A Diary of a Stripper: Mia & Don

Story Info
A stripper, Mia, meets her best customer.
3.5k words
4.22
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting alone at the bar bullshitting with the bar staff was not Mia's plan for today. In her mind she was calculating the amount she needed to make before her shift was over. Yet, no customers had shown yet and she was already there hours into her shift, with three left to pass by slowly.

She glanced into the mirror behind the bar and noticed a few hairs out of place after her last stage set and proceeded to fix them. Even with little to no makeup on and natural hair, she was easily beautiful, although she would never admit it. Her dark brown hair with fuscia ends flowed delicately along her jawline and collarbones, drawing attention to her perfect breasts put on display. She was wearing a basic floor-length black dress with a dipping neckline and hip-high slits on both sides revealing her numerous tattoos. Her 8 inch patent black leather boots brought even more attention to her perfect long legs. The combination made her almost irresistible to every customer that walked in to the dimly lit club.

Although Mia's job was to allure men to empty their wallets to her while navigating promises for attention and sexual type favors, Mia was sexually aroused by females.

Females like the older, wiser, sexy bartender with naturally big, perky breasts and athletically plump butt. She spent most of her free time at work hinting and suggesting her attraction to the bartender. Which in all honesty just attracted men to Mia even more in hope of a three-some.

Finally, out of the corner of her eye Mia noticed a tall figure walking into the club. She straightened her posture, fluffed her hair, and took another glance in the mirror before turning in her seat at the bar to face the figure walking towards her. As she turned, she got a whiff of his cologne- sandalwood, musk, & a hint of something she couldn't pin point.

"You smell SO good!" she announced as he took a seat next to her.

"I'd hope I didn't stink!" the tall man joking replied.

She took in his appearance slowly. Clean shaved head, freshly shaved face, piercing hazel eyes, gorgeous lips, beautiful chocolate skin, well-dressed muscular body including tightly fitting jeans that didn't leave much to the imagination, a well-polished Rolex, and expensive Italian leather loafers. A promising customer!

The bartender welcomed him by name, "DON!!!! Baby!", she yelled as she walked around the end of the bar to give him a hug, obviously they knew each other.

Mia offered up an introduction, something she very rarely did, "Hi Don! I'm Mia!"

He immediately flashed a perfect smile and asked, "Are you new here?"

"I've been working here about a week, off and on."

"Wow!" he directed his next question at the bartender who had already returned to her spot behind the bar, "Has it really been a week since last time I was here?"

The bartender laughed, "I guess so!". She looked at Mia, "Don is usually here everyday."

"Ugh", Mia thought. She hated regulars, they rarely spent money and when they did they expected the most.

"Don't listen to the urban legends about me around here!" Don chuckled.

"Oh what would those be?" Mia asked.

Before Don could answer three dancers emerged from the locker room and made an immediate route to Don, heels clacking on the concrete floors.

"DON!! OMG!!" one of the girls exclaimed as she leaned in for a hug that was only semi-reciprocated by Don leaving her pride and ego a little bruised. One of the others immediately whipped out both perfectly round, plastic breasts and jiggled them in his face almost grazing his lips with her erect rosy nipples.

Don was unfazed and uninterested in all three of them but seemed to enjoy the attention. Mia could feel his gaze and noticed him undressing her with his eyes when the DJ interrupted everyone and announced over the PA system, "Mia to the main stage. Mia!"

Mia grabbed her simple black purse off the bar and slowly stood up purposely rubbing her small but round ass on Don as she left the bar. She made her way up the backstage stairwell and onto stage. The music was not her favorite but it was at least better than what the DJ usually chose for her. She took a deep breath and walked out on stage. Every step she took, the slits in her dressed flashed a small sneak peek of her purple thong.

She usually focused on the bartender to ease her stage fright, but today she looked right at Don. He was enthralled with the attention being given by his enteroge of dancers. Mia slowly moved her hips in rhythm with the song showing off her mile long legs through the slits in her dress, sensually moving around the pole on stage until the first song ended. Her thoughts quickly interrupted by the DJ's announcement of the second song on the PA system, "Mia, round two!"

"Shit!" Mia thought, "I was already suppose to have taken off my dress."

She quickly untied the neck strap of her dress, allowing it to drop to her wide hips, exposing a purple bikini top keeping her C-cup, tear-dropped, natural breasts covered. She wiggled out of the black gown the rest of the way, exposing her tight purple thong and round ass. She strategically made her way around the pole and bent over to pick up her dress, keeping her spread legs stiff and straight and shaking her small, milky white ass while doing so. She tossed her dress backstage and took back to the stage. Showing off her body and sensually dancing to the music.

Mia looked over at the seat once occupied by Don only to realize it was empty. "Where did he go?" she thought to herself. Normally, it wouldn't matter but he was literally the only customer in the club and she felt stupid dancing if nobody was watching. She did a sexy spin on the pole and immediately realized he was standing at the edge of the stage, mesmerized. Mia giggled to herself, ego and confidence boosted. She untied the neck of her bikini top allowing it to fall as she slid to her knees directly in front of Don. He blushed almost like she did the act especially for him and not because it was her job.

She whispered, "How is your day going so far?" as she air-humped the floor and began to get on her hands and knees. "Better, now that I've met you", Don replied with that perfect cheeky smile. She turned around and twerked inches from his face, hoping her ass would be sexy enough to entice him more. After what seemed like an hour for her knees, thighs, and muscles the DJ announced, "Last round, Mia! Give it up for Mia! Last round!"

Mia turned back towards Don and his hands immediately went to her tear-drop breasts, giving them a slight squeeze. He traced his fingers down her sides pulling the waist band of her thong away from her wide hips and placing money there. She stuttered, "T-th-thank you!", while attempting to stand up to make one last spin around the pole before the song ended and Don made his way back to his original seat at the bar. As soon as the song cut off and next dancer was announced, she quickly made her way backstage to get dressed.

She retied her bikini top, double checking in the mirror that her nipples were covered by the tiny triangle of fabric. Mia slowly stepped into her dress and shimmied it up before tying it behind her neck. She did a final check in the mirror that her breasts were modestly on display, begging to be touched again. This was the first time she had been attracted to a customer and she was now on a mission- Don, Mia, and the bartender in VIP before shift's end!

Mia made her way back to the bar with her new mission on her mind. She sat down next to Don as he asked, "Would you like a drink, Beautiful?"

"Sure!", she replied gingerly. "Fireball, please!"

He laughed to himself and called the bartender over to order Mia's drink, never once removing his gaze from Mia's chest.

Don was confident, very confident. He knew he looked good, he knew he had the funds to sponsor any lifestyle he chose, and he even knew he had the intelligence and the kind of personality most girls would con into marrying them. Usually he was pushing girls off of him. He was 58, yet looked 30 and had the libido of a 20 year old jock. Not many females caught his eye, but Mia was in a class of her own. He could immediately tell nothing about her was fake, including her personality.

He had only known her minutes but found himself craving her attention. He respected her job but he wanted to be more than just another customer. He bit his lip as the thoughts of having her in his bed floated through his mind and made his dick throb against the tight crotch of his jeans.

"Not to be direct but just curious, what do you like?" he sheepishly asked, feeling like a teenager again in Mia's presence.

"What do you mean? Hobbies? Drinks?...", Mia innocently asked.

"Kinks.", Don abruptly blurted out in response to her question.

She could feel her cheeks heat up as she blushed and thought about her answer carefully. She had never really thought about it and usually just went with the flow of what others liked. She was not vanilla by any means but no partner had ever really cared to know what pleased her. Don obviously saw that she did not have an answer planned for his question and attempted to give her an out, "If you don't want to tell me, you could show me.."

His statement made her tight pussy wet. He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

She grinned showing a beautiful set of perfectly straight, white teeth.

"I mean I usually go for females..", she managed to slip out.

"Yeah? Me too!", Don joked making Mia laugh. Mia was never the type of girl to meet a guy and jump his bones minutes later but there was something pulling her towards Don. Maybe his sense of confidence or maybe it was just his protective physical stature, Mia surely could not pin point it.

"I guess, voyeur/exhibitionism even cuckquean, I like to watch and be watched. I also like to share. I'm more of a giver than a receiver.. I like to make my partners happy.", she continued but Don's mind was already wondering into fantasies of making her happy.

"Umm I've been in the BDSM scene for most of my adult life.", she stated matter of a factly while playing with the black woven choker necklace around her neck.

He smiled, "So you're a bad little girl! A sub right?"

She could feel her wetness soaking her thong, he had just hit a hot spot. She loved being called 'little girl', especially by him. She adjusted herself hoping she wasn't truly as wet as she felt. This was the sexiest conversation with the sexiest man she had had in years.

"Wouldn't you like to find out!", she teased.

"Oh Babygirl, would I!", the word 'Babygirl' seemingly floating off his gorgeous lips and vibrating directly on her clit. Mia did not know how much longer she could tease without finding out if he could live up to the fantasies she had created about him in the last thirty minutes.

As if reading her mind, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Would you like to go to VIP with me?"

"Yes!", Mia exclaimed immediately regretting the intense excitement and eagerness in her voice.

The VIP room, a place Mia had never been into with a customer. She knew better than to offer her services in VIP with customers. Customers expected sexual favors and sex in VIP, which was not something Mia was keen to. She enjoyed dancing and socializing, not sucking and fucking strangers.

Something about Don made her feel as if he was not a stranger, but a friend. Someone trustworthy and protective, which were two traits she craved in a man. Once in the dark hallway leading to VIP, Don grabbed Mia's hand. She turned to him and he pressed her against the dark red wall. Her fair skin tinted red from the dim lights in the room. He moved his hand from her hip to her throat, gently grasping it as he stole a long, passionate kiss making Mia's wet pussy clench in anticipation. He took her hand again and led her to the last booth in the room.

Mia's heart was racing from the kiss. Don sat down on the black leather couch and pulled Mia onto his lap, straddling him. He kissed her again this time grabbing two handfuls of her ass. She gently sucked on his lip causing his dick to throb even more and he gently forced his tongue past her lips flicking it lightly against hers. He reached to his waist to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans to relieve some of the pressure on his hardened dick.

Don immediately read the nervousness and hesitation on Mia's adorable face. He stopped in his tracks and cupped her young face, "You're safe Babygirl. Have you ever done this?"

Mia bit her lip and shook her head no then managed to clarify by stuttering, "S-se-sex, yes. Here at work, never. I mean I've kissed and played with coworkers in the past but I never accept VIP offers from customers. I never come back here". She gestured to the room while peering into Don's eyes. He could read her like a book; the innocence, the ambition, the need to be loved. Mia reminded him of himself at her age.

With her face still cupped in his hands and their eyes locked, she took a deep breath, reached down to his waist and began to unbuckle his belt herself. Don let out a small moan and sigh of relief. He ran his large hands over her tiny body, taking in the beautiful sight in front of him. "Baby," he hesitated. "Would you be more comfortable if you brought a friend back here with us?"

She smiled, "I'm not sure if I want to share you, plus I don't know many people here like that.."

He took her hands in his, "God, she's so tiny", he thought to himself as he rested their intertwined hands on her lap in front of them.

"If you could pick anybody in the club to come join, who would it be?", he asked inquisitively truly interested in Mia's answer.

"I think the bartender is extremely sexy, the waitress too. The dancers are a bit too plastic for my taste."

Don smiled. He had been lusting after the waitress for over three years but he knew she played hard to get. He reached over to his Iphone sitting on the couch next to them and texted the waitress, Mari.

'In VIP with Mia, need a drink. Come alone 😉'

He placed Mia on the couch next to him and told her to get comfortable. She untied the neck of her gown and wiggled it past her hips and heels, letting it fall to the floor. Don stood up, towering over her and dug in pocket pulling out his wallet. He handed her seven twenty-dollar bills. "These are for Mari, ask her to dance for you."

Mia's heart was pounded out of her chest and she was sure that by now her wetness was visible on the outside of her thong, "maybe taking the gown off was a bad idea", she thought.

Soon, Mari appeared at the end of the booth asking what Don and Mia wanted to drink. "A dance for Mia and give me a second to figure out what I want," Don replied without hesitation. Mari walked closer to Mia and started to take her blouse off. Mia could not help but stare at Mari's gorgeous breasts. For Mari's age, they were absolutely stunning with perfectly proportioned areolas. Mia couldn't help herself when Mari sat on help lap straddling her, "May I suck on them?"

Mari nodded shyly and kissed Mia again while slowly grinding on her lap. Mia kissed down Mari's neck, along her collarbone, and down her chest to her erect nipples. She cupped Mari's breast with her tiny hand and playfully pinched her nipple while flicking her tongue on the opposite one causing Mari to let out a soft moan.

Mari's moan was almost an invite for Don to join in on the fun. He grabbed her ass while Mia played with both nipples. Mari was getting horny. She stood up off Mia's lap after two songs and got on her knees in front of Mia's pussy. She kissed along Mia's waistline and pulled down the thong with her teeth as Don helped her on the sides. Once Mia's freshly shaven, pale pink pussy was on display Mari leaned in and kissed her clit and began flicking her tongue against it. With one hand Mia grabbed a handful of Mari's hair and with the other, she began stroking Don's hard, thick dick. She and Don both let out moans as Mari licked Mia's pussy and Mia stroke Don's dick. As Mia got close to orgasm, her moans got louder and her grip on Mia's hair and Don's dick got tighter. She let go of Don's dick as she grabbed her own breast and pinched her nipple, pushing her over the edge and causing her to cum. Don took this opportunity to slip a condom onto his dick.

Mari stood up wiping Mia's pussy juices from her mouth. Don pulled her onto his lap and immediately slipped his large dick into her wer pussy, making her moan. Mia bit her lip while watching Mari bounce up and down on Don's dick. She played with herself, edging everytime she was about to cum.

It did not take long for Mari to moan in ecstasy and cum all over Don. Don lifted her off and guided her onto the leather couch. "Your turn Babygirl," Don growled. Mia immediately stood up and Don growled again, "On your knees facing her." His voice yet again making Mia's pussy wet. She followed his directions.

Once on all fours, she leaned down and licked Mari's partially shaved pussy. She gently spread Mari's pretty pink lips and licked slowly from the tip of her clit, slowly circulating up and down, to her tight pussy hole. Mari tasted so good to Mia, she may not have been the bartender that Mia had in mind but damn she was so sexy. Don took off the condom he used with Mari and replaced it with a fresh one before thrusting as deep as he could into Mia. Mia let out a moan and gripped Mari's thighs. "Fuck!" was all Mia could manage to mutter between moans. Don was huge compared to her, his huge black dick filled her tiny, tight pussy. He grabbed a handful of her hair and began pumping in and out. Mia moaned louder with each thrust until her legs began shaking. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

Mari saw Don smile as he let out a moan himself and pumped three times extra hard before slumping over Mia's back. Both of them unable to move because his dick was throbbing in her clenching pussy with a condom full of his warm cum. Mia eased forward and Don moaned again, this time gripping Mia's hips.

Mari kissed Mia and began to get dressed. "Thank you guys!", Mari said without missing a beat giving Mia and Don one last kiss. "So what did you want to drink Don?"

"I'll take a bourbon and coke, oh, and a Fireball for Mia," Don replied.

Mia grabbed the money Don gave her earlier off the table and handed it to Mari, "Thank you Baby, I hope you had fun!"

Mari smiled, "Of course Hun, I've found your sexy since you started here!"

Mari took off to go fix the drinks.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" Don asked Mia as she caught her breath before getting dressed.

"Yes, will you?"

"Only if you will be here Babygirl!"

Mia liked that answer but knew Don had probably done this exact same thing with many females so she did not take it to heart.

"I guess, I will see you tomorrow then. I loved this!", she said as she kissed him one last time.

He reached for his wallet off the table and grabbed a few twenties and handed it to Mia, she quickly counted it before pocketing it in her purse- $400 in all, "I hope so, Babygirl!" Don said as he smiled and kissed her free hand.

She truly hoped she would see him again, after all, that was the best dick she had ever had and the most she had ever made off one customer in one day.

Both missions were complete!