizzie's long slutty cunty fingers inside your ass. You'll love it."

Ruby moaned with pleasure. "You little witch. You're a dirty girl, fucking my ass with your finger. Deeper, do it deeper." Ruby added her own narrative, guiding Lizzie. "Harder. Do me harder. Ohhh... fuck my filthy ass-hole..."

Ruby's tight passage gripped Lizzie's finger. As she fucked Ruby, doing it hard and fast to satisfy the woman's demands, Lizzie felt Adam's hand caress her backside, and she arched her body like a cat to expose her virgin rosebud, hoping he'd press over it. Oh god, even better - his hot mouth sucked hard on her tight little rosette. Lizzie pushed back onto his mouth and Adam rewarded her with his tongue, penetrating her virgin hole.

She lost focus on Ruby because of the delirious new sensations, but remained crouched over the other woman, her own finger gripped by pulses from Ruby's tight place; and her ass-hole squirming and bucking up against Adam's tongue and the hot slick of his mouth.

They continued like this for ten seconds, then Ruby whispered, "Kiss me, Adam. Let me taste her ass on your lips."

Lizzie's heart bumped as she registered Ruby's depravity. The woman wanted the taste of her sweet young ass-hole from Adam's mouth. She went one better. She removed her finger from Ruby's ass, soliciting a moan, and was rewarded by a long suck of the same finger in Ruby's mouth when she fucked her there.

"Suck my ass cunted fingers, Ruby." Lizzie prompted the woman, who needed no prompting. "Your own classy ass." Ruby sucked her fingers, tasting the taste of herself, moaning with thick, turgid pleasure.

Lizzie bucked. Adam had thrust his tongue hard into her tight passage, rewarding her in turn for her own depravity. She wanted to suck her own musky darkness from his lips.

"My fucking God, she's a find." Ruby expressed her admiration for Lizzie's inventiveness, kissing her own tang from the girl's fingers.

"But Lizzie, we're forgetting about Adam." Ruby invited the young woman into another conspiracy. "Adam, up on the bed. Show us your splendid cock."

Lizzie's rosebud closed as she moved on the bed, tightening up as his hot mouth left her. She'd loved the bare naked spread of her exposure, and wanted to see herself in mirrors.

She turned on the bed and nestled close to watch Ruby's hand on Adam's shaft. She'd not been able to admire his cock before - she'd been masked and not seen it - but now she did.

"It's a truly beautiful cock, Lizzie. Let me introduce you. Splendid cock: Lizzie. Lizzie: splendid cock."

Lizzie reached out to touch him, tracing around Ruby's red nailed fingers and cupping Adam's big, heavy balls. She felt his hand rest on her shoulder. On the other side of the bed, Ruby lay with her head on Adam's belly, her lips just inches from the tip of his cock. Her fingers caressed his shaft back and forth, gliding over the head, then down over the soft fur of his testes.

Lizzie saw how Ruby's stroke was slow and hypnotic. Ahh, she thought, Adam likes it slow, Ruby's done this before. She calmed her own breathing, pacing it to Ruby's slow hand. She glanced over to the other woman, who had been watching her. Some feminine thing exchanged between them, some understanding. Ruby closed her eyes, still stroking. Lizzie placed her hand over Ruby's, taking command of the movement. She felt a press from Adam's fingers on her shoulder.

With a sudden flash of inspiration, Lizzie took the back of Ruby's head in her hand, guiding her down to Adam's cock. "Suck him," she whispered softly, and Ruby did, just the plum red head in between her full lips. Ruby's eyes were still closed. Lizzie looked up to Adam's face. His eyes were closed, too.

"Suck your lover's cock, Ruby." Lizzie acknowledged the woman's deeper relationship with Adam, but this was a common sharing, an interlude. Her time would come. Adam had come to get her in his car and talked to her about journeys, after all. He desired her, she knew that for certain. She could wait.

Lizzie lowered her head to the long hot shaft, and the two women took turns sucking Adam, passing his cock from mouth to mouth. There was no hurry. Lizzie felt his hand on her shoulder, and every now and then, she'd slow the passing of his cock to Ruby as his fingers gripped harder. She pulled his balls down away from his body to make sure he stayed near the edge but didn't tumble.

Ruby kissed her, and for a minute they shared the taste of his cock on their lips until they could only taste each other.

"Do you want him now, Lizzie?"

Lizzie nodded.

"Let me, then." Ruby's voice was soft. She gestured to Lizzie to kneel over Adam, to crouch over him; and she guided Adam's tip to the young woman's lips, watching closely as Lizzie positioned herself above his beautiful cock.

"Slowly, darling, take your time."

Lizzie didn't know if Ruby was talking to her or to Adam. She felt his hands on her hips. She looked down at him, and he was looking up at her, his eyes dark. Lizzie gazed back and slowly she took him, sliding down his cock until his length was completely inside her. She kept her eyes open, not daring to miss his close.

"Ohh, that's beautiful to see." She heard Ruby, then slowly began to fuck Adam, the palms of her hands supporting her weight on his chest. She closed her eyes and went to find her own pleasure, conscious only of the longing inside her, filled with Adam's hard desire.

Lizzie began to make love to her man, this gentle man who'd looked up at her in their café with his deep blue eyes, from his calm depths. Lizzie remembered wanting to drown in his stillness, so she did. She eased herself up and down on Adam's cock, filled by him completely. She took him deep into her belly. He followed and fucked her, drawn in.

Lizzie felt a movement on the bed, and it was Ruby lying alongside Adam, watching Lizzie take her pleasure, her fingers gliding over her clitoris. "Love him, Lizzie," she whispered, giving the girl a gift, giving her permission.

Adam's hands came up to Lizzie's breasts, his fingers slowly circling her nipples. Lizzie leaned her weight forward, pressing herself against his hands. She fell forward onto his chest and his arms came around her. She felt him thrust harder, faster. He hugged her, and Lizzie loved the embrace, feeling treasured. She moved two fingers to his lips for a kiss.