A Developing Fetish Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob is all for Melanie to have a black lover.
6.5k words
4.66
24.6k
82

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,600 Followers

As our marriage and sex life progressed, Melanie and I were learning so much more about each other. We had been watching interracial videos with big black men fucking a variety of mostly busty white women. Melanie told me about having sex with a black guy while in college. What was more, her roommate had come in just after the black guy came in her pussy. The roommate sucked the cum from Melanie and they had girl on girl sex. She said it was just that one time, even though the roommate wanted more. They remained good friends and the roommate respected my wife's explanation about it being just a one-time thing. Melanie, however, did confess to me that she really enjoyed it.

I was also finding out much about myself. We had watched loads of porn videos and had gotten to the point where we only watched black men fucking white women. I was also on several NSFW blogs that showed anything a person was interested in. While tagging my interests, I found that some tags overlapped. This would occasionally bring up big cock tags along with others like shemales, crossdressing, big breasts and such. I had even admitted to Melanie that I got off on seeing pictures of big black cocks. I had no interest in the photos of black men other than to marvel at their magnificent cocks.

Melanie didn't see any harm in my developing fetish. She loved looking at big black cocks also. We had progressed to the point in our relationship where we were completely honest with each other. She was openly talking about wishing she could be the women in the videos cumming on the huge cocks. With both of us getting excited about seeing these huge black cocks in the videos and my reading about cuckolding, it was only a matter of time until we discussed making our fantasies real.

After a particularly spectacular sexual encounter while watching interracial sex, we discussed where our fantasies were leading us.

I asked her, "Honey, since you have already experienced sex with a black guy, do you want to act out our role playing for real."

"Honestly, Babe, I never would have planned on cheating on you with any guy. Now, we are so hot thinking about it that it seems inevitable. I don't know how to go about it in an overt way. Occasionally I am near black men while I am on the job or travelling but I have not considered having sex with anyone. To me, that would be cheating. Now that we have discussed it and you are so hot for the topic, I would love to do it with your permission. Is that something you could let happen?"

"It really isn't even a question. We are both into this. I often fantasize about watching you on your all-fours with a black man taking you doggy style. He is holding you around your waist with his big black hands while your full ass is pounding back into his cock. He is stretching your pussy so wide and you are cumming in torrents. Your big breasts are hanging and swaying while he strokes himself deeper into you than I have ever been. So, yes, I would love to see that happen. Do you think it would be possible for me to actually see this happen?"

"Gosh, Baby. I don't know. It would take a special kind of relationship for a guy to want to have the husband watch while he fucked the wife. I suppose there are people who indulge in this type of sex but I don't know how to go about it and be discreet. I just makes me hot all over thinking about how you want me to take a black man."

As I described in the previous chapter, Melanie is an all-natural DD cup with amazing areolas. She thinks her ass is too wide but she is tall enough with longer legs to blend everything together. Being short waisted, her boobs take up almost all of her upper torso. I have read that black men love big asses. All it would take would be for Melanie to wear a tight pair of jeans or tight shorts to attract any man of any color. When she wears jeans with high heels, I am constantly aroused. She doesn't like short skirts. She says that it gives the illusion that her ass is bigger than it really is. I think she looks good in anything.

The conversation about how to find a black guy for her went on but I couldn't see a problem. All she had to do was show up and every guy in a place would want to fuck her. I told her that.

"So, you think that all I have to do is go in a club and come back out with a big black guy?"

"Probably not like that." I agreed. "There are clubs that cater more to black guys. I don't want us going to a dive to pick up a thug. Let me do some research and hopefully we can try the club scene. If not, I will look at some internet sites that seem to be legit. If we do that, we will need to be very careful and vette the guy carefully. I might need to meet him first to make sure he seems suitable."

"What about a guy that I might already know?"

"You know a guy? Has he already hit on you?"

"Oh, no. I run across people all the time. Some I see frequently. But I come in contact with all kinds of people including black men. There are some guys who I think are very sexy but, in the workplace, you need to be careful how you approach people. A few guys have seemed to be feeling me out. I have done nothing to encourage any of them. I could easily relax my restriction if I ran across a guy distant enough from any daily familiarity to be a candidate."

"Have you already thought of this?"

"Not in those terms. However, since we have been watching interracial videos, I do wonder about some black guys' cocks when I see them. I haven't done anything overt. It's just that when I get turned on from the videos, it doesn't end after we have sex. I might think about it for days and be reminded if I happen to see a nice-looking black man. Just like you look at women's boobs or asses."

"I thought that only guys were visual."

"That's a myth. Women aren't vocal about it because to talk about it would label us as 'sluts'.

After this conversation, Melanie and I went on with the possibilities. I perused some online sites. There were many men looking for white women. You could just about cull half of them because of their ads. Either too vulgar, too aggressive, or too uneducated. Melanie and I talked about our progress. I was almost ready to answer some ads when she mentioned that she had had conversations with a couple of black men that progressed beyond normal business topics. She was in the very preliminary investigation of these possible candidates. I liked the sound of this and we decided to suspend the online activities to see how these talks progressed.

A couple of weeks later, Melanie told me that she had contact with a big black guy named Gerald. They had a drink after work. He had asked Melanie out for drinks before but she didn't have time. This time it worked perfectly. She was in Atlanta on a project which was going on for about six weeks. Melanie spent days and even one week on the jobsite. Since it was out of town, she felt that it might be the perfect opportunity. Gerald was a cool guy and she wouldn't have to worry about him stalking her after whatever might happen. It was almost sure to happen after the semi-date. It started innocently. A lady at the site who worked for the end customer who had been invited previously, suggested Gerald ask Melanie to accompany them. Peg had to leave earlier to get home to her husband and children. That left Gerald and Melanie. Gerald waited for signs that Melanie would feel more comfortable leaving when Peg left.

Melanie was only going back to her hotel afterwards, so it didn't matter. She was in no rush. After they had a few more drinks, Gerald asked Melanie to share a little of her history. She offered some details and Gerald reciprocated. Gerald didn't know Melanie was married. She had not worn her wedding rings out in the field mainly for safety reasons. However, Melanie also said that it seemed to work in her favor because for some reason, she believed that men are more apt to feel comfortable around professional women who appear to be all business. I would have thought that it would be the opposite. She also shared that she was hit on more when she wore her rings. That also surprised me. Either way, Melanie knew that sex and the workplace didn't mix well.

Gerald was a vendor to the end customer and not associated with the project Melanie was on. This gave them another degree of separation. Gerald asked Melanie about her status. Melanie just told everyone that she had a boyfriend. Since she didn't wear her rings, it was an easy stretch. Gerald asked about any future wedding plans. She told him that neither one of us was ready for a commitment. He pursued the topic a little further and began complimenting her on her self-assuredness. After a few more drinks, he told her how pretty and sexy she was.

She replied, "You must be joking. All I wear to work are jeans and a shirt. Safety shoes are really sexy, huh?"

"You must be kidding. Those tight jeans and that full sexy bottom drive men wild. Also, that denim work shirt doesn't do much to hide your beautiful top, either."

"You mean my tits?"

"Well, I wasn't going to say that."

"It's okay. I know I have big tits and an ass that is too wide."

"Lady," Gerald said, "You must not know that black men prefer bigger butts."

"Yeah, that's what I hear." She replied.

Nothing much more intimate happened that evening. They spent another hour shadow dancing around the sex thing. Melanie was impressed that Gerald was gentleman enough not to be too up front. When they parted, he told her that he had really enjoyed the after-work drinks and asked if she was up for a repeat sometime.

She told him that it was fun for her too and she would be happy to meet him. When she got back to her hotel room, Melanie called me and recounted the conversation as nearly as she could remember.

"Honey, this guy seems to be the perfect fit. He is tall, muscular and really good looking. I bet he has a respectable cock hidden inside his pants. Do you think we should go ahead with the idea? I want to make sure that you are on board with this."

"Oh, I am, Melanie. But are you planning on fucking him while you are over there? I wouldn't have a chance to see it."

"Yeah, I get it, Jacob. But what if you flew over here Friday night and joined Gerald and me for drinks."

"Wouldn't that spoil the plot?"

"Let me work on that. I think if I invite him for drinks a few times, it will signal that I am interested. I can work on getting a little more comfortable with him. I might meet him after I go back to the hotel. Maybe wear something a little sexier than jeans and work shirt. If I do this a few times, he will certainly pick up the signals. I can buy a sexy skirt and wear a low-cut top. Might as well show the assets, don't you think?"

"Heck, yes. I am just worried about him jumping your bones before our planned meeting."

"OHHHHH. Yeah. That would be great but let's work him up to the Friday date. Maybe even make a weekend out of it."

"I see. You are planning an extended seduction?"

"It won't be a seduction. He is ready. I would just have to worry about getting fucked before you get here on Friday."

"Please wait, okay. I mean if you can."

"Does that mean if it happens before that, you would be okay with it?"

"Of course, I would rather be there the first time but if it happens, it happens."

"I'll slow play it. He might think that I am playing hard to get. If I do it right, I might even get to check out his package before we get him in the hotel."

As planned, Melanie called Gerald a couple of days later. She invited him to join her for drinks again. This time she had taken the time to shower, fix her makeup (she usually didn't wear makeup to work) and hair. She told me she wore a white low-cut top with a white demi-bra. Or, as demi as one could get sporting a pair of double D's. She wore and light blue short skirt and blue, 4" heels.

Later that night, she called me to give me a progress report. She said that he was definitely interested in talking about our relationship. She again fudged the truth. He hinted all around about our commitment and whether it was serious or just familiar. She told him that we were not married and he could draw his own conclusions. That seemed to renew his vigor. He was again complimenting her on her dynamic body. She said that they even shared a kiss when she told him she needed to get back to her hotel room. She mentioned that she had gotten off early that day to do some shopping and needed to catch up on some work.

He mentioned that if her outfit was what she had been shopping for, then she needed to leave work early more often. He was out front about how the top showed her big breasts. He said he loved big breasts on white women. Impressed, she asked him out to drinks the following day. He gladly accepted. The kiss in parting was more than a peck. He lingered on her lips as long as he dared. She gave him a wink and a smile as she was leaving.

The following day she dressed in a pair of skintight white pants and sexy high heel sandals. She wore a button up blouse without a bra. She left a reasonable number of buttons undone. It was just enough opening to show her remarkable cleavage. She said Gerald didn't bother to act like he wasn't looking. He even told her that she was one hot white woman. After a few drinks, they were getting closer together. Gerald touched her hand and then kissed her on the lips. She rubbed his upper thigh while he kissed her. As he continued to explore her mouth, she moved her hand up to his rapidly hardening cock. She told me she was pleased with the size. Gerald wanted to go back to her hotel room. She told him that it was very tempting but she needed to process the whole chain of events. When they parted, he gave her a tongue searching soul kiss. She responded and thrust her pelvis into his manhood.

Gerald wanted to consummate the relationship as soon as he could. He asked if he could take her to dinner the following evening. She informed him that her boyfriend was flying in for the weekend but he was welcome to join them for dinner and drinks afterward. He was puzzled by the mixed signals he was getting from Melanie.

"Oh, that's okay, Melanie. I don't want to intrude. Wouldn't that be a little awkward?"

"I don't think it would be awkward. Jacob is a really sweet guy. Not a jealous bone in his body. Come on. You guys might have plenty of common interests."

"I'm sure we have one common interest. A gorgeous white woman with big breasts and a sweet ass."

"Stop it, Gerald. You are making me blush."

Gerald finally agreed to meet us the following evening for dinner. He still seemed wary. Here he was getting more and more intimate with my wife, then she threw him a curve. To him, though, he decided to play along. He didn't want to miss the chance to bed the voluptuous Melanie. He probably figured that if he could survive dinner and drinks, they would resume their budding relationship the following week after I had gone home. Thinking about it when Melanie called me that night, it seemed humorous that he thought he would have to wait longer when he was going to get to fuck my wife the very next night.

Melanie met me at the airport. She was so excited. Her only worry was that Gerald might chicken out thinking the risk was greater than the reward. I didn't think he would cancel. Getting that close to fucking a hotwife like Melanie was a risk anyone would take. With her description of how the drinks after work were going, I visualized Gerald as being in constant arousal thinking about cupping his hands under Melanie's wide ass while he thrust his black cock into her waiting pussy. The extended foreplay was already over. The next foreplay would be the real thing and it wouldn't last long being that she was already giving off signals. He could probably sense her female pheromones oozing from her body when they kissed and touched.

On the way back to her hotel, she was excited and nervous.

"Honey, my hands are shaking. I hope we do this right. It will be a tight line to have both you and Gerald with me. I don't know for sure how you can play this where he will want to have sex with me while you watch. You have any ideas?"

"I may have to wing it some. While you are getting ready, I will brainstorm. Not knowing him, I could only guess at what suggestion might work to make both things happen. Getting him to fuck you is no problem. You could have already had him. I appreciated you waiting until I could watch. It seems you have already felt him out, so we anticipate him being well-endowed in the cock department. Hey, that might be a lead-in. After a few drinks, I might let it slip that you call my penis a dick rather than a cock. I'll say that you have had some big cocks and mine doesn't qualify."

"That's it, Honey. You may be on to something. Hinting at submissiveness is a good start. We just don't want to overdo it. See how he reacts to that and go from there."

"I think if I boast about your figure and beauty enough, he will easily join in that conversation."

"Great idea. He is already praising my ass and boobs. He talks about me like we are already lovers. I think that would be the place to start."

Melanie took her time getting ready. She had a hot bath and shaved her legs and pussy. She called me into the bathroom and had me rub lotion on her back and legs. As I got near her pussy, she stopped my hands.

"No touching, Boyfriend. This pussy belongs to Gerald's big black cock tonight. You can have sloppy seconds after you eat his cum from me."

"What?"

"You heard me. You didn't think you would like eating your own cum until I made you try it. I read that all true cuckolds eat their wife's pussy after the bull cums in her."

"Wow. You are one hot bitch tonight."

"Yeah, and I am going to enjoy it. I can hardly wait until we get back to the hotel. By that time, I hope to have him so hot, hard and horny that he will want to take me in the elevator if not before."

Melanie wore a mid-thigh skirt with a split up back. The split almost went to her ass. With her ass, the skirt might spread to allow anyone to look at her butt cheeks. She strapped on a five-inch navy platform sandal. Her legs looked so long and pretty in this type of shoe. Her top was a tangerine sweater type shirt with a plunging neckline and very short sleeves. When she pulled the tight top on, I asked if she forgot her bra.

"This top won't look good with a bra. Besides, I am seducing a hot black man tonight. And don't even ask about what color panties I am wearing. I am going all natural. Glad this skirt is navy. If I leak my pussy juices, it might not be noticed. Oh, be sure you go to the bathroom while we are at dinner. Also, at the bar."

We got ready to leave. We were meeting Gerald at the restaurant. My dick was so hard I could barely walk. I had to try to hide it by putting my hands in my pockets. We got in her car and she directed me to the restaurant. We met Gerald in the waiting area.

"Honey," Melanie began the introductions, "This is Gerald, my new friend. Gerald, my boyfriend, Jacob. Jacob, I met Gerald at the customer's headquarters but he is not associated with the project I am on. He has been nice enough to invite me and some of the other women for drinks after work."

We went into the dining area. When we placed our drink order, Melanie mentioned that she had tried several different drinks while out with Gerald. She dropped mention of any other women from work. I asked Gerald a few questions. He asked about mine and Melanie's relationship.

"Oh, we have been going out for a few months. I could hardly believe my luck when she agreed to go out with me. She is so pretty and just a dynamite body."

"Yeah, that's for sure. Quite impressive. And smart too. I didn't know what a nuclear engineer was before I met Melanie. I always thought nuclear meant blowing things up." Gerald quipped.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,600 Followers
12