All Comments on 'A Devil's Wage'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
COULD of been very good

The wife set this up -- and another author glorifies a stupid weak wimp husband. The fact that the wife was nervous shaking with either fear and or excitement and or anxiety is quite relvant.

Keep in mind this was suppose to be HIS fantasy right? and of course the wife has known for many years what his sexual fantasy was.

gee what was HER sexual fantasies? funnt how we never know about those

But at no point does the idiot Husband ever say that this is what HE wants to use the ticket for. All we know is that he is holding these ellen tickets for something special that HE wants.

She is the one her flirted with the guy who found the lost wallet.

SHE is the one who changed her clothes into something more appealing for Tony.

SHE is the one that talked to tony about going up there to oh yeah see the game.

and when the husband talked to TONY over the phone she already has this set up with the Tony. The husband made it clear --- and the wife agreed !!!--- that Tony was hoping/ expecting to use the ticket to fuck her.

and lastly having one of these big giant guys threaten to beat the shit out of him if he objects... that was NOT part of his fantasy was it?

Gee I wonder what the wife's fantasy was....? wait let me guess....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

I have read several of your stories and you are an excellent writer. I enjoy your stories very much.

I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as others. The rape scene was a turn-off but necessary for the story; the choking and the drugs were also a turn-off and not necessary in my opinion.

That being said, the quality is very high.

I hope you won't take the other comments to heart. I wonder if guys who are so upset by these kinds of stories are really turned on by them but too insecure to admit it. You might want to consider including in your introduction a mention that it is a 'wife-sharing' story when applicable.

I am looking forward to reading more from you.

jman337jman337over 12 years ago
All sorts of possibilities

The certificates were a great idea. Tease a shoe salesman, a neighbor, a young kid, an old man, a woman, a cop, etc. so man possibilities and all very erotic. Why go this way? It was such a letdown. You do this with a lot of your stories...have some sort of gotcha moment. I love show time but that couple also winds up paying for their choices. Why can't a couple ever be content with their choices? Why is the their a deus ex machina out to get them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So perfect

So perfect...making the decision, knowing you are headed for trouble, but being unable to stop yourself. The self reproach afterwards, the lust, the conflicted emotions.. that's how it is in real life for alot of us who have lived a paler, softer version, but still lived it to see another man take their Hot hot wife.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
a great cautionary tale

beautifully described. really is a psa, to indulge in such acts requires immense courage & compassion which humans always have a dearth of.

the psychological implications cant be gauged at the spur of the moment, take a lot of time(atleast weeks) if u feel u may chicken out then that probably shows you will regret if u go through with it. oh man,

its like termites, not scary right , but can slowly eat away a house, someone's HOME!

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

One of the best ever.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Those who complain about the non consensual aspect of it don't understand that it is just a magnified version of the internal struggle "normal" people go through as their fantasies edge toward reality.

The desire for absolution, for that freedom that comes from a lack of a choice, are satisfying....and there is an element of humiliation and submission that is undeniably erotic as well.

Thx,

M

paula and bobpaula and bobover 6 years ago
More

Continue the story. Would love to see if they continue down this path. Maybe the wife account of this encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Such a shame you no longer write. These are the kind of dark fantasies I had about my wife back when I was married and learned she was into my dad. You are such a nasty pervert, and I miss your stories. I wish Art and Tony had pulled the wife to the bedroom for the whole night, and the poor husband had had to listen to his wife getting double stuffed all night, with an occasional trip to the bedroom for a view. What if they had taken pics and sent them to the husband over the following weeks? Instead of saying that he would never fuck the wife again, I wish Art had asked for a repeat visit a few months later ... would they or wouldn't they go? mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife

Nice story, I could see this happening to my wife if the situation ever came up. The only thing that I would change is the men would be black. Lots of players are so it is a real possibility and if anything it makes them more intimidating as they get what they want from her. They should have taken her into the bedroom and had Hubbie listen as she was hooked on being used. Him submitting and sucking one of their big cocks as the other fucks his wife and has her watch her husband. Telling him to bring her back for another get together for his friends.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Two row up on the Fifty.

You didn't go to the game you traded for less than full market value. Ellen should of give Art the vouchers and I should of gotten myself a drink.

You own this, now run with it.

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

Pussy weak less than any husband I know

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!!! Another of your stories that I've read numerous times. Love this genre, if that is a thing. Wish there was more like this and "Portrait of a Wife," I've wanted to read more of these couples. I wish you would contact me!!!

Through Literotica or by email - jaydean409@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Laughable rape fantasy of an infantile retarded human excuse. Positive is only the fact, he’s totally talent free and could not even draw by numbers.

Keep flipping the burgers dude.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The begining was very hot, and I thought that it would come out somewhere that after the two girls were born that Frank got a vasectomy. Then I would have liked it better if the whole Idea about what they were thinking of doing turned them both on. Also neither Frank or Ellen even thought about protection, or mentioned condoms. Then when the were at the house Art and Tony were perfect gentleman although they were both hung like horses and Ellen did have a little pain at first taking their huge cocks. I would have loved it if Frank got really upset watching Ellen starting to really enjoy getting fucked. After they both fucked her Frank said that they had completed the agreement, but suddenly Ellen spoke up and said, "That is my decision to make". By the time they were done Art and Tony both fucked her 3 times. Then you can continue with the story about it being two years later and they now have three girls. Ellen is getting ready to leave Frank with the kids for the weekend, she is going to stay with Art and Tony, and even though he is turned on Frank is hoping that she doesn't get knocked up again.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Fantasy gone bad…. What does wifey have to say 2 years on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why cut the session at the house off so delibertly?

I think this would be a good story to have a alternate ending with?

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

I still want a chapter 2, where they visit again!!!! Please write one!!!!!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Oh what I wouldn’t do to be given to two large men to use as their cum dump for the day! I would LOVE IT❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And what did his wife think of him afterwards? When was the first time that he fucked his wife after them, and how did he measure uP? What did his wife say? Now that she had a butt pussy, did he use it?

What was their bedroom conversation like, and did he notice if his wife had a look for huge built men? In Part 2 with your writing skills maybe in bedroom conversation they can call, or get a call from their football player friends again to trade tickets. As long as she only loves him, even if she does not see him in the same stature this works!

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

Great writing as always. Sometimes reality and fantasy clash. I hope the wrong kind of guys don't get validation from a story like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous