A Different Deception

Story Info
My stepmom makes an offer I can't refuse.
2.6k words
4.08
20k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers

I still dream about that first evening. Alice looking into my eyes while I bob up and down on my dad's cock. All the while hearing him breathe and moan as I worship him. I still remember his taste and how much he let out when I finally brought him to orgasm. Waking up from those dreams always makes me feel empty. But I've been trying to move on; it was clearly just one mistake. I even have a date for tonight; surely I was well on my way to putting it all behind me. I let my parents know I'd be out late, and to my surprise, Alice didn't bat an eye.

It was only later that I found out that she was planning something. She caught me at the door as I went to leave.

"Good luck, dear." She smirked as she delivered that line before looking to make sure my dad wasn't nearby.

"You know, I'm actually pretty glad to get you out of the house; your father and I are due some excitement... In fact, I've been so excited that I decided to offer to spice things up."

I looked at her quizzically; she was clearly up to something, but I couldn't see where she was going.

"Do I even want to know?" I asked.

"Oh, I think you will. Your dad was quite excited at the prospect when I suggested I get another younger girl to help me out tonight." She was grinning ear to ear as she took my hand and slipped something in it.

I took a moment to examine the pink pill that she had passed off to me. My stomach dropped, and I started to feel aroused when I realized she handed me a gender-swap drug.

"I know you have your date," she said, feigning sincerity, "but I felt I should at least offer since you seemed to so enjoy last time."

"And if I don't join?" I responded, trying desperately to sound sure of myself.

"Oh dear," she chided. "I think we both know that it won't come to that. But, by all means, you're welcome to try."

No more words were exchanged as I stubbornly pocketed the gender-bending pill and turned to leave. Starting the car, I set out to meet my date. The pill was burning a hole in my pocket as I drove, and more and more uncertainty crept into my mind. The visions from that one evening flashed before me. Soon enough, I realized that I was rock hard, leaking cum at the very thought of what could happen tonight.

I pulled over. Calling my date, I apologized for the late notice and told her I had to cancel. When I hung up, I sat silently for a couple of moments while I realized what I'd done. Then I reached into my pocket and examined the pill once again. A plain pill, a pretty shade of pink. Before I could think better, I threw it into my mouth and swallowed. Before long, I felt the changes.

First was my dick; I felt it shrivel and retreat into me, replaced by a feeling of wanting and an emptiness I needed to fill. My dad's cock flashed in my mind at the thought as the changes continued. My hips widened, my shoulders narrowed, and what muscle I had disappeared as I got softer. The hair on my body disappeared as the hair on my head grew out. As I felt my face change, I looked down to see breasts growing out on my chest, stopping when they were perky C-cups. As the changes finished, I felt a wave of intense desire wash over me. I pulled back onto the road and drove back to my house.

I was still in my old clothes as I entered the house, careful to make sure no one saw me. I was terrified of being recognized now. What if the pill didn't change my features enough? I stripped off my clothes and hid them before finding myself naked in front of their bedroom door. In some ways, it was deja vu; in others, it was a brand-new experience that left me dripping wet. I took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping through.

My parents had already gotten started as I entered their room. Alice was kneeling before him with her back to me, already sucking and fondling his balls. My dad notices me as I enter, looking me up and down, examining my vulnerable, naked body. I don't see recognition in his eyes like I feared; instead, I see lust. He turned Alice to see me, and with a knowing smile, she gestures to have me kneel beside her. A very familiar gesture that instantly gets me wet. As I kneel, my stepmom pulls me into a deep kiss, and my father watches as we explore each other's mouths. Eventually, he gets impatient, and he pushes his cock between our lips. I open my eyes to see that we're on either side of his hard dick. Alice has already started running her lips up and down her side of the shaft. I quickly match her movement, not wanting to be outdone. Feeling my father's pulse through his cock as I wrapped an arm around his leg and cupped his balls with my other hand. I pressed my tongue through my lips, making sure to worship this dick as I stared into my stepmother's eyes, listening to my father's low moans. We both went up to his head and started kissing around him before Alice pushed me off and started sucking his cock properly.

I was a little offended as I got back up, but I took it as a challenge, I wasn't going to let her beat me. After she got a good amount of work in, I pushed my way in for my turn, taking but a moment to admire the cock, slick with spit. It felt familiar as I slipped him into my mouth. He moaned as I pushed him into my throat. I sucked hard and bobbed my head fast; I wasn't going to be beaten by Alice. I wanted my dad to love MY mouth the most. We went back and forth, taking turns showing my father how much we loved his cock before he decided it was time for something new. He grabbed me by my throat to lift me up before reaching down, picking me up off the ground, and throwing me on the bed. I landed with my head towards him, almost hanging off the end. I understood the assignment and adjusted myself to hang my head in front of him. His hard cock dangling inches from me as I opened my mouth and let out my tongue to invite him inside.

"Ahnn", the noise escaped me as I waited patiently and Alice hopped on the bed bringing her mouth to my pussy.

My dad didn't hesitate and he wasn't gentle, plunging his cock all the way to the base. I convulsed and gagged with this new shock to my system, overwhelmed by his manly scent as he draped his ballsack over my face. He started pumping in a good rhythm, I tried to get used to it while Alice explored all the crevices of my new pussy. She knew exactly what to do and I was starting to get overwhelmed by the sensations on either end of my body. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I came as my father continued to stretch my throat with his dick, slapping his giant, musky balls against my new, feminine face with every thrust.

After a minute or so I was finally getting used to my dad's thrusts, my throat giving way as his huge cock mercilessly fucked my mouth. I loved feeling his dickhead slide through my throat as I watched his full balls wag back and forth with his motion. Soon enough his thrusts became even more savage, his breathing ragged. And with a grunt he bottomed out in my throat, his balls pressed against my face. I watched, entranced as his sack lifted before my eyes and I felt a warmth shoot directly into my stomach. My throat felt every inch of my dad's thick cock convulse as I felt the force of another thick wad of cum shoot into me. The familiar sound of my father's voice rang in my ears as he fondled my tits, grunting and moaning as he pumped every drop of his jizz into me. I came again between Alice's expertise and the thought that my own father had just dumped all of his seed into my stomach. Finally, it seemed to lighten up, and I felt him start to pull out leaving a trail of semen in my throat and shooting out a little more in my mouth before getting all the way out. My dad's cock twitched before my eyes as I played with what little cum he left on my tongue.

"Thank you, daddy." I smiled up at him, content that only Alice and I knew how true that statement was. He looked down at me with a look of satisfaction, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Daddy's cum was just as thick and salty as last time, I played with it while I admired his still erect cock. Clearly, he could keep going.

"Turn around, baby girl." He commanded.

I obeyed, loving the power in his voice. I got on all fours, sticking my butt in the air, begging to be filled. Alice did the same and whined for Dad not to forget about her. I was mildly annoyed as he obliged and started pushing into her. Alice moaned as each inch slowly entered her. I felt my dad's fingers press into my wanting pussy, introducing me to a feeling I'd never experienced before. I moaned with Alice while he explored me and he started to pick up the pace with her. Her face contorted and she rocked forward with every thrust. I heard my father's exertion as well, making me wetter and wetter. Eventually, Alice stops rocking and I watch her lie there, panting, her ass still in the air as she caught her breath. Feeling something hard slide between my butt cheeks I stiffen up, Alice looked behind me and smiled.

Daddy's hand grabs hold of my waist and I instantly submit, helpless to the strength of his arm. I feel him rear back before a pressure starts pushing against my pussy. His head was warm and as the pressure built my pussy gave way. I moaned loudly as my dad entered me.His cock was hot, driving me wild with every inch that penetrated me. I whimpered and moaned until I finally felt daddy's hips press against my ass, his cock head kissing my cervix. It was like I was made for this dick, my dad fit perfectly inside me.

Alice watched me closely as my fate was sealed, a look of ecstasy plastered on her face. I panted, returning her gaze, when I felt the first thrust. My breath caught in my throat as my world forever changed. Daddy kept thrusting and I moaned everytime he filled me with his girth. Alice reached out and grabbed my hand as my father fucked me into the mattress. Slamming his hips into me I felt my senses start to leave me. With each thrust the world disappeared and the only thing I could think of was the cock fucking any semblance of my manhood out of me. I came on my dad's dick, squirming and squealing as I do.

Feeling my dad start to pull out, I grip him with my pussy, trying to hold him in at first. But he commands me to roll over and I do. My father looms over me, cock poised to penetrate me again. I watch, rapt, as his head kisses my lips and presses into me. I moan for him as Alice kisses me and starts playing with my tits. She moves with me as each of daddy's thrusts moves my whole body. I moan in her mouth, overwhelmed with pleasure as his cock turns me into a real woman.

I open my eyes as Alice pulls away, my mouth still open, gasping as he rams into me, my vision moving with my body with each jolt. I look down to watch my dad fuck my new pussy. His massive cock plunging into me over and over, slick with my excitement. Alice laid next to me, kissing my neck and playing with my tits until she started to whisper in my ear.

"He really seems to like your pussy dear. You know, I have a lot of these pills, we could make this a fairly regular occurrence." 

I could barely see her smile in the corner of my eye as my world continued to shake, gasping for air as I felt like I was losing my mind.

"Well, provided that brat continues to get out of the house so we have time to play" 

She had me and she knew it. 

"You don't have to answer dear, I'd be surprised if you could speak at all right now, but if you'd like that.." She inched closer and whispered even quieter.

"I want to watch your father dump a massive load deep inside his son's new pussy."

Cum inside? The thought barely registered in my mind before I nearly came from the prospect. Yes, I wanted that desperately, there was no chance I would be able to resist it now. I wrapped my legs around my father and clamped down on his dick as his thrusts started to get rougher. Barely more than a gibbering mess I manage to call out to him.

"Please cum inside me daddy! I-I need to feel your load shoot deep inside me!"

He slams into me harder than any previous thrust. My legs squeeze him tighter as he stops, his cockhead kissing my new cervix, his dick convulses and I feel something hot shoot out. My dad blasts a huge wad of his thick, hot cum, deep inside me. I instinctively hug him, tucking my head into his chest as I feel the force of the shot splatter inside me, his warmth flooding my womb. I squeal at the unparalleled pleasure as a second load explodes inside me. With each shot I feel more complete, soon it felt as if I would overflow when he suddenly pulls out, groaning with pleasure that I caused as he shoots yet another massive ribbon of jizz landing across my stomach and even glazing my tits. Yet again my father unknowingly marked me as his cumslut. I pant, bathing in the gift my dad gave me as Alice nurses on his cock to get the last of my prize out of him.

She then turned to my pussy eating me out and collecting as much of my dad's cum as possible before coming to my face and giving me a kiss. She didnt try to keep any for herself this time, dumping all my father's cum in my mouth before whispering to me.

"Good Girl, enjoy your reward, I'll let you know when we're doing it again" she smirked.

My tongue played with the thick cum in my mouth, I tasted myself and my father mixing together before swallowing. Basking in the aftertaste and the promise of experiencing this all over again. I turned to my father, covered and filled with his seed.

"Did I feel good, daddy?" I giggled.

He turned to Alice and chuckled.

"Damn Alice, where did you find this slut?"

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers