A Difference in Politics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good god, Lauren," he whispered tightly in her ear, "if I would have known you were this turned on I would have fucked you on the spot."

Circling her clit he watched as Lauren's face tightened up in appreciation for what he was doing. Ryan, encouraged, inserted two fingers into Lauren's incredibly tight pussy and felt her shiver and gasp. He began working his fingers in and out in a slow motion, and then after a few seconds switched to a quicker pace. He immediately felt Lauren's legs buckle, as she grew wetter and wetter. He could hear his own fingers sloshing in and out of her hot, wet, vagina.

"We're two adults," he groaned in her ear not stopping the movement of his fingers. Lauren's eyes closed, mouth slightly open made him hot. "We don't have to have sex," he said calmly. "Even though I want to," he could not help but add, "But let me just bring you over the edge. Let me make you cum." Grabbing her ass tightly with his left hand he added hastily, "I've wanted to taste you for so long."

Pulling his fingers out of Lauren's dripping vagina, he placed them in his mouth and sucked on them, getting his first taste of Lauren's sweet juices. She tasted like the greatest thing he could imagine —something not only bitter but sweet with a slight tang to it. At his removal of his fingers, Lauren opened her eyes, eyes that were large and pleading, and said in a husky voice that he had never heard her use before, "Please don't stop, that feels so good."

One look at Lauren he knew that she wanted him to fuck her, but he could not have sex with the girl of his dreams on his couch. Scooping Lauren up in his arms, he carried her to his room, kicked open the door and threw her on his bed with a force that even surprised even him. Was he becoming some sort of wild man that could only be tamed by the beautiful girl lying in his bed? He did not know. All Ryan knew was that his heart was pounding, his penis was throbbing, and the clenches in his stomach represent the longing that he felt for Lauren.

His room was dim; the only light that spilled into his room was from the open shade that was glowing from the street lamp below. Stripping off his shirt, Ryan crawled on his bed. Lauren had leaned up on his bed with her hands behind her body holding up her weight at either side of her. Ryan crawled so that his legs were at either side of her and that he was facing her. Smoothly he unhooked her bra and watched her magnificent tits fall out. By God, they were the best pair of tits he had ever seen and he told Lauren so, which only made her giggle. Pulling Lauren's face towards his he kissed her, allowing his tongue to dance with hers. When he broke their kiss, he said to her, "Are you sure about this Lauren? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

Lauren shook her head and that was all he needed to allow him to continue in his conquest of lovemaking. Grabbing Lauren's skirt, he pulled it off her along with her panties so that she was completely nude in his bed, and she was such a sight of beauty. Lauren's heaving chest, her long legs, her shapely breasts, and her large light brown eyes all made Ryan's cock swell up as though he had never met a girl before, and in a sense, he had never met a girl like Lauren before.

Pausing, Ryan stripped off his own clothes and boxers so that he was completely naked in front of her. His massive penis, free of its hold bounced straight up in an angry stance. Turning to face Lauren, he caught her eyeing his enormous cock hungrily and smiled to himself.

'What a night this would be to remember,' he thought.

Facing Lauren, he gently lowered her on her back and spread her legs so that her magnificent shaved vagina was before him, like a grand meal on a silver platter, only the platter was his bed, and thefeast, was Lauren.

Placing his mouth on her warm vagina, he sucked lightly on her clit causing her to moan loudly. Lauren had clasped her legs so that they were gripping his head, but Ryan pushed her legs back and nibbled, licked, and slurped every inch of her making sure to leave no spot untouched.

Ryan was not an expert at eating pussy, but he had had fantasies about eating Lauren out enough to be incredibly excited about it. Pushing his face deeper in her cunt he tongue fucked her. Lauren grabbed a hold of his hair and her loud moans had turned to loud screams of pleasure.

Ryan felt Lauren's climax building up and knew that she was about to orgasm any moment. Her legs were quivering and her body was shaking, and then he felt her body go rigid, and a squirt of her magnificent juices hit him in the nose. Opening his mouth Ryan, not wanting to miss any of her precious fluids, swallowed every bit that she squirted out.

Lauren's body dry, and done shaking, he crawled up towards her.

"How do you feel?" he gently asked her. Running his fingers through her sweat soaked hair he smile sweetly at her.

"Amazing. You make me feel amazing," she said smiling at him, "But I want to give you something in return."

"Oh really?" he said grinning at her. Lauren crawled down towards his lower area to where his penis still stood tall and erect, and lightly gripped it with both hands causing his breath to be sucked out. Her warm small hands gripped his manhood and began stroking it up and down. Ryan watched her through half open eyes. He felt as though he was in heaven.

Ryan closed his eyes and sat back as Lauren slowly pumped his manhood up and down. When he felt her stop, he half opened his eyes and got a beautiful glimpse of Lauren's head lowering on his shaft. He felt her warm wet mouth on his penis and thought he would explode right there in her mouth. He watched as she worked him in and out of her mouth swallowing him deep and then pulling almost all the way out of her mouth. Lauren was playing with his sack as she sucked him deep, and he felt like this was the best blowjob he had ever received.

After a few minutes, tension was building deep within him and he felt his cum building up. Ryan knew he was moments away from bursting, but Lauren kept working her mouth on his dick, her tongue like magic, and then he felt it shooting out. Lauren must have felt it coming to because she pulled her mouth away completely and began fiercely stroking his pounding cock as it released all of his semen.

After what seemed like an hour, but was actually only a few seconds, Lauren crawled up next to him and he snaked his arm over her where they collapsed in an exhausted sleep. When he awoke a few hours later, Lauren was gone.