The Drug Trial Pt. 01

Story Info
Coed finds herself in too deep.
8k words
4.48
51.2k
87
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,059 Followers

All characters are over 18 no pussies were harmed in the making of this story.

Thanks again to Jennifer for the outline of the story.

* * *

"Ok, this was good," Violet smiled at her friends, "next week we're at Teresa's house and until then, make no move without asking..."

"...What would Jesus do?" The 5 girls said in unison.

They gave each other hugs and kisses on their cheeks and soon Violet was alone to clean up from their weekly SCOL meeting. This group was spawned by Sarah who'd wanted support from friends and like-minded coeds to resist the myriad temptations offered to freshmen at the university. Every week they got together to discuss their urges, pressures from boyfriends, and other enticements to stray.

It was Delilah that came up with the name, and they all immediately embraced Sisterhood of Christ Our Lord, even going as far as to have tee shirts made with SCOL right across the chest.

Laura asked once why get shirts made, especially with the letters stretched across their chests.

Sarah laughed, "John Dillinger was asked, 'Why do you rob banks?' He replied, 'Because that's where the money is.' Why print our cause right here?" She asked, sliding her finger from left to right across her impressive chest, "because that's where the boys' eyes are."

Violet felt a pleasing rush that hopefully, they'd saved Laura from making a life-changing decision as she had been considering letting her boyfriend touch her between her legs. Having four friends who have your back makes being strong so much easier.

She was just drying the last glass when her phone vibrated in her pocket.

"Dr. Blackwood," she said wondering why her former science professor would be calling, "How's Regal Heights High doing?" she asked. "Really, wow...they did?" She thought back to when he'd driven her home and how she kept pulling her skirt down as it rode up. He'd told her it was his dream to invent a drug that changes mankind for the better. She liked his enthusiasm, but he didn't focus on the road ahead as much as she'd have liked. She'd gotten a strange vibe from him even though the conversation was totally innocent, it was his eyes and the periodic look on his face that was a bit disturbing.

Then Marvin Blackwood got to the point and Violet sat down, listening. Finally, she asked, "and this was approved by the FDA? I mean, for trial? That's so exciting. You always were so smart," she smiled into the phone. "Me? When? I mean, I'm at school...classes. I guess, sure...no, no, I can get away. I understand, sure," she sighed. "I could use the money. Ok, I'll drive up next weekend...got it. No, no I get it. Not a word. People steal, evil is in everyone." She felt bad about telling her friends she'd not be able to make next week's meeting but also felt pride he'd asked her plus it was a lot of money.

* * *

"Violet, I have to say it was you who inspired me," the 60-year-old man smiled as he held open the door. "You told me many times my ideas would go to waste without action, and one idea has been gnawing at me for the last year."

He thought back to the first time this girl walked into his class. An extremely hot September day and all the girls were showing as much skin as allowed, except for Violet Sanders. She wore a long skirt and blouse buttoned up but couldn't hide her outstanding 18-year-old teenager's body. He imagined those young perky breasts proudly jutting from her chest, her trimmed pussy...would the color match her blonde tresses or would she have a dark bush? Either way, he'd had to sit behind his desk thinking about her long legs, her thigh gap inviting a fat cock inside.

As he got to know her, he was struck by how bright she was, dedicated to learning, but also how she never had a boyfriend. One afternoon as he was leaving, he'd run into her.

"Dr. Blackwood, I'm impressed. Leaving school on time?" she'd laughed. "I've always had the image of you living here."

Marvin laughed, perhaps a bit more than the comment called for, "I have a life. But I shouldn't ruin your image of me by telling you I have a date tonight." He remembered her blush and that triggered a thought. Her expression and her body language told him she went to the sex part of the date, not the dinner conversation or the holding hands part.

"Why don't I ever hear about you dating?" he'd asked, "sorry. Inappropriate."

Violet smiled and shook her head, "School first, then I'll socialize. Anyhow, guys are just annoying," she'd laughed. They'd arrived at his car and both hesitated.

"Are you into girls? Not judging and it's none of my business."

Violet laughed, "Hell no. Not even close," she said, "Boys are annoying because once you let them do one thing, the next becomes their only goal...then the next. You know what I mean," she said.

Marvin nodded, knowing exactly what she meant. "So, rather than have fun exploring the social side you're happy with focusing on school?" he'd asked.

"Hmm," she chuckled, "Happy? No, but I had a feeling of accomplishment every time I get an A or turn in a well-written paper. That's enough for now...maybe later I'll open up my schedule for boys."

He'd had his hand on the door handle, "Look. I'm not trying to lure you into my car but I'd like to understand your generation a bit better. Do you have time to..."

Violet looked over at the bus, "Um, my driver gets impatient if I make him wait," she smiled. "Maybe daddy doesn't pay him enough."

"Well, give him the day off. I can drop you off," he said, "This is nowhere as roomy as your limo, but..." he indicated his Lexus apologetically.

Violet looked back at the bus and nodded, "sure, but it might be out of your way."

Marvin thought back to that day. He'd sensed there was passion buried inside that young girl, an imagination he'd seen activated whenever the discussion even hinted at sex. Her fair complexion reddened and he could almost see her fight those impure thoughts and desires, but they were there. What would it take to unlock that? Over the next few months, he'd researched all the attempts to create the perfect drug, the one that would make the discovery of sildenafil, or Viagra, seem mild in comparison. Not like GHB or Rohypnol, the date rape drugs, one that the user becomes a willing and eager participant. The Holy Grail of drugs, a true aphrodisiac.

After hundreds of hours of research, he'd discovered a combination of various vitamins and minerals triggered hormonal activities in female lab rats. They seemingly did not affect the males, but that was always a tough one to gauge. The male's hormonal activities were triggered by everything it seemed. He thought back to the day when the female went after the male so insatiably he'd had to rescue the first male and put in a second. A month later, the female was going through a half-dozen males. The only thing was the drug lasted a good 24 hours which proved fatal for the females...sad but all seemingly had smiles on their dead faces.

After a few months more tweaking the formula he was able to get it down to a few hours and the females seemed no worse for wear. Interestingly, by the end of animal testing, the males started struggling when they were dropped into the female's cages, even those not yet part of the trial. Could rats warn each other? That might be a future study, he thought.

Anyhow, he'd gotten approved for a drug trial and the first person he'd thought of was Violet with lust she kept beneath her shell. If she were to let go, this would be helping millions of couples find the romance they'd lost. He had a double-blind test scheduled next month but asking Violet to join meant a 50/50 chance she'd receive the placebo and that wouldn't work for him.

"I'm glad you decided to try the vitamin mixture, here, "he handed the beautiful blonde a clipboard, "Non-disclosure agreement. This might be very successful and I'd hate to...you know, anyhow if you sign this then I'll show you the list of vitamins and minerals in the pill you'd be taking. All are available on any nutritional store shelf. Of course, I cannot divulge the percentages of each."

Violet carefully read through the entire NDA and nodded, nothing here that Jesus wouldn't sign, she thought. She handed the clipboard back to her old teacher. He still looked very distinguished. Not that anyone the same age as her grandparents would remotely appeal to her, but his girlfriends must like to be with him, she thought. She had to ask, though. "What does this pill do?"

"I'll tell you a little, but too much might skew the data. Trust me, but so far we've seen no lasting effects nor any side effects. The trial subjects have been extremely happy as far as we can tell," he smiled at the girl. 'Extremely happy, extremely satisfied,' he mused.

"Ok. I guess if the FDA approved it for human trials, it must be ok. I always wondered why these sorts of drug trials aren't performed in the prisons," she wondered.

Marvin chuckled, "Some are, but this one might not present the results we want," he smiled. He thought about a prison full of women hornier than usual, all willing to resolve those itches...it might make for a more compliant populace. He'll have to look into that application.

"Yeah, got it. Ok, I'm all yours," she said, "I hope I don't let you down."

Marvin felt like laughing at that but simply nodded, "thanks, I think you'll like this, it's designed to in a sense, fine-tune the way the brain processes information. You know Stacy, she's so analytical she seems robotic then Henry not only is an incredible violinist but is becoming nationally known for his portraits? He struggled in Physics and Calculus. This pill, hopefully, will be able to unlock parts of your brain that are up to now unrealized. I've seen your doodles on your notes. Here," he said handing her a pill cup with a glass of water, "This somewhat quiesces the frontal lobe while stimulating the parietal and occipital lobes. You might find your doodles become landscapes. In a nutshell, if Stacy were to take this just before piano lessons, she'd pick things up faster and play with passion. Oh, you're about 115 pounds?" he asked.

Violet nodded and accepted the items and held onto them waiting. She wasn't about to just take it yet, and she wasn't sure she fully trusted her old professor. There was an underlying creepiness to him. She held the water and cup on her lap looking expectantly at him.

"Right, don't take the pill yet. Set those on the table," he smiled before going on. "And Henry would be picking up math, physics, chemistry, all the sciences much more quickly while retaining his innate artistic senses." He looked embarrassed, "Sorry. I feel so hopeful, so optimistic I can help some kids and all it takes is a mixture of vitamins and minerals. Oh, the other side effect might be warmth. For your test, we want to see if it awakens your more creative side, thus you might feel a hormonal rush, a passion for your subject." He paused seeing the look of doubt. "For example," he went over, and picked up a vase of roses," Look at these. I got these over a Danders Garden Center this morning. Aren't they beautiful?" he asked.

Violet took a deep breath and nodded. "I love the smell, nothing quite like it," she said as she put the vase aside.

"I'm going the ask you a series of questions," he said as he picked up another clipboard.

Violet looked around, "Um, is this starting now? I'd have thought this would be, you know, a couple of groups of people some with real drugs, others..."

"Yes," he smiled, "We have that scheduled and volunteers lined up. Oh, but the way, I forgot," he jumped up to grab an envelope, "Here. This is for helping me out."

Violet pulled out the check, "Thanks, wait. This is more than you said on the phone," she laughed, "I should sign up for studies at school if this is standard."

"You should. We're always looking to better people's lives and these tests are the best way to gather data," he smiled.

"Ok," he said sitting back down. "Comfortable?" he asked. "Ok, just relax and remember, I'll be asking for different things, these are designed to verify the efficacy of the drug. Oh, shit! Sorry, hang on."

Violet was surprised she hadn't noticed them before, but there were cameras mounted across from her on tables. Dr. Blackwood went over, turning them both on. Then he picked up a case and came over to the couch.

"Sorry, sorry. I've been so excited about today, and, well, nervous," he said as he lifted the lid.

Violet blushed to see the wires and sensors. She's wondered why her teacher had asked her to dress casually in a summer dress and now knew why. She had this strange feeling, almost fear as his look changed. The way he was studying her body gave her the creeps. "Why the cameras?" she asked, "I get nervous when I have my picture taken and..."

"It's fine," he said dismissing her unease. This is standard for both legal and scientific reasons," he replied.

"Legal?"

Marvin laughed, "We're alone in the creepy mansion, tell me you haven't thought how weird this is. As a teacher, I would never want to have my career and reputation ruined by false accusations." He nodded to each side, "Rather than he said/she said, we have a recording of everything." He smiled at the girl, "I'm not implying you're that evil but it's a simple safeguard, and like I said. I can replay the videos while reviewing the results of my questions and the like."

Violet nodded, "When you told me the address, I did the Google map thing and saw this place. I swear they filmed that zombie movie here or a place just like it. I expected Igor to answer the door and for you to take me down to your dungeon," she laughed.

The man laughed again, "Never on the first date. You know how expensive all that bondage stuff is?" he asked. "I'd hate to get it ruined by my struggling date."

Violet looked around. 'I sure hope he's kidding,' she thought. 'But of course, he is...he's a respected professor.' "Ok, sorry. I'll relax."

"Ok, I know this is weird but we'll be monitoring your physiology before, during, and after, you know, so we can monitor the alterations in your sense of logic, reasoning, creativity, and the effects on your body. Simple, really," he smiled as he placed sensors on her ankles, inside her knees, inside her thighs...after which she quickly pulled down the hem of her skirt.

"I have to do this, just relax," he said as he undid the top three buttons on her dress. 'Wow!' he thought seeing her massive cleavage. He placed sensors on the upper part of each breast, then on her neck over the carotid artery and her jugular vein. "I know this is strange, but you'll get used to it as the trial goes on. "Four more," he said applying sensors on each temple. "Ok, you can do these. I don't want to embarrass you," he said. He stood with his back to her and pointed to the area just above his belt, "If you just lift your dress in the back and, yes. Peel the backing off. I'll turn around."

Violet didn't notice the man had moved to the side so he didn't block the cameras from capturing the young blonde as she pulled up her dress. When she told him it was done he told her to hang on.

"Just want to check," he said as he felt for the sensors under the dress. "Perfect, I'll need to hire you to assist with the double-blind. You are a natural."

As she sat down, she looked at the cameras, "oh crap. I..." she pointed.

Marvin looked over and waved his have dismissively, "I'll erase that. Not a big deal. Ok, just relax, and sip some water. This is going to be nothing out of the ordinary."

Violet wanted to laugh. She was aware of the objects touching her and if anything this was as unordinary as could be. They felt like fingers on her breasts and just three inches from her sex. She shivered remembering his rough hands on her intimate areas, maybe not right on those parts, but close enough. She wasn't a virgin having lost that cherished part at a graduation party. It wasn't as if she were raped, but she didn't resist much after her fourth drink of punch as Drew Dakins took her outside to the pool. He'd convinced her to let go for once so she dove in wearing just her bra and panties. His lips did feel good on hers and his hands weren't bad either. Sadly she'd not stopped him in time when he shoved his penis inside her. She felt the sharp stinging pain and pushed him off. She had just said "no!' with her hands on his chest when he responded immediately and pulled out of her.

She'd been surprised having been told boys couldn't control themselves and remembered being impressed he'd been a gentleman as he must have sensed she wanted him to stop. He thanked her and went inside, leaving her naked, legs opened wide on the lounge chair. It wasn't until she dressed that even in the dark she could see the flow of his cum mixed with a trace of blood flowing out of her pussy. It was then that she'd swore off boys until after college. They were after just one thing and having gotten that they lose interest.

Then she looked over at the man, her eyes flicking to his crotch. 'Was there always that bulge,' she thought. 'I never looked but he's a man. He touched me,' she thought. She focused as Dr. Blackwood began asking her questions.

She soon felt at ease as he had her do math problems, and describe briefly the Kreb's cycle along with various other topics. Then he asked her to take a rose, smell it and describe the scent without using the words flower or floral. She had trouble until she described it as a delicately sweet fragrance.

"Now, let's look at some images, now don't be offended but we need to gauge visual stimulation, you ok with a bit of skin?"

Violet blushed, "Sure, I'm not a prude," she lied.

He picked up the remote and turned on the TV, then hit play.

Violet watched as a series of pictures came up, each one lasting just a second. At first, there were baby animals, flowers, a forest, an ocean, other scenes, and smiling faces. Then came beach pictures with more skin exposed. 'These aren't bad,' she thought but then a naked man filled the screen. This was followed by a series of naked men and women. She gasped seeing a man standing sideways to the camera with what looked to be a foot of penis sticking slightly up.

"Wait, is this something that's needed?" she asked, "This is smut. I don't mind nudity, but..."

He paused the show, "think about it. How many senses are there? No? More than five. There are arguments there could be up to 21 senses but we are comfortable with eight. Taste, touch, smell, sound, and sight are the most commonly recognized, but there are more. There's the sense of balance, of spacial awareness. Ever turn around sensing someone behind you or the feeling you're being watched? Then there's your internal awareness...hunger, pain, disquiet, hormones, etc.. All those are known senses. You could say the sense of time is another sense. This study will be monitoring as many of the senses as possible to gauge enhancements or perhaps quiesced senses. If possible, I'd like it if you opened your mind up to honest responses to the visual stimuli."

"Ok, it just seems a bit perverted but I get it," she sighed. She turned her attention back to the pictures. They weren't terrible, somehow pleasing. She relaxed and noticed how beautiful the people were, naked or not. She wondered if she were as pretty as some of the girls and if guys thought her body was as arousing. 'Of course not,' she mused, 'these girls ooze sexuality.'

Marvin watched the girl who was now slightly flushed with her right leg bouncing on the left. 'She's getting turned on. I knew there was a slut hiding inside.'

Violet was feeling warm, her nipples were tingling as pictures of naked couples appeared with large erections and large breasts. She wondered how far these would go when pictures appeared with the penises in the woman's mouth, then between her legs...inside their pussies. Then the pictures stopped and a video started. She felt her heart beat rapidly watching the woman on her hands and knees, a man behind slamming into her, but it was the audio that she found arousing. In the past she'd closed her eyes, shoving away the device with the disgusting images but she was now watching with unblinking eyes wondering why the girl was crying out happily. Her one experience was nothing other than momentary pain.

barkirk
barkirk
3,059 Followers