A Dicking Christmas Carol

Story Info
Lovers of Christmases past, present and future in space.
9.2k words
4.17
1.9k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy had just arrived back from the hairdresser, her gorgeous long blonde hair styled wavy in preparation for the adult Christmas party she and her husband would be attending tonight. She had decided to wear a typical Chanel little black dress, with sexy pink lace lingerie underneath as a surprise holiday gift; she did not want her outerwear to be too overtly sexy as she did not want to appear as the easiest slut in the party.

Across from her, her tall, lightly tanned, and very handsome husband Alvin had chosen a short-sleeved dark navy blue shirt to show off his biceps, matched with slacks and black dress shoes that matched her black heels. In mild contrast to his wife, Alvin had short auburn hair, styled perfectly so that they both appeared to be a pair of supermodels.

After putting on long, warm winter coats, they decided to take their Lamborghini Urus SUV as it sat four comfortably, and wanted to ensure any potential guest they invited home would enjoy the ride. As they drove towards the club, they admired the highway which had been decorated for the holidays, with street lamps wearing Christmas wreaths and wrapped with holiday trim and lighting; the grass beneath was covered by a light blanket of fake snow, and traffic was uncharacteristically light for Christmas Eve.

On the way, Tracy recounted their plan as they had discussed earlier in the day: at the party they were attending, they were to only interact with strangers, in the hopes of finding people not in their social circle to have periodic group sex with. They wanted to expand their marriage a little but didn't want the whole world to know about it, so they concocted this scheme to go to this party, hosted by a group they had never been to before.

Finally, they arrived at the docking district, which was completely dressed for the holiday season. Every Street lamp sported a wreath and red ribbon, every building had Christmas lights up, and every Christmas tree was adorned with ornaments, trim, and lighting. Christmas was Tracy's favorite time of the year and she looked forward to being some good boy's special Christmas present. Tracy looked ahead and saw the glass wall that allowed them to see into outer space as falling snow was projected onto it, as well as a giant image of Santa Claus riding his sleigh, pulled by flying reindeer, complete with Rudolph at the front with a bright red blinking nose.

Her daydream was interrupted by their arrival at the gated private parking garage, which was also fully decorated for the holidays, and had a giant inflatable Santa Claus in front. Alvin punched in their security code and the gate opened, allowing them to drive into the garage, park, and take the elevator upstairs to the main entrance to enter the docking lounge, which had been reserved for the party. As they made their way to the main doors, an Asian man about her age stood by, wearing a Christmas-themed blue sweatshirt that read 'Dying Children's Wish Fund' on it, and thick spectacles with short hair; he was politely asking for donations, but Tracy could not stand to look at someone so ugly, and dragged her husband quickly to the main doors.

Once the bouncer checked Alvin's smartphone for their reservations, he let them into the main lobby, which was lavishly decorated for the private adult party. In addition to waiters serving sparkling water patrolling the room for thirsty attendees, there was a dance floor where people were dancing, some dressed in holiday attire. Towards the back, the lights were dimmed, and several couches with small tables were set up, with mistletoe above them, and seated at the tables were several people, some chatting, others kissing and fondling each other.

Tracy and Alvin took some sparkling water, and while having a short conversation were surprised by a man who tapped Tracy's shoulder. They turned to see a man her age, wearing a Santa shirt with jacket and slacks, with short reddish hair, who was ruggedly handsome and had perfect shiny white teeth to match his very pale Caucasian complexion which he showed off with his wide smile.

"Tracy right?" he asked.

"Uhh...yeah...sorry...do I know you?"

"It's Ryan, from Midtown Science High School. We used to go out, remember?"

Tracy scratched her head, trying to remember this Ryan, to no avail; even her husband, whom she had told about all of her past sexual experiences, was completely dumbfounded. Her thoughts were interrupted when a voice boomed over the loudspeaker:

"Happy Holidays partygoers! The play ship for zero-gravity fun is docking now. Please let the passengers disembark first and get in line at gate two-B if you wish to get onboard. Remember the trip is only thirty minutes to make sure everyone gets a chance."

Tracy took her husband's hand and they started to walk towards the loading gate when Ryan gently touched her arm and asked:

"Is it OK if I come along? I can explain myself while we wait in line."

Alvin looked protectively at his wife, and after some thought, Tracy nodded Ryan wrapped his arm around hers and they got in line. While waiting, Ryan began jogging her memory.

"We met in our sophomore year when I was captain of the school Rugby team. You were a cheerleader, and man, you looked great in that miniskirt with your sexy legs!"

Tracy still could not remember him, but then the large clang of the airlock opening interrupted their conversation, and they all filed onto the recreational passenger spaceship, with Alvin, Tracy, and Ryan being one of the last to be allowed onboard. Once aboard, the three walked through the hallways, all decorated with Christmas lighting, and up the steps to the top observation deck, which had glass walls and ceilings for a complete view of outer space, where a glowing comet slowly hovered nearby. In the center was a decorated Christmas Tree, and the floor had several large leather couches, all with Christmas trim and mistletoe above, likely for play. The floor itself was all comfortable padded leather, likely designed to break the fall of people dropping out of zero gravity.

Tracy looked at her husband with a request in her eyes, and he smiled and nodded, so she took Ryan by the arm, and together the three of them found a smaller couch. She checked underneath and the legs of the couch were magnetized and attached to magnets hidden underneath the cushioned floor, likely for zero gravity safety.

"Departing dock now. Zero gravity in five minutes" announced the captain over the loudspeakers.

Tracy sat on the couch between Alvin and Ryan, and both men kissed her neck as her husband unzipped her dress while Ryan slid his hand up and down her beautiful leg. Her husband then pulled her dress off and revealed the sexy pink lace lingerie she had on underneath; Ryan could not help but wolf whistle, which annoyed some of the other partygoers, but they soon went back to getting intimate amongst themselves.

Tracy stood up, put her dress in a storage box built into the sofa, and straddled Ryan, planting the crotch of her panty right onto his giant erection tenting his pants up. As they kissed, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt, but started to fumble with the buttons, and felt as if she was fighting against an invisible force that had surrounded her, and realized their ship had broken orbit and they were all in zero gravity now. She looked over her shoulder, to see her husband floating away, his shirt and pants open, so she reached out and they managed to grab onto each other.

Her husband pulled himself into her and held onto her hips, while she wrapped her legs around Ryan, who managed to lower his pants and free his erection. Alvin then held onto her as they floated, and crawled down her body, kissing his way down her spine to her panty, which he removed and put into his pant pocket. He then freed his erection, fully lubricated his penis, and rubbed lubricant into her clean ass crack, then pulled himself up to line up his shaft with her anus.

Ryan aggressively put his glans against her slit, but Tracy grabbed his penis and held it tightly.

"No. Not without a condom," she declared firmly.

Ryan begrudgingly nodded, took a condom out of his pant pocket, broke the package, and let go so that it floated away, then rolled the rubber sheath over his throbbing phallus. As he did so Tracy's husband took lubricant and lathered her labia with it, sneaking his finger into her slit as his fingers thoroughly rubbed her labia lips; Tracy grunted like an animal in response to Alvin's loving stimulation.

"Finally, I've waited so long to start dicking you again," whispered Ryan with a primal urgency.

Now ready, Tracy sighed in satisfaction as Ryan gently slipped his condom-sheathed penis into her slit, and gently thrust it into her, eventually burying his phallus deep into her vagina. As this happened, she felt her husband push his fleshy glans between her buttcheeks, and slowly but steadily ease his glans into her anus with gentle pumping motions. She gasped in delight at being double penetrated by two dicks, one from her past and one from the present.

Both men thrust steadily into her, with her husband being slower and more steady with her anus, while Ryan pumped away vigorously into her vagina, probably trying to make up for the loss of sensation due to wearing a condom. Both men were grunting and breathing heavily due to the intense physical exertion of coitus in zero gravity, while Tracy grunted like a starving animal feasting on a bountiful harvest. She looked around and saw another floating foursome where a redhead had an African man in her mouth, an Asian man underneath thrusting into her vagina, and a Caucasian man pumping into her anus, which completed their air-tight sex act which plugged all her holes. Beside her, a beautiful African woman was floating with one Caucasian man thrusting into her loins while another was pumping in and out of her mouth.

Soon Tracy, Alvin, and Ryan reached their own lucid, dream-like state of ecstasy, where their thrusting and grinding had aligned with their panting, primal vocals, and the wet slapping noises of genital contact to create a sensual symphony. While Tracy closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable harmony their threesome provided, her mind brought her memories of Christmases long past.

When she was very young, while still in elementary school, she was a sensitive and awkward girl. She played skipping, running, and volleyball, but she also loved Lego. When she was young, she loved to build with Lego bricks and pretend to play as well, and it was in these early years she had a very special childhood friend named Simon.

Simon Ng was a quiet, awkward, and introverted Chinese child whom she met in her elementary school spaceship's daycare. Unlike her, he was a very academic and intellectually focused child who dutifully studied hard, did not do sports but loved pretend play, especially with Lego. It was this common love of materializing their imagination into Lego models and acting out their fantasies together with Lego that the two became best friends in childhood.

The two were a mismatched and odd couple, but they had a lot of fun together as children, and Simon was a great listener. Whenever her feelings were hurt, she could talk to him and he would comfort her as best as children could. Whenever some bullies teased her, he would back her up and they would walk away together. They were always at each others' birthday parties and always had Christmas gifts for each other, and both families would spend at least one day of the holidays together in gratitude for the other's child's friendship. Tracy remembered those moments now as some of the happiest of her childhood, including the time Simon helped his family pick an expensive Lego set that she wanted and gave it to her for Christmas; the two of them spent all of Christmas day assembling it at her home spaceship.

Then they got onboard the Midtown Science High School spaceship, and things became more complicated. A social hierarchy existed, one in which Simon, being an unattractive Asian, was cruelly situated at the bottom, but Tracy had an opportunity to rise within, as she blossomed into a beautiful blonde. As she felt Ryan's condom roughly stimulating her vagina, she remembered that fateful Christmas, when she was at a school Christmas function, standing under the mistletoe with Ryan, the popular captain of the school Rugby team, his muscular athletic form, and ruggedly handsome features made Simon look like a deformed leper. She remembered she had just finished cheerleading practice then, and had come to the afterschool party with Simon to hang out. Then she remembered how she hoped to get a kiss from Ryan, and he told her:

"Why would I want to kiss someone that came with that loser?" he said while pointing to Simon.

"I didn't come with him. He's just someone I knew from before," she explained.

"Don't let him hang around then," Ryan said cruelly to his face, and she ignored Simon as he left; he must have felt very dejected but Tracy was desperate to move up the social hierarchy.

From then on, Tracy was always invited to school parties and had many women who wanted to be her friends and many more men who wanted to date her. She discovered her new friends were not as accepting of some of her passions as Simon was, so she had to give up Lego and Simon to stay popular in school; granted they did have classes from time to time where they politely acknowledged each other and made casual small talk, but they no longer confided or socialized together anymore.

As these long-forgotten memories of Christmases past resurfaced in her head, she felt a large hole in her life, and Ryan's condom thrusting in and out of her now felt very uncomfortable. She tapped him on the chest roughly to snap him out of his instinctive and primal mating state.

"Stop. No more. I feel uncomfortable."

"Just relax. I'll add some more lubricant," Ryan responded.

"No. No more," she said, shaking her head.

"Fine!"

With that, Ryan disappointedly withdrew from her and glided away, putting his clothes back on.

The loudspeaker boomed once more:

"Hello, guests! This is your captain speaking. Please be prepared to return to gravity as we will be rejoining orbit within five minutes and docking back with the colony ship."

With that Alvin gently pulled his lubricated phallus out of his wife's anus, cleaned it with a handkerchief from his pocket, and started to zip up his pants, while holding onto his wife and rotating them so that their feet were towards the floor. Tracy took her lingerie from Alvin and quickly put it back on; she looked around for Ryan but could not find him anywhere, and felt relieved.

Soon their feet felt heavy, but as they had done zero gravity training before, they readily landed on their feet as the ship docked against the colony ship they came from. As Tracy retrieved her dress and Alvin helped zip it back up, she quickly reviewed her restored memories from Christmases past as they patiently filed out of the short-range recreational spacecraft.

In her first year of college, she attended a rugby team Christmas party with Ryan, dressed in her cheerleader uniform, with his hand wrapped firmly around her buttocks. It felt a little awkward, but she decided to cooperate as she wanted to show the other women who she was with to advance her social status. As the party progressed, his hands roamed her legs, then her breasts, which both aroused and embarrassed her. Soon Ryan was openly rubbing the crotch of her panty as he pulled her over to a dark corner of the room; in moments he had her panty down to her ankles and was thrusting his condom-covered penis violently in and out of her as he squeezed her breasts. It was rough, raw, animal intercourse, which Tracy did enjoy somewhat, though she felt a little sore in her vagina afterward.

The next Christmas, her sorority, which was known to be an exclusive group for only beautiful women, asked her to organize the annual holiday celebration, which she did. For some reason which Tracy had forgotten, Ryan had disappeared from her life, so she was able to focus on this sorority project and spent several weeks enticing the most handsome men on campus to attend; they were all friendly and polite enough but didn't seem interested in getting to know her as much as getting into bed with her. Despite her strict enforcement of no alcoholic drinks nor recreational drugs, the supposedly tame event quickly became an orgy, as the men ignored her rules, and seduced her lovely sorority sisters.

Even Tracy was not immune to the hedonistic lust occurring either, as when she stepped underneath a mistletoe, a much younger Alvin began kissing her neck while a friend of his reached around her and began squeezing her breasts. Before long his friend had removed her cocktail dress while her future husband had laid her on a bench and had his hands all over her lean, athletic, and super-sexy legs.

She remembered that Christmas as the first time she had been spit roast, with Alvin's friend's condom-covered shaft in her mouth while Alvin thrust away vigorously into her vagina, his condom smeared with lubricant to make the coitus smoother. She enjoyed it so much that she invited Alvin to sleep in her room for the night, where she rode him like a pony, bouncing on his naked body to drive his phallus as deep into her as possible, and the next day they became a couple.

Sex with Alvin was enjoyable, and she easily remembered how the remaining past Christmases were just one mind-blowing orgasm after the next, yet she felt something was missing; there was a gap in her life that needed to be filled.

Her reminiscing of her past Christmas sexual escapades came to an end as they left the airlock to rejoin the crowd remaining on their colony ship, while the next group lined up to board the pleasure craft. After sharing a glass of sparkling water and visiting the bathrooms, Tracy and her husband Alvin made their way to the back, where they found a spare bed to lie upon, which they did after they removed all their clothes.

Alvin lay behind his wife, and spooned Tracy, with both arms wrapped around her torso so he had both of her breasts in his hands while he snaked his head underneath hers and touched tongues with her. She relaxed and savored his lecherous touching as she felt his palms glide over her smooth skin, her back against his hairy chest, his fingertips grazing her clitoris and labia. He pulled her leg up and caressed her thigh lovingly, then let his fingertips travel up her inner thigh to her vulva, where they began coating her labia lips with lubricant.

He then lifted her, and she straddled him, placing her slit directly above his erection. She then took some lubricant and rubbed her husband's phallus thoroughly with it, pressed his glans against her labia, and rubbed it over her labia lips. As they both moaned and groaned to the foreplay, she put his glans between her labia lips, and glided it along her slit, which caused her to cry out in joy from time to time.

She then pressed his penis against his torso and sat down on it, so her slit was directly against the underside of her husband's shaft. Once he grabbed her waist, she slowly rocked her body, sliding her slit up and down along the length of his shaft, groaning and sighing in ecstasy as his penis stimulated her nerves. She enjoyed sex with her husband and closed her eyes to enjoy their foreplay, but as she ground against him more passionately, she slipped into a lucid dream-like state.

In her dream, she was walking naked in a familiar home spaceship, looking at the white walls of the living room of the house; the ship was like a flying snow globe with a warm and inviting home within. The living room was decorated with a Christmas tree, yet there was no one on the ship except for one lonely soul. However, she could not focus on him when she heard the sound of a motor running, and when she looked at the base of the tree, saw a Lego holiday train make a circle around it.