All Comments on 'A Developing Fetish Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

One of your better ones

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesub11 months ago

On point. Hope a 3rd chapter is coming.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stories as ridiculous as this reveal one thing. The stupidity of the author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have definitely sucked his cock clean. I. Fact I would have been right between his legs licking and sucking his balls as my wife rode his big cock and begged him to cut in her hot little pussy over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She shows she doesn't want to get married to this boyfriend or any other future boyfriend! Could it be more stupid than this?

bbclovebbclove11 months ago

I enjoyed reading this. They seemed more like partners in crime than so many of the fem-dom type stories and I really prefer the partners in crime aspect so much more. I hope to read more of your stories so keep writing and thank you

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

5 stars of awesome writing and sexual adventure. Outstanding writing and character development and great story telling, Rock on this entertaining couple and let them explore sexual fun. Cheers

TigersmanTigersman11 months ago

Good story line with well developed characters. I loved the slow detailed pace. Keep writing.

Tcs1956Tcs195611 months ago

Hell yes I would have sucked his cock for her!!!! He could even fuck my ass if she would allow it! My wife has used her big black strap-one on me often enough that it probably wouldn’t be much of a stretch!

This story sounds like the perfect love story!

charliem100charliem10011 months ago

It's amazing that all the white wives and girlfriends in these stories are blessed with DD breasts!

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic11 months ago

Nice progression, ending in a cliffhanger with an unanswered question. However, the more important question is: Will Jacob suck cock in chapter 3? Gay or not is irrelevant. If Melanie wants him to do it, he should not let her down.

subwmsubwm11 months ago

Love this story! Can't wait to hear about Jacob submitting to BBC. Maybe even turn him fem like my wife did to me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the idea. But the execution is lame. Language and dialogue are wooden, robotic, full of overused and moronic tropes. Did she study nuclear engineering? Yeah, she sounds more like a graduate from elementary retard school, albeit top of her class. Right?

syn4321syn432111 months ago

Hot. Would have benefited from more editing.

cdCindy1cdCindy111 months ago

I love BBC. I would love to guide it into my wife's cunt and then eat the juicy creampie from her pussy after the BBC fucks her deep and hard. I will then suck his big beautiful black cock while my wife watches me.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts10 months ago

All sounds so wonderful, however, I am not sure all black guys have big cocks? So tell me why your stud has to be black? because their are plenty of large white cocks hanging around waiting to please a couple just like yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. This is erotica after all so perfect grammar and a well established back story weren’t really necessary though others have suggested. I write stories for my wife sometimes and wrote her something similar once, but there were some differences of course. Most notably as the bull left I shook his hand and thanked him for servicing my wife and closed the door.

Keep up the works, enjoyed it very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous