A Different Kind of Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First she lay still, then she started moving around a little, and as my tongue dove deeper, she started squirming, until at last she had three orgasms in quick succession. "That's wonderful, Gregg dear," she said, and fell fast asleep. I lay with my head on her belly for a few minutes, feeling that the homage I had just paid showed that no matter what she did, she was my Mistress and rightfully so.

About two hours later, she woke me again and had me fix her brunch. Afterward she had me kneel at her feet, and we had another little question and answer session. "What I did last night, debasing myself for that man, was that right?"

"If it pleased you, Mistress, yes it was," I replied.

She smiled. "Does it bother you to be completely chaste, while I your Mistress lead such an active sex life?"

"Sometimes, Mistress," I said. "Yes it does, but I know that by offering my chastity to you, your pleasure is more intense and more your own. My strength goes into you and allows you to enjoy more.

"Aside from feeling my frustration, I felt your pleasure last night after you called. And I felt so strongly you had the right to do what you did that I had to put my hand at my side and just try to sleep.

"Then when I ate you this morning, and used my tongue to clean your yoni, I acknowledged by taking that man's used up sperm in my mouth, my complete acceptance of your right to disport yourself how you choose, that as you are my Mistress, there is and should be no constraint from me on your freedom.

"Well said, sweet slave, my beloved Gregg," said the Mistress. "Tonight is your night."

And so it was. After my chores Meghan came over, dressed in a sweater, a short skirt and some highly retro over-the-knee leg warmers. The Mistress called out, "Why don't you two go have a private conversation for the next half hour or so. I'll call you when I need you, Meghan.

After Meghan kissed the Mistress' feet, we practically ran back to the bedroom. "You look hot," I told her admiringly. "And you look ready," she said with a smile eying my raging erection. She took off her sweater, and was topless underneath. She took off her skirt and had only a pair of thong panties underneath. She left on the leg warmers, which I loved.

We rolled around on the bed for a few minutes and I even cunnilingued her through her panties. She played with my penis a little, but let it go as I began to get excited. "We can't have you breaking your word to Mistress, now can we, sweetie?" she asked.

Ruefully I nodded. "No we certainly can't do that," I said.

Afterward we talked for a while. She asked me how I was, and I told her of how my physical frustration was bringing me closer to the Mistress, and making me more accepting of her ways.

"That always amazes me," said Meghan, putting my hand on one of her breasts. "With me and the other women, she has us come over and over again until we turn into puddles, and that's what makes us closer to her and more obedient."

She smiled. "Too bad for you, I suppose, in a way." she hugged me close. I wanted to ask her about Alison, but just then the Mistress called. Meghan took a moment to fluff up her curly dirty blonde hair and then, still topless, ran out of the room to tend to Mistress Melissa.

After a few minutes the Mistress called and I went to her. Meghan was on her knees giving her a pedicure. I quickly knelt down and kissed lightly on Mistress' feet to avoid interfering with Meghan's work.

"I just want you to stay on your knees and watch for a few moments," said the Mistress. Meghan's hands moved quickly as she trimmed the nails, then used the cuticle instrument on them. She applied a bright red polish very carefully.

"At the right time, I'll expect you to be able to do this, and all my other cosmetic duties," said the Mistress. "So do watch carefully." After Meghan was done, Mistress Melissa told me to go to my room and put on the suit that would be hanging in the closet for me.

It was an excellent pin-striped single breasted suit. There was a nice blue shirt, and elegant tie and some great European shoes to go with it. I got dressed with enthusiasm.

I decided I would present myself to Mistress so she could see how I looked. But as I came towards her room, I saw Meghan on her knees going down on our Mistress, who was writhing in pleasure. After about a half hour Mistress Melissa called out, "Come in here Gregg, and let's see how you look."

So I ventured forth. In the other room the Mistress was sitting in a chair with Meghan, still topless kneeling beside her. Mistress was wearing an elegant black cocktail dress with high fashion shoes. Both of them were smiling. I knelt down and kissed the Mistress' feet.

"Why do you think we're both smiling?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Oh yes you do," said the Mistress with a grin. "I saw you sneaking up to spy on Meghan and me, you bad little boy."

"But, Mistress!" I said, worried just a little. "I didn't see anything, and I didn't mean it."

"Gregg, honey, I'll decide whether or not to punish you later," she said. "But I want to tell you the reason we are both smiling. After Meghan got done eating me, I had her jill herself to five orgasms while I got dressed and watched.

"Wasn't that fun, honey?" she said to Meghan, who looked up to her smiling with a conspiratorial gleam in her eye. "Oh, Mistress, it was wonderful," she said. "It just helped me realize how special you are"

"You see, Gregg," Mistress Melissa said. "That's one big difference between men and women. Pleasure fulfilled gives a woman a sense of gratitude and brings out the very best in her. By contrast pleasure fulfilled in most men just makes them cranky and distant. That's why I encourage my women to have as many orgasms as possible, and why I keep you in chastity.

"It brings out the best in you for you to sacrifice your manhood to me like that. Hasn't he just been wonderful, Meghan, since I started keeping him chaste?"

"Yes Mistress, he has," Meghan replied. "He's turned into one of the nicest and most cuddly men I've ever met. I love spending time with him."

"You see, Gregg," the Mistress said. "I bring out the best in both genders of my slaves, and that's what makes my household so wonderful."

I bowed to the floor. "Thank you, Mistress for such a beautiful household," I said. "And thank you for allowing me to be part of it and so close to your other slaves."

"You are more than welcome, Gregg," said the Mistress. She looked down at Meghan, and said, "Meghan, darling, I think you can go now. Have a safe drive home." Immediately she kissed Mistress Melissa's feet and left the room.

After a few moments the Mistress stood, took my hand and had me rise as well. "Shall we go?" she said with another wonderful smile. We went to the hall closet. I opened the door, got her coat, and held it open for her. Just before she slipped into it, she pointed into the closet where there was a good-looking men's overcoat.

She smiled. I put it on and it fit perfectly. "Thank you so much, Mistress," I said and was getting ready to kiss her feet when she held up her hand to be kissed. So that's what I did.

"You're very welcome, Gregg," said the Mistress. "You are a fine man, and when you go out with me, I want you to look the part. Let's go to the car. She took my hand and led me out of the apartment.

At the car, she handed me the keys and I held the passenger side door open for her. After I was in, our seat belts were fastened, and I started to drive, she began to speak. "As I think you already know, sweetheart, the rules for tonight, and any time you are out in public with me, are quite a bit different than when we are at home."

She told me there was to be no obvious kneeling and bowing and mistress'ing. However, I was to do nothing this night without first asking her permission. I was to find ways to show her respect without being obvious or silly about it. Also I was to show her all the old-fashioned traditional courtesies expected of a man on a date.

Our first stop was a concert by the local symphony. I noticed she wanted us to hold hands, and she kept her hand in front when we did so. I figured this was one of the courtesies she expected and did not fight it.

The concert was Mozart and some baroque composer whose name I cannot recall. It was very relaxing, and I discovered what a warm sensual experience it was to have the Mistress beside me, leaning slightly into me. The gentle pressure on my arm was hypnotic. Halfway through, she took my hand again and held it through the rest of the concert.

After, she took us a few blocks to the nicest steakhouse in town. Of course I handed her wrap to the maitre d', and insisted on pulling out her chair myself so she could be seated. Once we were seated and our order was in, Mistress Melissa looked me in the eye. She took my hand in hers.

"Gregg, darling, I'd like to talk about a few things with you," she said.

"Certainly, Mis – I mean Melissa," I blurted. "Oops!" I added quietly, my face getting a little warm.

She laughed, "You are just so sweet when you blush," she said. "I love it." I smiled back and she went on, "You've probably noticed how much I dote on Alison. I think I'm in love with her, but I have a feeling it's disrupting the household.

"Gregg," she added. "I know you haven't been here long, but I think you have a good feel for things at my household. What do you think?"

"Well you know how strongly I've felt for Alison," I replied. "So I can see why anyone else could fall for her. I wonder maybe a couple of things . . . I won't get into too much trouble if I'm frank, will I?"

"No sweetheart, you won't. I really badly need you to be honest with me," she said. "I know you'll be fair because I know you still love Alison."

I nodded. "You are right about that. It's still painful, but I feel good about sacrificing it for you. It makes me a better person."

"I know, dear," she said, patting my hand. "But this is important. Please tell me what you think."

"Melissa. Mistress," I added quietly. "It might be like this. Alison sometimes gets a little mistress-y with me; she's even slapped me in the face a few times. And if she's done it with me, maybe she's done it to some of the others too, like Meghan or Jennifer."

The Mistress nodded. "Please go on," she said.

"I think maybe she's grown more distant from Meghan and Shauna. I know she's grown more distant from me; she doesn't really even talk to me any more.

"Also I've noticed Miss Becky doesn't seem to feel as comfortable as usual, and she's so important to what we have together at the household."

Another nod from the Mistress. "Also," I continued. "I know it's not my right or the right of anyone in the household to question if you choose to excuse one of us from some ritual or obligation, or favor one of us over another, or treat one of us differently for our own good, or simply for your own pleasure, but it seems like you are getting so close to Alison, and giving her so many passes, and spending so much time with her that maybe you are beginning to grow more distant from the rest of us."

Now she took both my hands in hers. "Gregg, thank you," she said. "You have been very insightful and you have given me a lot to think about. I have to do a lot of thinking now because I don't want to lose all of you."

Tears started in my eyes. "I know you'll make the right decisions for us," I told her gently. "I trust you. We all do"

Then she smiled. "The heavy thinking will have to start tomorrow," she said. "I'm on a date tonight, and I want us to have some more fun." Just then our salads came. We spent the rest of the dinner talking about the concert, about the university, about issues in town and in the nation, about science and religion. She was a complete delight.

The dinner was over. She paid the check, and would not even let me look at it. "My treat, big boy," she said. "I am after all one of the best paid attorneys in town." She grinned as my face got warm again.

We returned to the apartment. As soon as the door was locked behind us, she turned to look at me. She took my face in her two hands and gave me a deep soft sensual kiss I thought was never going to end. That alone transported me to a world of bliss.

I responded fully to the kiss and our tongues swam in each others mouths, and the touch was soft and warm and yielding; her lips pumped gently against mine. I wanted to say I love you, but didn't dare; I was afraid to lose the kiss.

Then Mistress Melissa looked intensely into my eyes. "You special, special thing, you," she said. Then she told me to take off my clothes, kneel to the floor and wait for her command. I did it as she watched, taking care to fold each item neatly and place it away from the door.

When I was done, I knelt, kissed her feet, and put my face to the floor. I heard her walk off towards her bedroom. After a few minutes, she called out in a hard voice, "Slave Gregg, Crawl to your Mistress!" Immediately I got up on my hands and knees and crawled to her.

She was seated in an ornate chair that looked something like a throne. She had a black crop in her hand and black boots on her feet, but was otherwise nude. After I kissed her feet, she had me kneel up and said, "Behold your Mistress, slave Gregg. Behold the core of your very dreams." I started to tremble from emotion.

"Will you endure pain for me, slave?" she asked, again in that hard voice.

"Yes, Mistress, I will." She pulled out a pair of clamps and clamped them to my nipples.

"Will you give pleasure, even though you suffer pain?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I will." She took another two pair of clamps and clamped them to the skin between my scrotum and my legs, one on each side. The four clamps together were excruciating.

"Worship your Mistress," she said. I began immediately alternately kissing her feet and praising her as if she were a living goddess. She gave a quick pull on my hair and I started kissing and licking her boots from top to bottom. I licked every inch of those boots as I continued my chanting.

She gave another tug on my hair and I moved to her bare knees and then her thighs, again kissing every inch and keeping on with that chant I cannot even remember. When I got to the tops of her thighs, she pulled me up. Once again she kissed my heart, my throat, my third eye, and my crown. "Your higher being belongs to me," she said.

"All of me belongs to you," I sighed.

"Yes, all of you, my lovely slave," she said. She pulled my head towards her nipples and had me worship, lick and suck her breasts. My nipples, clamped as they were, ached all the more. I worshipped every inch of her breasts, sucking, licking and biting on her nipples over and over again.

Then she had me kiss down her belly towards her navel and I worshipped everything between her breasts and navel. Then to her navel itself. Then below, I worshipped everything between her navel and her yoni. The pain didn't matter now. I could feel her begin to move under my lips, and her pleasure was enough for me.

Finally she ordered me to worship her yoni and I did so with enthusiasm. The pain put me in another dimension. I licked, I sucked, and I probed that beautiful yoni, the outer lips, the inner lips the clitoris.

I licked and sucked. She had her first orgasm. Then she stopped me. She pushed my head back and looked into my eyes. Her face was flushed and her hair was beginning to be a mess. "Kneel back and jack off for me," she said. I did as I was told.

After only a few minutes I was getting close to the brink. "Stop!" she said in that hard voice. Four more times she had me masturbate to the brink, and then made me stop. She got up from her chair and lay down on the bed. "Eat me again, slave Gregg," she said in a much softer tone. I got on the bed and dived into her sex.

After a very short time, she began coming, and she came, and she came, and she came. Afterward she pulled me up to her face. "Was that good for you?" she asked.

"I could feel your pleasure, Mistress," I said. "Yes it was good."

"You went through all that pain, and your only thought was my pleasure?"

"Yes, Mistress, it was." At that point she started crying. I held her face to my chest and comforted her. She fumbled her hands around and removed my clamps. For a moment it hurt worse as the blood rushed into my nipples and down between my balls and each of my legs. I kept on holding her.

Then without thinking I took her face in each of her hands and looked her in the eyes. "I love you Melissa, I mean I love you Mistress, I do, I really do," I blurted out.

Through her tears, Melissa said back to me, "I love you too, lovely slave. I love you my Gregg, and I'm not sure I'll ever love any male like this again."

Then she said, "Will you be unselfish for me? Are you willing to be my unselfish, chaste and always giving true love?"

"Yes Melissa, yes Mistress, yes my love, I want to do that for you," I said.

"Will you give up every single one of your orgasms for me?" she asked.

"For you, Mistress, for you, love, I will."

"Will you accept my own right of physical love, when, where and with whom I choose?"

"Yes, Mistress, my love, my Melissa, I will."

"Will you love all my slaves equally and with a chaste heart, and give to them bravely and unselfishly that I may have a happy household?"

"Yes Mistress, I will."

"Are you willing to be a slave among my slaves that I may have a happy household?"

"Yes Mistress, I am."

"Will you be a support to my household and a strong pillar to my household, and a knight for my household?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will."

"And will you be a support to me, and a strong pillar to me, and a knight for me, your sole Mistress?"

"Yes, Melissa, my love, I will."

"I want you to just rest next to me," she said. She looked at me with a wry smile. "I had several other things I was going to do to you, but I guess those will just have to wait," she said. We cradled each other gently and fell asleep.

The next day my Melissa was up before I was, and all I did as a servant was pick up last night's clothes and fix two meals for her. That night she finished her program with me.

After affixing the nipple and ball clamps, she had me lie face down on the bed. She began to whip me with a cat and kept it up unmercifully. I was sweating and crying and in agony. She did not stop until she was physically exhausted.

Then she lay down cradling me in her arms as she rested. After a while, she had me roll over. She buckled on a strap-on harness with a big dildo in it. "Get up here. Suck on this," she said. "Now you know what women have been going through for all eternity," she continued.

After she had enough of this, she had me lie back down and pull my knees to my shoulders. She hovered above me, her dildo looking like a weapon. Then she took it in her hand and plunged it into my ass. It was obvious she had managed to get it lubricated, and it slid in deep without any trouble.

My feelings of love came flowing through me, thorough my ass, through her dildo, to her, and I felt her love flowing back at me as our eyes met. She stepped me through my declarations of love and my willingness to be chaste and serve her.

I felt owned and loved and used, and I wanted more. The very last traces of male ego slipped away from me, and I realized I would do absolutely anything this woman wanted, and that I could trust her not to do anything that would really hurt me.

All of a sudden, just like that, I came. I burst into tears. "Mistress, I'm so very sorry," I said. "I've already ruined it."

"No, sweetheart, my love," she said softly. "You did nothing wrong. I did this to you, for you. You came out of love and submission and unselfishness, and I feel closer to you than ever."