A Dickgirl Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ella," Jonathan sighed into her neck as he continued the slow, steady pace, "I love you. I've always loved you."

Their bodies came together and apart and she pushed her ass into him. Ella's body begged for more with all the words that she didn't have. The head of his cock reached a place inside that made her heart beat like a drum and her dick instantly responded, completely hard, completely ready as the heat inside threatened to overtake her. "My god," she whimpered, and pushed back into his body.

Her husband grabbed her dick and gasped. He was out of breath and on the brink of exploding inside of her. "Come with me, Ella. Come in my hand while I fill you. Oh my god, I can't hold back."

The orgasm began inside and felt as if it exploded there and then all the way down her throbbing cock. His honey hand drew the climax from her as he filled her with every last drop of his own, Ella could hear the wet sounds of his cum buried inside. She was nothing but a wave of pleasure, every inch his, every inch an echo of his heartbeat, every bit of her belonged to him.

She fell to the bed, empty, shattered and yet full and overflowing with happiness. "Oh my goodness, we're so sticky," she laughed. "Everything is ruined, the sheets," Ella was suddenly worried, "they'll know. And no one can bathe me."

He kissed her softly, just her upper lip, then her Cupid's bow, then her full bottom lip, as if he were opening her mouth and readying her to be tasted. "Of course they'll know, my darling," he told her, "and what else would we do now that we're man and wife? And I don't want anyone else bathing you but me."

"Thank you," she whispered, hiding her face in the crook of her arm. Her secret was safe with her husband and she supposed that it had become his secret too.

Prince Jonathan kissed her on the forehead and asked, "Ella, are you happy, my love?"

She looked up into his eyes and saw the tenderness there in his gaze for her. "Yes," she murmured, "I'm happy. I'll always be happy with you. Happily ever after."