The Gauntlet

Story Info
A young woman volunteers for a project. The Gauntlet.
2.6k words
4.42
16.7k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

When she came to, she found herself stuck in a wall, her head, shoulders and arms on one side and lower half on the other. The wall was thick and the hole was heavily padded for her comfort.

Okay? Where the fuck was she?

From what she could make out in the dim light it was a sparse open room. Then the lights went completely out and she yelped in surprise.

"Hello?"

"Ah, good you're awake. I trust you are quite comfortable?"

"Let me out you sadistic fuck!"

"Now, now, no need for such naughty language. We wouldn't want to have to clean that mouth out of yours."

She spat wherever she could, "fuck you! When the police-"

The voice tutted at her.

"You really don't remember, do you? You volunteered, my dear."

A screen flickered to life across from her and she shook her head violently as what she saw.

It was her, signing papers and chatting up some doctors with a smile on her face.

"N-no! No fucking way!"

"I am sorry, but you are only our fourth volunteer so we weren't sure of the correct dosage as of yet but I assure you that you will enjoy yourself."

A whirring noise filled her ears and a long mechanical arm unfolded down from the ceiling holding a needle and just as it plunged itself into her neck, a similar sensation of a needle being pushed into her hip made her cry out.

"W-what was that?"

"A simple aphrodisiac and a slight muscle relaxer, nothing more. It will be quite helpful. Alright, send the first ones in."

Wha-the first ones?

Then a large door scrapes and slides open, revealing a tall thin creature with something wiggling between its legs.

Her eyes adjust and she recoils, pushing against the wall in a violent struggle to break free as it approached her. The wiggling was tentacles, surrounding a large nub in the center.

"Oh fuck. Fuck! No. You stay right there! Don't come any closer!"

Its face was awkward in that it was eyeless and it had slits for a nose. It tilted its head at her before it opened its mouth and trilled at her, revealing that its jaw actually split its face wide open.

Just then she felt a touch to her foot and she jumped, kicking back and connecting with something hard. Then something wraps around her ankle. Fingers. A hand!

Then the hand slides up her calf, a finger dragging across her skin until it digs into the flesh behind her knee. Another hand follows suit, repeating it up her other leg.

She tries to kick again but finds she can't, the hands have her legs pinned to the wall.

She looks up at a touch to her head and finds the creature just a few inches from her face and she pulls back viciously, turning her head away from it.

"Oh god. Please don't."

It brushes a hand down over her face again and again until she sighs, her shoulders drooping in tentative surrender. It trills again, a softer, lower vibration as it moves it's long-fingered hand down to her neck and down over her shoulders. She tries to struggle but warmth is beginning to spread throughout her body, an aching warmth coming to settle deep inside her stomach. Against every warning bell going off in her head, she was starting to relax.

It was trying to soothe her?

The creature finally scrapes a nail over her collarbones and she gasps just as hands enclose her ass, spreading each cheek roughly back and forth, up and down, massaging her flesh so completely that she sags into the creature in front of her and it purrs.

Okay, so not soothing...it was seducing her.

And it was working.

It steps forward, this time leaning down and nuzzling its face into her neck as its hands enclose her breasts, making her cry out.

It gives a pleased rumble as it massages her breasts, pinching and tugging at her nipples.

Her mind was going foggy and she knew she should fight. Fight! But her body was on fire, her core was beginning to ache and she could feel wetness gathering between her thighs where the other creature sat.

She cried out sharply when a long wet something brushed against her folds.

"Oh fuck!"

The one in front of her let its jaw drop open and its tongue slithered out, licking along her jaw and up over her lips. Again and again the tongue traces her lips as the creature pets her face, brushing her hair back.

The wet appendage between her legs parrots the action, tracing circles around her opening and down towards her clit, flicking it.

Her mouth drops open with a low moan and the tongue at her lips takes advantage, dipping inside with a pleased rumble and she squeaks, crying out as the wet tongue dips teasingly into her opening before sliding back around her clit. The hands are gripping the cheeks of her ass hard, keeping them wide apart as the tongue works at her folds.

It was a torturous, slow process that sent a shiver down her spine, but she couldn't focus on those sensations for long because the prehensile appendage in her mouth was wrapping around her tongue, working back and forth before pushing further back.

She gagged and the creature pulled back allowing her to breathe before pressing forward again.

Over and over it did this, pushing its tongue down her throat further each time until she no longer gagged and that was when it dipped its fingers into her mouth, holding it open until it slid its mouth over hers, thrusting its tongue all the way in.

Just as the tongue at her core finally...finally thrust completely inside her.

Her cries were muffled as each tongue worked in tandem, one sliding in as the other slid out.

It was as if they were one entity in the way they moved. The tongue slithering forward as the other slid free.

Then again it changed, the tongue inside her rubbed against her walls wiggling side to side. Hands knead at her breasts, groping and tugging as fingers come up to rub firm circles over her clit.

Her body was on fire, consumed with a want...a need to come. Her legs were shaking and her hands were trembling as she reached out for the creature.

The tongue in her mouth removed itself as the creature stepped back, tilting its head at her.

"Please. I...oh please..."

It screeched loudly and her body reacted, coming violently and she moaned loudly, her head trying to drop forward but it catches her, holding her head up as it shoves its tongue down her throat again and she moans, her own tongue pushing against his.

It purred, stepping back and rubbing her cheeks before standing to it's full height and she craned her head back, her eyes widening as she finally comes face to face with the nub between its legs.

A hand drifts up to the nub, rubbing in circles around it and she can see something peeking out. It pets her face and she swallows hard as it works at itself with its hand, growling as the nub opens wider.

The tentacles flail happily as its cock finally slips free and she's left panting at the size of it. To be able to hold it completely she would have to use both of her hands.

"Holy shit."

It trills, slowly thrusting into his hand as it threads his fingers into her hair.

It pushes his hips forward, sliding its cock across her cheek and she gasps allowing the tip to slip into her mouth just as she feels the other creature's cock slide through her folds.

She sucks lightly at the tip, making the creature hiss and rumble happily.

It pulls free, pushing its fingers into her mouth once again and she drops her mouth open and it holds her open as it brings its cock closer. It dips it in and out in short teasing strokes and she can feel herself drooling but she could care less as the other cock continues to rub through her folds, catching on her clit. The ghost like touches of the tentacles send her body jerking and she groans around the appendage in her mouth.

Then all at once she feels it sink deep inside her and she mewls allowing the creature to push its cock further down her throat and the tentacles rub over her face, suctioning to her tightly, holding her in place. The cock continues to push down her throat, wiggling and slithering side to side and her hand comes up to touch her throat, feeling it swollen and bulging.

'Oh fuck.'

She struggles to breath through her nose as the tentacles at her pussy rub and flail through her folds back and forth in half circular motions, as two of them only pay attention to her clit. One wrapped around it as the other lapped up and down, flicking the nub again and again. The cock pushed forward until its fully seated inside and she feels full, so stuffed that her mind actually blanks for a moment.

'Breathe. Must breathe.'

She inhales through her nose sharply at the reminder.

'What the fuck?'

She grabs the creature's hips as it dips its hands down to fondle her breasts and again the creatures move as one, both pulling out and slamming into her at the same time. Her body shudders in pleasure.

It was a brutal claiming and she could only clutch at its sides as it trills brokenly, its cock stretching her throat on each thrust.

Tears stream down her cheeks as her muffled moans turned to shrieks of pleasure. The tentacles around the base of the cock in her core toy with her clit as a long finger brushed back and forth over her asshole.

Inhaling sharply through her nose, her eyes started crossing until she could take no more and she seized up under them, convulsing and shaking violently.

The screech they give this time melts into a low groaning roar and they slam into her, holding themselves as deep as they can as they empty themselves.

The liquid floods her throat at the same time she feels her womb swell and keep swelling until the liquid drips freely down her thighs.

They both pull free and she gives a ragged cough, the liquid gushing from her mouth to splash at the creature's feet.

It holds her face gently brushing her cheeks, purring at her and she sighs, pressing a kiss to its fingers with an exhausted smile.

The one behind her kneads her rear just as gently, licking at her folds in a tender gesture and she sighs, moaning softly as she's teased ever so slowly towards one last orgasm. She cries out, leaning heavily into the one in front of her and it kisses her tenderly, gingerly, swiping its tongue through her mouth until it steps back with a seductive trill.

The wall splits into two and the creatures both move to pick her up, sandwiching her inbetween their bodies and she sags into them.

They both rub against her, a pair of long fingered hands kneading her hips as another pair palms her breasts, massaging them. Her arms hangs limp as they enclose her more firmly between them, one mouthing at her neck as another kisses her, thrusting its tongue down her throat yet again.

Her body feels as if on autopilot as she tilts her head up, moaning into the kiss.

They growl low rubbing into her more intently and she bucks her hips allowing their cocks to slide back and forth against her lower half. She mewls sharply, clawing at the one in front of her and it hikes her legs up over its arms before slamming her down onto its cock with a growling grunt.

She cries out into its mouth but it quickly turns to a drawn out groan when she feels the other one pushing into her as well. It stung, burned as they stretched her out but the tentacles playing with her clit turned that burn into a building inferno deep in her core. When they both finally sat deep inside her she shook as the tiniest move sent a tremble through her nervous system.

'Fuck.'

Her mind was slipping, she could feel it but the feeling of these two pressing against her, inside her was incredible.

They wrapped their arms around her, around each other and pressed more insistently into her before one pulled out and slammed forward, just as the other one retreated.

She arched up, screaming as they continued their brutal pace back and forth, again and again.

It felt like a thousand tiny fingers across her flesh, teasing her, caressing her as they fucked her with abandon. She moaned deliriously as she faded in and out of consciousness.

They grunted, groaned, hissed and growled as they moved as one inside her as she was pulled further into their bodies. All of the sensations at once were nearly driving her insane and she wordlessly pleaded with them to end it, to let her to finally come.

They heard her, stretching their heads back, they both screeched loudly, sending a jolt through her and she screams as she finally shatters. She can feel her womb swell as they flood her so full that it gushes from her down her thighs.

It's enough to send her over the edge into yet another orgasm and finally darkness claims her.

When she came to, she found herself laying between them, one kissing her as their hands gently caressed her flesh. The other one laved attention to her breasts, sucking and licking at them as one of their hands worked softly in and out of her folds massaging the pain from her core, quickly replacing it with pleasure again. She sighed, kissing back as she snuggled into their arms.

She pulled back, breaking the kiss to gently touch its eyeless face and it nuzzles into her, cupping her face and playing with her hair as it licks her jaw.

"Well, damn, a girl could get used to this level of aftercare."

They trilled, nudging at her and she moaned softly, lightly running her hands over their bodies. They both hissed, grinding into her and she bit her lip at the feel of them hard against her.

"Again? Just how much stamina do you two have?"

They were quick to cage her between them yet again on the floor. Apparently, she was going to get her answer.

When she woke up again, she was in a harness, being suspended above the ground and her two supernatural lovers were nowhere to be seen.

Something inside her twisted strangely at their absence. She missed them, oh but she could still feel the mark they left on her mind and body. She could still feel the ghost sensastion of their touch on her skin and only hoped that they would cross paths again some day.

The com system flared to life, startling her out of her thoughts. She glared up at the blinking red light and flipped it off.

The man on the other side, her employer, laughed. "Well, congratulations are in order my dear. The last test subject that encountered the twins went quite insane. The fact that you survived 48 hours with them without your mind breaking is highly impressive but your time with us is far from over. Send Rheil in."

The large door slides open and heavy footfalls pad closer and finally into view.

"You got to be fucking kidding me."

The giant wolf creature growled low in it throat before standing to it's full height and snorting at her, "well, nice to meet you too."