A Developing Fetish

Story Info
Couple begin watching interracial sex videos.
7.9k words
4.63
29.5k
104

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

Life seems never to work out as I planned. I'm Jacob. I am married to my high school sweetheart. It is not that simple. I had the hots for Melanie since I was in tenth grade. She didn't have the hots for me, though. I always tried to be in her circle of friends. We were friendly but not yet dating. That came much later. Much later. The sweetheart part was definitely one way only back then. She was two years younger than me and even though I was enamored with her, it seemed that she was not even interested in guys or dating other than friendships.

Later, she told me that she wanted to be with boys since boys did more interesting and athletic stuff than some of her girl friends. She was into volleyball and track during the school year and softball during the summer. She liked to hang around the athletic facilities and watch male sports. Just before I graduated, I finally acted on my crush and asked her out. She seemed a little surprised.

"I didn't think you liked me, Jacob."

"Really, why?"

"You are a couple of years ahead of me and I thought you would gravitate to the more mature girls."

"Oh, if you mean older, I see what you are saying but you come across as very mature. You seem more levelheaded and in ways you are more mature than me."

"Tell you what The boys baseball team is in the playoffs. If you would like to go to the game with me, I will pick you up."

And that is how our first date went. I wouldn't say she took charge but I certainly didn't. We went to the game. Our team lost in a squeaker. We ate afterwards. She asked me questions about my circle of friends and what my plans were. I was surprised that she knew that much about me. I told her that I was going to attend the local junior college to get the core courses and live at home. My dad worked as a mechanic at a luxury car dealership. He was actually a supervisor and made a decent living. My mom was a stay-at-home mom. They didn't have quite the savings that they had hoped to accrue by that time in life. My older sister was a total shit head. She did drugs. Drank. Got pregnant. Had a baby and the baby daddy left the same week. She couldn't even get child support.

Melanie knew all this. Seems like everyone knew it. I was hoping to distance myself from that image by being successful and living my own life. It didn't seem to bother Melanie. I came to find out that she was not into status when she chose her friends.

Melanie had only one more year of high school. I started college and worked part time. We were not even that close the first couple of years. Her last year of school, she took mostly advanced placement courses. By the time she graduated the following May, she had more college credits than I did. She was off to university about seventy miles away. I continued plodding along while paying my own way. With my wayward sister still at home, I was sick of drama and turmoil. My little nephew was precious but took a big burden on my mom. I had to get away.

Melanie started college and I would see her sometimes on the weekend. I didn't think I really had a chance with her but it didn't stop me from keeping my hat in the ring. She didn't appear to be dating anyone in particular. I knew that she liked guys and I just supposed she would meet one at school who was more in her career path. I still don't know exactly who and how many guys she dated but none seemed to accompany her home on weekends or holidays.

Being already advanced in college courses before getting on campus, she was ahead of most freshmen. She had a brilliant analytical mind. She already had a major picked out. She was going to study electrical and nuclear engineering. Not blow up kind of nuclear. Mostly communications and utilities. With the privatization of many power and utility companies, top graduates could just about write their own tickets.

That also discouraged me. I didn't seem to match up to her talents. However, she did still choose to go out with me with the understanding that we were free to date others. With Melanie, it was mostly activity related dates just like our first date. I guess guys who didn't like that kind of relationship were free to move on if they just wanted to get in her panties.

I would never be mistaken for a jock. I played sports growing up but not well enough to move to any accomplished level. I worked always part time, so sports took a back seat. Not that I was a klutz or anything. I am 5'-7" and weighed at the time about 130#. I was okay looking by my own standards but not Hollywood material. In fact, I had a rather baby face.

Melanie was not the willowy tall volleyball player. She was mostly a setter and could dig with the best of them. She is also 5'-7" and weighed about 130# when she went off to college. She was average in most aspects. She always claimed her ass was a little too big. I saw it as well developed from all the sports she played. She has a nice distinct waist. But her boobs are a wonder. She is a full DD cup. She always tried to minimize her bust but couldn't. What I found out later, much later is that her breasts are model worthy. They sit high on her chest. They are milky white with the prettiest baby pink areolas and small nipples. The areolas are so pretty pink that they seem to blend into her breast flesh without a clear demarcation of outline. Had I known this at the time, I would have done anything to see her boobs. She was not fashion model pretty, either. She was exceptionally cute but didn't enhance her looks with much makeup.

She told me later on that some girls in high school thought she was a lesbian since she played so many sports and hung out with guys instead of dating guys. She also didn't dress particularly femininely. She wasn't butch by any means. Not at all. That cute smile and dazzling eyes seemed to liven any gathering. Even the girls who thought she was a lesbian, when they got to know her, became her dear friends.

In her second year, she seemed not to make it back home very often. I would call her and we would talk. She didn't withdraw from me but I sensed we were becoming more platonic. If that was even the term. We were never intimate with each other. I began dating other girls and had sex with a few of them. I was prepared to move on. Later that year, she called me, which was unusual. I sensed a closer vibe again. She came home after the spring semester and we went out. This time, she seemed changed. She kissed me eagerly and gave signals that she was receptive to more. We had sex for the first time in her parents' home since they were on a trip to see her aunt. She took them to the airport then called me and told me to meet her at her house.

When I got there, she wasn't in her shorts and tee shirt like she wore back in high school. She was wearing a skirt and scooped neck top with no bra on. The skirt was very short and she wore pretty sandals. I noticed that her finger and toenails were freshly manicured and painted a pretty pink. I sprung and instant hard on. Her smallish nipples were hard as pebbles and I could almost make out the subtle hint of pink through the white top. She smelled of lilac and other scents. She crooked her finger at me and indicated that I was to follow her upstairs to her old bedroom.

She kicked her sandals off and dropped the skirt revealing that she was not wearing panties. She raised her arms above her head indicating that I should remove her top. For the first time I saw those full, precious breasts. I was amazed at the sight. I don't know what I would have imagined but it would not be so soft and feminine looking. With her athletic background, I guess I would have expected boyish looking tips. Her pink areolas were nothing short of a work of art.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and then reached for my belt. Stunned beyond belief, I finally came to and started kicking my shoes off. With my jeans and shirt off, I bent over to take my socks off. She stood her ground. My face was almost touching her pussy. The hint of lilac and atmosphere of her female pheromones was intoxicating. She pulled my briefs down revealing my hard four-and-a-half-inch dick. She giggled and began moving me to her bed. As I leaned back, she began enveloping my manhood with her pretty mouth.

Leaning up and wiping a little saliva from the side of her mouth, she said,

"Someone had to make the first move."

She then lay back and opened her arms to me. Her full breasts were set on her chest like two big bowls of Jell-O. All thoughts of the hard-driving athlete vanished as I looked at the perfect torso. Big breasts on top. Hard stomach. Wide hips. Shaved sex. I admired her long, tanned legs. The only negative would be the athletic short tan lines on her thighs. I could easily overlook that. I entered her. She was no virgin. Her pussy was wet and so silky. I didn't last long. I spewed my cum into her without warning. She sensed that. I detected a little letdown. She had not cum. At that time, I wasn't skilled in making sure my sex partner was fulfilled. I hate to admit it now but my own dick was the center of the universe.

With Melanie on the fast track and almost certainly assured of a great income, I began wondering if I could indeed forge a relationship with her. She suggested that instead of going through with a basic college degree that I concentrate on a trade. Being the son of a mechanic, I was already drawn to real world problems. I decided to pursue the practical side of education and eventually got a degree in welding technology. Being in the energy capital of the world, trained technicians were in heavy demand. I got a job with a large petroleum technology company. The money was good. I always worried about energy booms and busts but that was the nature of the beast. Melanie got her masters and went to work for a data control business designing systems for all fields of communications.

We continued dating after the first time we had sex. Melanie travelled a bit so one never knows what happens out of town. She never gave any indication that she was reluctant to continue our relationship. I occasionally wondered how we turned from platonic friends to lovers overnight. Not that I was complaining. As I stated, I had a crush on her since I was a senior in high school. It was funny to me that she thought of herself as average looking and I thought she was a goddess. Her ass and hips which she thought was too full were absolutely intoxicating to me. The flare of a woman's waist to her hips is the second most beautiful thing about her. Of course, like most guys, the boobs reign supreme.

As we settled into our jobs and relationship, we realized that dating was becoming redundant. She decided that we should get married. All I had to do was say 'YES'. I did and she planned a small wedding. Our parents were happy and supportive. After a year, we bought a house in the suburbs. We explored most things sexually before we walked down the aisle but after the wedding things got better and better. I was reading things all along about how to become a better lover. This led me to some porn sites where I could read erotic stories and view videos of couples making love. Or actually, fucking.

Melanie seemed open to almost anything sexually. Since the first time we had sex, she was mostly the dominant one. I admired her intellect as well as her body, so it seemed okay with me to be somewhat submissive to her needs. Reading the various help articles as well as the porn, I became quite skilled at making love to her orally. She loved for me to place my hands under her ass and hold her up while I serviced her pussy. She was always clean but it went beyond that. While I hadn't had much experience with eating pussy, I knew that some women as well as men had an unpleasant odor in the crotch area. Servicing Melanie orally was like drinking from a fresh spring. I was amazed over time that no matter how long it had been since she showered, her pussy tasted wonderful. In fact, her secretions had a nectar-like quality that I soon craved.

It was a good thing that I developed the skill of oral sex for she never seemed to cum from me penetrating her with my dick. Reading articles online, I soon discovered that I was below average in penis length and thickness.

While we were learning each other sexually, we communicated about our likes and dislikes. She was always upbeat about sexual conversations. We soon began sharing our histories sexually. I was almost embarrassed to admit how little history I did have. She thought it was cute that I was so much of a neophyte. She admitted that she had been sexually active when she went to college, but not overly so. We considered that normal in our generation. Sharing our experiences seemed to draw us even closer. That was especially true for me when she would tell me stories of how inept some guys were.

That rang a chord with me for I felt like that was me. I was only worried about getting off without regard to my partner's enjoyment. With Melanie, I learned that the most satisfied I was with sex was when I really pleased her. Even with my limited resources in the penis department, she said that I was a very giving lover. She said that was more important to women than penis size. While I thought she might be catering to my ego a little, she seemed sincere. She loved to initiate sex and of course, I loved it also. I could initiate sex but I knew she was really wanting it when she demanded it of me. We even started role playing with her as the 'rapist'. She would strip me and herself and mount my face as a crazed pervert would take a reluctant woman. I would act like I was hurt when indeed I could not get enough of her pussy smothering my face.

It was so much fun learning each other's bodies. She continued to insist that her ass was too big and I insisted that I loved her ass. She knew I was partial to her boobs and often she would ride me cowgirl style, then lean forward and smother me with her full soft breasts. I guess I just loved to be smothered by anything Melanie wanted me to be. We gradually moved even more to her dominating me sexually.

I continued looking at some porn sites and reading erotic stories. These would make me so horny that I would give off signals to her by touching her ass or boobs. It didn't take much hinting. She would order me to the bedroom and have me lay down. Our oral sex was mostly her riding my face. Occasionally she would lie down and have me eat her. Then she would often wrap her legs around my head and hold me firm into her dripping sex until she had at least two orgasms.

Sometimes I would call her when I knew she would be driving home from work.

"Do you feel like sitting on my face tonight?"

She eventually upped the ante by bantering suggestive things. One day she responded by saying, "Do you want me to shower first? I just had sex with my boyfriend."

She did this hoping to shock me. After a few times like this and other naughty jabs, I had to work up a defense. One time after she claimed that she was full of her lover's cum I slipped up and replied, "Anything coming out of your sweet pussy will taste good."

She burst out laughing. I didn't realize at first how that sounded. Had I just indicated a desire to eat a creampie from my wife's pussy? I thought that maybe I had been reading too many erotic stories. Many of the submissions dealt with infidelity, cuckolding and creampies. I would get so turned on by the blatant sexuality. Melanie showed no reservations at all about 'dirty talk' foreplay. I even suggested that we watch some porn videos. She said that all guys loved porn and women did too but some were too tight assed to admit it. We watched some of the more mainstream videos featuring big cocks and big boobs. She seemed to enjoy the movies and we had wild sex afterwards. We had learned that if I gave her orgasms orally, she wouldn't have to feel so bad when she couldn't cum on my dick. After a while she started calling my penis a dick. She said that the porn stars had 'cocks'.

One night we randomly selected a movie that featured women with big natural breasts. Melanie, being well-endowed herself, was not at all intimidated by watching the natural wonders. During the movie, one of the scenes featured a black man and a buxom blonde. They fucked in every position. They both performed oral sex. At the end, the hung black guy was on top plowing his massive cock into the blonde's mouth. He pulled out and shot his cum, rope after rope, onto her face. It was in her hair. Just everywhere. I looked over at Melanie. She had her hand inside her panties working on her slick pussy. She looked at me.

"Pull my panties down and eat my pussy. God, I wish you had a cock like that instead of a little dick."

That was a step further than any taunt she had thrown at me up until then. I didn't know for sure how to take it. I ate her with gusto while she wrapped those beautiful legs around my neck. I was trapped in my favorite place. Her pussy had a little different taste. Reading up on it later, I thought that meant that she was releasing an unusual amount of female pheromones.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Baby. Let me fuck your mouth with my girl cock."

Melanie bucked her hips and begged me to suck her clit. The interracial scene had triggered a response more intense than I had ever seen from her. Her dominance was escalating from that point on. I really liked that she was more dominant. I could relax in the submissive role knowing that when she wanted sex, she would show it. This gave me comfort for I had also read that some wives just have sex because the husband expects it. It wasn't all about her, though. She realized early on that I reveled in the role of submissive servant. It was a match. In being so demanding, she satisfied my urge to be compliant with her pleasures.

After the first interracial scene, I began thinking about what she had said about wishing I had a cock like the black actor. Finally, I asked her about it.

"Oh, Baby. I'm sorry. I was just role playing. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I am so sorry."

"No, Melanie. It's not that. I just want to make you happy. I know I don't make you cum on my dick. What can I do besides going down on you?"

"You don't need to do anything, Jacob. I was just excited seeing that big stud fucking the blonde. Really, it was just role playing."

"But, Honey, do you really wish I had a bigger dick?"

"Well, now that is just dumb. We have what we have. My ass is too big. I can't do much about that. I have been athletic my whole life and it is not fat. I just have a big ass."

"Well, I disagree, Melanie. That waist to hip flare and your tight tummy is enough to make me cum in my pants even if you didn't have big breasts."

"Nevertheless, Honey, I will never insult your dick again. I am sorry."

"That's not what I mean, Melanie. It was kind of sexy the way you said it. I don't know how to explain it. It turned me on thinking about you having that big cock inside you."

"What? It turned you on thinking that I was getting fucked by a big black cock?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess that's right. Like I said I can't explain it. It was just a jolt when you said that and I thought what I thought. Do you feel uncomfortable with me fantasizing about that?"

"I hadn't thought about anything like that ever before. I thought guys were programmed to defend their turf. I would have thought that your even imagining another man fucking me would release the cave man adrenalin."

"Again, I don't know why. Maybe if it was real and some guy was really trying to fuck you, I would trigger the 'fight' impulse. I don't know. It is just that you are so sexy and the blonde in the video was really a good actress or else she was actually getting off to his cock."

"So, you were comparing me to the porn actress?"

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers