A Different Kind of Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Thierry's Sister Raquel Has A Story of Her Own.
2.8k words
4.59
8.7k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel stretched and yawned. Last night had been a long one and totally not what she expected. While far from being a virgin, she realized after last night there was so much, she did not know about life. About herself. She like her brother Thierry had stayed close to home for grad school to help her mom out on the cost of tuition though she had been accepted by many schools across the country. She loved her mom. She loved her family. Her siblings could be a pain in many ways, but she would not trade them for anything in the world. It always amazed her how her mom kept things together for them in the face of all the challenges. She loved her dad, but he was never around. Never contributed financially which always irked her about him. No matter, her mom Lovie was all the parent she needed and more. She always felt she had the freedom to be herself but always felt an obligation to be mom when mom was working. This sometimes-created tension between her and her brother Thierry. While she was only a little over a year older, she always treated him like a younger sibling, something he did not care for very much.

As she looked around the room she grew up in her mind drifted back to last night. Last night. It started off as a typical college party. Music, frat boys, sorority girls, alcohol. While not much of a drinker her mom made sure she knew how to hold her liquor before college started. She could hear her mom's voice,

"Women have to control the part of their surroundings that they can. A sloppy drunk woman is an easy target, don't be that target."

She never was of course. That did not mean she didn't have a wild side. She lost her virginity at 15 to a boy she thought she loved. After the act she realized he would never be able to make her happy. He was selfish as most young boys are at that age. Never overly promiscuous but always adventurous, she was always attracted to confidence. Confidence, that is what got everything started last night. At first glance, the guy that approached her last night was night was not much different from many who made a pass at her in the past. It was what he said that she couldn't get out of her head.

"My lady said I didn't have the guts to come over here and flirt with you. I told her a PYT like you wouldn't give me the time of day. So, I must ask, would you like to come have a drink with us?"

Raquel smiled. Not out of nervousness, but from genuine amazement. What type of woman sends her man to flirt with another girl? She had to find out.

"Sure, why not?" was her astonished reply.

As they walked over to his girlfriend, she could see they had much in common. Both light-skinned and curvy. Above average size breasts and thick in the hips. Both girls have full lips and bright smiles.

The guy then realized he did not know her name, laughingly he reached out to take her hand and said,

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't ask your name. I'm Stick, this is my lady, Aja."

"Cool, I'm Raquel, nice to meet you two." Always the upfront type, she followed with, "So what made you two want to meet me?"

It was Aja's turn to laugh then. In a husky but somewhat melodious voice she answered, "See Stick, I told you she was loaded with 'tude. I know someone like me when I see her. So, Raquel, basically we were wondering if you have ever had sex with a couple. If not, we would love to be the first."

Wow Raquel thought talk about bold! To date she hadn't but the thought intrigued her. Neither of them was unattractive nor it was as if she had not thought about a threesome. The idea of a couple had never really crossed her mind but there was no denying the moisture building between her thighs.

"Well, let's have that drink first. I am not saying no at this point, but I am not saying yes either. Let's play it by ear for a sec to see where this goes, okay?'

Stick smiled, "I like that, feisty but cautious. This lady is apparently more mature than meets the eye.

"If you only knew." replied Raquel. I don't drink at parties; you never know what someone might slip you. My friend has a bar not far from here, we could go there if that's cool with you?"

The couple looked at each other and smiled. Aja gently hooked her arm and said, "Let's go!"

They spent about two hours at the bar drinking, laughing, and getting to know each other. All the while there were discreet touches and innuendo. Raquel was impressed by their collective openness. Both were interning for Professor positions. Both had a Masters in Sexual Psychology. They had a definite sense of adventure and were working on a paper about sexual practices of the next generation. At this point they had only engaged people their age or older. Raquel was the first graduate student they had approached. She found that quite flattering and that fact added to her overall excitement. At this point she could feel her nipples harden and her pussy throb.

Stick excused himself and Aja sat next to Raquel and put her hand in her lap.

"Does this make you nervous? We will understand if you are and would like to back out. I really hope you don't though, because I would love to get my tongue in your pussy. I bet you taste amazing!" With that she kissed the side of Raquel's mouth to see how she would respond. To Raquel's own surprise, Raquel turned into the kiss and after a few tentative pecks the kiss turned into a full-blown French. When they broke the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes and saw the same smoldering desire in each other. Stick returned to the table and could tell something good happened while he was away. Wise enough to know not to ask, he instead said, "So Ladies, shall we go?"

For the first time a hint of trepidation hit Raquel and she asked, "Where would we go?"

Aja sensed this, stroked her cheek and smiled, "Don't worry Sweetness, Stick and I share an apartment on campus in the dorm for Psych Majors and would not do this anywhere but there. There are many people there at the dorm and if at any point you feel uncomfortable, we can always make arrangements to get you home."

"Let's go" Raquel said, waving goodbye to her friend.

Entering the apartment, the couple shared was a bit off-putting. It was almost clinical. More like a doctor's office than a place to live. When Aja handed her a clipboard with some papers to sign and a questionnaire, Raquel began to think she had made a huge mistake. Aja and Stick excused themselves and said they would return shortly. As she finished the questionnaire, she heard a door open and Aja stepped out in a sheer teddy that barely reached the bottom of her pussy mound. Raquel could see that her nipples were long and hard, and her pussy was closely shaved but not bald. She shivered in excitement.

"Damn Aja, you are beautiful!" she blurted, feeling foolish afterward.

"Well, thank you! If we got it right, once we get you out of those clothes, I am sure we will think the same about you. Have you completed the forms?"

"All done, now what?"

Aja walked over and took the clipboard. After checking to make sure all the signatures were there, she sat it down on a table and extended her hand.

"Please come with me and we will begin." With that she walked Raquel over to a bathroom asked her to take a quick shower and put on the lingerie hanging near the door. Once done she should join them in the bedroom.

Aja nodded that she understood and did as instructed. As she soaped her body and the water washed over her, she wondered what she had signed up for this time. The nervousness in her belly only heightened the wetness in her sex. It made her wonder if she had ever been wetter than she was right now. Stepping out of the shower and drying herself she looked at the lingerie left for her. Putting it on, she marveled that it was the same that Aja was wearing just a different color. She was slightly shorter than Aja, but the effect was the same. Her nipples were teased by the fabric and she knew they were hard and sensitive.

The door to the bedroom was open and there was a slight hint of weed coming from the room. Entering the room, she was surprised to see Stick sitting in a chair with an open robe while Aja was between his legs, slowly giving deep throat to what had to be at least a foot-long cock.

"No wonder they call you Stick!" Raquel noticed there was a sexual tint to her voice. She had not intended it, it just happened naturally.

"I don't smoke weed." Raquel said, "Is there something we can do about that?"

Stick opened his eyes and smiled at what he saw. She was every bit as hot as Aja and that pleased him a great deal.

"Don't worry sexy you won't get high. We modified it to remove the euphoric high but retain what helps to lower the inhibitions. The chemistry majors worked with us and the med dept to make sure it is safe and there are no side effects"

"Please make yourself comfortable on the bed and Aja will be with you shortly."

With that he turned his focus back to Aja, put his hand behind her head and urged her to suck him faster.

"Eat this cock Baby, there is some delicious pussy waiting for you." Putting both hands on the side of her head, he began to face fuck her.

Aja stayed with him and took every inch of his beautiful black cock. She always comes when Stick face fucks her like this. She loves it. It gives him pleasure which gives her pleasure. She knows there is a large load coming and she needs it.

"Mmmph" comes from her again and again as Stick works her mouth like a hot wet pussy.

"Ahh damn Baby, here it comes! Get this juice, don't waste a drop of this nut!"

Stick exploded. Aja pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She loved the taste of his nut. It was intoxicating. Swallowing hard she had no intention of letting any of it get away. Her tongue lashed the head over and over sending multiple chills through Stick. No one has ever sucked his cock like Aja. No one has ever loved sucking his cock like Aja. The sounds of her gulping down his spunk were loud and resonating in the room. As he opened his eyes and looked at the bed, he could see this was not lost on Raquel. She was mesmerized by the sight in front of her and was rubbing her pussy. He raised his hand a waved a finger at her.

"No, no sexy one. No coming before Aja gets a taste of that sweet caramel pussy."

Raquel moaned, she wanted to come so badly. She knew she could come again with very little effort but did as she was told. With much effort moved her hand away from her pussy.

Stick was finished coming. At this point Aja was worshipping his cock like she always did after he gave her one of his huge loads. Stick came buckets and Aja loved it!

As if in a trance like state she licked around the head, periodically sucking it in, making sure she got and tasted every drop of come he had to give. Through the haze she could hear his voice;

"Aja, there is some very hot, very tasty looking pussy waiting for you, you should go get it."

Raquel heard Stick's words and her pussy started to flow overtime. Sure, she had experimented with some of her college female friends. But Aja was a different kind of woman! An experienced woman who loved to eat pussy. If Aja ate pussy anywhere near the way she sucked cock, this would be unlike anything she had experienced before!

Aja got up slowly, not wanting to leave the cock she had come to love so much. Her passion was on full blast as she crawled onto the bed and kissed Raquel with a heat Raquel knew nothing about. Aja's tongue danced in Raquel's mouth and the strong taste of Stick's come was more than evident. Overwhelmed by the assault, Raquel gave into it and rode it like a wave. While Aja's tongue worked wonders in her mouth, her fingers were just as skillful as they found her breasts and tweaked her sensitive nipples. Aja pulled at them, making them harder than Raquel had every thought possible. One hand moved down her body and without hesitation plunged two fingers into her drenched pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned into Aja's mouth. This excited Aja and she began to furiously finger fuck Raquel. Breaking the kiss, Aja focused on Raquel's pussy, plunging her fingers deeper and faster.

"Oh, my fucking God! I am coooming!! Raquel's eyes rolled back in her head as she exploded all over Aja fingers. Aja was glazed with lust. She took her fingers from Raquel's pussy and sucked them deep into her mouth.

"MMM Sweetie, your pussy is delicious on my fingers. I cannot wait to eat from the source!" With that Aja moved straight down between Raquel's legs. Wasting no time, her tongue went straight to the pussy it craved.

"Ugh Shit! Eat me!" Raquel moaned almost immediately. The tongue exploring her sex wasted no time. It slithered and danced, flicked and stabbed. It invaded her in ways she didn't think possible. Raquel's body constricted as if suddenly shocked and she screamed.

"UGHHH FUCK, I'M COMING AGAIN! DON'T STOP, DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP EATING MY PUSSY!!!!!!!"

Aja had no intention of stopping. She was enjoying this too much. Young sweet, sopping wet pussy was everything to her at this moment. She moaned into the pussy she was devouring. It was more delectable than any she could remember, and she had no intention of stopping.

Stick was sitting in the background, rock hard enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him. He always enjoyed watching Aja go after a pussy. This one was different though. She went after this one like she went after his cock. It made him smile. He thought to himself that he may have just found that one that would keep them both happy whether they enjoyed her together or one on one. He needs to know more. As he walked up to the bed near Raquel's head, her moans excited him. The look of her captured him. He took the head of his dick and rubbed it across her lips. He felt her tongue run across the head and a shiver went through him. Slowly he started to feed her his manhood. He wanted to know how much she could take and didn't want to disturb Aja's enjoyment below. Halfway in, he realized this girl had some major skills. Three inches later he knew he was in her throat and she hadn't even flinched.

"Damn Aja, this babe here sucks dick almost as good as you!"

Aja heard that and doubled her efforts on Raquel's pussy. She took her tongue out and sucked Raquel's clit deep. She then took two fingers and plunged deep into Raquel's pussy. With her other hand she gathered some of the wetness around and slowly slid a finger into Raquel's asshole.

"MMMMM" Raquel moaned deep in her throat. Her pussy was being sucked and eaten; her asshole was being fucked. She had a tasty hard dick in her throat that was going even deeper. This was sexual overload. She exploded and came harder than she ever had before. They did not stop. Nor did she want them to stop. This scene played itself out through the night. The three of them fucking each other. Each taking Stick, deep in their throats, balls deep in each pussy and each ass. Aja even produced an 8-inch strap on that was used to double penetrate each female and even peg Stick as he ate pussy and had his cock deepthroated.

It was indeed one hell of a night. She knew when she left, she would be enjoying them both again. Right now, she needed some food...