A Different Kind of Blood Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'll...I want this to last longer."

"Look down you fucking pervert."

"No!" but his actions discarded his words, his eyes betrayed him. He looked down. They stared at each other for the first proper time since they entered the room. He looked into her eyes as his dick was buried right down to the back of her throat. They burrowed into him, two angry and sharp flecks of yellow. She was frowning furiously, her face flustered, her hair unkempt. What little eyeliner she had was running, creating two streams of what looked like black tears leading to her eyes. Eyes that glowed so scornfully above a mouth full of the object of her hate. "That's it! No, that's fucking it I'm..." she pulled her head back in one sudden heave for survival as he started to cum. She gasped, coming up for air.

"Don't!" her shout was futile, as a single jet spouted out of his dick and all over her face. Four strong and sticky ropes. It wasn't a lot, but it was quick. Quick enough to have her freeze in place with disgust. With an open, shocked mouth, her dark-elven skin painted dripping trails of white, she spoke in brief and exhausted whispers. "Ew. Urgh. That was-"

"Disgusting, I didn't mean to-"

"Fucking awesome," she opened her eyes to stare at him, trying to fight a smile from breaking out over her face. She scoffed, coughing. They stared at each other, both trying not to laugh. They failed, breaking out in guttural laughter at whatever the hell had just happened.

"It was pretty fun yeah."

"Oh, 'it was pretty fun'? Shut the fuck up, that was amazing. Geez," she let out a soft exhale, tired and exhausted, but seemingly satisfied. Seemingly. She glared at him, putting on a mockingly bitter tone and jesting, "I didn't even get to climax. Typical man."

"The point wasn't for you to climax; it was for you to feel like you were being used." Carlie's hard footsteps echoed behind them as she stopped next to Hek. She lifted a finger to Hek's face, taking up a sizable glob of Pelleas' cum and thumbing it around slowly. She brought her eyes to Pelleas, who seemed quite fixated in the sight of his cum in between her inquisitive fingers. She smirked, staring at Pelleas' penis deflating in the afterglow, "that should have done the trick, unless, of course, you want to keep trying?"

"Hm," Hek looked to Pelleas' penis, noticing how the purple markings slowly were starting to fade as he went flaccid. She lifted her hand to his penis and wrapped her finger and thumb around his base playfully.

"I'm glad that I was of help. Hopefully that did the trick. Please be careful, whatever you do. The spell might not have been broken, so all sex between you should be...hm, not of a loving variety in the least," Carlie spoke with that same commanding aura she deployed during their ritual. She closed her eyes and put her index and middle finger in her mouth, quickly sucking Pelleas' cum down. She opened them, turning on her heels quickly, walking across the room back to the arcane machinery she was experimenting with. They both watched her calmly walk across to her desk, back to her machinery. They traded glances in silence, both smiling too widely. "Oh, and one more thing. Get out of my office."

"You look like you need a tissue,"

"Nah, I don't think I do."

"That's filthy."

"I know, absolutely disgusting," the giggled to each other giddily. There was less awkwardness between them than either of them expected in the corridor. Without even thinking, caught in the humour of the situation, Hek leaned her head on Pelleas' shoulder and rubbed his back. They stopped and stood silently for a minute, taking it in. The sight of the parking lot outside of the reception doors. One car was parked directly in front of the door. It was Hek's. Carlie's cautionary words echoed silently through the hall. Neither of them heard them, but they remembered, they remembered what she said about the prerequisite of an already existing bond, about a long and loving relationship if they weren't careful. Both froze. Hek opened her mouth, her voice quivering.

"So, uh, do you want to catch a ride with me tonight?"

"I don't know, do you?"

[This is a part of a series of stories set in Scalpel Bay, an Urban Fantasy setting: a city of modern mundanity for some, a place of fantastical debauchery for others.]

12