A Different Kind of Family

Story Info
Thierry begins to understand he has a gift.
1.7k words
4.33
22.2k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Different Kind of Family Chapter 1

Thierry knew that the norms of society when it comes to a family would not work for him. It wasn't that he disagreed with marriage. The truth is, he knew one woman would never be enough for him. He simply loved women. All shapes, all sizes. It was more than appearance. It was attitude. Presence and personality drew his attention. The feel of a woman was intoxicating. Let me explain.

Thierry grew up with his mom and three sisters. He knew his father, but his parents were never able to make it work so they decided early on to go their separate ways. While his mom was far from average looking to call her beautiful would have been a stretch. Lovie was dark skinned, about 5' 6" with almond eyes, full lips and a slim build. He was attracted to his mother. Maybe it was because he knew she loved him very much. Perhaps it was her outgoing personality Maybe it was because he understood that his mother was honest about who she was, a very sexual person. She had many male friends and suitors and the sounds of her having enjoyable sex were not uncommon. He enjoyed hearing her and came to love the sounds she made in the throes of passion.

Lovie had always told him he was special. In his early years he never understood why she felt that way. He was not tall, really wasn't very muscular and appeared to be average from an athletic point of view. He was smart though. He always excelled academically and received many honors during his school and collegiate years. It took a while for him to understand why she always said he was blessed like his father. There was something about Thierry that was above average. While light skinned like his father, standing only about 5' 9", Thierry sported an above average member. He didn't think much of it until he started playing basketball in High School and saw himself in comparison to some of his teammates. While many of them were much taller, very few of them compared to him in that area. Many times, in the shower he noticed them seem somewhat surprised by what they saw.

Thierry wanted to know just how large he was for sure. After reading up on the best way to measure himself, he found that he was roughly 6 inches flaccid and an impressive 10 1/2 inches at full hardness. While this is a good thing to older mature women, women his age were often frightened away. This made it difficult for a young horny guy to get much action other than his hand. This put Thierry on a quest to find someone to help him understand how to best take advantage of the "blessing" he had as his mother liked to say.

To keep his cost for grad school down and help his mother as much as possible, Thierry chose the local college and still lived at home. On one occasion he was in the shower and as he was prone to do, he had soaped up his dick and was very close to coming after a typical stroking, when his mother came in and had to use the toilet. As was typical, she did not knock, she simply came in, sat down and handled her business. He was too far gone to stop and though the shower curtain clouded the view somewhat, there was no mistaking what he was doing. Once his mother was done, she simply said to him, "When you are done, flush the toilet and come see me in my room." That caused him to come harder than he could remember. Rope after rope of hot come shot from his dick and the pleasure was beyond words. After he recovered from the massive orgasm, he washed thoroughly, dried himself, dressed and went to her room.

Reaching his mom's room, Thierry knocked and heard,

"Come in son."

"Hey Mom, what's up?"

"T, you need to start locking the door if you are going to do that in the shower. It doesn't bother me and probably won't bother your older sister, but your two younger sisters don't need to know about that yet, ok?"

Thierry blushed a bit. He was so far into his pleasure that it hadn't even dawned on him that his mom knew that he was jacking himself. He looked at her then looked down at the floor.

"Son, it's nothing to be ashamed about" Lovie said. "Most people pleasure themselves in the bathroom" "I do, I know Raquel does, because I have walked in on her as well."

This took him aback a bit. While he had occasionally thought of her and his sister when jacking off, the confirmation that they were doing it too, made his dick twitch. Since they were having such an open conversation, there were questions he had that he hoped his mom would answer now.

"Mom, you haven't had any male company in a while, why not?"

Lovie's eyebrows arched a bit and she looked at her son for a moment before responding.

You might already know but, I enjoy sex very much and can be quite vocal, I decided it was best if I did that away from home for now."

Thierry thought about what she was saying and could understand her thinking on the subject. It did bother him a bit that she did not feel comfortable doing it in her own home. The home where she provided well for them and always handled all the bills. He knew she worked hard, and it occurred to him that she really did not go out that much anymore.

"You really don't go out that much Mom. Given what you said about liking sex, do you pleasure yourself as much as I do?"

"Oh, young man if you only knew! Women can have many more orgasms than men. Your older sister and I probably masturbate three times as much as you do daily!"

"Wow are you kidding me. I do it at least three times a day, more on the weekends"

"Haven't you found some young hottie to help you with that?" I mean at your age; I would think you would be quite active."

"Trust me mom I have tried. Many of the women I meet, seem wary of this "blessing" you say I got from my dad"

A frown appeared on Lovie's face. She remembered what young men can be like. Horny all the time with balls full of come. If he was anything like his father, sometimes he got so hard it hurt. While jacking off always brought some relief, it could not bring the excitement and psychological fulfillment that came from having sex with someone else. It bothered her that he was having that difficulty. He was her son. Not unattractive and more blessed than most men will ever be in the area of sex. How could she help him? She knew she shouldn't have sex with him, but she needed to help him somehow. The fact that his crotch kept twitching did not go unnoticed. She could see his dick was growing even as they spoke. The thought that he was as big and thick as his father made her pussy wet. Even if she wanted to, now was not the time. She had to get to work, and he had morning classes.

"Go back to your room and take care of that before you go to class.. We can talk again when I get home from work. I Love you son."

Thierry looked down at his crotch and realized he was getting hard. He looked at his mom, happy that she had not made a big deal of it. As he hurried from the room, he said "I love you too, mom." As he headed into his room and locked the door behind him, he knew a massive orgasm was coming.

Meanwhile back in her room, Lovie knew she shouldn't but the heat coming from her pussy demanded she do something before she got dressed for work. Reaching under her pillow she retrieved her big black dildo. Her pussy was soaked and because time was of the essence, she didn't bother to lubricate it with a quick suck. She simply rubbed it back and forth over her wet pussy lips a few times then shoved it as far as she could into her throbbing box. Her legs reflectively sprung open wide and using two hands she began to furiously pump her pussy, desperately needing release. Her mind flashed to Thierry's father and the way he used to fill and expand her pussy every time he fucked her. She sighs loudly, thinking even after all these years, no one made her feel the way Bryce had. He simply touched places in her that no one else could. Not just physically but emotionally. As she fucked herself with long deep strokes, her son's huge bulge filled her mind. As big as his father. Was he as thick? Bigger? The very thought made her pussy spasm and her orgasm washed over her in a massive wave. She continued to pound her pussy to another massive cum before removing the dildo and sucking it deep into her throat. She had always loved the way her pussy tasted on Bryce's dick after he'd fucked her to exhaustion. Slowly removing the dildo from her throat, she made up her mind she would help her son no matter what path that help took.

Thierry's dick was hotter in his hands than he ever remembered. He stroked it with both hands, gathering the large amounts of pre-cum from the head and lathering it over his entire length. He thought of the conversation he had just had with his mom. She and Raquel jacked off more than he did? In his mind's eye he saw his mom spread eagle on her bed playing with her pussy. He could see her hard nipples and imagined how pretty her pussy would look. The thought pushed him closer to coming and he sped up his strokes silently calling her name, remembering the sounds he heard coming from her room the times he heard her fucking in the past. He stroked faster and faster still until his cock exploded in his hands, shooting spunk high into the air. Two, three, four spurts before it began to subside. He caught his breath slowly knowing he had to get ready for class. As he dressed, a wild thought popped into his mind. Had his mom gotten off like he had? If she had, was she thinking of him?

It was going to be a long day....