A Developing Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers

"I don't know, either, Melanie. At first when we watched interracial, I was turned on by the pretty actress getting fucked. It then came to the point when I first saw the big black cocks about to penetrate the woman that I became attuned to the actual shape and size of the cock. I mean, I don't have any desire to be with a man but seeing all those big cocks causes me to get hard. On some of the NSFW blogs, I have begun saving pictures of big black cocks as well as buxom ladies. My favorite buxom lady is right here. I just wish I had a big cock like those actors."

"Good. Cock is mesmerizing. Do you fantasize about sucking a black cock?"

"What? Are you kidding?"

"No. Sometimes I think back to the time when Jesse ate me out and sucked my breasts. I get goosebumps thinking about a woman touching me. I don't care to have a relationship with a woman. I like cock. Well, I would love to have a big cock but I wouldn't have a relationship with a guy who just had a big cock. I have already had those offers. Most guys are so proud of their big cocks that they don't care about the woman and her need to get off. They think that if a woman can't orgasm in seconds, that there is something wrong with her. Women don't think that way. We orgasm with our minds, not our pussies. Well, mostly. I admit that a really big one that stretches me out and puts pressure on my clit, well, that is just fucking."

"But why would you mention me sucking a cock? I am not gay."

"I know, Honey. I'm not gay either. Just because I enjoyed Jesse eating me out that one time doesn't make me gay. That's just me. If you think I am a lesbian because of that, tell me now. Is that something you can get past?"

"Actually, it kind of makes me horny."

"Just like all guys. They all want to see two women make love but hardly any guy would consider sucking a cock. That's a double standard. What's more, it is bullshit. You already said that you like looking at black cocks. But you don't want to be with a guy. It might be a male form of penis envy. Nothing wrong with that. It's what fetishes are made from."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,605 Followers