A Different Kind of Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers

"Oh my," I stuttered. "Oh this is wonderful. Oh please don't stop." Then several minutes later, I said, "Oh! So wonderful. I'm about to come," I went on as I felt my balls tense and the sensation in my engorged penis intensify.

"Stop!" said the Mistress in a clear voice. Immediately Jennifer pulled her face away from me, and I thrust my hips forward futilely. Jennifer looked up at me with an apologetic expression on her face.

"Jennifer sweetie, would you please lock Gregg back up in his chastity belt," the Mistress said, handing Jennifer the apparatus. Without a word Jennifer did as she was asked, although she looked kind of longingly at my equipment before she tucked it away inside and locked the clasps.

"Jennifer dear," said the Mistress. "I think that will be all. You may go now." Immediately Jennifer turned toward the Mistress, kissed her feet, got up, and left the room.

When she was gone, the Mistress said, "Kneel and face me Gregg." I did so. "Gregg," she said. "What lesson do you think you have learned from the experience you just had with Jennifer?"

I knew if I said something crude about how pleasurable the blow job had been and how frustrated I was it had not been completed, that it would not go over very well. It wouldn't do to be too knowledgeable either. So I said, "I think I've learned, Mistress, that my sexuality is your property, and that I only experience pleasure when you want me to."

"That's good," she said with a smile. "It seems you are learning. But there's more. Not only your pleasure, but Jennifer's as well belongs to me, and is mine to bestow or withhold as I choose.

"In fact the sexuality of everyone in this household, female as well as male, belongs entirely to me. When one of the girls receives pleasure from you, that's because it is what I want and it pleases me. When pleasure is withheld from you or anyone else here, it's because it's what I want and it pleases me. Do you have a right to question what I want or when I want it?"

"No, Mistress, I don't," I replied, trembling.

"Do you have the right to question when I decide to punish you or anyone else here?

"No, Mistress, I don't."

"If my reasons seem misconstrued or unfair, or I seem to be punishing the wrong person, does that give you a right to question any of my decisions?"

"No, Mistress, it doesn't."

"If I relax or tighten any of my rules at any time, for one person, for a group of people, or for everyone in this house, does this give you a right to question?"

"No, Mistress, it does not."

"If I want to keep you in complete chastity while allowing the other slaves, particularly the women, a certain measure of sexual freedom, is that my right?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is."

"Well good then," the Mistress said. "It really is possible to educate a male," she continued with a smile, patting my cheek. "I strongly do believe you have the potential to be a very good slave, and I am looking forward to having you around here a long time. I think the girls are looking forward to it, too," she said, her smile broadening. "You're quite the hit with them." She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Go on, go to your room, and meditate on what we have discussed. I expect your unfulfilled state of arousal will make it easier for you to concentrate."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, my face reddening.

"You're cute when you blush," said Mistress Melissa. I kissed her feet and left the room.

The following week, after my milking, the Mistress called me into her office and told me I was going to be accompanying her to serve at her condo the following week. "This is a very significant privilege," she said. "You will have my undivided attention quite often, and you will have the opportunity to serve me more personally, and to learn from me."

My heart beat faster. I think it is no secret that by this time I had begun to regard Mistress Melissa as virtually a goddess. "Th-thank you, Mistress," I stuttered. "I'll do my best for you."

"I know you will, sweetheart," she said. "You've proven to be very brave, and very devoted, and I love the way you've become an emotional support for my girls." She smiled broadly. "Now go find Becky," she said. "She'll set you up with everything you need."

When I arrived at Miss Becky's office I knelt down and kissed her feet. I told her what the Mistress had told me. She smiled and said, "That's really great, Gregg. You'll have a lot of personal time with her, and you'll find it's bliss just to be in her presence.

"Anyway, come with me." She grabbed a tape measure out of a drawer, came around the desk, grabbed me by the hand, and led me to my room. Once there she shut the door and proceeded to measure all my clothing sizes.

"You'll be packing clothes for going out a couple of nights," she said. "And you'll need some proper (and improper) servant wear." At this she gave a guilty grin. "Anything you don't already have we're going to buy for you, and it will be waiting at her condo. You're going to have a great time."

Dinner was nice, and everyone was there. I confess, though, I was already deep in anticipation and suspense about what my week at the Mistress' condo would bring. After dinner, Alison was punished for some infraction I did not understand.

Before her whipping, she was made to take a large plug in her ass, and she accepted it without a whimper. It was strange to see her naked body displayed for everyone at the punishment cross, when I'd only seen her close up, at intimate moments. She looked so vulnerable and further from me than ever.

The next morning I was assigned some inside maintenance chores. Then a little after 10 am, Miss Becky came and got me. After I kissed her feet, she took me to my room and had me get dressed and pack a bag with a few clothes, in case Mistress wanted to take me out of the apartment. I was on vacation that week from my job. Now I knew why Miss Becky had told me to take this vacation.

She had me get dressed and put on a coat; it was getting on towards winter. She then led me back into the house and out the front door. There was a nice silver Mercedes sitting there, and the Mistress and Alison were standing by the car.

Miss Becky handed me a set of car keys. I understood immediately. I went up immediately and kissed the Mistress' feet. I rose and turned toward Alison. Instead of the usual hug, she offered me her hand to kiss. I was hurt and confused, but I kept my peace and kissed her hand.

Then I opened the rear door so both of them could get in the car. Afterward, I got in the drivers' seat and started the car. The Mistress gave me directions to her condo, and I started out the drive to the road.

As we drove towards town, I heard the two women talking softly and then heard nuzzling and kissing sounds. I caught a quick look in the rear view mirror and saw that the Mistress and Alison were locked in a passionate embrace, practically devouring each other. Their hands were inside each others' coats, inside each others' clothes and all over each others' bodies.

When I got to the modern building that contained the Mistress' condo, she told me, in a panting voice, "Let us off here. Take the car down to the parking garage, then unload it and bring everything up to the apartment.

"Here's the key," she said, handing it to me. "Alison and I have to finish what we started, so don't disturb us once you have everything inside. At this I went around to the other side of the car and let them out. They were giggling and holding onto each other as they stumbled to the front door.

As soon as they were inside, I drove to the parking garage and started unloading the car. It took me two trips to get everything upstairs. Once everything was upstairs I put away what I could and stacked the rest neatly out of the way.

I noticed the two women's coats and Alison's green top lying on the floor. I picked up the coats and hung them in the closet. I folded the top neatly and put it on top of what I recognized as Alison's bag. Then I took off my own clothes, folded them neatly, and placed them on top of my bag. Muffled sounds of strenuous lovemaking were coming from deeper inside the apartment.

I was in agony. I felt aroused and realized there was no prospect of release. In a way it was sad to know the woman I loved and the Mistress I revered were locked in a crude embrace, and that I was left out here alone. I decided to kneel off to the side, so I couldn't see in the bedroom if one of them opened the door, but so they would see me rather quickly.

Then I waited for the better part of an hour. Then Alison came out looking very disheveled, dressed in her slacks and a cute bra, with a silly and satisfied grin on her face. "Where's my top, slave boy," she said. I pointed to where I had put it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she said. "Go get it for me." I obeyed and brought it to her. She looked me in the eye, "That was some great sex," she said. "Mistress Melissa does things to me you couldn't even dream about, you poor sad boy. Now go get my coat." I brought it to her and helped her on with it.

"Mistress is sleeping now," Alison told me. "She says you should knock on the bedroom door gently, mind you, at five sharp, and on no account disturb her at all before then."

"OK," I said.

"Hmm!" said Alison. "I'm going to let this go, but I think you are going to have to show a little more respect to me from here on out." She put her finger to my lips. "Don't ask!" she said. "Just be a good slave and obey." With that she opened the door and left the apartment.

I stood there a little bit stunned.

Not knowing what else to do, I knelt back down and this time started meditating. I thought about the Mistress and how she had completely bowled me over with both her sensuality and her power, both over me and over the others. About how I would do anything and everything she told me to, and with complete trust in her judgment.

And if she had decided Alison was going to be an assistant Mistress, or another slave overseer, like Miss Becky, or if she was going to make my Alison into her girlfriend, then that was the way things should be. I began to feel a sense of peace; that the Mistress should be primary in my life, and it was OK if Alison and I started to drift apart, if that's what the Mistress wanted.

At five I knocked on Mistress Melissa's door, and she told me to prepare dinner, and she would be out in an hour. I worked up a nice roast, and she came out with a long white dressing gown on exactly when she said she would. She had a lovely and satisfied smile on her face.

After I had kissed her feet, I got up to serve dinner, but instead she beckoned me to her. She had a key in her hand that I recognized. She unlocked my chastity belt and took it off me.

"In my house in town, you have to be really naked," she said. "Make no mistake about it, I'm still going to expect you to be completely chaste, but here you'll have to do it because you want to do it, for me."

"It will be so difficult, Mistress," I said.

"Yes, I know it will be, dear boy," she replied. "But I have been observing you since you became my property, and I think you of all my slaves are up to the challenge. You're very special, and I want you to prove to me how special you are this week."

She was caressing my hip, and my erection was raging. "When you do this for me," she said. "It's a gift of your erotic self to me. It gives me both male and female power, and it allows me to be so much more to my Alison."

I realized very strongly that Alison was gone from me now, and even though I was ready for it when the Mistress said what she said, and even though I knew it was perfectly all right if it was what my Mistress wanted, it hurt, and I began to sob.

"Poor darling," said the Mistress. "You've lost her now, and I know it hurts. But think of how happy she makes me, and how that happiness feeds back to you and the other slaves, how happy we are as a household when I feel this good."

"I know it's right," I told her. "I know you can love her much better than I can, because you have so much more to give. Your happiness means everything to me, and if me losing Alison completely to you makes you happy, then it is a sacrifice I should make, and a sacrifice I should be proud to make for my Mistress."

I looked her in the eyes. My eyes were still wet, and I saw hers were, too. She stood up and hugged me to her. "You are braver even than I thought," she said. "You are my best slave ever."

She then told me where my room was, told me she would explain the rest of the rules tomorrow, and had me serve her dinner. I waited on her hand and foot, and then while she relaxed after dinner, I had mine in the kitchen before I cleaned everything up.

Then I came out to the living room and knelt before her. She just kept on reading for a while. When she was ready she had me go draw her bath. When I was done I came back to let her know.

She led me into the bathroom, and had me take her nightgown off her shoulders. She stepped into the tub, and her nudity was glorious. I then bathed her, and I must admit drank in her beauty like a greedy drunk as I washed her everywhere.

When she was clean to her satisfaction, she stood up and I began draining the tub, and dried her off, slowly and sensuously. When she was dry, she had me comb out her hair, and then dry it with the hair dryer, and comb it out again.

After that she brought me into her bedroom. She lay face-down on the bed and had me give her a back massage. After she turned over and had me go down on her. She had at least four orgasms. "My, you're good with your tongue, Gregg," she told me. "We won't tell Alison, will we? She might get jealous."

My erection was even harder and more insistent now. But when the Mistress had had her final orgasm of the night, she dismissed me and sent me to bed. I barely slept a wink.

The next morning, after I had served the Mistress breakfast, she had me kneel before her. "Why did I have you give me four orgasms last night?" she asked.

"Because you wanted the pleasure and had a right to it," I replied.

"Good answer," she said. "Why do you think I left you without any orgasm?" she asked.

"Because it increased your pleasure to do so, and you had the right," I said.

"Very nice," she said. "Did you touch yourself last night?"

"I admit," I said. "I touched myself lightly a few times, but every time I thought about you, and what you want, and so I didn't masturbate. It was difficult to go without an orgasm when I was so hot for you, but I remembered everything you've said, and I sacrificed it for you."

"That's simply beautiful, dear slave," she exclaimed. "Do you support my love relationship with Alison?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do," I said immediately. "Because it makes you happier."

She put her hand on my cheek, and caressed. "You're so perfectly devoted," she said. Then she explained the rest of the house rules.

I was to sleep in the small bedroom off to the side where I had spent the previous night, and wake promptly at the hour she set. I was to fix all meals, pick up after the Mistress and any guests, keep the place tidy at all times and perform any major chores as needed and directed.

When there were no non-household guests in the condo, I was to remain completely nude. Mistress was going to have a date every night but one this week, starting tonight. Sometimes she would stay with her date, and sometimes come home after. She would be bringing Alison home at least one night this week, and there would be one date with me.

She gave me the codes so I knew when and when not to answer the door, and told me what to wear if anyone from the straight world was her guest. I did not have to worry she would invite anyone over while I was here whose presence would compromise my work life. She knew who those people were and I trembled to think that she would take this kind of trouble to protect me.

That night, she had a date. She had Shauna come over after her drive time show to help her with her clothes and makeup. Shauna gave her her bath, and I think they might have made love while they were in there alone. After the bath Mistress called me in, and I knelt by her makeup table to observe while Shauna made her up. "I expect you to learn how to do this, too," the Mistress said.

When her makeup was on, Shauna and I followed her into the bedroom, and I watched Shauna pick out the right outfit for her date; a knee length black skirt with a jacket and no top over her bra. Underneath, in addition to a black push-up bra the Mistress had on gartered stockings in a black shade and no panties. "He's kind of impatient," she laughed, "And I don't want to put anything in his way."

Pretty soon, Mistress Melissa's date arrived. He was a big jock-ish looking fellow. Mistress explained us off as a couple of cousins from out of town, but the guy didn't really notice. Then they were out the door and gone.

Shauna took me back to my bedroom, and we lay down together. But she didn't take off any clothes. We rolled around and kissed and hugged, and after a few minutes, in spite of my intense erection that I knew was not going to be satisfied, we began to talk.

"What's with Alison and the Mistress?" she asked me. "Alison's really distant from all of us right now, and Mistress seems totally focused on her."

"I think our Mistress is in love with her," I said. "And I think Alison's getting ready to be a co-Mistress or something."

"That would explain it, but I do hope you're wrong," Shauna said. "Meghan's totally miserable because Alison never spends any time with her. I don't think Meghan could handle it if Alison wanted to dom her."

Then Shauna stroked my penis a few times and I began to squirm. Then she stopped and I wanted to cry out and beg for release. Then I thought of Mistress and just hugged Shauna to me. "It's really good for Mistress that you're willing to be chaste for her," she said. "It makes her so much happier when she knows someone special is giving up so much for her," she added with a smile.

"Anyway," she said. "I've got to go. It was really nice talking to you and being close to you again, Gregg. "I want Meghan and me both to spend more time with you, and we will."

With that, Shauna got up off the bed, grabbed her coat and left the apartment. I got up, did a few chores and went to bed. Around midnight, the phone rang, with the correct code for me to answer. So I picked up.

It was the Mistress. "Gregg," she said. "This is amazing. I've been laid eight times already tonight, and Goddess knows how many times I've come. I was so sore I had to let him fuck my ass this last time.

"But I'm recovered now. I'm going to go back one more time and fuck him good and hard before I go to sleep. Anyway, goodnight Gregg." She hung up the phone. I was sick to feel the Mistress was degrading herself like this, but it made me incredibly hot. I started to masturbate, until quickly I realized it didn't matter how Mistress chose to conduct herself, she was still my Mistress, and she still wanted me to be chaste.

So I stopped, and tossed and turned for another two hours before I fell asleep. About nine the next morning, Mistress Melissa came into my bedroom, and touched my penis. It felt like a delicious dream. Then she stopped, cupped my chin in her hand, and said, "Gregg, wake up. I need you for something."

I rolled out of bed slowly, knelt down and kissed Mistress' feet. She helped me to my feet and led me by the hand to her bedroom where she lay on the big four-poster bed with her legs spread and pointed to her engorged and bruised sex.

So I went down on her immediately. Of course the residue of her multiple bouts of lovemaking was still inside her and coating the insides of her legs. She made me clean it all off with my tongue.

starmanz1
starmanz1
34 Followers