A Dickgirl Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their kiss broke, Jonathan took her hand in both of his own and led her to the bed. "Can I tell you something?" he asked as he hovered over her. "I'm almost as nervous as I am excited."

Ella nodded in agreement. "I'm the same. We'll just go slowly," her whisper was on his throat and she kissed his pulse there. After all, even with the bastard priest, it had felt wonderful to be impaled after she was given some time to adjust. He just rushed her because he was a sadist and loved to cause her pain and humiliation.

"Yes, please," her husband kissed her forehead tenderly, "slowly. And gently."

Ella had goosebumps all over her body as she imagined it. Her dick throbbed as she squeezed her tiny rear entry even tighter. "Yes, gently but then not so gently," she giggled.

He pinned her to the bed. Jonathan held both her wrists to the mattress and had a wild look in his eye as he laughed, "You wouldn't rape me on our wedding night, would you, my queen?"

Ella stopped laughing. Suddenly she understood what he asked of her. She cocked her head, "Rape you?"

Jonathan mounted her, his thighs were draped over Ella's waist and his cock was half hard for the second time already. He reached for her hand and brought it behind him. He guided Ella's fingers to the ridges around his anus and when she touched him there, his dick grew in size right before her eyes. "I'm a virgin for our wedding night, my love," he looked somberly at her as she caressed his forbidden back entry. "I want it so much, I am so eager to please you," he pushed his cheeks back. Ella's cock was instantly hard as she touched his satin skin there between his cheeks. In this position, the head of her dick had crept up, to touch his perineum. "Just gently to begin with my darling," her dick deposited a squirt of her precum in his crack at the thought.

Ella had never dreamed of doing this but now it seemed necessary. Actually, it seemed as if she couldn't have him fast enough and her mouth wanted to know him as well. She wanted to taste his virgin flavor and feel his virgin flesh. She wanted to lose herself deep inside him and know that her love, her husband, was full of her seed as she was full of his.

Ella patted the mattress next to her, "Lie down, beloved." She would have him on his back, with his legs parted. Her prince should look her in the eye as she took his virginity. Ella kissed his sack. Her lips followed the line that ran from behind it to his little asshole and she watched with a smile as her husband pushed up his bottom to give her easy access to all of his delights.

Her small hands parted his cheeks and his warm scent rose from the hidden place, sweet and stronger there. The prince was hot and the groan that came from her husband with just the caress of her breath betrayed how badly he wanted her to take him. His asshole was a tiny, puckered bit of wrinkled, pink flesh. It was hidden and hardly an entry at all and Ella wondered how she would even enter him. This would require her to be patient and gentle.

Her kisses lingered and grew slower and sweeter as she moved down his perineum. Once she reached his bud, her tongue lapped his tender place and her husband's thighs trembled. "Yes, oh Ella, yes," he whispered. Jonathan shivered as she licked him again and then again. Ella opened him up with the tip of her tongue and finally delved inside. She was enamored with his rich scent and the perfume that rose from him here. It was different than anything Ella had ever encountered before and her dick pulsed to feel him there. He must be glove tight and sweet inside she thought as her tongue began to penetrate him like her cock would. In, and then out, deep inside and then a retreat, he was delicious here and she loved the flavor of him as it ran down her chin.

Once her saliva dripped from his anus and her husband moved his bottom up and down, eager for more, Ella wet her index finger. When she penetrated him, Jonathan whimpered for a moment and she stopped. "Yes, gentle, my love," she affirmed as she waited until he pushed back for more.

"Take me," Ella let him control the movements. She just watched as he pushed himself back and forth on her small finger. "Ella, my bride, yes," he moaned now and moved again, this time to take more of her inside.

Ella's dick had made a puddle of need on the cover below and she just hoped that she could last long enough to make her husband enjoy his first time. She touched herself gently. She ran the palm of her hand over her dripping, so sensitive head and assured him that she would take him, completely and fully. "I'm so ready for you," Ella murmured and then pressed her lips to the pink, sensitive skin on his crease as she gave him a second finger. "My love," she whispered and watched as he easily pushed down on a second finger. Her husband parted his legs even wider so that he could watch as he was opened up wide. "Are you ready for me?" Ella asked as she rose up on her knees. She showed him the full length of her cock. It shone and dripped and bobbed, she was so full of cum for her husband.

Jonathan nodded, his eyes were huge and somber but he smiled. He quivered as he pushed up, ready to accept her inside. "Make love to me," he said with a surrender. His eyes were locked on hers as Ella brushed the head of her big dick across his sweet, slippery bud. He gasped, it seemed that just being touched there was heavenly and he pushed down as he had with her fingers. Ella felt the tiny opening grow.

Ella felt the satin skin of his insides on the head of her dick and she cried out with pleasure. It was heavenly, this was so much better than a hand or even his mouth. Jonathan pushed down on her again and the slick head of her dick was through the barrier. A virgin no more, she was inside the prince.

Her husband's eyes grew wide and he whispered, "Wait. It's so big, you're so big Ella."

She knew that she was. Ella knew how it felt to be consumed and overwhelmed and she spit in her hand and worked her little fingers around his cock. The dance of pain and pleasure would surprise and delight him and she wanted more than anything to feel them explode together.

He pushed his ass back for more and panted as the first half of her shaft entered his virgin hole. "Ella, Ella yes, fill me," he begged for it. The heat and lust in his eyes was something that she'd never seen before and as she began to thrust back and forth, the feel of him inside was more than perfect. His asshole was ripe and juicy and so snug around her cock. It must have been made for her to fill with her creamy seed.

Once she was completely inside, sealed up in his flesh, made one with him, Ella began to thrust back and forth. She went slowly, she was gentle and tender and fucked him to the same rhythm that her hand used on his perfect dick. Their bodies melted together and Jonathan cried out from some deep place that was broken open now for her, just for her. "Cum inside me my darling," he panted. His dick pulsed in her hand and he quivered inside. He was about to unleash his own torrent of desire all over her body, "fill me up, Ella."

They came together. It was just as Ella had wanted and the pulse of her orgasm inside matched the same vibration of his climax in her hand. Every creamy droplet of her cum was buried deep inside her husband and his sperm coated Ella's body. He marked her and his pearly seed dripped from her breasts and belly. They collapsed together in a slick pile of limbs. Ella's dick was still thrust deep inside Jonathan. They panted, desperate to catch their breath as the sensation danced down their joined bodies. With their fingers entwined, he squeezed and clenched his hole around her throbbing cock and milked every last drop of her cum inside.

Ella collapsed and lay with her head on his chest. She listened to the sound of his heartbeat and promised him forever as they clung to each other in the dark.

***

There was no way Ella could begin to guess the time.

The room was foreign to her and the light seemed no different than it had the night before. The only difference was that her husband wasn't wrapped around her on the mattress anymore. Ella reached out to feel for him on the big bed. "My love," she called out as she looked around the room.

"You're awake," the prince came back to the bed from the window, as naked as he had been the night before. Naked and perfect and hard once more for her. His body glistened in the light and his smile went straight to her heart and her dick.

"Have we slept all day?" she wondered. She stretched her arms overhead and looked down. Ella noticed that her pretty cock danced for him as if it hadn't just exploded inside him the night before.

Jonathan lay beside her and kissed her forehead. "We haven't slept the whole day but a good deal of it. Which I suppose is to be expected when you make love like that."

Ella couldn't ever remember staying in bed much past sunrise. She laughed, "So this is what royalty does all day, is it?"

Jonathan gave her a wicked grin and whispered, "No, but this is," before he pinned her to the bed, his strong hands around both wrists. He could easily overcome her if he had wanted to but his kiss promised her that his heart was hers and his asshole too. The kiss was soft and almost chaste as their lips were closed and almost innocent. Once her husband let the tip of his tongue lick the center of Ella's upper lip, she groaned into his mouth and opened hers completely.

He had said she had a mouth made for kissing and Ella wanted to do nothing else with it. Well, that and taste every inch of her husband's body.

"I brought you something." He took his hands from her wrists and pulled her small fingers to his mouth and kissed her knuckles softly. With no scullery work, Ella's hands were getting soft again and she watched as her husband placed one of her hands on his heart. "I was thinking that this might be delicious."

Jonathan picked up the small, brown glass jar and unscrewed the lid. He dipped his finger inside and showed her the amber rivulet that dripped back into the jar.

"Well, honey's always delicious," she said and giggled as Jonathan wiped a little on her bottom lip. She licked it up to clean herself and her husband groaned. They were both hard, too hard to think of anything else and she wondered if he didn't typically begin his day the same way she did.

He darted his finger out and wiped a dollop of honey on her nipple. As she melted into his touch, the prince whispered, "Yes, it is always delicious but I think it would be especially delicious on my wife's body."

Ella gasped and looked down as her nipple changed instantly. It had just been soft before he touched her and now, her areola had puckered and her point was dark pink, almost red. It seemed to strain for his mouth, for his touch. She lay back on her pillow, bare and warm and ready.

Jonathan opened his mouth and lapped her nipple with just the tip of his tongue. "Yes, definitely," he murmured and then licked again. "Honey tastes even more delicious when it's sucked from your breasts." With one hand, he guided her nipple to her mouth and closed his lips firmly around it. He rooted and suckled and teased her with his tongue, he nipped her with his teeth and Ella trembled beneath him.

No one had ever paid attention to her nipples but the prince and it was such a lovely sensation. There was a sweet pull that started there, hot and insistent in the sensitive flesh of her nipples but it traveled down the length of her body. The pleasure washed from her breasts to her dick and Ella felt her erection flail with want as he sucked her firmly.

"Oh Jonathan," she sighed his name with so much pleasure. Her right hand moved from the mattress to her hip and it didn't seem to be able to help itself, her hand had to touch her erection. It was dark pink as well, the head was red and it dripped continuously, a steady stream of her clear liquid for her love.

He chuckled as he felt what his bride was doing. "You only think about one thing, don't you, Ella?"

She let go of her cock immediately and felt chided, as if she had done something wrong. "I'm sorry, my love," Ella sounded nervous as she scooted back on the bed. Perhaps last night had changed things, perhaps her prince wasn't quite as enamored with her penis as she had thought he was.

He grabbed her cock with his honey sticky hand and laughed, "I'm joking, my love. I'm only thinking about one thing too." He released her dick and watched it slap her hip and beckon to him. It pulsated with pleasure and dripped even more now. "This," he looked her in the eye as he dipped into the honey with his fingers. He slathered honey all over the head of her cock and down her rigid shaft. "This big, beautiful dick of yours, and of course, how much I love you."

Ella's mouth opened as she watched her husband's lips wrap around the tip of her erection. He kept his tongue there, right on her slit. He dipped into the well of her need and tasted her salty fluid and the honey as they mixed together. He moaned and opened his mouth more and he took in her head and bathed her there, back and forth. He slowly rolled his tongue along the delicate ridge. He took his mouth off to tell her in a deep, lusty voice, "I love my wife's cock." Then his lips enclosed around her once more and he cupped her sack in the honeyed hand and left a sticky trail of amber on her balls as he held them. Her husband kneaded them back and forth and all the while, his head bobbed up and down as he took more of her dick and more.

His lips sucked on her skin and his wicked tongue brought waves of delight as he tasted her everywhere. Ella's hips rocked to his time and she purred with pleasure as he sucked all the way down to the base of her dick. God, it was perfect. Having your cock sucked was sheer heaven, something she'd never realized until that night in the garden with her beloved.

Loving him madly must make it better though, she thought.

She let out a little series of cries as his tongue continued its caress and his lips held her tightly. Inside of him, his mouth or his asshole, either entry was all hot and sweet and satiny and bound to make her climax all too quickly. "My darling," she gasped as he pursed his lips and sucked her harder, almost into his throat. "I can't hold back, I can't stop," it sounded like a warning and then, without hesitation, the rapture gripped her body and she felt it in her hips and thighs as she dug her fingers into the mattress below.

Her orgasm was powerful and Ella shuddered and moaned and fucked his mouth as Jonathan kept his lips tight around her. He slowed down his movements and just swallowed her, he drank her down gulp after gulp. She could hear the sound of him drinking her cum and honey. She watched as the creamy liquid ran down his chin. There was too much for him to swallow all of it and her husband was going to be a mess before he was done pleasuring her.

She could feel it all the way to her pointed toes. He'd drained her, he'd taken every last wave and shudder and her balls were soft now. They shifted in his hand. Jonathan looked up at her, his eyes were wild with passion and his chin and throat were dripping with her juices. "The only thing that tastes better than honey is your sweetness, my love," he told her with a smile. Then his head went immediately back between her legs.

He wasn't finished tasting her yet and the sound that came from her expressed her surprise better than any words she had.

Jonathan's nose rooted in her sack and his tongue studied one ball and then the other. Ella had never felt this. She'd never even really touched her own balls much, they were just there and something that bounced between her legs mostly. This gentle tonguing of each of them separately and then rolled together in his hand was a beautiful sensation. His breath on her sack, his tongue dripped saliva down the back of her sack, his tongue crept along her perineum until he licked her there.

Her back entry. Her husband pushed her bottom up with one hand and the other hand dipped into the honey once more. "I have to taste you, I have to taste all of you, my love," he whispered as he slipped a honey coated finger inside her rectum. He fucked her with the finger and Ella gasped. The only experience she had there had been terror and shame. Yes, there had been some pleasure but this, this was exquisite. Her husband opened her slowly with the one finger and then brought it up to his mouth to taste her as well as the honey. "So delicious," he told her and fucked her again with the honey and then licked her flavor from the finger. "I want more," he said in a voice that was lost in this worship of her flesh. Ella raised her bottom up from the bed to give him everything.

Jonathan pushed his tongue inside and clasped her round bottom in both hands. He made voracious noises as he pushed his tongue in and out, he swallowed her flavor and fed her ass the honey. The sensation of his tongue there and then the fingers and then the tongue and then the fingers was almost too much for Ella. She held her breath and watched as he ravished her. She wondered if she couldn't have an orgasm entirely like this, even with her cock soft and snuggled into her sack.

He looked up at her, the honey dripped down him, her husband's face sloppy with a stream of want. "I have to make love to you, Ella." He pushed in two fingers into her juicy, little entry and she felt the honey squish out of her and run down her cheeks. "Can I? Can I finally take you and truly make you my bride?" He filled her with the fingers and then brought them back. He rocked in and out of her as Ella's hips melted into the feel of her husband inside her.

"God, yes, please," was all she could say. She'd never wanted anything so much and just the thought of feeling his large, beautiful cock buried to the hilt inside her made her own dick pulse once more. Not entirely hard, it just leaked and loved him. Her dick rolled to her thigh as Jonathan moved behind Ella. They were both on their knees, her beloved behind her as he clasped her body tightly to his own.

"My sweet wife," he said and his hot breath on her earlobe made her nerves dance. Goosebumps ran down the back of her neck as Jonathan rubbed the head of his dick on her bud. "The most beautiful girl in the world," he said as he wrapped the other hand around her waist as he thrust inside.

There was none of the pain that Ella had felt before and only a hot pulse of pleasure as he opened her ass. There was a warm rush of liquid, the honey and his spit, and she felt the back of her legs wet with it as her husband fucked her deeply. He didn't withdraw, he didn't pull out. He clung to her body as he impaled her completely on his cock until his balls were pressed against her sticky crack. "Yes, Ella, my love," he shuddered as he realized that he had her, he had all of her, he was home in the depths of her sweet entry.

"Take me, Jonathan," Ella begged and squeezed her little hole tightly around his perfect girth. The feel of him like this, the feel of being completely owned and possessed. She craved to be opened by him and it almost overpowered her. She wanted to feel every inch of him wind up and back, she wanted to feel that stiff flesh working its way inside. She wanted to feel his heartbeat against her back. She wanted to watch as her cock flailed and spit as the ecstasy filled her.

He fucked her slowly. It was deep and he pounded all the way in and all the way back. Ella's breasts bounced with the collision of body against body. His thighs were pressed against hers and his fingers tightened around her little waist. She was sealed against him and completely full of his dick. "I love you," she whispered as if it were a secret. She'd never said it before but she knew now, like this, completely his, that's what she'd felt from the very first moment.