A Developing Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, but, uh, yeah kind of. I mean you are pretty enough and built well enough to be a porn actress. No, wait, that didn't come out right, I'm sorry I said that."

"Don't you dare take that back, Honey. That is a compliment."

We had a good laugh out of that exchange. With the mood lightened, we continued to talk about the interracial scene while we watched the rest of the movie. The remainder was pretty much the same as the start. Truthfully, after watching the interracial scene, I was bored.

The next time we talked about watching an adult movie, I selected one that had all black men fucking white women. I wanted to see if Melanie would feel the same as before. She was entranced from the opening scene. As the first black stud plowed his massive cock into the blonde actress, Melanie again stuck her hand in her panties. I whispered to her.

"You want me to eat you again, Honey?"

"Ummm. Yes, but let me prop up more. Don't suck my clit yet. Just lick me slowly. There is a lot of movie left and I want to savor it. Just get down there and do your thing while I watch. That was a surprise. Then I didn't get to watch the rest of the movie. Melanie kept me from getting too excited and finishing her off. Occasionally she would let me move up and rest my head on her abdomen. Her pussy was flooding with her lubrication during the whole time. When I took a break, she was making so much lube that the sheets were wet under her. Her juices were running down her crack. I didn't want to miss a drop.

Later, she became so aroused that she begged me to suck her clit. She was wild again but this time she had her legs up and spread wide to allow me to service that sweet pussy. When she came, she went still and held my mouth to her hard clit as I circled it with my tongue and sucked it like a mini girl cock.

From that point on, we selected only interracial videos to watch. I was beginning to get turned on just as much from seeing the big black cocks as I was seeing the big breasted white women. We hadn't talked about it at that point. I was just happy to be getting wild sex. While most of it was me satisfying her orally, I still was allowed to penetrate her usually after oral sex. She didn't cum but she was as eager to please me as I was to please her. It was undeniable that we were both turned on by seeing interracial sex. More specifically seeing big black cocks. It took me a while to realize it but just seeing a huge black cock was an instant erection for me. It was not just the anticipation of seeing the black stud fucking a white woman. I had to talk with myself. I knew I was not gay. I had no desire to be with a man. The thought of homosexuality was even abhorrent to me. When I saw the new age commercials on TV with two men kissing, I would usually leave the room or change the channel immediately.

Then, how could I explain to myself how excited I got in seeing a black cock. I started joining NSFW blogs which allowed one to select certain tags to get posted pictures and videos. I widened my search to include 'big cock'. I, of course, tagged 'big breasts' and the like. Along with the intended tag, there were pictures with additional tags. Some posts came up showing not only big black cocks but also actual sex scenes or pictures of interracial sex. Surprisingly these multiple tagged posts included guy on guy sex and guy on shemale sex. I was amazed at how feminine some of the trans and shemale persons looked. I wouldn't say I gravitated to these tags but it became used to these tags appearing along with 'big black cock' tags.

One night we were having quite aggressive sex while watching a big black man fuck a brunette with really large boobs. Melanie was extra turned on and had me lay backwards on the bed while she rode my face. Of course, I couldn't see the video so she kept up a running commentary of the action.

"Oh, yeah, Girl, ride that big black cock. Take him deep into you pussy. Come on, Stud, knock the bottom out of that white pussy. Occasionally she would reach back and stroke my dick. She rode my face until she had two massive orgasms. She got off me and had me scoot down toward the end of the bed. I still couldn't see the video but she kept up the commentary.

"That's it, Stud, shoot your cum deep in her pussy."

Apparently, the scene was reaching its climax. She mounted my dick and rode me with wild abandon. She kept urging the couple to fuck harder. I came inside her. She didn't notice but finally realized that my dick was getting soft inside her. Without missing a beat, she move back to my face and placed her pussy again on my mouth.

"Oh, god, yes, Baby. Eat his cum from your nasty wife's pussy."

This seemed to come out of nowhere. I had never tasted cum before. We had kissed a couple of times after she gave me a blow job, but not immediately afterward. She certainly had never snowballed my cum to me. I couldn't do anything other than open my mouth and let my cum flow into me. Luckily, I didn't gag. She came to another shattering orgasm and fucked my mouth harder. She finally moaned and rolled sideways in the bed. She seemed like she had just run a marathon. She was out of breath and sweating profusely.

When she regained her energy, she straddled me again and French kissed me. Her tongue explored my mouth as if searching for any lingering cum. Then she abruptly got off.

"God, that was great, Honey. I am going to take a shower. You are such a good lover."

I lay in bed, still bewildered by the session we had just had. The video was still playing and the same stud was getting a blow job from a buxom blonde. Already spent, I got up and turned it off. As I lay there, I thought about the escalation of our lovemaking. She had not even considered that tasting my own semen might be repugnant to me. It didn't matter at that point because I had brought her to multiple orgasms and got to shoot my cum into her warm, wet pussy. I could live with the rest of it. I still had a little aftertaste of my cum in my mouth. I realized that it was not foul tasting at all. I still could not reconcile my ingrained attitudes with the thing we had just done but it was the first step to making cum eating an important part of our lovemaking.

The next evening when we were talking, I decided to bring up what I thought was an escalation in our lovemaking. Melanie asked if she was taking too much for granted.

"You seem to be enjoying our lovemaking, Jacob. Are you sure that I am not becoming too dominant?"

"Oh, no, no, Honey. Uh, I rather like your taking charge. That way I don't have to worry about pressuring you for sex. I mean, I have heard guys talk about how after marriage the wife sometimes loses desire for sex. I don't mean totally, just decreased frequency. That is why you hear guys talking like, "I hope I get lucky tonight". That makes it sound like the wife just does it because she thinks it is her duty. I don't get that with you."

"So, if I initiate sex, you are sure that I really want it?"

"Exactly."

"Wow. I think I want it most of the time."

"That's good, Honey. By the way, last night, you were especially wild. What got you so hot?"

"I guess the interracial scene."

"Yeah. I guess so. That is what we seem to watch exclusively now."

"UMMMM."

"So, you like seeing black men fucking white women?"

"Heck yeah. And so do you."

"Well, it does seem to make our lovemaking sessions more exciting. Is this something new to you?"

"Yes, watching the video is exciting. The white women are so sexy and want the big black cock."

"Uh, last night, you mounted my dick and then mounted my face. Did you mean to do that?"

"Well, I was really turned on and I needed to cum again. I just couldn't get enough orgasms on your mouth. Seeing the white women taking black cock and cumming so violently just got me hotter and hotter. Did that gross you out? Feeding you your cum like that?"

Uh, it was different. I mean guys have an aversion to any idea of tasting cum. I have read in some of the erotic stories about men who want to eat a creampie but chicken out after they cum. It has something to do with a brain chemical reaction after an orgasm. Last night I didn't have a chance to think about it since you mounted me directly. After I did that, I was worried about what you might think."

"Really? I am the one who did it to you. Why would I think bad about you. It made me hotter than I already was. That is why my last orgasm was the best. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, well, it was intense."

"But was it too much?"

"Well, I could still taste my cum when you got up to take a shower. I thought I would feel bad. Actually, the taste was not like I would have feared. I mean, like, you actually swallow my cum when you give me a blowjob. So, how bad could it be?"

"Glad to hear you say that. Can we do it again?"

"If it turns you on that much, I guess so."

With that out in the open, we turned to the interracial aspect of our new kink. I asked her if she wished that she was one of the white actresses who were taking black cock.

"Umm. Yeah, actually. Like I said those girls seemed to be actually cumming, not faking an orgasm. I really liked that part."

The suspense was killing me. Up until that time, I hadn't asked Melanie about her sex life before we got together. I couldn't judge. I had had sex with other women. Not many. But I did have sex. For a time, I never expected that Melanie and I would ever get married. Like all guys, I took what was offered. Our relationship changed the second I asked the question...

"Have you ever had an orgasm from just vaginal penetration?"

Melanie had a worried look on her face. It caught her by surprise.

"Well, Jacob. I like what we have now. I love you and our marriage. Do you really want me to answer that question?"

"You sort of have to now since you didn't say 'NO'."

"Okay. The answer is yes."

"With a one guy in particular?"

"No. Several guys have made me cum with just their cocks. That doesn't mean that it was any better than what we have. I love how you make love to me."

"Yeah, but I don't make you cum except orally."

"True."

"Should we, uh, like get a dildo and incorporate that into our sex life?"

"That is a good idea, Baby. Let's try that. Okay? You pick one out for us. You can surprise me the next time we watch a video."

She told me to go to an adult novelty store and pick up a dildo for our next video night. I was a little uneasy but also excited. There was no doubt that I would pick out a black one. I went in and browsed the selection. They had everything one could think of. I picked out a big, deep dark brown one about nine inches long. It had big balls and a suction cup at the base. I paid and quickly ducked out back to my car. My hands were shaking as I drove home. That night when Melanie got home, we ate a light dinner. She took off to the shower and came out wearing a sexy, see through gown that left nothing to the imagination. Her nipples were erect and her areolas seemed a little more pronounced than usual.

"Did you find me a new lover, Baby" she asked right off the bat.

"Well, yes, I did."

"Don't keep me in suspense. Show him to me."

She was already referring to the big dildo as a he. I took the dildo out of the bag. It was still in its blister packaging. She told me to take it out and clean it with warm water and soap. When I got back with it, Melanie was already in bed, having shed her pretty gown. I gently probed her outer labia with the big head of the tool.

"Ummm. Suck my pussy first, Cuckold."

That was the first time that term had made its way into our lovemaking. I obliged and licked her up and down. She was making plenty of lubrication. It tasted really sweet. I inserted the dildo into her an inch at a time. Her natural lubrication was all it took to keep sliding the big cock into her rich channel. I began fucking her with it back and forth. Each time I pulled some back, I noticed that her girl cream was leaving a film on the big black dildo. As I fucked her with the fake cock, she talked about how deep her black lover could penetrated her.

"Ohhhh, yes, Lover. I have been waiting for a big black cock to take all my pussy. You are so deep, Lover. Show Jacob how a real man takes his wife's pussy."

I was thrusting the dildo fast and deep into her as she spewed more role-playing dialogue. It was like I wasn't there and she was enjoying a black lover. She moaned and tensed up as I pounded the cock into her deeply. She had an intense orgasm. As she began to relax, she told me to put on our favorite movie which featured a black stud packing a huge penis. It had to be eleven or twelve inches in length and thicker than any we had seen before. She took the dildo from me and began fucking herself with it.

"Damn, Baby. Don't you wish that big cock was fucking your wife right now? He could have my pussy for eternity if he was here. What I wouldn't give to be that big titted blonde right now."

She was really getting into the cuckolding dialogue. The dildo had opened up our relationship sooner than I had imagined. She was openly wishing for a big black cock to fuck her. I wondered if a real man with a huge black cock was in our near future. My fascination with big black cock was growing each time we watched a movie. Melanie was making no demure denials after a particularly wild sex session. I hadn't shared with her my own fascination with big black cocks. I kept looking at adult sites online and marveling at how many black guys were on sites and how absolutely huge their cocks were. I even began to wonder if the photos and clips online had been photoshopped to make their cocks appear larger.

Deep down, I knew that it was just statistics. Some guys have larger cocks than others. Just like women have different body types and breast size. I rationalized that the men with the big cocks would know how lucky they were and choose to share their attributes with others on the web. Extremely well-endowed men could always find a place in porn to make a living off of their big cocks.

It was not during sex that I asked Melanie about her dialogue while we were having sex and watching the movie. Rather than being embarrassed, she talked openly about her lust for big black cock. Since we were being open and honest, I admitted that the interracial sex scenes turned me on more than any other genre. I did like big breasts but seeing a black stud impaling a woman with just average or even below average breasts seemed to turn me on just as much.

"Oh, neat, Honey." Melanie said. "Seems we both like black cock, huh?"

"Oh, I didn't mean it that way, Baby. The interracial aspect is so taboo that it stirs the forbidden aspect of sex. Since we are having sex during the scenes, it seems like I link sex with you and the forbidden part together. I don't know if that makes sense."

"It may be your defense mechanism which abhors finding pleasure in looking at another man's cock. It might be hard to separate the two."

"You think?"

"Could be. I find that not only am I intrigued by the color of the cock but just the shape, size and thickness also enter into it."

"Honey," I asked. "I know we have both had sex with other partners but have you ever had sex with a black guy?"

"Once." She stated.

"Once?" I asked. "Care to share the experience?"

"Well, it is pretty raunchy. Which means it was wonderful. My roommate and I were friends with a tall black guy as well as a number of other people. Sort of a group. Anyway, Jesse, my roommate invited this black guy over to our place just to hang out and watch a ball game. Jesse had a longing for a Pina Colada and went to get the ingredients. She was gone quite a while. So, as things turned out, Devin and I started making out. One thing led to another and we ended up in my bed naked. He stretched my pussy so much I didn't know whether I was crying out in pain or pleasure. I had several orgasms and he came deep inside me. Just after he shot his cum into me, Jesse opened the door and saw what we were doing."

"So, you were caught fucking a black guy?"

"Yes. But that's not all. When Devin rolled off me, Jesse shed all her clothes and planted her face in my well-fucked pussy. She sucked the cum out of me and then moved up to my breasts. She said she had wanted to make love to my breasts the whole time she had known me."

"Did that make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked.

"No, unfortunately just the opposite. I thought it was better than fucking Devin. She moved up and kissed me on the mouth sharing some of Devin's cum with me. We kissed and moved all over each other's bodies. I never considered myself a lesbian. Even when some people in high school thought that way about me, I had no desire to be with a woman. I was a little conflicted, yes, but not that much. I think that Jesse thought this was the beginning of our lesbian relationship but to me it was just an isolated thing. We never had sex by ourselves even though we were roommates. She loved me and respected my wishes."

"Stunning. So, you don't long to be with a woman again?"

"It is not that. I just don't feel like a lesbian but I respect others who are that way. I wouldn't sever any relationship I had if I found out one of my friends was a lesbian."

"Wild. I never would have thought that about you."

"Honey, there is no 'that'. It happened. I enjoyed it. Jesse really enjoyed it. If it happened again, I wouldn't be ashamed unless it really pissed you off."

"If I didn't mind, you would do it again?"

"It is not like that, Baby. I don't have a thing for women like that. I don't judge and I don't want to be judged. You should feel the same way. If you like seeing black cock, you like seeing black cock. Get over it. I loved the first black cock I had and I like seeing the big studs in the movies. It reminds me of how I felt when Devin fucked me."

The new revelations were weird to me. One the one hand, I worried about Melanie needing bigger cocks. Then there was the event with her roommate, Jesse. I would have never suspected that Melanie had any lesbian tendencies. However, like she said, it wasn't something that she planned. She was still in the throes of orgasm when Jesse began servicing her orally. What was she to do? Freak out and unleash fury on her roommate. Melanie was not like that. She thought about things before she acted. I guess the old saying goes, "When in doubt, just enjoy it".

Thinking about it, I reluctantly pictured Melanie lying in her bed with cum running out of her pussy. I could imagine how Jesse felt seeing her there, breasts rolling on her chest and a well-satisfied pussy there just waiting to be sucked. I put myself in Jesse's place. But then, I had to imagine eating another man's cum from her recently fucked pussy. I could just picture her lover lying next to her with his big black cock still hard and throbbing. What would that make me if the stud was watching me suck his cum?

Melanie and I continued watching interracial porn. She became more vocal about the black cocks.

"Honey," She asked one night, "Wouldn't you love to see that big black cock buried deep in your wife's pussy?"

I didn't know how to answer because it seemed she was moving more towards reality than fantasy. It didn't bother me for I had already begun fantasizing about seeing her take one of those monsters. Should I answer her? If I did, it might be the start of an actual cuckold relationship. If I didn't answer her, she might think I was worried and insecure.

"Babe," I answered, "Are you saying you want to do that for real?"

"UMMMMMM. So sexy."

"Is that a yes?"

"How would you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I love what we have together. You wouldn't leave me for a bigger cock, would you?"

"Oh, Baby, don't even talk like that. Sex is great but it is not the basis for a relationship. Trust, truth and love are the keys. You know I hold nothing back. Yes, I would love to have a big black cock plunge into me for real but not at the expense of losing you."