A Developing Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers

I answered, "Well, she did blow my mind up. I was shocked that she was also an engineer with a master's degree. I work in oil and gas as a welding engineer. To tell the truth, I was intimidated by her. Still am, sort of. I like how she takes charge just like she does at her work. I really try hard to please her. I thank my lucky stars I have met such a vibrant and sexy woman."

Our meal arrived. We had plenty of wine and chatted amiably during the dinner. I noticed that Melanie was moving ever so slightly closer to Gerald. I excused myself to go to the restroom. I took my time. When I got back, I think Melanie was even closer to him. She gave me a pleasing smile as I again took my seat. We had some dessert wine and then agreed to go over to a trendy club.

It was a short drive. Gerald had given us directions. We got a table and ordered more drinks. I was careful not to get too buzzed. I wanted to be alert to what we were doing. I had to guide the conversation more toward sex while we were there. Once we headed to her hotel, there should be nothing left to chance but Gerald taking my sexy wife to bed while I watched.

I danced with Melanie a couple of times. Afterward, I admitted that dancing was not my thing. I looked at Melanie and said, "Honey, I am not that good, why don't you see if Gerald is better than me. I like to watch you and he seems like a very dominant man. I guess I am more laid back and submissive."

"Yeah, that's what I love about you, Jacob. You are so sweet to me. It seems I always get what I want when I am with you. Except, uh, you know. That little, shortcoming you have."

"Oh, Honey, I thought you said, uh, you know, my dick was cute."

"I didn't mean it's not cute, Jacob. Just a little lacking. You make up for that with your tongue. I have never had better oral sex with a guy before. Even with a girl, you are still competitive."

Gerald was taking in all the conversation. "Uh, guys, I don't want to get the wrong idea. So, Jacob, you would rather watch Melanie 'DANCE' with me than 'DANCE' with her yourself?"

We didn't miss the emphasis on the word 'DANCE'. He made sure that we took his meaning. He was just waiting for the final signal.

"Sure, Gerald. I just want Melanie to be happy. If she would like to 'DANCE' with you, it is okay with me. She has quite an appetite for 'DANCING' and you know when she does 'DANCE' I come up a little short. I'd much rather her 'DANCE' with someone who fulfills her every need."

That was as plain as could be. They hit the dance floor while I watched Gerald grab her ass cheeks while dancing. I even saw his hand move toward her front side. The skirt was pulled up and I could see her butt cheeks in all the glory of her. I could see that his hand was moving while he was under her skirt. She was undoubtedly getting her pussy massaged by his big black fingers.

They danced a few numbers and then returned. Melanie had that wild look in her eyes. That look was of pure arousal. I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I got back to the table, Gerald had her skirt way up and I could see his finger thrusting into her sopping vagina.

"Hey, guys. How about we go back to the hotel. That way you guys can 'DANCE' together while I watch. I think you may be a bigger, uh, I mean better 'DANCER' Gerald. Melanie seems to enjoy when you 'DANCE' with her."

"Good idea, Jacob. How about I ride with Gerald. You know your way back to the hotel. I don't want Gerald to get lost. I don't want to miss out on some hot 'DANCING' when we get back to my room."

We left the club. Melanie told me about the conversation later on. Gerald asked her, "All that stuff about 'DANCING' was something more wasn't it?"

"For sure. I was telling Jacob about you and how big and handsome you were. He seemed intrigued and wanted to meet you. He wants you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I like our relationship but his dicklet doesn't do much for me. He wants to see me satisfied by a big cock. He always talks about it like that. I told him that I didn't need a big cock but he still fantasizes about me being fucked by one. I know yours is just the right size. He will get off seeing me pleasured by such a virile man. The fact that you are black is just the icing on the cake. He gets excited looking at big black cocks when we watch porn together. So, yeah, as long as you don't mind him being in the room, you are welcome to stretch my tight pussy as much as you like."

I got back to the room before Melanie and Gerald. When they came in, it was obvious that they had been making out heavily. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair was a little messy.

"Honey," she said, "You were serious about Gerald and I 'DANCING' weren't you?"

"If you like, it is fine with me." I conceded.

"Great. Just sit back and watch then, Baby."

She dropped her skirt where she stood and kicked off her high heels. Gerald helped her off with the tight shirt. I watched as her full breasts fell back against her upper chest. Melanie grabbed Gerald's belt buckle and in short order he was standing in just his bikini underwear. His bulge was massive. Melanie pulled his bikini down and I saw his big black cock flop out and then pulse and rise again.

"Oh, god, Honey. Now this is a real cock. That is what I was talking about when I called your penis a 'dick'. Yours is cute but this is a weapon of mass enjoyment."

Gerald looked at me with a firm glint in his eye. He showed neither anger nor pity. If I could describe the look he gave me, I would say that he showed confidence. Confidence that my wife, who he thought was my girlfriend, was about to be impaled on his beautiful black cock. I was mesmerized by the throbbing black spear. Usually, the adjective for men is handsome. His cock was just pretty to me. I could not have imagined before how this could happen with Melanie and me. Now I could hardly wait for him to take her married white pussy and make it his own. I would have signed papers if it was necessary. I needed to give my wife to him. Melanie and I both wanted it.

Gerald kissed her deeply and fondled her full DD cup breasts. I know he was totally impressed how pretty her areolas set off from her milky white skin. The fading hint of pink capped her perfect breasts. He leaned down and kissed, then sucked those magnificent boobs. She moaned and looked over his head at me. She winked and smiled. I nodded.

Gerald guided her back to the bed and slowly let her down. She scooted back and he knelt between her long legs. His cock was almost obscenely big. Slowly, he guided the tip of the black weapon to the dripping opening of her pussy. How I wished I could hold his cock and guide him into my wife's sex. He covered her body and plowed more black cock into her as he sank lower. Melanie moaned. He moved in deeper.

I was as hard as I had ever been. I watched intently as Gerald moved deeper into my wife's pussy. Their bodies were so close. I wish I could have had a movie that showed his black cock splitting her slick pussy lips. He paid no attention to me but Melanie glanced my way a few times. When she was between moans, she would smile. She mouthed, 'I Love You' as he pounded her without any regard to her comfort. Her moans at first indicated a certain amount of pain. The pitch changed as her cunt was accommodating his thick tool. Her moans turned more to pleasure. She came while he was still pumping her. She let out a semi-scream as her orgasm took full control of her body. Still, Gerald drilled her ferociously. She came again. And again. She was moaning and crying at the same time. Her throaty gasps and shrieks would have brought the police if anyone could hear her. I came in my pants just as Gerald let out a deep grunt. He fucked her faster and as deep as he could. He pushed all the way in apparently to make sure his seed fertilized her egg.

They continued slowly until he rolled off her. Melanie was not exhausted. Rather energized. As Gerald lay there resting, Melanie took hold of his semi-erection and raised it up for me to see.

"God, Honey. That is the best fuck I have had in months. He took every inch of your girlfriend's pussy. I love black cock. I wish your cock was bigger but it would still not be black. Big and black are my favorites. Come closer, Baby. Look at this. He is getting soft and still his cock is almost full size. And look how long he fucked me before he came in me. I came over and over before he put his baby seed into my womb."

She played with his cock for a while. He was beginning to get harder. Melanie sucked the plum sized purple head.

"Honey, take off your clothes. Then, come over here and get a good look at this beautiful cock. Thank you for letting Gerald fuck me. This is really great that we can share this experience."

I got naked. My dick was at full attention. Melanie was licking the juices off his cock.

"Come on, Jacob. You promised. Please clean up my pussy. His seed is so deep in me, you better suck hard. Lick my clit when you get all the cum out, okay. Not at first. I want my pussy clean for him when he fucks me again. Look. His cock is ready to take your girlfriend's pussy."

I looked at Gerald, wondering if he would think that I was gay if I cleaned his sperm out of Melanie's dripping pussy. His expression didn't change. I thought I saw a slight nod but I wasn't for sure. I followed her instructions and began sucking his cum from her. Their combined juices had a heady aroma. The sauce must have been filled with male and female pheromones. It was not unpleasant. As I slurped the viscous meal, my cock was leaking my own precum.

"Okay, Jacob. Get down on your knees beside the bed. I am going to mount Gerald's cock and ride him like he is a stallion. Look at how my pussy stretches while I fuck him. It will shock you to see my tight vaginal lips stretch and cling to this wonderful cock."

She did just that. She mounted him and began riding up and down on his cock. There was still seed trapped inside her womb. The juices were flowing out of their union and running down his big round balls. She would rise high before plunging all the way down on the hard member. I had never seen anything so erotic. They fucked like this for a very long time. Gerald had already cum once and Melanie was relaxed from her repeated orgasms. I wondered how they could keep fucking for so long. Eventually, Melanie increased her pace. Gerald was holding her ass cheeks as she took his whole length. This pussy would never feel tight again. I was beginning to worry that it might be stretched too much. When Gerald came inside her again, she began laughing and mewing like it was Christmas. She came more gently this time. She rolled off.

"Honey, another creampie for you. Get licking. You are so sweet."

I cleaned her out again as Gerald got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back, she looked and him and told him how good he was.

"Jacob, I am going to be on this project for a while. Gerald is based here and will be around most of the time. Is it okay if we have sex like this until I get to come home?"

They both looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Sure. You have my blessings. I would rather know about it than find out you cheated on me."

"Ummm. You are the best, Jacob."

Gerald chimed in, "Thanks a lot, Jacob. I will try to keep her stretched and happy until she returns to you. With that little dick, though, she is probably going to need you to find her another big black stud when she gets back home."

We had some drinks. Gerald was a really nice guy who seemed to understand quite well the cuckold relationship. He might have thought that Melanie was just a dominant and that I would go along with what she wanted. There was no reason to tell him that I wanted to see his big cock as much as Melanie did. After Gerald left, Melanie and I replayed the whole evening.

"Honey," She asked, "Did you enjoy that as much as I did? Wasn't his cock magnificent?"

"Oh, gosh, Melanie," I added, "I wanted to wrap my hand around his cock and put it in your pussy. I think that would be so hot. I have read about bulls like that who insist that the cuckold participate in the act as a way of condoning the 'breeding'.

"You really would have held his cock, Baby?"

"Damn right. It is so beautiful. Just everything. The color. The shape. The size. I mean, I could hardly believe that you took that huge thing inside you. Your pussy was so sloppy when I ate you out."

"Oh, yes, Jacob. I am so glad we started having you please my pussy after you had just cum in me. That got you ready for this. Just think, if you had not practiced eating cum from my pussy before, you might not have been ready to eat Gerald's cum tonight. I love it when you get me off like that. I seem to think that you love sucking spunk out of me more than I love having you eat me."

"That is so hot, Honey. You know I love for you to dominate me sexually."

"Baby, in some of the erotic literature, the cuck actually cleans up the bull afterwards. Do you think you could ever do that?"

"Oh. I don't know, Melanie. Don't you think that is kind of gay?"

"Not really in this context. It is cuckolding to the max. I asked you to eat your cum from me and now you like it. It makes me cum harder on your tongue when you are eating cum from me. Now you have eaten another man's cum from my pussy while it is still steaming fresh. It is a step further to clean up the bull. I mean, like, that's the cuck's duty if I asked you to."

"I guess if you asked me to, I would. I just don't want you to think I'm gay."

"I know you are not gay, Baby. But you do admit that you love seeing big black cocks as much as I do. You admitted that watching porn, you started looking at the cocks more than you were watching the big breasted actresses. Now you just need to say it."

"Okay. You are right. There is something so taboo about looking at a black man's cock. I don't know why but having that thought makes me feel closer to you. When I know you want those cocks inside you, I want the cock for you and me both. It's crazy."

"So, now that we have discussed it, if I had asked you to suck Gerald's cock tonight and he didn't mind, would you have done it?"

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers
12