A Dicking Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes followed the train as it went up an inclined track and onto a large table, and passed by various Lego modular buildings, which were carefully adorned with Christmas-themed pieces, to look like a miniature Christmas village.

For a moment, her state of ecstasy was interrupted when her husband gently laid her on her back on top of the bed while holding her head so it would not hit anything, rested her head slowly onto the pillow, and then climbed between her legs. She felt him press his glans against her slit, and his lubricated flesh easily parted her lubricated labia lips. He then slowly and mildly thrust his penis into her, his flesh making contact with her inner labia, then her vaginal orifice. After she adjusted her hips, Alvin plunged his rock-solid phallus deep into her love tunnel, and when his glans touched her cervix, she gasped, and he began thrusting in and out of her in earnest, the pleasurable sensations driving her back into her daydream again.

Back in her dream world, she watched the Lego train circle through the Lego Christmas town and admired all the holiday-themed details added to each structure to give it a classic Dickens Christmas village look. She smiled as even the minifigures had pieces added to make them look like they were enjoying the holidays.

As she followed the Lego train back to the tree, she noticed the lone person in the room had dark black hair, wore thick spectacles, and was staring straight ahead, though he did not notice her, the beautiful naked blonde, in the room with him, which she found very disturbing. She continued to the tree and saw a single present underneath the tree, wrapped in a Lego-themed tin box, with a plastic bow on top. Written on the tin was 'For Tracy'.

She sat beneath the tree and put her finger on the sensor which opened the lid. On the inside of the lid was an LCD screen that flashed the words 'Merry Christmas! From Simon and family.' She looked within and saw an old Lego set from over a decade ago; she then remembered she had secretly told Simon during her second year of high school that she wanted that set, but uninvited him from her family Christmas party to replace with Ryan, whom she had snatched as her boyfriend for social status.

Tracy then grunted in joy as her husband placed her legs over his shoulders, pinning her knees to her breasts, and pumped hard and deep into her at a fast and furious pace. At this point, their breathing and grunting had synchronized, and their bodies moved under the guidance of their primal instincts so that they were involuntarily moving to a perfectly conducted sexual symphony.

Now in another state of erotic bliss, Tracy's mind seemingly left her body, and returned to her home, or more correctly, her luxury home, on the top deck of this colony spacecraft. She floated through space, again completely naked, passed through the glass protecting her home from the cold void, sailed over her perfect lawn of thick green grass without weeds, and entered her house.

Within her house were many luxury items, such as fashionable purses, coats, and clothes, all of which Tracy enjoyed wearing to show off to others, which frankly she only had on for maybe the first fifteen minutes before Alvin and the others undressed her for fornication. Nothing like the old Lego sets she used to spend hours assembling and playing with Simon.

Suddenly, her husband Alvin's body jammed his glans hard against her cervix, and she felt a few drops of hot sticky semen hit it and her vaginal walls as he grunted in satisfaction. Without warning or delay, her body snapped in a single sinusoidal wave along her spine as the axis, a shockwave of satisfaction crashed through her body, and she cried out in triumph.

While she spasmed, her mind had returned to her current location, and for some strange reason, in her moment of ecstasy, she was able to see everything happening in the party area. As her husband slammed into her and ejaculated another drop of semen inside her, several very good-looking men encircled them. She focused on a man standing near her head and overheard his whisper to another observer:

"Hope she's still in the mood once her husband's done. You have no fucking idea how long I've waited to dick her."

Tracy did notice that a lot of men wanted to be dicking her, and didn't mind, as that attention was what gave her a better social life and got her into a financially secure and loving relationship with her gorgeous husband. It seemed to be the driving force behind her social mobility, and she was happy where she was at, being wealthy, married to a tall and handsome husband, and having a great sex life; although at times she wondered if there was more to life than what she already possessed and experienced, she didn't give it much thought.

Suddenly her mind returned to her body, just as her husband ejaculated a tiny trickle of sticky sperm into her, but this time she only sighed in relief. Again her husband thrust into her, but this time only groaned softly, and she did not feel any semen being left behind in her love tunnel, nor did she orgasm in response. After a few more futile attempts to ejaculate, Alvin rolled off of her, exhausted.

When Tracy sat up, everything in the room looked exactly how she remembered it from her out-of-body orgasmic experience. There was a lineup of men around them, all eager to get their hands on her, and she reveled in the attention she had drawn at this Christmas party. What was wrong with being too beautiful? Nothing, she reassured herself, and looked to Alvin, giving him the special wink indicating she wanted to play with some strangers; he nodded and smiled back at her.

She walked around the circle of men, admiring their gorgeous faces, stylish haircuts, and fancy clothes, and decided she wanted all of them. 'Why not have it all when you can?' she thought to herself, and she contemplated a moment, as both her anus and vagina were pretty sore now, before settling on a plan.

"Sorry guys, but my pussy and asshole are exhausted now and I cannot take any more in either hole," explained Tracy to a disappointed audience, then added:

"But I will take one lucky guy in the mouth, while the rest of you will be allowed to feel me up with your hands, but no penetration anywhere except the mouth."

Tracy pointed to the fittest, tallest, and most handsome man in the group, a muscular Norweigian with long blond curly hair, and with her finger, beckoned him over. When he stood in front of her, she got on all fours on the bed, lowered his trousers, and freed his giant erection. She then took a condom out and wrapped his penis with it, then gave the rubber tip a gentle kiss.

The other men surprisingly gathered on the bed around her in a very orderly fashion, and after discussing amongst themselves, each reached over with just one hand to touch her. As she lay on all fours, she licked the condom-sheathed shaft in front of her face, then sucked the tip into her mouth.

Both her breasts were being caressed by strange hands, each belonging to a different man. They each rubbed her breasts differently, and played with her nipples, sending different sensations of pleasure through her; she gasped in delight, and the glans in her mouth slipped out. Recovering quickly, she wrapped her mouth around his phallus and ran her lips along the length of his shaft.

Next, she felt hands on her lower legs, sliding up the outside over her thighs, each hand feeling slightly different from the other. When the hands reached her hips, they grabbed her waist, then slowly turned Tracy around so that she was lying on the bed on her back, the penis in her mouth slipped out once again.

Once on her back, the long-haired blond Caucasian man with model features lay his condom-sheathed shaft onto her lips, with the tip at one corner of her lips and the base of the scrotum at the other. The man then slid the underside of his shaft against Tracy's lips, while she tried to wrap her mouth around the circumference of his penis to stimulate it.

She stretched her legs out, and recognized Alvin's touch as he massaged her foot, then slid his hands up and down her leg. A strange pair of hands felt up and down her other leg.

As she nibbled on the phallus across her face, two strange hands, each belonging to a different man, grabbed and fondled her breasts. More strange hands fondled and massaged her torso, as Alvin's and a stranger's fingertips reached her labia lips, with more strange hands touching and groping her sexy legs. She closed her eyes and groaned as Alvin's fingers rubbed her labia lips while another's played with her clitoris, and she gasped in delight as her husband's familiar fingers, along with several unfamiliar ones, rubbed her labia, slit, and clitoris; her breathing quickly reached an excited pace and she cried out in joy as the finger pleasuring drove her into a state of ecstasy.

Once again, the sensual state allowed her mind to leave her body, and she looked down at the group of men whose hands were all over the naked blonde woman before her. In front of this woman, her now much older husband held her face as he thrust into her mouth. Again it appeared no one could see her, so she checked the date on Alvin's watch, which showed her mind had traveled thirty years into the future.

She tried to focus on the woman the men were pleasuring, but could not for some reason. Then Alvin's fingers gained full authority over her temple, and his fingers rubbed down her labia lips, then up and over her clitoris, so she cried in joy.

Now pleasured back into her vision, she realized that the woman in the group orgy was not her, but a beautiful young woman in her thirties. This woman was attending this Christmas orgy of the future and was the center of lustful attention. She looked at future Alvin, who was completely focused on the oral ecstasy the strange woman was providing. She tried tapping on his shoulder, but her hand passed right through it.

Tracy's mind walked through the play area, in the form of her naked self, observing the various sexual shenanigans. One beautiful Black woman had a penis in each of her holes, and her face was that of pure bliss. After passing this foursome, she saw an older woman, likely in her fifties, her hair dyed blonde, wearing a long red dress with an open leg slit, her skin showing the wear of age. Tracy approached her, and the woman turned to face her; a shiver went through Tracy's spine and she screamed in horror to see her older self.

The men suddenly stepped back and removed their hands, while the one she was fellating jumped back, and she heard his penis pop out of her mouth as she suddenly sat up, sweating profusely, as if awakened from a horrible nightmare.

"Sorry guys," she said.

The men nodded sympathetically and quickly departed. Tracy turned to Alvin:

"Go down on me. Please."

"You sure? Don't you want to just go home?"

"Not yet. I need you to eat my pussy. I love it when you eat my pussy. It puts my mind at ease."

Alvin obediently onto the bed between her legs, spread them and licked a single labia lip up and down, and Tracy moaned in delight. He repeated the same motion on the other lip, which she also enjoyed, and licked up her slit, rubbed her clitoris with his tongue tip, then licked back down her slit, and repeated this for several cycles. Before long Tracy was bucking her hips, trying to grind her loins into her husband's face, as he spread open her labia and licked the sensitive flesh of her inner labia, grazing her vaginal orifice with his tongue but never penetrating it, and her breathing increased in pace with the pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Once more, Tracy felt her mind leave her body, and she looked back at herself, writhing from the sensual stimulation of her husband's tongue, as she floated naked through the walls of the colony ship and into space. Although it felt much colder, she was not bothered by it, and her dream self floated by many smaller passenger ships until she reached a large spaceship carrying a glass dome on top, within which was a lovely three-story house, green grass, and tall evergreen trees. She floated within the house, entering the living room which she had visited before, except that the date on the plasma screen's weather report indicated that this was thirty years into the future.

Underneath the Christmas Tree was the open tin with the Lego set within, and the lid of the tin was on the floor, but this time the screen on the inside of the lid was showing pictures of past Christmases. She recognized her childhood self, seated next to Simon, with their family around. The pictures rotated so she could see them grow up from children to teenagers; she had forgotten this past as she had deleted these pictures out of embarrassment for being seen with Simon.

She cried out in joyful ecstasy as her husband Alvin's tongue caressed the walls of her vagina, exploring every fold and crevice, and she grabbed his head and forced his face into her loins.

It was then she realized who the lonely seated figure was by the tree. It was Simon. She walked over, her dream self naked, and tapped him on the shoulder, but he did not respond. She tried speaking but no sounds left her mouth. Finally, she sat down in front of him, cross-legged and naked, and lifted his head to look him in the eyes.

When she finally looked at him, she was horrified as she was looking at bone, with all his flesh stripped away; an empty skull in the place of a human head. Was this because she deserted him to become popular in high school? Frightened by the consequences of her social callousness, she jumped back and screamed in agony, disgusted and guilt-ridden over what she had done.

Tracy suddenly sat up on the bed, accidentally knocking her husband out from between her legs. She looked side to side to check her surroundings, making sure she was back in the play area of the private club and focused on getting her breathing back under control. In her mind, she recounted her life, and decided that she no longer wanted to put out for people who just wanted to fornicate with her; she wanted to have more meaningful relationships in her life.

"You OK?" asked Alvin, holding his wife lovingly in his arms.

She just nodded groggily.

Her husband helped her to her feet, and she quickly gathered her clothes, dressed up, and left.

As they made their way back to their car, a group of teenagers collecting donations for a children's hospital spaceship passed by, and Tracy happily used her smartphone to provide a generous contribution.

"Merry Christmas!" she said as she waved bye to them.

Happily walking arm in arm with her husband, Tracy looked to their side and saw the same Dying Children's Wish Fund volunteer she avoided when she first arrived being shoved to the ground by a larger angry man; the volunteer landed face flat in the fake snow. Tracy dragged her husband over, grabbed the assailant by the arm and spun him around to face her, then asked:

"What are you doing?! That was assault!"

Tracy was shocked that the man she was facing was Ryan from the adult party; she could not believe she let such a violent bully shove his penis into her. Her guilt fueled her rage, so she did not even realize her fist was flying until it struck Ryan straight on the nose, knocking him onto his back into the fake snow a little further from the volunteer.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she shouted angrily, then added, "Or I call the cops!"

Ryan looked ashamed at himself for taking out his sexual frustrations on some random tiny stranger and quickly got up and ran away from them.

Tracy walked over and helped the volunteer up, brushing the snow out of his face, which now seemed to glow in the light, allowing her to take a close look at him.

"Simon?" she asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" he asked back.

"It's Tracy. We used to be friends in grade school, remember?"

She felt very embarrassed as Simon scratched his head, trying to remember who she was.

"Ohh...I'm sorry...I didn't recognize you," he replied.

"You two know each other?" asked her husband very friendly.

"We used to be friends when we were kids," replied Tracy.

"But after high school, we lost touch," explained Simon.

"So why are you here Simon?" asked Tracy.

"Was just doing a volunteer donation run for the Dying Children's Wish Fund on this colony ship," replied Simon, pointing to his sweatshirt, then said, "But I'm done for the day, so I'm going to space dock to fly back to my home spaceship." Tracy thought he looked rather dejected and lonely and felt somewhat responsible.

She then inquired about his life in high school, which he remained very elusive about, then after, whereupon she discovered he had graduated as a physician specializing in pediatric oncology. He seemed to enjoy his job, as he was almost bragging about how many children he had saved, but he never mentioned anything regarding friends or a romantic partner, as he always seemed to have time for work, research, or volunteering. They then talked about her life, but it was starting to get late, and she felt an urge building up inside of her.

"Why don't you come with us? We can talk more at our place, and we can always bring you back to the space docks so you can fly home quickly," she offered, looking to Alvin, who just smiled knowingly and nodded.

With that, Simon followed them to their car and got into the rear passenger seat. Once he sat down, Tracy got into the rear passenger seat beside him, and Alvin got into the driver's seat while winking at his wife.

As Alvin drove, unusually slow, he watched as Simon and Tracy talked like old friends in the backseat of their car. Tracy had one leg crossed over the other, riding the dress him up so both her legs were very visible, and one leg frequently touching Simon's as the car drove towards Tracy and Alvin's house. They were talking like old friends and were soon sharing stories of what they had done with their lives while not in touch.

In the rearview mirror, he saw Tracy's hand go up Simon's trousers to the groin, where she rubbed his erection firmly, abruptly ending their small talk. Then her hand returned to her leg, and when she removed it, Simon's was underneath, nervously caressing her lower leg.

"Don't worry Simon. Alvin and I are very open-minded," she reassured him, and with that, brought his face close to hers and kissed him on the lips.

"Trust me, OK Simon? I promise I won't make you do anything you don't want to," she reassured him.

"After all these years, I am just happy to have my childhood friend back. I don't want to screw it up again," stammered Simon.

"You didn't screw it up. I did. And I'm sorry. So let me make it up to you. We can always be friends...with benefits," she whispered with a wicked smile.

Alvin watched from the rearview mirror as his wife opened Simon's mouth with hers, probably so she could stick her tongue into his mouth for some tongue action, while Simon's hand went up her thigh. He heard a zipper open, and then Simon sighed as Tracy pulled his erection out and stroked it earnestly; Alvin fidgeted while driving as his erection was trapped in an uncomfortable position within his pants.

When they reached the entry gate to Tracy and Alvin's gated community, Alvin drove to the middle lane so that the guard would not see the backseat action and used the retinal scanner to open the gate, then waved to the guard as he drove in. Tracy looked over, waved, and wished the guard a very Merry Christmas.

When they parked in the garage, Alvin noticed that Simon had one hand underneath Tracy's dress while the other was fondling her breast, while both of her hands were wrapped firmly around Simon's erection, sliding up and down his phallus enthusiastically. Alvin giggled and told his wife they were home now.