A Dicking Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy grabbed Simon's penis, then reached into Alvin's pants, freed her husband's erection, then holding a penis in each hand, led them into her house. Once inside, she let go of Alvin's erection, pulled Simon closer to the stairs, and said:

"Simon, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Would you like to come to our bedroom with us?" asked Tracy sincerely and quietly.

Simon paused for a moment, then nodded.

Tracy then led both men by their erections to the master bedroom.

Once within, Tracy released Alvin's penis and guided Simon to the giant King-sized bed, where they sat facing each other. She pulled off his pants and boxers while they kissed, and felt Simon's hand travel up her lower leg, over her knee, atop her thigh then disappear underneath her dress hem. While Simon felt her legs, Tracy opened his pants fully and removed them along with his underwear; when Simon reached her panty, he rubbed the crotch aggressively, and she involuntarily bucked her hips to grind her loins against his hand.

Alvin walked behind her and unzipped her dress, then lifted it off of her, revealing her firm, lean body covered only by pink lace lingerie. He stepped back, and while Simon stared in awe at the beautiful exposed blonde before him, he began to slowly undress, while Tracy removed Simon's sweater and undershirt, leaving him completely naked before him.

Tracy then lay back on the bed, bent her legs so her knees were off the bed, then spread them, and beckoned Simon with her finger.

Excited, Simon kissed her foot, then licked and nibbled his way up one leg, while his hand felt its way up the other. When he reached her waist, he slid his hands into her lace panty and slid it down so his palms ran over her legs as he removed it.

Now completely naked, Alvin returned to his wife and removed her last piece of clothing, the pink lace bra, knelt at the side of the bed, and nibbled her breasts. He circled the outsides, licking his way inward until he reached her nipples, which he sucked into his mouth passionately.

Tracy looked at Simon, who was gently rubbing her labia lips, like a curious child trying to solve a puzzle, and it made her smile.

"Go ahead, lick and kiss it," she said.

Simon nervously obeyed, and ran the tip of his tongue up and down over her labia lips, repeating the cycle while applying various amounts of pressure against her. For an inexperienced virgin, he seemed to know how to arouse her, Tracy thought, as she began to naturally attempt to press her loins into his face. She gasped in delight when he nibbled on her labia, licked her slit, then sucked on her clitoris.

"Alvin," she whispered to her husband and gently tapped him on the head, "let me get Simon ready."

Alvin backed away, and she got up on all fours, then looked to Simon:

"Lie down here."

He obediently lay down by her, so his erection stood up close to her face.

Tracy then grabbed Simon's shaft, stroked it, and sucked his glans into her mouth. She rotated her head around so her lips rubbed around his bulbous mushroom head, then licked the underside of his shaft.

As she licked away, Alvin took out some lubricant from the nightstand, applied it to his erection, and then rubbed it between her legs from behind. His fingers rubbed her labia lips, thoroughly coating them, while his middle finger rubbed lubricant into her slit; Tracy moaned, and the pace of her breathing increased. He then positioned his giant mushroom head at her slit and slowly buried his phallus into her vagina.

As Alvin pumped away vigorously, Tracy nibbled on Simon's penis, then ran her lips along his phallus. At times she would stop to grunt from the pleasure she was receiving from her husband, only to quickly return to orally stimulating Simon's shaft, where she focused on kissing and sucking on his scrotum.

As they continued, the action reached a frenzied pace, with Alvin's thrusting synchronizing with her sucking and licking. All three had aligned their breathing, moaning and grunting as well, and their primal vocals, combined with the sounds and motions of fornication, naturally flowed into a sensual harmony, where nature guided their actions.

Suddenly her husband jerked his penis deep into her, grunted, and ejaculated a good deposit of semen into her. Tracy let Simon's glans pop out of her mouth, threw her head back, and cried out in joy as her body shuddered.

Once again, in a state of orgasmic bliss, Tracy experienced another vision. This time she was at home, in her living room, surrounded by family and friends, including Simon. At the center of the room was a Christmas tree, with presents concealed in the customary painted tin boxes, and the children eagerly searched for their gifts. She tried to get a closer look at the children and walked up to the Christmas tree, but something was blocking her dream-like state from moving forward.

Again Alvin involuntarily pumped a little more semen into her, and sighed triumphantly, while her body spasmed as she moaned in orgasmic ecstasy. This continued until her husband was only able to ejaculate a tiny trickle of semen, after which he fell on their bed, exhausted, gasping for breath as his once proud erection deflated.

Tracy glanced at Simon, who looked a little disappointed, and said:

"Don't worry. I'll get you off."

With that, Tracy took the lubricant, squeezed some into her hands, and applied it to Simon's penis by jerking his shaft, then rubbed and squeezed it onto his glans. Next, she climbed atop him, her loins directly above his erection, and squeezed some lubricant into Simon's hands. Taking his hands in hers, she guided his fingers up and down her labia lips, smearing them with lubricant. She guided his thumbs to her clitoris and groaned lecherously as they rubbed it.

Their genitals fully lubricated, Tracy pressed Simon's glans against his abdomen, so his erection lay flat against his body, then lowered herself on top of it. She sat on him with her slit against the underside of his shaft and slid back and forth alongside the length, her labia lips spread and wrapped around his shaft. As she glided back and forth against the underside of his phallus, her clitoris would bump against his glans, causing her to moan with desire, and Simon would grunt and buck his hips up in a futile attempt to enter her.

This cycle of gliding and bumping aroused Tracy, and she kept wiggling to get more of Simon's hardness into her. As she slid along his phallus, she discovered a pattern that allowed his glans to rub into her slit and against the sensitive folds of her inner labia. She continued with that pattern, and grunted and growled as she became more aroused; Simon too began making primal sounds of his own.

Upon one slide up the underside of his shaft, Simon suddenly pushed his pelvis up, and the angle was just right so that his glans slipped into and got caught in the orifice leading to her love tunnel. They both groaned when they realized what happened, and Simon instinctively grabbed Tracy's hips to control her movement, while she held onto his head to keep the intimate contact.

Nature took over their minds and bodies, and they both cooperatively ground their loins against each other, easing Simon's well-lubricated penis deep into her vagina. Once his glans rubbed its way against her vaginal flesh, reaching up towards her cervix, they both sighed with satisfaction, and Tracy smiled as she knew she just took Simon's virginity.

With their bodies aligned properly, she began to ride him, sliding herself onto and off his erection, the sensations of her childhood best friend's steel hard phallus against her soft vaginal flesh eliciting loud cries of erotic joy from them both. She bounced up and down on his member, desperately attempting to satisfy the lecherous urge within her, as he held onto her waist and thrust up into her as hard and as much as he could.

Unsatisfied with the carnal sensations generated from this position, Simon put his hand behind Tracy's head and gently rolled them over, so that she was now on her back and he was on top of her, with his penis still buried in her love tunnel. He pulled her knee up and began pumping in and out of her as vigorously and as enthusiastically as possible, grunting and panting like an animal.

Tracy lay relaxed, focused only on aligning her hip movements with Simon's so that each thrust pushed his penis deeper into her, and enjoyed the stimulation his lubricated phallus was providing her vagina. Like Simon, she just groaned, moaned, and panted throughout their coitus.

Desperate to ejaculate, Simon placed her legs over his shoulders and then pumped deep into her at a fast and furious pace. Tracy could now feel his hardness deep within her, and she cried out with joy now that he reached maximum penetration, while he made primal grunts, breathed heavily, and perspired from the physical intensity of sexual intercourse.

Soon their movements had aligned, with Simon consistently plunging his shaft deep into her as she bucked her hips to help the penetration. Their heavy breathing, groaning, and other primal vocals synchronized with the wet slapping sounds of their coitus, all flowing together into a beautiful sensual rhythm, and instinct and nature took control of their bodies, and her mind once again entered the lucid state where she separated from her body.

At first, she was floating nude in her bedroom, looking down as Simon pumped into her enthusiastically, upon her face, a look of pure ecstasy, and the room was filled with their primal sounds of carnal satisfaction. Beside her, his penis flaccid, an exhausted Alvin, watching her wife and best friend fornicating; her husband was smiling and stroking her hair lovingly, which she could not feel.

She then sank through the writhing naked bodies on her marital bed, into her living room, where she saw herself, her husband, and Simon, smiling and assembling a Lego set on the living room table. She walked to the table checked the instructions on the tablet, and recognized it as the Lego set Simon had bought for her after she abruptly ended their friendship in high school. When she sat down on the opposite side of her living room table, she was able to see them all smiling and smiled at herself. She glanced at the tablet carefully and noticed the date was only a few days into the future.

Suddenly Simon slammed his glans hard, fast, and deep into her vagina, grunted, ejaculated almost a teaspoon's worth of hot, sticky semen onto her flesh, and cried out triumphantly at finally losing his virginity. She smiled upon formally deflowering him, then opened her eyes wide, clenched her toes, and moaned loudly as her spine vibrated for a single sinusoidal wave, and she basked in the pleasure of having completed this most basic human imperative. Simon involuntarily thrust into her again, leaving another few drops of semen behind, and grunted; she clenched her toes again as her body spasmed again, and moaned in delight.

She re-entered her dream state, and found herself looking at the same older self she saw in the adult party while orgasming there, except this time she was at home, and smiling. On either side of her older self sat an older, and happy Alvin, and on the other side, an older and much happier Simon. They were watching the children grab the presents assigned to them underneath the Christmas tree, and activate the unlocking mechanisms to open them. She walked up to the children, and sat next to them, still naked in her dream, but the children did not notice her at all, so she attempted to look at their faces, but they all appeared blurry.

Suddenly Simon slammed his hardness into her again, grunted, and ejaculated a tiny trickle of semen into her. On this cycle, Tracy could only moan loudly, and her body gave her on orgasmic shudder. He repeated this, but could only ejaculate a single tiny drop into her, and her body vibrated gently in response.

Back in her dream, the faces of the children cleared up, and she recognized their features immediately as hers. They were all her children, some with Alvin's features as well, all happy, smiling, and laughing, while her future self watched in the background with a huge smile on her face. However, two of her children looked different, with mild Asian facial features, and she finally recognized them as children she sired with Simon.

Now back in reality, she felt Simon pump a few more times into her, desperately trying to ejaculate more semen inside of her, but to no luck. Exhausted, Simon fell to the side of her, gasping for breath.

Tracy turned to Simon and whispered: "Merry Christmas!"