All Comments on 'A Difference in Politics Ch. 01'

by secret_liyah

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Continue!

You need to continue this story. Great build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my Gosh!

Absolutely incredible. Please continue quick..........im holding my breath.

Billydee2Billydee2about 16 years ago
Great Start

Fantastic... But now its time for him to go caveman on her and drag her back and love her into submission.

ilike2tapherassilike2tapherassabout 16 years ago
excellent story, character development, hot

This is an excellent story with plenty of character development and it is hot. I hope the author will write another chapter. -- That said there were a lot of typos in the story, some of which would have been caught by MS Word's spell checker, but many of which could most easily have been caught by an editing assistant - a second pair of eyes. -- PS, I LOVE white guy/black gal stories.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 16 years ago
Hmmmm...

VERY HOT! Love it. Please continue...

luciouscnadyluciouscnadyabout 16 years ago
Well........

Is this where it ends? I mean it was going really good and then we just stopped. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

Please continue this story. I love the depth of it. It's nice to see a story that didn't just jump right into a sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Show Her to the Gate.

Lauren wouldn't have lasted past the first violation of hospitality in my book. Bad enough she doesn't get the point of the Second Amendment. The Framers of the Constitution meant that as the ultimate check and balance: an armed electorate capable of forming at will a citizen army stronger than any tyrant's standing army. And as for capital punishment, it's meant to cleanse the gene pool of the worst our species produces. Costs: A lifetine of feeding and sheltering evildoers vs. 1 bullet to the back of the skull. The logic is inevitable. And to reduce mistaken conviction, use the Classical Chinese solution. Should someone be wrongfully convicted, all involved in the conviction; police, judge, prosecutor: all share the convict's punishment. This produces true due dilligence.

I'd have formatted the assignment as a Point-Counterpoint, then gone over Lauren's papeer correcting flaws so her contribution didn't drag down my grade. Then I'd have frozen her out of my life. Displease me and you're _out!_

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
Please continue....

I would like to know where they go from here!

ellyneiellyneiabout 16 years ago
Very good love story

enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

THIS WAS GREAT...WHY DID SHE LEAVE? PLEASE CONTINUE.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Realistice and engaging story

The erotic scene was worth the wait. I'm enjoying the pace of your story telling and appreciate the complex build up to the situation where these two would have sex. I'd like to get little more of a feel to Lauren's thoughts and feelings through inner dialogue.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
SMOKING...

HOT FROM THE START....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ryan:

Is a pompous, egotistical, judgemental, self important, asshole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous